Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    tOeu9lE.jpg
    MNydt48.jpg

LOL R2 looks like such a boss
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Congratulations to Von and all others can get 85 today.

Just finished my daily, only 2300 xp behind, have to wait for another 24 hrs, FEELS BAD.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Grats guys!

Keep us updated on the prize box. I'm sure a lot of people are interested in if you can get anything better than a single 1/50 piece of salvage.
  • Options
    It frustrates me to no end--and I realize how petty and dumb it is to be frustrated by this--that the maximum energy is 144. I'm so frustrated that I'm not even going to make a pun about it being gross.

Should be 145. Non-5 or -10 divisible numbers are messy and unclean.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It frustrates me to no end--and I realize how petty and dumb it is to be frustrated by this--that the maximum energy is 144. I'm so frustrated that I'm not even going to make a pun about it being gross.

Actually making it divisible by 6 is better than you think
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    NicWester wrote: »

Actually making it divisible by 6 is better than you think
    No I know. Making it divisible by 6 works better since energy cost is based on 6. I get that.

Doesn't make 144 any less of an ugly number to look at :P

As I said--my hatred is totally irrational and I'm okay with that!
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    MrRush wrote: »

Just finished my daily, only 2300 xp behind, have to wait for another 24 hrs, FEELS BAD.

Cant you just buy more refreshes? If you're that far ahead by spending why not go all the way?
  • Options
    What the heck? Why are people throwing shade?

I'm not even going to bother quoting the rest of your post because this statement right here is why people 'throw shade'. You know exactly why, so why bother asking? This smacks of a bad attempt to bait people into speaking bad about Team Instinct so you can hand out more warnings. Not cool. Members should be allowed to agree or disagree about whatever they read. Not everyone likes to see Stormy brag about TI. I'm sure TI members feel the opposite. But when you drop in to back up your members and be all, "Well gee why all the hate folks?" Come on man, that's a slap in the face to everyone not in TI.

People, just ignore Stormy and Bent Wookie's antics here. Skim the important parts like what's in the chest and how R2 looks, then skip the rest. Don't let the trolls win... just saying.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    What is that R2D2 fight?
  • Options
    Synfreak wrote: »
    What is that R2D2 fight?

Dark side hard battles 9D node.
  • Options
    MrRush wrote: »

Cant you just buy more refreshes? If you're that far ahead by spending why not go all the way?

He can't because there is a refresh limit to both cantina and normal energy
  • Options

What the heck? Why are people throwing shade? Sometimes people get so salty they just stay bitter.

The OP said this.
    Stormy wrote: »
    Von Schwarz grabbing the first 85 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels!

He is the first in Team iNstinct to do it, people should be proud of their teammates. I think it's cool we are seeing people hit 85 and finding out what is in those boxes. :|

Why does everyone have to use the forum as a bizarre form of PVP, we should support everyone. Congrats to *whoever* is 85. WELL DONE.

(If people do not share stuff they are "selfish" if they do they are bragging.. :/ )

I for one am glad to know what is in those boxes, and will be glad to know what is in the other stuff that opens up.

@BentWookiee

If you don't get why the preceding " Grats on 81-84" was taken as self gratification at best and an attempt to irk people who aren't all good with TI as their besties, then you're being intentionally obtuse at best and unintentionally obtuse otherwise.

It's why I mocked the American Pie-like proceeding posts, because I don't believe for a second Stormy is dumb enough to genuinely believe victory lapping a level isn't anything but trolling.

It's also why appropo congrats are given for " beat the raid" and reaching 85.

If you genuinely can't see the difference and you're not just feigning ignorance then... Just wow. But I don't buy it for a second.

• Options
    And thank you for the subsequent data Stormy. Now whether or not a large scale game is present after the last three MAJOR flops we will see but I'm thinking new sign ups are dwindling and they will have to find a way to jump start people into competition with the mid range game soon or it's going the way of UO/EQ.
  • Options
    Is there a recording of R2 in battle? @Stormy

To the haters; it's not your money. Anyone playing this game with the financial ability can spend whatever they want, and shouldn't be bashed. It is a form of prejudice whether you like it or not.
    I am the Reaper
  • John_Matrix1985
    2276 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Is there a recording of R2 in battle? @Stormy

To the haters; it's not your money. Anyone playing this game with the financial ability can spend whatever they want, and shouldn't be bashed. It is a form of prejudice whether you like it or not.

Yeah i dont get the hate. Everyone has a vice. I dropped 500 on the latest xbox and a bunch of games/accessories. Some like booze/strippers. Some like this game.

These guys are the trailblazers and as long as they arent borrowing 20K off their grandma to buy crystals then they can do what they want.
  • vincentlondon
    4527 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I want r2d2

• Options
    What does the T6 Bounty Hunter challenge pay?

(If it's on here, it's not coming up in search)
    ~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Bon_El wrote: »

Make Zader Great Again!
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »
    What the heck? Why are people throwing shade?

I'm not even going to bother quoting the rest of your post because this statement right here is why people 'throw shade'. You know exactly why, so why bother asking? This smacks of a bad attempt to bait people into speaking bad about Team Instinct so you can hand out more warnings. Not cool. Members should be allowed to agree or disagree about whatever they read. Not everyone likes to see Stormy brag about TI. I'm sure TI members feel the opposite. But when you drop in to back up your members and be all, "Well gee why all the hate folks?" Come on man, that's a slap in the face to everyone not in TI.

People, just ignore Stormy and Bent Wookie's antics here. Skim the important parts like what's in the chest and how R2 looks, then skip the rest. Don't let the trolls win... just saying.

Give this man 10 chewy shards
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Bon_El wrote: »

~ There is a great disturbance in the forum. ~
  • Options
    I want r2d2

Your avatar gives it away. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I want Gamorrean jedi knight
  • Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    I want Gamorrean jedi knight
    Pigs with bacon wrapped light sabers?
    Sounds delicious :D

• Options
    Hey, can you guys get me in touch with Von Schwarz? I'm in the same fleet arena shard as he is and we'd like to invite him to our line group chat.
  • Options
    Holy Necro Batman
  • crzydroid
    7383 posts Moderator
    Options
    @BentWookiee, looks like the necromancers riseth.
  • Options
    Hey, can you guys get me in touch with Von Schwarz? I'm in the same fleet arena shard as he is and we'd like to invite him to our line group chat.

Wilhelm_von_Schwarz-senborn.jpg

SnakesOnAPlane
This discussion has been closed.