Asking For A Character To Be Nerfed...

12346Next

Replies

• Options
    First two weeks after they were released, iOS users were complaining about Phasma being better than Poe. Not surprised you guys have switched your story so fast. This is another feather in Android users elite gaming fedora.
  • Options
    I'm still confused how you can be sure ALL Android users, or even a majority of them, complained such yet not a single IOS used did? Bollocks.
  • Options
    I wish i had these fast replies in my bug report.
    First of all, this is just for fun and i do not wanna make war, lol. There is no doubt that there are both IOS and Android users keeping complaining. But most of them are F2P android users ( did not wanna include P2P players in the original post). They invested a lots in Phasma, then they are lacking resources to invest in Poe. 50 shards for 3* Poe, it will take them few days or even a week ( they did not buy his shards when he just came out cuz he was bad, right?). 3* Poe full geared is still useful at lvl 61, he just needs to taunt 1st and leave the job to other members with high base dam. Frankly, F2P Android users are in disadvantage position
    P/S: No War LOL
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting