The Galactic First Order Players Discussion

Replies

• Take_a_Bite
    352 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    What if it's fost turn, then is it 80% chance for a single assist and 30% for double? Seems like my math is correct.
    Post edited by Take_a_Bite on
  • Mewingloki
    515 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I think part of the question was what happens when it's his turn and FOST attacks. He personally has a 60% chance from phasma lead. And then he has a 50% chance himself. So if it is his turn is he guaranteed to call an assist?
  • Options
    Mewingloki wrote: »
    I think part of the question was what happens when it's his turn and FOST attacks. He personally has a 60% chance from phasma lead. And then he has a 50% chance himself. So if it is his turn is he guaranteed to call an assist?
    Mewingloki wrote: »

Exactly what I was trying to ask. Does FOST have a 100% chance to call an assist whenever he attacks with a Zeta Phasma lead?
  • Options
    No
  • Options
    He has two separate chances to call two separate assists. Its similar to Echo and Cody's 212th Attack, he doesnt get one virtually gurenteed assist. He gets 4 different 60% chances to assist.
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    So I've changed my resistance team over to my FO team since Saturday morning, and in the past two days it has been a good success. I have hit my usual rank 1/2 every day at payout, and the first day I fell to rank 7 in the 22 hrs until I started attacking again, and on day 2 I fell to rank 10. I have some vids that I can show later (having internet problems at my house), but the team is quite strong, largely because it is very resilient. I only have FOST at 5 star so I am not running him, and I'm still on the fence if he is even worth the 5th slot, though his Zeta does seem really cool.

I'm running:

Phasma (L) G11 zeta 203 speed CD + Health
    FOTP G11 zeta 221 speed CD + Health
    Kylo G11 214 speed Off + Health
    FOO G11 257 speed Speed + Misc
    GK G10 193 speed Health x2 + Tenacity

Again, I'm not sure if FOST is better than GK, but he may be -- I just don't have him ready yet (mine is still 5 star G9). I can say that GK helps keep FOTP alive, which is the primary goal. I'm actually falling less than my resistance team, which was putting me 10-19th overnight, but still able to climb back into 1-2 daily. The problem with the resistance team is that it is very reliant on Poe being the fastest and then him also hitting a good count of exposes. This team likes to be first but isn't as RNG dependent initially. You could say the Phasma's 60% is RNG dependent but there are so many attacks that there is time for it to even itself out over the course of a fight.

The biggest problem with the team is currently that FOO's marching orders is badly bugged -- it oftentimes does not clear out the debuffs on the person targeted. I believe this is a known bug by the devs and that it has been reported, but I'm not certain. It's a shame that they released the rework with that bug existing -- it really really hurts. (I have multiple videos showing the bug) I'm also not getting FOTP's debuffs from Gun Down happening too often, even if he has advantage. The text suggests that there is only a potency / tenacity test, but it doesn't feel like it hits very often at all.

The team has been extremely fun and has been very powerful. I haven't had much issue attacking any opposing teams in the top 10 on my shard. It's largely Zader teams and Wiggs + Chaze + B2 teams, and I've been able to handily beat both about 90% of the time. We also have some other errant team types that are even easier to beat.

I haven't given P2 in HAAT a real chance yet. I attacked AFTER my resistance team and was able to hit for 900k, this was with a G9 Boba Fett taking the 5th spot. He was not overly useful there, and I think if I had gone in first with FO and a better 5th I probably could have hit 1.2-1.5 mil. I will try it sometime.

I hope this is helpful.
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    So I've changed my resistance team over to my FO team since Saturday morning, and in the past two days it has been a good success. I have hit my usual rank 1/2 every day at payout, and the first day I fell to rank 7 in the 22 hrs until I started attacking again, and on day 2 I fell to rank 10. I have some vids that I can show later (having internet problems at my house), but the team is quite strong, largely because it is very resilient. I only have FOST at 5 star so I am not running him, and I'm still on the fence if he is even worth the 5th slot, though his Zeta does seem really cool.

I'm running:

Phasma (L) G11 zeta 203 speed CD + Health
    FOTP G11 zeta 221 speed CD + Health
    Kylo G11 214 speed Off + Health
    FOO G11 257 speed Speed + Misc
    GK G10 193 speed Health x2 + Tenacity

Again, I'm not sure if FOST is better than GK, but he may be -- I just don't have him ready yet (mine is still 5 star G9). I can say that GK helps keep FOTP alive, which is the primary goal. I'm actually falling less than my resistance team, which was putting me 10-19th overnight, but still able to climb back into 1-2 daily. The problem with the resistance team is that it is very reliant on Poe being the fastest and then him also hitting a good count of exposes. This team likes to be first but isn't as RNG dependent initially. You could say the Phasma's 60% is RNG dependent but there are so many attacks that there is time for it to even itself out over the course of a fight.

The biggest problem with the team is currently that FOO's marching orders is badly bugged -- it oftentimes does not clear out the debuffs on the person targeted. I believe this is a known bug by the devs and that it has been reported, but I'm not certain. It's a shame that they released the rework with that bug existing -- it really really hurts. (I have multiple videos showing the bug) I'm also not getting FOTP's debuffs from Gun Down happening too often, even if he has advantage. The text suggests that there is only a potency / tenacity test, but it doesn't feel like it hits very often at all.

The team has been extremely fun and has been very powerful. I haven't had much issue attacking any opposing teams in the top 10 on my shard. It's largely Zader teams and Wiggs + Chaze + B2 teams, and I've been able to handily beat both about 90% of the time. We also have some other errant team types that are even easier to beat.

I haven't given P2 in HAAT a real chance yet. I attacked AFTER my resistance team and was able to hit for 900k, this was with a G9 Boba Fett taking the 5th spot. He was not overly useful there, and I think if I had gone in first with FO and a better 5th I probably could have hit 1.2-1.5 mil. I will try it sometime.

I hope this is helpful.

Congrats on your FO team looking forward to those videos.
  • scuba
    14079 posts Member
    Options
    So there might have been a preview of something new coming with phasma

The sith preview video just released has a battle against FO team around time mark 08:54 some interesting things are shown.
    https://youtu.be/1YJPxGN58-Q
    SFhAj6i.gif
  • Options
    Hah, well that would be cool xD

I feel like that'd be a really nice boost. Set the trooper up for the first turn counter-dispel against a baze or shoretrooper, get tie pilot hitting/gaining foresight out the gate, etc

Irony being in that matchup the entire sith team is crit immune lol.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    @scuba nice video!!

Good to see sith hitting for more damage! On other hand, don't wanna be a hater here, but very sad to observe baze+chirrut are still beyond op, all new reworked toons and they are destroyed without the rebels get sweat.

Edit: ok let me put a grain of salt here, sith squad had no tank while the other had 2, baze n kenobi. So, maybe with someone to taunt sith squad can beat that very annoying toons.
    Post edited by SpeedRacer on
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    FOO tried to give FOST Marching Orders in that video and it is still bugged because shock.
  • scuba
    14079 posts Member
    Options
    also noticed sid didn't crit when he and opponents all had advantage.

3UzQmug.gif
  • Options
    Hah, good call - so something is giving first order advantage on match start and crit immunity while they have advantage? nice xD
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    FOO tried to give FOST Marching Orders in that video and it is still bugged because shock.

Ah, I see the issue. It's doing Turn Meter > Advantage > Dispel. Cuz I'm a dingus.

And the Dispel could fail if the previous steps fail.. Fix soon(tm).
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options

Ah, I see the issue. It's doing Turn Meter > Advantage > Dispel. Cuz I'm a dingus.

You're the best!
  • Options
    All these updates are seriously making me consider dusting off the old FO team.
  • Options
    "VICTORY MARCH ability will now prioritize Victory March over other abilities while under AI control.
    FIRE AT WILL, Zeta grants First Order allies Advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter, and prevents them from being Critically Hit while they have Advantage."
    It's finally done
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    That's going to go a long way towards protecting FOTP who gets advantage naturally and FOST who gives himself advantage when he taunts.
  • Options
    Woo hoo!!!
  • Options
    It also means all the Wiggs teams that are faster than my FOO won't be an automatic loss.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    It also means all the Wiggs teams that are faster than my FOO won't be an automatic loss.

How fast is your FOO? I got some pretty lucky mods and have mine at 239.

It also means that those pesky droid teams that never go away are that much easier to beat.
  • Options

It also means that those pesky droid teams that never go away are that much easier to beat.

Post a new video of how they do. Please and thanks.
  • Options

213. He doesn't have the most ideal mods though. I've been using CHD/Potency set mods on him since I have been farming CHD for several weeks trying to get better secondaries for my Wiggsdo. I want to change him to speed set instead but I only have 4* unlocked for those.

Once I zeta Phasma, I'm gutting my best speed secondaries from Biggs and Lando and giving them to FOO.
  • Options
    Anyone able to take these guys against maul yet? i'm worrying that the sith behind maul will always have first turn so:

First order loads in with advantage. Palpatine stuns most of first order. B2 or Baze removes first order advatange. Maul dazes first order - turning off phasma lead altogether. Now what O.o Do we pretty much need kenobi/rex to get out from under all the debuffs that prevent play? Provided no one is also ability blocked, officer can free one toon with a cleanse and trooper might be able to free himself but the rest of the team is immune to all of the TM gain and cannot assist for the fight.
  • Options
    I have one maul team on my shard that is often in the top 10. I am able to beat it pretty regularly, and I am never able to go first. It's usually EP first with his aoe stun, and then I just try and recover from there. I run GK as my 5th so his cleanse is invaluable in the fight, but I have never lost to that maul team on offense. Our shard chats a bunch, and he can beat me most of the time but not always, so the everyone usually wins on offense game continues...
  • Options
    Yeah kenobi makes sense - figured we can't go all first order. They can't match sith alone lol.
  • Options
    I just did 1.7 million on P2 HAAT with Phasma (L-Z), FOTP (Z), Kylo, FOO, and K2SO. I don't know that K2SO was really useful (though better than my G9 Boba last time I tried), so I think the team can go higher. It's still around 1 million short of what I can do with Resistance, but it's a good start. I think FOST will help tremendously in P2 because of the additional calls. FOTP is a beast -- he was hitting for around 40k (2 20's on regular hits or 1 40) during topples. And he went... a lot. Was a ton of fun!
  • Minowara
    536 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Thank you for the FOO fix Kozi and Conduit!!! These are just getting more and more fun to play!
  • Options

That has got to be the quickest fix on record, @CG_Conduit23. Color me impressed.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/909790/#Comment_909790
    BUGS
    • Baze Malbus: "Fierce Reprisal" will now correctly dispel Heal Over Time and inflict Damage Over Time.
    • Boba Fett: "Bounty Hunter's Resolve" will no longer allow others to ignore the taunt effects of Deathmark..
    • Chirrut Imwe: Heal from "Resolute Endurance" will now correctly heal allies with Heal Over Time.
    • Darth Sidious: "Demoralizing Blows" Omega upgrade will now correctly inflict two Damage Over Time effects on a Critical Hit.
    • First Order Officer: "Marching Orders" will no longer fail to dispel debuffs from target ally if Buff Immunity, Daze, or Shock are present.
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Conduit23 that is an improper use of soon (tm)