[ANZGC] The Guild from Down Under.

Replies

• Options
    @AyeJay
    Sup Jay, welcome to the Galactic Corps :)

Add 'cosmicturtle333' on line to join the chat.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • AyeJay
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Hi ayejay,
    I am not the one who accepts you into this guild but I can give you some advice on your toons.
    Concentrate on 6-8 toons and level them up as well as work on their gear, you have too many toons levelled up.
    Too work out which toons to work on you either read the forum board or work on your favourite characters. Which is why I have a 7* Mace :D
    James

**** and I thought it was the one with the most toons wins @sir_Phantom_Jedi ;)

Yeah I found out a week ago that concentrating on just a few is the way to go so that's been my aim this week.

I have a good run with IG-88 as leader for the crit chance bonus then run JC,HK-47,Fives, and Luminara. Still manage to get through all the GW battles playing around with little changes, sit around 500 on the Squad Arena but I don't do anything except the 3 for the dailies. Can't do anymore in the Cantina until I lvl up so I have just been farming shards there. And same for the light and dark battles but farming parts there until I lvl up.
  • Options
    @AyeJay
    Sup Jay, welcome to the Galactic Corps :)

Add 'cosmicturtle333' on line to join the chat.

Will do @cosmicturtle333
  • Simsurf
    71 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    IGN: Simsurf

Line ID: sjrm

I'm from surfers Paradise, gold coast

http://imgur.com/a/rtl81

Ummm was all over the place when I started and before I started reading the forums. Wasted a look of credits, training droids etc, but finally starting to get a decent team in place. Refuse to follow the meta, just going for characters I love the most.

Of yeah I'm seem to be forum challenged and can't get the bloody image uploaded! >:)

Oh yeah my fiancé is Japanese so I have 10000000 line emoji... Just warning everyone, probably spent more money on emoji than the game Lol
  • Options
    Hey everyone,

Sydney based player here
    Carpe Diem
    192-438-588

I've done a screenprint but can't figure out how to put it on here!
    I have x3 7* players, x10 @ level 70 & nearly the same on level 8 weapons.

In the arena I'm currently 48 & like to use Undali, Sid, Dooku, Phasma & Vader. Vader is only 4* but I find he has 13.4k health (Super high) & the culling blade can totally destroy anyone & then play again :) Phasma & Sid's negative effects really help with Vaders cull too.

That being said, I'm currently farming HK47 (Nearly on 6*) & will temp replace him until I can increase Vaders * (Taked forever!). HK may be slow but is handy against jedi which are in every team, great tank health & obviously the reincarnation part is pretty awesome too.
  • Options
    Hi guys. Do you have room for one more Aucklander?
  • Options
    In game name: J Rome (ally code: 386-616-569)
    Line ID (optional): TBC
    Screenshot of your heroes:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/i8cx48zvz4ukm8z/Screenshot_2016-03-28-23-51-06 (1).png?dl=0

(Hope my screenshot works...)

Once I was addicted to MKX, Mafia Wars, the gym and the NRL but when GOH came along I've gave up 3 of the 4 aforementioned activities. Don't have too many Kiwi friends that play this so was excited to see an Oceania guild for me to join. Thanks!
  • Options
    @galatic_kiwi we sure do
    @CarpeDiem007007

Welcome to the Galactic Corps you two :)

Download Line and add 'cosmicturtle333' to join the chat.
  • Options
    Thanks for the welcome cosmicturtle333. Will download soon az :smile:
  • Options
    Cheers for the add but sorry, slightly confused at the download line & the chat part?

Is there somewhere else I need to go or download?
  • Options
    Cheers for the add but sorry, slightly confused at the download line & the chat part?

Is there somewhere else I need to go or download?

Line is a free app you can use for chatting to guild mates. We can help with ally requests, strategy, notifications of the best news regarding the game as soon as it happens.

Fifty pairs of eyes better than one. We've got a lot of experience which could be very beneficial to even the most experienced players.

