App store update\Client restart (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    When this game updates on the app store, they never tell you on the update page, because they always make major changes through client restarts. They use the app update to have us download new content, then they can release said content at their leisure via client restarts.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    MBL_66 wrote: »
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Syncho wrote: »
    There's a new us$200 33500 "warehouse of crystals" pack

Good catch

ETA: Are the TRAIN, MODS, BUY DATA CARDS buttons at the bottom of the characters page new?

No those were added with mods
    Lol, that's not new....

• slothe
    221 posts Member
    Options
    Updated and all I see is that you can now spend $200 for an extra 2k crystals, scoff. Am I missing something or was that the only thing this update did?
    ???
  • Options

That's incorrect. Certain time zones are already getting the credit heist event, and there are zero notes as states there would be on all future updates with the last notes.

This is the current heist that is timezone based and runs for 15 hours. Not the new one as announced. So no update so far.
  • Darth_Malak
    577 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Soon...
    Soonish..
    In the near future
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    I've been referring people to last weeks update 8/26, talked about what would be coming this week. Some of it's there but Jesse said more info is coming this week. It's good traffic that everyone is so stoked to know what's next.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Soon
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

jo3xTDL.jpg

I see this in app store ? What is it ? I thought we already had all those updates?
  • Options
    Soon...
  • Options
    Noticed the same thing in the app store so I re-read the update post from a few days ago:

"What’s happening next week?

There will be an update next week that introduces a number of new things, including: •Rebalancing of the Credit Heist event, adding additional tiers of difficulty and increased rewards.
    •The return of the Assault Battles: Military Might event, including a new difficulty tier that is quite challenging.
    •A new event that replaces the current Training Droids Hunt. This new event will make appearances in the same way that the current Credit Heist event does.
    •Kit Fisto shards will be available from Cantina Battle 4F.
    •Lastly, the daily login character for September is our first character from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, the Scarif Rebel Pathfinder! In addition to being the daily login character, we have a special event running all throughout September that will allow you to earn one additional shard for Scarif Rebel Pathfinder each day."

It sounds like this is that update
  • Options
    Indeed, they typically push an update with none of the new stuff activated. Then turn them on from the server side. They should really include the actual notes in the App Store.
  • Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »
    Indeed, they typically push an update with none of the new stuff activated. Then turn them on from the server side. They should really include the actual notes in the App Store.

A Gypsy woman told me it will happen soon
  • Options
    iOS 10 is expected to release on sept 7th. This could merely be custodial stuff to make the app work better with iOS 10.
  • MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    crixvane wrote: »
    iOS 10 is expected to release on sept 7th. This could merely be custodial stuff to make the app work better with iOS 10.

No they did add stuff, you can buy a warehouse of crystals on iOS right now. Plus another change I think.
  • Options

No they did add stuff, you can buy a warehouse of crystals on iOS right now. Plus another change I think.

they removed Palpy event.
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    Options
    Vinniarth wrote: »

they removed Palpy event.

That was server side. No one knows what the app update did, and the developers have chosen to keep us in the dark.
  • Options
    I updated and the Credit Heist is available, but I don't see the changes the spoke of, like an extra Tier
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    That was server side. No one knows what the app update did, and the developers have chosen to keep us in the dark.

Aha! I knew they are dark side characters!
  • Options

$199.99 for 33,500 crystals. Are there really that many whales that there was demand for this?
  • Options

Those don't usually require cilent app store updates though.
  • Options
    Never a good thing, the secret update is. Veiled in the dark side it lies.
  • Options

$199.99 for 33,500 crystals. Are there really that many whales that there was demand for this?

Yeah, I remember seeing all those threads from people saying they couldn't spend money fast enough!
  • Options
    Cuzzins wrote: »

Yeah, I remember seeing all those threads from people saying they couldn't spend money fast enough!

I bought 5 of them
  • Options
    I don't think I would do that even if I won the lottery.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Give us some solid dates. It's already almost September and not a word about it in the last community update...
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    I don't think the update for everything came out yet. i would expect Thursday or friday will be the true update.
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I don't think the update for everything came out yet. i would expect Thursday or friday will be the true update.

For both the event and the new raid?
  • Options
    If you look at the "What's Happening Next Week' update post, the raid isn't mentioned. As I've said elsewhere, I wouldn't hold my breath to see it this week. Empire Assaulted will probably keep us all going for a week or so, anyway :smile: