Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Replies

• Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    benacrow wrote: »
    Didnt even know it was possible- lol GG @vonSchwarz ! Lvl 82 ding

lol you guys claim to know everything about the game but couldn't do the math to determine when the minimum possible time to reach lvl 82 is when maxing every day on refreshes...

Also, pics or didn't happen (obligatory). Lemme know if Rex or SF are in hard battles.

You are right BC! I didnt do the math- been busy making mod vids to help the community. You?

No one asked you to do it. Modesty is a virtue ;)
  • Peempo
    403 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    Didnt even know it was possible- lol GG @vonSchwarz ! Lvl 82 ding

lol you guys claim to know everything about the game but couldn't do the math to determine when the minimum possible time to reach lvl 82 is when maxing every day on refreshes...

Also, pics or didn't happen (obligatory). Lemme know if Rex or SF are in hard battles.

You are right BC! I didnt do the math- been busy making mod vids to help the community. You?

No one asked you to do it. Modesty is a virtue ;)

Investing tens of thousands throws modesty out the window
  • Options
    Hm won't let me edit. I appreciate y'alls contributions all the same. What's the new hard mode chars?
  • Options
    Is it really needed for you to update as you gain levels? We have multiple people at 82, besides stroking your ego...what's the point?
    We can see all gear and what not from swgoh.gg
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    Seriously. Give the money to charity. It'll be much better for your soul.
  • Options
    Congratulations!
  • Options
    Geez people, enough with the money. The game is entertainment, different people spend different amounts depending on their situation. Not everybody needs to steal "mom's credit card and live in the basement", you're just implying that you would.

Im going I guess those complaining haven't take a trip to Vegas before.
  • Options
    Do not people think? The update is just a balance update. You have no advantage at all. Absolute money wastage. If you pay money for it, you should go to the doctor :)
  • Options
    Svatlas wrote: »
    Do not people think? The update is just a balance update. You have no advantage at all. Absolute money wastage. If you pay money for it, you should go to the doctor :)
    If they would not waste money on it, we all could not play the game.
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    Perhaps he has saved the crystals.
  • Options
    I thought TI was automatically advanced to 85 at log in. Wow, really disappointed now..
    Darax_ren wrote: »
    Seriously. Give the money to charity. It'll be much better for your soul.

Seriously. Spend your time to help poor people and not no vist the game forum
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    What's the point of this topic?
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I m still lvl 80
  • Options
    Stop the hate and offer some information about the characters which are in LS hard mode please.
  • Options
    Stop the hate and offer some information about the characters which are in LS hard mode please.

https://swgoh.gg/db/missions/lightside/
    Scroll down to the info you seek ;)
  • Options
    Thanks, so mostly gear in hard nodes.. Did somebody ever farm hard nodes only for gear? Not sure if worth
  • Options
    Wow that's awesome! Congrats! Still grinding to 81 lol
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »
    Yo what happened to LordAlvert. I woulda expected to see him in this thread.

he joined Ti and admitted it was just jalousy :p

real answer is hes banned for trolling and personal attacks

@leef @Zooey @djvita actually the real answer is that TI has at least 3 forum mods in their guild and start throwing tantrums like little kids when they get criticized for being arrogant . Hence he is banned. 1 Forum mod seems cool the others..... If you guys saw the trash some of these guys talk (yes including the forum mods) behind everyones back in their TI chat channels you would still be shocked.
  • Options
    That's the best part
    Taramel wrote: »

@leef @Zooey @djvita actually the real answer is that TI has at least 3 forum mods in their guild and start throwing tantrums like little kids when they get criticized for being arrogant . Hence he is banned. 1 Forum mod seems cool the others..... If you guys saw the trash some of these guys talk (yes including the forum mods) behind everyones back in their TI chat channels you would still be shocked.

For me personally, the best part of being arrogant is I don't have to worry about the petty chit chat behind the scenes. I already know I am right and they are wrong so whatever is said, is in error. ;)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    A guy on my shard hit 81 the day before yesterday, also his roster went from 4 rows to complete. Considering the cost of that I'd say he's using a crystal hack. Especially since he shot to the top of our server from out of no where.

Interesting,

Was there an existing whale at the top of your shard before? One that constantly held 1st place? and now they are gone? Just wondering.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

Nah, you're wrong. He definitely joined Ti and admitted it was just jalousy. I also find it hilarious that you know what the mods say in the Ti chat. Did lordalvert give you that information? xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    Mortgage accepted, reach lvl 85 ASAP.
  • Options

Nah, you're wrong. He definitely joined Ti and admitted it was just jalousy. I also find it hilarious that you know what the mods say in the Ti chat. Did lordalvert give you that information? xD

@leef haha no it was not from him. Are you saying I am lying and don't know whats said?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

leef Zooey djvita actually the real answer is that TI has at least 3 forum mods in their guild and start throwing tantrums like little kids when they get criticized for being arrogant . Hence he is banned. 1 Forum mod seems cool the others..... If you guys saw the trash some of these guys talk (yes including the forum mods) behind everyones back in their TI chat channels you would still be shocked.

leef haha no it was not from him. Are you saying I am lying and don't know whats said?

I find it hilarious that you know what's said. It's irrelevant if you're lying or not, it's about the fact that you think it's something worth knowing, that makes it hilarious. Honestly, who cares what mods say to their guildmates, regardless of what guild they are in.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    @leef haha I got ya.. very true very true... I guess I just prefer people to be in public what they are in secret.... this is the internet after all and thats a stupid expectation on my part.

you are right 90% of the time it's useless information.... except when they are given insider information about future updates..... then it sucks.... and if you don't think that happens.... well than I guess it is you that is naive. as I have seen it with my own two eyes.
    109 posts Member
    Options
    The people that make this game possible for us to play for free are the spenders. And what they spend goes to the people that work at EA. And those people have families they need to feed too.
    Its not just wasted money
  • Options
    Keep viewing! We are about to pass the Ally Code Thread! Haven't even finished my popcorn ;)
  • Options
    A member of our guild just hit level 83!
    Let me go tell him to make a thread!
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Options
    I'm not sure what all the hate is about, I will be 81 soon and I am proud to say it.
    Empire Relic
  • Options
    People always crack on people for how much they spend on a game. Maybe that is their hobby? Maybe they have played since the beginning with little spending here and there? Maybe they saved their crystals? You know, if you finish in the top 5 of your arena minimum crystal payout is 300 and max is 500. You can refresh on EA/CG, it is playing with house money.
This discussion has been closed.