If you do want to download Line then simply add 'cosmicturtle333' as a friend and I will add you to the chats.
  • Options
    Hi guys,

Another kiwi player here, you got a room for more?
    I currently have:

7 star: Jedi Consular, Ashoka Tano, Darth Sidious, Luminara, Mace Windu, Asajj
    6 star: HK-47, Barriss, IG-86
    5 star: Grandmaster Yoda, Count Dooku, IG-88

Currently, my project is to create three 7 star teams made up of Jedi, Droids and some patchwork dark side toons.

Hope you guys can help me achieve greatness!

Cheers,

Munchkinator
    Line ID: smashingmunchkin
  • Mothafockajones
    42 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    In game name: mothafockajones
    Line ID (optional):
    Screenshot of your heroes: http://i.imgur.com/atsDL0b.jpg
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    I've been playing since early Jan i think? Played for 2 weeks and then had the thing happen where it randomly resets and you have to reinstall to avoid going through the intro **** so gave up for another 2 weeks till i realized it could be restored. I study Zoology at uni and like to surf, go to the gym, and am a full time siqkunt. I don't even know what i'm doing most of the time with this game but as you can see, i use Poggle(L), RG,88,86,GS because i'm f2p and too slow to follow metas. I usually sit around 200 in arena due to not taking it too seriously (not that i could get much higher with that team). I would like free pavlova and l&p please. Thank you.
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    USA but stayed in Melbourne Aussie. Was great. Hero's r. Undli. 4* chewy 7* 5* consular 5* ackbar 4* phasma unduli almost 5* 427 927 852. Looking forward to requests. If I get none I do understand. I'm not from the same part of world and u want to keep in touch with more local ppl. Sorry to bother u if u think I'm too weak
  • thy
    27 posts Member
    Options
    I'll attempt screenshot I'm on tablet. Unduli is purple gear BTW love it

• Drewy05
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    In game name : Dreweth

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2jcg1wxozw6vskd/Screenshot_2016-04-02-20-19-28.png?dl=0

Melbourne player been playing for a couple months.
    300 rank in arena i go with phasma ventress unduli consular and sidious, look for opponents with a tank and use ventress to dispell taunt. Pretty easy after that.
    Looking for others to chat about this game and star wars stuff in general.
    Cheers
  • Options
    928283929 yeah i know its not the greatest name. I tried a million others and it kept saying they were taken.
    652-455-978
    Cairns, Qld
    35 year old dive instructor. Play in my down time on the boar or in the evening. Or anytime I can really....okay. im an addict.
    Cant figure out how to post a pic of my team. I'm not the greatest computer user out there. Ive got four 7* Sid, Phasma, Dooku , Lumi. 6* Kylo, Ventres and a ton of 5*.
  • Aidan
    2 posts Member
    Options
    Hey
    Game names Aidan. Pretty original haha
    Been playing since just before Christmas.
    Long time lurker on the forums but never felt the need to sign up and post before now

Team is
    http://i.imgur.com/QDb6noP.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/NggbKu3.jpg

And an older stats shot
    http://i.imgur.com/Jp8Mffy.png

Not sure how to embed the pictures tho..

Joining up because I've never played a guild game (besides counter strike 1.6 & source)
    So if guilds get introduced in this I don't really wanna be left in the dust.
    From the goldcoast, Australia.
  • Options
    In game name: Jaden Zen
    Line ID (optional): jaden_jy
    hg76zqv.jpg
    z2XHXhA.jpg
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: Been playing since christmas time. Top 5 or sometimes #1 during reward time. :)
  • Options
    @Mothafockajones @Drewy05 @Starwalker8181 @Aidan @Jaden_Zen

Welcome all, download Line and add 'cosmicturtle333' to join in on the fun.

11yicz.jpg

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.
  • Options
    @thy Hey mate, if you feel a strong connection to 'down under' then you're free to join.
  • Options
    Seems like this is the place to be.

