Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Replies

• Options
    marydare wrote: »
    I'd love to know what the shards are on the Level 9 LS Hard Nodes. Anyone at 82 want to share that?

https://swgoh.gg/db/missions/lightside/
    Scroll down
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    I'd love to know what the shards are on the Level 9 LS Hard Nodes. Anyone at 82 want to share that?

Scroll down

Mine just shows FOST on 9A. There are no other shards? Much disappoint.
  • Options

Scroll down

Mine just shows FOST on 9A. There are no other shards? Much disappoint.

Id guess they are leaving it open for new Hero adds
  • Options
    Was happy seeing the cost not increasing on tier 9 normal nodes, along with multiple useful gears on several...but massively disappoint in only FO stormpooper being offered as shards...
  • Options
    Congrats and thanks for the updated SWGOH.gg content!!!!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Benr3600 wrote: »
    Soooo, what's the new stuff in new LS/DS levels?

Think we have to wait until level 83 to find out for LS and level 85 for DS. Gonna be a day at least for LS and probably 10 days for DS.

LS unlocks at 82, Cantina is what unlocks at 83
    @Stormy LS videos please? :smile:

Scroll down to what you seek ;)

Lol I've already looked at that, but I wanna see gameplay videos
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    Just hit level 81...wish I'd saved some challenges to do for today :(, have to wait until tomorrow for the new content. Did manage to level up some of my 80s though and gained a ton of bonus energy so all-in-all it's been a good day.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Soooo, what's the new stuff in new LS/DS levels?

Think we have to wait until level 83 to find out for LS and level 85 for DS. Gonna be a day at least for LS and probably 10 days for DS.

LS unlocks at 82, Cantina is what unlocks at 83
    @Stormy LS videos please? :smile:

Scroll down to what you seek ;)

Lol I've already looked at that, but I wanna see gameplay videos

Any spare time I have for content creation, I am fully devoting to

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/comment/716978

I'm sure someone might post something though if they feel inclined!
  • Options
    Von Schwarz grabbing the first 81 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels! World First ATT Heroic incoming!

7ckIEqg.jpg

Sorry, we'll be snagging world first ATT Heroic. :)
    Guild: Order 66 501st Division
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options
    I think the race to level up is pretty cool and fun to see players competing against each other

I'm disappointed in the community for criticizing and shaming the players that do reach these levels for being big spenders it feels really salty from the tone of the comments.

I'm not going to judge anyone on how they spend their money, its their business. Its not like the PvP tournament where being #1 matters. You might be level 82 or 83 by the time some whale on your shard ends up as level 85 but the two level difference isn't enough for you to lose an entire battle in arena from the next ranked payout AFAIK.

idk i just don't understand the hate
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Marthvadir wrote: »
    Von Schwarz grabbing the first 81 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels! World First ATT Heroic incoming!

7ckIEqg.jpg

Sorry, we'll be snagging world first ATT Heroic. :)

Guess we'll see! It would def be a crushing blow to put effort and prep in for a World First and not get it, could even end up roadkill ;)

vhcf6ED.jpg
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I think the race to level up is pretty cool and fun to see players competing against each other

I'm disappointed in the community for criticizing and shaming the players that do reach these levels for being big spenders it feels really salty from the tone of the comments.

I'm not going to judge anyone on how they spend their money, its their business. Its not like the PvP tournament where being #1 matters. You might be level 82 or 83 by the time some whale on your shard ends up as level 85 but the two level difference isn't enough for you to lose an entire battle in arena from the next ranked payout AFAIK.

QFT

• djvita
    1684 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

https://youtu.be/Fj0hAyaCk9I

they spend money... lots of money; either in debt with their credit cards or a drop in the bucket for disposable income. just regular classicism

most toons go to g11 @lvl85. it will make a difference IMO
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options
    Aaaaand 5 days later. I'm 81!!! WOOOOOOOOO!!
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Me too, cool kids reach 81 8 days after cap increase :P
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    Options

Me too, cool kids reach 81 8 days after cap increase :P

Hahaha, and now I read the title again, "oooooh he said 82". Backing out now hahaha
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options

Congrats
  • Options
    My kid pooped on the potty for the first time today!!

Plot twist: his kid is 39. True story.

I just spit out my drink loling... Twice

• Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Fitz wrote: »
    Most of the money I make I spend on booze and women. The rest, I spend foolishly...

Ha, this guy gets it.
    @Fitz
    Broh if you get drunk enough and pass out...then you can save spending on women and foolish stuff.

Profit.

To buy a sport car?
  • Options
    This ain't a scene, it's a goddamn arms race.
    Move along
  • Options

What I don't understand is why big spenders like TI need to berate, boast, cheat, lie, and guildbreak their 'scrub opponents' to gain a title. When spending money isn't enough I guess you have to get underhanded. Or maybe it's fun for them, I don't know. We'd be less salty if the big spenders just spent and acted decent like the rest of the community instead of considering everyone else a scrub that must be messed with and taken down.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    JinSaotome wrote: »

What I don't understand is why big spenders like TI need to berate, boast, cheat, lie, and guildbreak their 'scrub opponents' to gain a title. When spending money isn't enough I guess you have to get underhanded. Or maybe it's fun for them, I don't know. We'd be less salty if the big spenders just spent and acted decent like the rest of the community instead of considering everyone else a scrub that must be messed with and taken down.

A few creditable examples to support this claim would be nice. Honestly, maybe it's just you who feels toppled by spenders, and need to target them as people who "berate, boast, cheat, lie" to build your own self securities in the game.
  • Ultra
    11592 posts Moderator
    Options

Most exploits and cheats are done by F2Pers too

Guild hopping, friend exploiting during squad tournament, precrafting mods etc

A lot of big spenders make videos about helping the community and F2P ways to mod and be 1st in raids and stuff

I think they act decent in the community like Stormy helping people out
  • Options
    Level 81 reached!! Oh too late!!
  • Options
    Grats @vonSchwarz for staying with it! 83 ding!
  • Options
    Im 81 did not spend a dime! Now 83 to 85 by now thats money being spent!
  • Options
    I wanted to hit 82 before he hit 83 :| fail
  • Options

A few creditable examples to support this claim would be nice. Honestly, maybe it's just you who feels toppled by spenders, and need to target them as people who "berate, boast, cheat, lie" to build your own self securities in the game.

I'm sure you're aware we aren't allowed to discuss exploits. And I'm equally sure you remember TI taking advantage of each and every one, bragging on another board about them, calling players scrubs, defense hopping, guild hopping, shard exploit, and of course guildbreaking. You know, that's where a TI alt account gets into a top leaderboard guild, gets officer status, then boots everyone out of the guild. Real mature stuff.
    "When the dust settles, the only thing living in this world will be metal."
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    What I have learned from this thread......
    Only people with access to their mothers credit cards spend money on the game... Yet if some had the money themselves, that others take from their mothers credit cards, than the would give it to poor and/or animals. Because you can't spend money on entertainment and charity at the same time it is one or the other.....

/facepalm

Of course someone getting to 81 by now spent money to do it. I don't understand why so many are suprised when people spend money on this game. Get over it it doesn't affect the only way it affects others is giving them a free dame to play. It is just that a game... Entertainment.. Not the end of the world.

Sorry to burst your bubble but I don't spend money on game and I have been level 81 for a few days. I've just been using the crystals I earn from Arena and GW. Use 200 crystals in Cantina energy and 100 crystals on normal energy everyday
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

You know, that's where a TI alt account gets into a top leaderboard guild, gets officer status, then boots everyone out of the guild.

This part made me lol. I hope it's true . I'd be freaking out, but you'd have to give them props ;)
    Post edited by V1p3rdyn4sty on
This discussion has been closed.