Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Replies

• Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    @Stormy congrats on getting to lvl 83 and spending your children's college fund, are you going to tell us the new cantina node toons or just stroke your ego and microP?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Broda wrote: »
    @Stormy congrats on getting to lvl 83 and spending your children's college fund, are you going to tell us the new cantina node toons or just stroke your ego and microP?

Maybe show a little respect and gratitude first :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Who cares really? I know I don't. If people attribute such a high level of importance to a game that they are willing to spend shedloads of dosh on it, it's up to them. Obviously, it's a little silly, but everyone has ways of wasting their money; personally I prefer booze and drugs, but whatever floats your boat y'know? De gustibus non disputandem est.
  • Options
    Could you tell us what shards will be given on cantina battles stage 8?
  • Options

There are no character shards at all. But you can find omega materials if you are lucky enough (I wasn't). :)
  • Options
    It cost ya a few pennies so I say TY for sharing what the rewards are. It helps in the micro-planning for us slow crawlers.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

No respect for people who spend tens of thousands of dollars on a cell phone game
  • Options
    Lvl 84 is when ?
  • Options

Respect for Stormy? They're used to be respect for TI, then they felt the need to publicly congratulate themselves for every achievement. Naec used to help out a lot, but I notice since I've been back, he doesn't (and after seeing a lot of his comments on reddit months ago, I lost all respect for him).

• Options

Respect for Stormy? They're used to be respect for TI, then they felt the need to publicly congratulate themselves for every achievement. Naec used to help out a lot, but I notice since I've been back, he doesn't (and after seeing a lot of his comments on reddit months ago, I lost all respect for him).

For the record, I'm 100% OK not having respect from forum crybabies. I'll still Mod Squad for them though :)
  • Options
    @Stormy thanks for all that you do. The comments in this thread are indicative of the state of our country. All the energy spent on hating others who succeed is ridiculous. If you have the disposable income to get to 85 super fast that's your perogative. I simply don't understand why people feel the need to hate. Just cause you can't afford to do it doesn't mean you should come on here and talk crap like a teenager. Grow up and maybe you will do better in life instead of expecting the government to give you handouts. I work hard for a living and can afford to spend money on this game because I enjoy it. And you know what? I still have more than plenty of money left in the bank for my kids college fund, a trip to Hawaii and a Mercedes.
  • Options
    vonSchwarz wrote: »

There are no character shards at all. But you can find omega materials if you are lucky enough (I wasn't). :)

Thanks! I was expecting to see rex or any toon which can only be farmed on hard nodes over there...
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    What I have learned from this thread......
    Only people with access to their mothers credit cards spend money on the game... Yet if some had the money themselves, that others take from their mothers credit cards, than the would give it to poor and/or animals. Because you can't spend money on entertainment and charity at the same time it is one or the other.....

/facepalm

Of course someone getting to 81 by now spent money to do it. I don't understand why so many are suprised when people spend money on this game. Get over it it doesn't affect the only way it affects others is giving them a free dame to play. It is just that a game... Entertainment.. Not the end of the world.

Preach!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    dont think that theyve released the shards for toons in cantina yet...
  • Options
    Darth_Barf wrote: »
    That. Was. Certainly. Expensive.

Congrats to EA! You guys made bank!

• Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    I take it he is one of these bosses! https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/

Well that's eye opening. I'm the last dude on page 7 and I thought I was a high spender.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

Maybe respect was a stretch, how about a little maturity and basic decency :wink:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • 1AmYourFath3r
    3103 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Yet _you_ feel the need to

Maybe respect was a stretch, how about a little maturity and basic decency :wink:

Lol.. When she stops making self congratulatory threads about TI, maybe. It seems like they're still **** about Han, EASB, and the Pit Leaderboard. They get special treatment in the game and forums, yet they still haven't figured out how to be humble.
  • Options
    Yet _you_ feel the need to

Lol.. When she stops making self congratulatory threads about TI, maybe. It seems like they're still **** about Han, EASB, and the Pit Leaderboard. They get special treatment in the game and forums, yet they still haven't figured out how to be humble.

Eh. It's not like they are obnoxious about it. Plus - half of this forum wants to know when these things (raids and levels and other firsts) happen. And way more then half wants tips from TI on how to do it themselves.

One thread here or there celebrating an achievement seems perfectly reasonable.
  • Options
    Yea... We don't care :/
  • Options
    ATSpain wrote: »
    Yea... We don't care :/

You cared enough to post
  • Options
    Reminder- I've posted this before on here: This Thread is for ANYONE who reaches the "next level" - please just post a screen shot of you or your guildmate, and I will change thread name and give credit to the person in a reply post!! Just keeping community of the player pace setters!
  • Options
    I have levelled 3 accounts to 81, does that count? LOL
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

That's actually really impressive! I gave up on my alts now that I can't use them to benefit my main ;(

Alt Arena board was pretty fun, not going to lie- but staled at the high end, IMO (once we got levels 70's +)
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »

That's actually really impressive! I gave up on my alts now that I can't use them to benefit my main ;(

Alt Arena board was pretty fun, not going to lie- but staled at the high end, IMO (once we got levels 70's +)

Yep, I like playing my alts, because my main has to be just right and build this team etc. My alts are playtime. Whatever teams I want to try I can :) Mind you, 1AM resets and a raid can be a bit daunting if I run all 3 lol

• Options
    You purchased 83 , so lame, it's a mobile game , losers ..
  • Options
    I honestly don't get the hate on this thread.

If people want to pay money to advance quicker, good for them. It doesn't impact me negatively and helps to keep the game free for me and many others.

Well done to the trailblazers, I'll see you at level 85 in early 2017!
  • Zhil_Axfow23
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Can someone share what it costs to level a toon from 82 to 83 and so on. Also the exp to level from 82 to 83? I tried searching the forums but I failed.

Toons
    80 to 81 - 298,200

Exp.
    81 to 82 - 17,400
  • Nightlores
    1608 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Exp.
    81 to 82 - 17,400
    Think its 1000 extra per level atm. my 82 to 83 is 18,400
  • Options