• Options
    Thanks for adding those pics
  • Options
    Hey all,

Keen to join as well :smile:

Ingame : sifnot
    Ally code: 856-454-644
    Line: oreodfock

Just a regular bean counter from Sydney, I only started midway through January and was lucky to hit a fairly new shard, so I've been keeping as close to the big hitters as possible. Fun and (just a tad bit too) addictive stuff!

Screenshot_2016-02-08-11-23-35.png

• Options
    @sifnot
    Afternoon Sifnot,

I'll add you on line, welcome to the Galactic Corps.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Sir_iRampage
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    hello keen to join...but any additional responsibilities? i mean you know besides from being an ally...i have 2 6* and will have 3 later today...and most of them are purple gear.

btw, what is line ID?
  • Sir_iRampage
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Ingame name: iRampage

Ally code: 475-762-142

Line ID: what is this? :smiley:

[img][/img]jtL6c1h.png

I use Sid as leader in arenas and Lumi in GW.. My poe is a bit behind (but extremely good at arena) because i started getting QGJ shards :smile:

• Options
    hello keen to join...but any additional responsibilities? i mean you know besides from being an ally...i have 2 6* and will have 3 later today...and most of them are purple gear.

btw, what is line ID?

Hey mate, there aren't any additional responsibilities at the moment. Just adding people as allies.

If you want to chat on Line that is optional, but downloading it for announcements is highly recommended.

There aren't any actual responsibilities until guilds are implemented in game, e.g. one must be an active fighter in the guild battles.

Line is an app which is used for chatting. We have two group chats, one for everyday talking and another for important announcements. It would be good if you could download it to hear the announcements.

To add someone on line (cosmicturtle333) hit the tab on the right with three dots then 'add friend' then 'add by line id' then type 'cosmicturtle333'.
  • Options

btw, what is line ID?

Hey mate, there aren't any additional responsibilities at the moment. Just adding people as allies.

If you want to chat on Line that is optional, but downloading it for announcements is highly recommended.

There aren't any actual responsibilities until guilds are implemented in game, e.g. one must be an active fighter in the guild battles.

Line is an app which is used for chatting. We have two group chats, one for everyday talking and another for important announcements. It would be good if you could download it to hear the announcements.

To add someone on line (cosmicturtle333) hit the tab on the right with three dots then 'add friend' then 'add by line id' then type 'cosmicturtle333'.

trying to download it now...so i assume there's still space in the guild?
  • Sir_iRampage
    22 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options

[img][/img]jtL6c1h.png

I use Sid as leader in arenas and Lumi in GW.. My poe is a bit behind (but extremely good at arena) because i started getting QGJ shards :smile:

ok just got my LINE ID --> irampage7
  • Options

[img][/img]jtL6c1h.png

Welcome mate. I have added you to the line chat.
  • Options
    Aneil915 wrote: »

[img][/img]jtL6c1h.png

Welcome mate. I have added you to the line chat.

Thanks mate. So, the existing members are in the first page yep?...
  • Options
    Just set up my Line ID: jumbuckjedi.

See you there!
  • Options
    So is there still room for players in this guild?
  • Options
    NZSinister wrote: »
    So is there still room for players in this guild?

Yeah, just type out the sign up requirements and download line, add 'cosmicturtle333' and you're good to go.
  • Darthm_Syrah
    5 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    In game name: Gavon Mothma

Ally code: 578-514-266

Line ID (optional): n/a

Screenshot of your heroes: I don't know how to do this - but apparently I'm what's known as "a whale"

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    Killing Ewoks brings me great pleasure.

Hi, My name's Darth.... and I'm a SWGOH addict

• Options

Hi, My name's Darth.... and I'm a SWGOH addict

*In unison* "Hi Darth."

Welcome to the Galactic Corps!

Download Line if you want to chat or hear guild announcements.
  • Options
    In game name: Mingyagi
    Ally code: 466-711-732

4Puip3x.jpg

Hi all, F2P over here. Been playing since the beginning of the year. Looking forward to guild battles whenever they come in :) Thanks!
  • Options
    Bleemv1 wrote: »
    In game name: Mingyagi
    Ally code: 466-711-732

4Puip3x.jpg

Hi all, F2P over here. Been playing since the beginning of the year. Looking forward to guild battles whenever they come in :) Thanks!

Hi Bleemv1, Welcome to the guild mate.
    If you want to be involved in the regular chat and receive guild updates, download the Line app and create a line i.d

Add cosmicturtle333 in Line and he'll add you to the group chat threads.

Welcome aboard!!
  • Knightmare1985
    27 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    [img][/img]29E72C2D-8AC0-4EDC-8700-07F2B20B28A0_zpsmvcvavzi.png
    How to enlist in the Galactic Corps:

Simply post these below:

In game name:
    Line ID (optional):

Ally code must be PM'd to me or given to us on Line. People from outside the guild think they have the right to request you, so it is best if it is private.

