The Ewok Event - (Comments\Questions) * Merged Threads)

Prev13456789
Please use this thread to discuss the Ewok Event.

Replies

• maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    For the Forest Moon Event: ARE WE ALLOWED TO PLAY BOTH TIERS?

Would just like an early heads up. Due to the fact that some events. Like the Droid challenge and Special Credit event only let us play 1 tier.

I'll make it a point from now on to read everything before playing.
    Post edited by maraJade789 on
  • Options
    Heads up... yelling at people will not get you answered any quicker.

Welcome to the forum.
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I see as the moderator can you help us out and answer this simple question?
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    awaiting respnse...
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Love the game.
  • maraJade789
    289 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Not yelling mate. Would just like the info if it's not too much trouble
    P
  • Options
    Btw as event starts soon would love a response before this thread gets buried.

And yeah I do love the game. So thanks EA. KEEP IT COMING!!!
  • Options
    I came no where close to doing this on first release so nothing really to gauge it... For those that completed last time (first teir of course) do you think I can with following line up ?

Palps (L) lvl 80 7* g9
    RG lvl 80 7* g8
    Vadar lvl 80 6* g7 (should be 8 during event)
    IG88 lvl 80 7* g8
    IG86 lvl 80 7* g8

Only other toons even close (in lvls and gear) is Sid and IG100 but effort vs reward to get them up to par wouldnt be worth it

Thanks
    Sara
  • Options
    Forgot to mention Palps/RG fully maxed mods 5*, others have a mix of 5* not all maxed and some missing slots
  • Options
    That's close to what I'm running and I think we'll be ok on tier 1. Tier 2, probably not.
  • Options
    I didn't beat it last time but now i have:
    EP g9
    RG g9
    Vader g10
    Tarkin g8 (can become 9)
    Stormtrooper g7 (6*)
    magmatrooper g6
    IG 88 - g6 (6*)

all lvl 80

• Options
    I just pushed HK47 and 88 to lvl 80. I already had 86 there. I'm hoping by the time the event rolls around, I can get 88 to G8 along with his brethren. I then have a lvl 80 RG and either 5* Vader or 6* Mags to throw in the final spot. My droids are only 6* at the moment though (86 is 7*). That's my concern. I'm hoping I can at least squeak by tier 1. I'm a bit disappointed the Omega event was cancelled, as that would've helped my droids a lot.

Side note, the droid trio seems to be GREAT in GW...
  • Options
    evanbio wrote: »
    I just pushed HK47 and 88 to lvl 80. I already had 86 there. I'm hoping by the time the event rolls around, I can get 88 to G8 along with his brethren. I then have a lvl 80 RG and either 5* Vader or 6* Mags to throw in the final spot. My droids are only 6* at the moment though (86 is 7*). That's my concern. I'm hoping I can at least squeak by tier 1. I'm a bit disappointed the Omega event was cancelled, as that would've helped my droids a lot.

Side note, the droid trio seems to be GREAT in GW...

Yea, i'm trying to get droids up as well. I have 86 at g7 or 8 and 88 at g6 right now but at lvl 80. 88 is at 6* and after him i'm going for HK. Slow grinding.
  • Options
    Sara that should be enough for tier 1. It's very difficult even with a good team so it might take a few tries.

Side note: sid is not empire so he would not help here if you leveled him up
  • Options
    So I've been staring at that "coming soon" ewok event for a while now. When will it actually launch?
  • Options
    tomorrow.
  • Options
    15th
  • Options
    Is today the 15th?

No, it's not.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • scuba
    14109 posts Member
    Options
    On endor
  • Options
    Wouldn't it have been easier to just read the Developer update notes than type the question and OP?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • tiS
    129 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it have been easier to just read the Developer update notes than type the question and OP?

There u go again being a rude person, the guy asked a simple question. U must love being that guy
  • Options
    tiS wrote: »

There u go again being a rude person, the guy asked a simple question. U must love being that guy

I also asked a simple question. I didn't call anyone a name...unlike you just did. Irony can be so ironic sometimes. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

Apparently not
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

You would think, wouldn't you?
  • Options
    @Saraleb - "Vadar"? Is that when you just kind of know when Darth Vader is nearby? Lol :-)

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    Dhoey321 wrote: »
    I didn't beat it last time but now i have:
    EP g9
    RG g9
    Vader g10
    Tarkin g8 (can become 9)
    Stormtrooper g7 (6*)
    magmatrooper g6
    IG 88 - g6 (6*)

all lvl 80

Leave rg and stormtrooper at home and you should be fine.
  • Options
    tiS wrote: »

I also asked a simple question. I didn't call anyone a name...unlike you just did. Irony can be so ironic sometimes. ;)

Oh, the irony
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    On endor

Nicely played.

• Options
    IG88 is a key piece you need to use his Aoe, max him out.