The Ewok Event - (Comments\Questions) * Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    Clanomadd wrote: »
    Are you guys only getting 150k as a possible reward with a few shards... A guy in my guild is getting 1.5mil. I took screenshots cause I'm confused as hell right now. He posted his of getting like 40 shards and 1.5mil for tier 1

Same with someone in our guild, but it was his first time completing the event. I think the rewards are higher the first time.

Yes, first time reward is different. I had already cleared it the last time, so the rewards were much less this time.
  • Options
    So some people are getting over a million and some are only getting 150k...i only got 150k but people in my guild are getting 1.5mil and 40+ shards on tier one. I got 8 shards on both tiers combined

I got 1.15 mill and about 40 mixed shards with some plates and gear on each tier... Almost felt like a clearance sale!
  • Options
    Clanomadd wrote: »
    RU486 wrote: »
    Are you guys only getting 150k as a possible reward with a few shards... A guy in my guild is getting 1.5mil. I took screenshots cause I'm confused as hell right now. He posted his of getting like 40 shards and 1.5mil for tier 1
    I got a little over a million on each and a bunch of shards, the gear **** though

Did you complete this event the last time it was around?
    Ah no I didnt, I didnt have the team to play it back then.

• Options
    I am disappointed with the difficult of the tier 2, which was supposed to be challenging like the rebel/clone event was.
  • Options
    OK i feel better now haha I thought I got screwed. I beat both tiers last time. We get palp for the military assault and we get a couple mediocre shards and nearly useless amount of credits. And i only got blue gear.
  • Options
    Did you beat the event last time it came around? I think people are saying those are first time rewards only
  • Options
    Before I start, I'm always happy to have an event, so I'm glad this is running.

That said, this event is much more disappointing than last time. Last time the rewards were 150k and 4 shards per attempt and we got 3 attempts each tier. I used several refreshes because it was a great deal

This time I got 150k and 6 shards for completion and I can only do it once. That's not a bad deal a 100 crystal refresh, but since I only need 2 of the Ewoks it won't be something I spend crystals on.
  • Options
    Where is the challenge, the fear brought upon by the developpers? Cause I basically OHKO'd every furball with HK's AoE or IG-88's AoE...
  • Options
    So some people are getting over a million and some are only getting 150k...i only got 150k but people in my guild are getting 1.5mil and 40+ shards on tier one. I got 8 shards on both tiers combined

First time you finish it you get extra rewards. You got those on your previous run.
    I finished both tiers with a droid team and it was pretty easy, they barely scratched my team, no casualties.

Obviously if you can't use 5 7* maxed toons, it may be a totally different story
  • Options
    I found this event to be much easier than the rebels event. I cleared it with the following:
    Hk-47 (L) lvl 80 fully geared and abilitied, no mods
    Ig-88lvl 80 fully geared and abilitied, no mods
    Ig-86 lvl 80 fully geared and abilitied no mods
    Palp lvl 80 fully geared and abilitied, sub-optimal tier 5 mods
    Rg lvl 80 fully geared and abilitied, sub-optimal tier 5 mods.

Tier 1 the enemy didn't land a single hit.
    Tier 2 enemy didn't land a hit Until final phase.

Very easy. However, I'm thankful for the rewards....just thought I'd pass along the feedback, I was expecting this to be much more challenging.
  • Options
    What a joke, no mods needed, gear 8 characters, except palp and RG. Didn't have a single omega on any of them. I sure am glad I didn't spend anything to get ready. Would have been a complete waste. 3 stars both tiers first try.......
  • Options
    I got 1.15m for each tier. Piece of cake with droid team + RG
  • Options
    I was surprised on the second tier. Especially after the last event and the description of it being hard mode but I have put a lot of work into my empire team and ask but Vader are 7 starred, level 80, heavily geared and modded.
  • Options
    Got this weird glitch earlier where one of the ewoks with the deadly buff showed the same health as chief chirpa in the last wave. When I hit him it went back to his normal health.
  • Options
    Did you beat the event last time it came around? I think people are saying those are first time rewards only

Oh yeah, thats def it. Rewards now show 150k. 1st time = 1m+150k =1.15
  • Options
    Not nearly as hard as the devs made it out to be. I had a 5* Tarkin and 6* RG in my squad and I beat t2 on my second try.
  • Options
    We didn't get that many shards on 1st completion last time though, did we? Did they buff the 1st time rewards instead of the regular rewards by accident while trying to compensate for only getting 1 completion?
  • Options
    I appreciate all of the events that have been pumped out lately and was extremely excited when I read that the Endor Assault was going to be tuned to be very difficult.

Tier 2 of that event was easier than the Scareth Rebel going on right now. I was really, really hoping for an equivalent challenge as the previous Rebel event. Why does everything in this game get made ridiculously easy? Is a challenge too much to ask for?
  • Options
    Way too easy... My galatic war is harder than this. I even finished the event with protection on all my toons. If I remember correctly it was harder the first time around. Really disappointed in the decrease of difficulty. And I don't even have the good mods.
  • Options
    I just did both tiers and didnt get vader shards at all or the 1.5m but the achievement disapear
  • Options
    So glad I decided to wait for event to see if I needed to upgrade anyone or get better mods. I had a magmatrooper g5 level 72 with random mods I threw on him on my team and won so very easily. Where is the hard difficulty?
  • Options
    So an easy $2M+ doesn't do it for you?
  • Options
    Agreed that it was pretty easy... Especially comparatively to the most recent "tuned" event

I only had mods on palp going in and still won it pretty easily (with no one dying)

I was hoping for a tougher fight honestly but I guess it's a hard thing to tune when trying to make it accessible to more people and factoring in the strength of new characters (like Palp)
  • Options
    Tier 2 isn't in the same galaxy of difficulty as the rebel event
  • Options
    Hk/100/88/B2/RG all maxed and moded

Tier 2 was like taking candy from a baby, never even had the RD taunt... was pretty much a breeze...then again, I can see the deadly buff decimating players not maxed out, and the elder in last battle dying and all other woks coming back in zombie form to eat up those same squads like kobiashi.

My Droid are #1 currently on my shard and stay in top 20. So hope that helps you gauge what you need... (hint, aoe)
  • Options
    Hello, just noticed that the achievement dissapear right after I completed tier 1 but no vader shards at all, so I did tier 2 and same result. Is this a know bug???
  • Options
    took me 5 tries but only my palp and rg has mods and maxed, took a half **** vader, ig 86, ig 88
  • Options
    Completed boh tiers. Decent rewards and got Vader to 6 stars finally.

So pretty satisfied.

Thanks everyone @EA SWGOH
  • Options
    Welp, as predicted, another Assault Battle that's garbage. Ewoks just wholesale wipe you out on the 4th encounter, just like last time. This is yet another toy for the whales to enjoy when they whine about how much they've spent and there's no challenge. Well congratulations, you've got your challenge. Now everyone who 7*'d Palpatine go be happy.

Can't wait til they go back to releasing things for the rest of us again. *Crickets, "Jeopardy!" theme plays...*
  • Options
    It's a level 80 event, if you have five 7* toons at level 80, decently geared, I think it's all fair you can complete it.
    Last time it was too difficult and everyone was complaining, this time it's very easy for those who have very good chars, but it's not as easy if you are not gifted with the right toons