App store update\Client restart (Merged threads)

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    in my facegroup on IOS they got an update but no raids... maby tomorrow
  • pac0naut
    3236 posts Member
    Options
    I'd say give them time to perfect the raid. I don't want any glitches or bugs in this one.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    They don't owe us dates, stop asking.
  • Options
    personally I think they'd get more money if they sold actual characters. I know from time to time they offer bundles that give you a character and there's the packs available to purchase with crystals for a chance at characters but for all the people willing to spend actual money on crystals, packs and bundles there's a bunch who would buy characters in a mili second.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    Options
    Got the update, credit heist active, but didn't seem any different, still 2 tiers, difficulty seemed the same as the last heist in both. Maybe another update later today to activate new tier(s)? Oh well, more credits are always welcome!
  • StarSon
    7525 posts Member
    Options
    Fid wrote: »
    Got the update, credit heist active, but didn't seem any different, still 2 tiers, difficulty seemed the same as the last heist in both. Maybe another update later today to activate new tier(s)? Oh well, more credits are always welcome!

Contrary to popular belief, there has been no update.
  • johnne
    330 posts Member
    Options
    Coming soon
  • Dhoey321
    1629 posts Member
    Options
    no i don't expect the raid this week @NukinFTW
  • Nukin
    415 posts Member
    Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »

They have people working full time specifically to do this job.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    Fid wrote: »

Contrary to popular belief, there has been no update.

This (or at least not one with any true changes). The heist everyone is seeing is the "normal" one (i.e. the old one or previous one if you like).

The update has yet to go active.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited August 2016
    Options
    NukinFTW wrote: »
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    @NukinFTW
    They have people working full time specifically to do this job.

Doesn't mean they're somehow magical and can do everything instantly. One can always dream. :) Typically, updates come later in the week, but that doesn't mean anything.

When I'm feeling impatient, I just go work on dailies or distract myself with other things.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    holyjoe wrote: »
    personally I think they'd get more money if they sold actual characters. I know from time to time they offer bundles that give you a character and there's the packs available to purchase with crystals for a chance at characters but for all the people willing to spend actual money on crystals, packs and bundles there's a bunch who would buy characters in a mili second.

Unless they release a new character every week, they make much more money on the lotto system.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).