[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• jfgibson
    59 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was in the ANZAC squad in a squadron in a game for WWI combat flight sim, I lived in Korea at the time, does that count? I've also visited Hawaii and live in Alaska.
  • Options
    jfgibson wrote: »
    I was in the ANZAC squad in a squadron in a game for WWI combat flight sim, I lived in Korea at the time, does that count? I've also visited Hawaii and live in Alaska.

I dunno man. I think it's more if you've actually lived in Oceania, studied here, visited for an extended period of time, parents are from here or something like that.

Hawaii may count as an islander, I'll ask the rest of the guild.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    @jfgibson
    Nah, sorry bro.
    This isn't the guild for you.

There are a bunch of other cool guilds, I look forward to meeting you on the battlefield.
    :)
  • Options
    oh well, ANZAC has always been my favorite historical unit
  • Options
    Ulysses' heroes.
    GrTXKlnh.jpg
  • Options
    Code: 179-979-452
  • FakeRobbo
    179 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    http://imgur.com/pCSLkwZ
    Ign: robbo
    Ally code: 196-169-974
    Line id: fakerobbo
    I've been playing since soft launch so I've seen the game in all different states and been playing through it all! For some reason the star wars fan in me just wants to use jedi so even though they are useless at the moment I'm secretly building a jedi team and saving crystals to unlock new that come out! That way I'll be the first to dominate with my all powerful jedi team the day they get their long awaited buff ;D
  • Options
    @FakeRobbo
    pCSLkwZh.jpg
    Welcome to the guild. :)
  • Options
    @FakeRobbo
    pCSLkwZh.jpg

Welcome, nice collection of toons there Robbo
  • Options
    Ok, sorry for more delayed information. My wife had 2 days off work in a row (very rare atm, she's busiest in summer, manages two different cafes / restaurants.) so I've spent the past 2 days fixing some stuff on my motorbike and riding. Having the 2 kids, my wife working lots again plus my pain stuff doesn't leave me with too much spare time so when I can ride, I jump at the chance.

Ok,

Name, Wazza
    Code : 918-975-695 I'm 34/35, if I'm full and you want me as an ally, send me a PM :)
    Location, now living near Melbourne in Geelong. Used to be inner city Melbourne until we had our kids, moved back to be near our respective families, free baby sitters for the win :D

I levelled sid to 7* and got poe unlocked since I took my screenshots for my guys. Think I may hoard gw tokens in case we get a new character or two, crosses fingers. I really can't afford levelling and gearing anyone else atm anyway, poe and FOTP cheese group is costing me a lot to power level as quickly as I can, lol!

I'll reinstall line tonight or tomorrow, lots to catch up at home since I've hardly been home past 2 days. So, how's everyone?!
  • Options
    @Wazlinski
    7kaS3xZh.jpg
    Impressive record!
  • Options
    Aww shucks. Well, I've lucked a really good server, definitely no whales, well I've seen qgj ONCE in someone's team in all of this time. I've basically been highest level, power and basically every team I see is the same as mine or small variation except a couple stars and levels lower. I've only spent about $100 and not sure if I will spend anymore, so don't think I'll be keeping the record that good as I have stopped refreshing energy like mad and finally had someone over take me for levels early this week.

Honestly, most teams on my server, I reckon I'd win 99% doing auto, I've seen 1 or 2 people using poe now BUT he isn't max speed so 3 times I've faced the same guy, poe was so slow I think 3 of my team were quicker and I didn't let him get his turn meter stuff.

First day was funny though, I left arena for last after lots of energy refreshes and I won LOTS and think I got top 10 in a day or two. Also, I don't arena from 6pm ish (whenever I use my attempts up) until 5pm the next day. I usually am still top 10 or maybe 11,or 12. I swear only 2 or 3 people even bother to attack me, wish I could pull people into my sever, might even get a challenge (not talking smart, just honest.. It's crazy how easy it is!)

But ask all my friends and wife, nearly every game I play, everyone says how **** lucky I get with drops and the like. I just like to say I make my own luck :D
  • Options
    Wazlinski wrote: »
    Ok, sorry for more delayed information. My wife had 2 days off work in a row (very rare atm, she's busiest in summer, manages two different cafes / restaurants.) so I've spent the past 2 days fixing some stuff on my motorbike and riding. Having the 2 kids, my wife working lots again plus my pain stuff doesn't leave me with too much spare time so when I can ride, I jump at the chance.

Ok,

Name, Wazza
    Code : 918-975-695 I'm 34/35, if I'm full and you want me as an ally, send me a PM :)
    Location, now living near Melbourne in Geelong. Used to be inner city Melbourne until we had our kids, moved back to be near our respective families, free baby sitters for the win :D

I levelled sid to 7* and got poe unlocked since I took my screenshots for my guys. Think I may hoard gw tokens in case we get a new character or two, crosses fingers. I really can't afford levelling and gearing anyone else atm anyway, poe and FOTP cheese group is costing me a lot to power level as quickly as I can, lol!

I'll reinstall line tonight or tomorrow, lots to catch up at home since I've hardly been home past 2 days. So, how's everyone?!

Ally request sent @Wazlinski
  • Options
    Gday all
    Kermlin vessa
    793-529-264
    Melbourne
    I have JC and lumi at 5 stars, boba, HK 47 and dooku at 4 stars.
    I started playing December 1st. At first I aimed to farm as many characters as I could, however seemings I'm having a hard time staying in the top 500 I'm now concentrating on staring up my A team.
    At some stage I'll delete a few allies (its difficult, all 35 were from my first two weeks playing, its like we grew up together) and start adding anzgc people.
    And Han did shoot first.
  • Options
    Gday all
    Kermlin vessa
    793-529-264
    Melbourne
    I started playing December 1st. At first I aimed to farm as many characters as I could, however seemings I'm having a hard time staying in the top 500 I'm now concentrating on staring up my A team.
    At some stage I'll delete a few allies (its difficult, all 35 were from my first two weeks playing, its like we grew up together) and start adding anzgc people.
    And Han did shoot first.

Lol

Nice to have another member in the guild. If you want to chat just download Line and you can join in on the conversation.

Welcome to the Guild Down Under, where credits flow and crystals slumber.
  • CUFCfan616
    279 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Gday all
    Kermlin vessa
    793-529-264
    Melbourne
    And Han did shoot first.

Welcome to the Guild Down Under, where credits flow and crystals slumber.

Oh no, you said it
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    G'evening everyone, I'm looking forward to joining you all :)

I'm located in Melbourne.

My heroes

I've started playing this about a week or so and got addicted to the wonderful game! From what I read it seems that I've missed out on the free heroes when The Force Awakens launched, the cheap Dooku pack, and the cheaper daily crystal subscription.

Nevertheless I bought everything that was offered to me, which consisted of
    1. Dark Side starter pack (Greedo 2*, 500 crystals, 3 Darth Vader shards, 5 Snow Trooper shards, 5 Royal Guard shards, 150, 000 credits, 10 5-star XP)
    2. Jedi Starter bundle (4* Mace Windu, 2* Jedi Knight Guardian, 25 Jedi Knight Guradian shards, 70 Jedi Knight Consular shards, 30 3* training droids, and 300, 000 credits)
    3. Assassin Droid bundle (4* HK47, 3* IG88, 1* IG86, 15 IG86 shards, 15 3* training droids, 100,000 credits)
    4. Ultimate Force Awakens bundle (4* Kylo Ren, 4* Finn, 50 Poe Dameron shards, 50 Captain Phasma shards, 40 3* training droids, 300,000 credits)
    5. Heroine Starter bundle (4* Barriss Offee, 3* Asajj Ventress, 2* Ahsoka Tano, 1* Nightsider Initiate, 30 Asajj Ventress shards, 25 Ahsoka Tano shards, 40 Nightsider Initiate shards, 40 3* training droids, and 350, 000 credits)

I listed the bundles above so as to help people decide whether it's worth buying or not. Later on I'll post a guide with pics on reddit to help newer players know what's included in them and at what level they could buy them.

Currently running a Phasma lead team but I'm thinking of changing to a droid line up when they are sufficiently starred and geared ;)

I've learnt a LOT about the game from the forum and guides, so a big kudo to all the contributors!
    Post edited by Reyia on
  • Options
    Reyia wrote: »
    G'evening everyone, I'm looking forward to joining you all :)

My Ally code is 226 696 743 and I'm located in Melbourne.

My heroes

I've started playing this about a week or so and got addicted to the wonderful game! From what I read it seems that I've missed out on the free heroes when The Force Awakens launched, the cheap Dooku pack, and the cheaper daily crystal subscription.