Gamer tag : Knightmare

Line id : duno what that is =P il just pm my ally code

The bit about myself : love the game, pretty much f2p, still usually hit around 40-20 in arena ranking daily. Star Wars nut and collector of anything Star Wars lol probly be playing this for a while, I can't put a game down until it's been conquered.

Thank for the invite, much appreciated ;)
  • cosmicturtle333
    5004 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Edit: member left
    Post edited by cosmicturtle333 on
  • Options
    [img][/img]29E72C2D-8AC0-4EDC-8700-07F2B20B28A0_zpsmvcvavzi.png
    How to enlist in the Galactic Corps:

Simply post these below:

In game name:
    Line ID (optional):

Ally code must be PM'd to me or given to us on Line. People from outside the guild think they have the right to request you, so it is best if it is private.

Gamer tag : Knightmare

Line id : duno what that is =P il just pm my ally code

The bit about myself : love the game, pretty much f2p, still usually hit around 40-20 in arena ranking daily. Star Wars nut and collector of anything Star Wars lol probly be playing this for a while, I can't put a game down until it's been conquered.

Thank for the invite, much appreciated ;)

Awesome Knightmare.

Line is an app that we use to chat on. It would be great if you could download it so you can get to know the guild. But it is most importantly used for guild announcements.

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.

Ok cheers, il have a look at the App Store now
  • Options
    Ok got it, my line id is :
    knightmare_1985
  • sir_Phantom_Jedi
    410 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hi all,
    Good to see fellow Aussies here :-)
    I'm a daily player who has spent some money.

I have tried to put the screen shot up and I hope it works!

Have played since new year, can get to rank 300 before I go to bed and then I wake up at rank 500 :-( won't get any higher for a while as I am building a new team!

James

No lineid yet. Will do that later.
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Screen name: Phantom

Can't seem to put up a screen shot :s

How do you ppl get in the top 50?!? I'm over 21k points and I can't break 300 :( I lucked out and joined a very difficult shard :'(
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    @sir_Phantom_Jedi
    Hey mate, welcome to the guild :)

To post a screenshot upload an image to imgur then copy the url into the dog eared drop box above the text box here ^.

I wouldn't worry too much about Arena ranks right now. I struggled to get past 300 for a long time, but recently I've gotten up to rank 35. If you stick to it you'll eventually pull through.

Good luck, I look forward to chatting to you on line.
  • Options
    Ign: blue whale
    Ally code: 724-419-943
    I'm from a town near Brisbane in QLD
    I can't upload a pic because of issues :(
    Any way I am lvl 59 and have 2 6 stars (lumi and Sid- both at 7 gear). I also have 5* mace who is very close to 7 gear. I'm also working on a 3* dooku (lvl 7 gear and 1/2 to 4 *) I also use daka and sometimes luke ( both 4* and lvl 6 gear). Also aiming for a fives which I should get tomorrow.
    Anyway, I have been playing Swgoh since late December and I'm hooked! My arena team consists of sid(lead), lumi, dooku, mace, daka(soon to be replaced by 5's)
    I'm currently ranked around the 8-900hundreds

Also would be great to join an Aussie guild

• Options
    @Bluewhale
    Good evening.
    It's great to have another member on board.

Donload Line for guild announcements, tips and regular chat. Simply add 'cosmicturtle333' as a friend and I'll get you started.

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.
  • Options
    Hi everyone,
    My IGN is Ciel and, like Blue Whale, I'm also from a town just outside of Brisbane. I'll post a screenshot as soon as I can. Essentially, I run a Jedi-based team: QGJ in lead (6*), Lumi (7*), Anakin (almost 6*), Sid (7*), and Dooku (5*). Looking forward to enjoying the guild wars!
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new guild members! Great to have you onboard!
  • Drakkisath
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    In game name: Drakk
    Line ID: (optional): drakkisath
    Screenshot of your heroes: kkQwGZ3.jpg

Little bout myself eh? Been an avid gamer all my life, most people have never known due to my occupation, plus i don't look like your typical gamer, love a laugh and to take the ****. Plus getting in as much game time as possible while the missus is busy!

As for galaxies, been playing for few months now. Just hit 70. Main line up atm is Luma n Dakka for heals/Ability Block/CC, Vader, Kylo and Sidious. Working on Darth Maul and Count Dooku. Currently in teir 13 and still pushing.
  • Options
    @Drakkisath
    Awesome Drakk, it's nice to have you on board.

Donload Line for guild announcements, tips and regular chat. Simply add 'cosmicturtle333' as a friend and I'll get you started.

Welcome.
This discussion has been closed.