In game name is Dante Fire. I do have line. I am a spender, but not even really in the class of a minnow. Maybe 200.00 spent thus far, and will continue to toss in 20-40 a month for as long as the game keeps my attention.

Although I'm from the U.S., and live there now, I lived in Alice Springs for four years as a youth.

Here's my toons...

LC8sai0.jpg

8526mAK.jpg

- R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    @Dantefire

Cool man, download Line to get started and add 'cosmicturtle333'.
  • Options
    Hi all,

Long time lurker, first time poster from Perth, WA.

In game name- Spooky
    Ally Code - 367-288-242

I'm a massive Star Wars fan and I've been regularly playing GOH since December. Thoroughly enjoying the experience thus far, and extremely excited for the newly announced raids and guilds.

I'm a cancer researcher and use video games as my down time to reset after a difficult day. I tend to be addicted to these types of 'grindy' games (like Destiny, Diablo, etc).

I have eleven 7* characters, five 6* characters, etc. Regular player, currently sitting in top 100 of the arena using mainly a droid team until my QGJ is leveled up. Complete GW daily.

Looking forward to sharing the guild experience with you all.

• Ugluk
    274 posts Member
    Options
    In game name: Ugluk (445-637-235)
    Line ID (optional):
    Screenshot of your heroes: zbkKduo.png
    Tell us a bit about yourself and your game:
    Started up back in December, wasn't really focused until January though. Probably qualify as a dolphin but mainly spent on crystals. 13 level 70s, 13 7* lot of max geared. Was working towards 7-starring a Yoda jedi crew, but he arrived back too quickly this time so I'll only be able to 6* him this time around. I stick with droids in the Arena, can almost always crack top 5, sometimes 1st on a competitive server - although the end of daylight saving and switching to a 5pm finish slot isn't very compatible with work! Bit of a completionist addict, finish everything every day. Longtime online gamer, going back as far as the EQ raiding and Quake 3 days - don't have the time to dedicate like that any more, so online games like this one are a sweet spot. Very curious to see how raids will work!
  • Options
    @Dantefire

Cool man, download Line to get started and add 'cosmicturtle333'.

Done...line handle is Dantefire107

- R.I.P. Carrie Fisher -
  • Options
    @Mothafockajones @Drewy05 @Starwalker8181 @Aidan @Jaden_Zen

Welcome all, download Line and add 'cosmicturtle333' to join in on the fun.

11yicz.jpg

Welcome to the Galactic Corps.

About time. I'll install line and finally join the conversation :D
    Any ideas of numbers allowed in a guild?
    Looking for 1 member with 3.5m+ GP roster to help in GEO TB; we are 185m guild who are 70-6 in TW.
  • Options
    Hey guys, hoping you've got space for another Aussie!

In game name: Gralleh
    Line ID (optional): gralleh
    7* - StHan, QGJ, Lumi, Barriss, Eeth, Sid, IG-86, Poggle, Phasma
    6* - Dooku, JC, Kylo, Yoda
    5* - Daka, Talia, Poe
    The vast majority are lvl 70-71 and Purple geared.

Tell us a bit about yourself and your game: I've been playing since just after Christmas and am a bit of a Star Wars nut. Loving the game and have dropped a little bit of cash on it. I usually have trouble playing in the hour before payout so end up around top 20 in arena. I've been a forum lurker for a while but the guild announcement has lured me into my first post.
  • Options
    IGN : L45TPH45E

Ally Code : 935-553-871

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=3A1B197504915A5D!445&authkey=!AMjMEO0pqA2Qljc&ithint=folder,

hi, from Adelaide.

just looking forward to the new guild raid feature. at the moment, just leveling whatever i feel like. usually ranked in the top 100 in arena but rather play this for fun than rank high.

• Options
    So do we just join any guild we like?

Im from Melbourne. Completely F2P. Have 15 L70+ toons, 12 at 7*

Post regularly in the forums and my droid/GS/dooku team usually places top 5 every day.
This discussion has been closed.