Nevertheless I bought everything that was offered to me, which consisted of
    1. Dark Side starter pack (Greedo 2*, 500 crystals, 3 Darth Vader shards, 5 Snow Trooper shards, 5 Royal Guard shards, 150, 000 credits, 10 5-star XP)
    2. Jedi Starter bundle (4* Mace Windu, 2* Jedi Knight Guardian, 25 Jedi Knight Guradian shards, 70 Jedi Knight Consular shards, 30 3* training droids, and 300, 000 credits)
    3. Assassin Droid bundle (4* HK47, 3* IG88, 1* IG86, 15 IG86 shards, 15 3* training droids, 100,000 credits)
    4. Ultimate Force Awakens bundle (4* Kylo Ren, 4* Finn, 50 Poe Dameron shards, 50 Captain Phasma shards, 40 3* training droids, 300,000 credits)
    5. Heroine Starter bundle (4* Barriss Offee, 3* Asajj Ventress, 2* Ahsoka Tano, 1* Nightsider Initiate, 30 Asajj Ventress shards, 25 Ahsoka Tano shards, 40 Nightsider Initiate shards, 40 3* training droids, and 350, 000 credits)

I listed the bundles above so as to help people decide whether it's worth buying or not. Later on I'll post a guide with pics on reddit to help newer players know what's included in them and at what level they could buy them.

Currently running a Phasma lead team but I'm thinking of changing to a droid line up when they are sufficiently starred and geared ;)

I've learnt a LOT about the game from the forum and guides, so a big kudo to all the contributors!

Evening Reyia,

Welcome to the guild.
    Jump on the Line app to join the chat.

Reyia's Heroes.

sHT6IJLh.jpg
    peICCBmh.jpg
    z1ctLV8h.jpg
    H3nlUl0h.jpg
  • Options
    @Reyia
    Your record if you're interested.
    y7TXYcYh.jpg
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Evening Reyia,

Welcome to the guild.
    Jump on the Line app to join the chat.

Thanks for the Welcome :D
    I added u in the app, name is Druilia there.

• Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia
    y7TXYcYh.jpg

What count as losses?

I think those are the times that I attempted to attack rank 1, the QGJ whale and I lost badly :'(
  • Options
    @Reyia
    y7TXYcYh.jpg

What count as losses?

I think those are the times that I attempted to attack rank 1, the QGJ whale and I lost badly :'(

Correct. It's just your Arena record. Nothing else.

It's still a really good ratio though. Most people are 3:1 or something like that.
  • Reyia
    1171 posts Member
    Options
    @Reyia
    y7TXYcYh.jpg

What count as losses?

Correct. It's just your Arena record. Nothing else.

It's still a really good ratio though. Most people are 3:1 or something like that.

Good to know :) I'll try not to mess up with my ratio! o:)
  • Options
    As to my poor record... I'm using a Telstra rush, which is about as bottom of the range as you can get. This game is a little too powerful for this phone and it drops out on over half my games.
  • Options
    @FakeRobbo
    pCSLkwZh.jpg

Welcome, nice collection of toons there Robbo

Thanks @joelightyear :D great to be here!
  • Jedi_of_Oz
    547 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello All,

In game ID: kriles76

Ally code: 633-593-XXX

No LineID

V0LdrJi.png

I started to play this on New Year's Day. I bought the Droid and Heroine starter packs as I found the Chewie, Talia, Ewok et al freebies somewhat limited in ability. The best I could achieve in Arena with a FTP lineup was about 150 and dropping. GW was also a struggle with a limited roster of toons. Bronze packs have been a bust other than more Ewok shards, so no 4 star guns for me.

Since buying these toon packs I've won the last 10 GW and my Arena rank on my leaderboard is between 20-50. I'm not refreshing Arena as I don't have time to hit it near 6pm. I'm not buying crystals just yet but I am refreshing energy and occasionally Cantina from the daily spoils. Trying to keep a buffer of 1k in crystals in case of opportunities to buy rare shards in shipments becomes available.

My Arena leaderboard is fairly competitive with mainly FTP, minor investors like me but only a whale or two. Working on starring up Sid and Lumi a little more via Arena and GW and then I'll start to look at my droids. I really like Barriss and the passive heal ability she provides as leader but she can't be farmed yet and hits softer than warm lettuce so she my have to make way for somebody who can, soon.
    Post edited by Jedi_of_Oz on
  • Options
    @Jedi_of_Oz
    Evening, cool name. It's fitting.

You've got quite a promising array of heroes there. From the looks of things you'll go pretty far.

Glad to have you on board.

Download Line to join in on the chat.
  • Options
    Nice record too.
    5DpRc8rh.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks Cosmic. And many thanks for letting be borrow Old Quack, which let me three-star some stages I was having trouble with.

If only you could me with purple laptops. ;)

My Line ID is kriles76.
  • Options
    Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    Thanks Cosmic. And many thanks for letting be borrow Old Quack, which let me three-star some stages I was having trouble with.

If only you could me with purple laptops. ;)

My Line ID is kriles76.

It's not coming up, just add me 'cosmicturtle333'.
This discussion has been closed.