Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Replies

• Options
    I reached lvl 85 today
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Guy in my guild has every toon in the game L80/81, 7* with at least gear 9.

Never says anything in guild chat. Prob eats TI players for breakfast

TI doesn't compete. What, get their armor dirty? How gouche.. ROFL

+1 for the Megan Fox avatar though.

• Options
    Nicely done.
    Time/effort well paid here. :*B)
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    Von Schwarz grabbing the first 81 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels! World First ATT Heroic incoming!

7ckIEqg.jpg
    Congratulations, I hope you get lv85 soon so you can show us all which toons will be on the new hard modes and cantina.

• Options
    Good boy want a prize now?
  • Options
    Von Schwarz grabbing the first 81 in Team Instinct. The Team right on his heels! World First ATT Heroic incoming!

7ckIEqg.jpg
    Congratulations, I hope you get lv85 soon so you can show us all which toons will be on the new hard modes and cantina.

One of our team members created the site www.swgoh.gg - check that out soon for information regarding these things you are looking for!!
  • Options
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    Goosy wrote: »
    Woofy_MC wrote: »
    ok...yes its cool and all, but why give him so much attention...if I would use my moms credit card on a mobile game then I could reach the same goal...Whats so amazing HE did to reach this level besides ask his mommy for 500 Dollars to buy refreshes for a Mobile Game....cringe...

Well guess what - some people have a lot of disposable income. I am also almost 81 - i can afford dropping €1000 on a game/ month because I earn a lot. Jelly much?

1000 dollar on a mobile game and I should be jealous? xD Dude you are even more cringey then OP...ohh gawd. How about you buy yourself something usefull insead of giving 1k on a game...You are probably lying anyway beeing a 12 years old and sitting in your moms basement, but at least you tried mate...If you give away 1000 Dollars on a mobile game...then I assume you are a total loser with no real life...

He said he could afford to drop 1k on the game.. doesn't mean he does
  • Options
    vonSchwarz wrote: »
    Jedi2407 wrote: »
    Personally I don't care if anyone blows a wad of money on this game...it's actually good for me when they do. But I'm puzzled as to why spending a lot of money merits congratulations in this case. Saying thanks for sharing the intel about the challenge gear seems more appropriate, so thanks!

Tier V AGI challenge - possible rewards

Smh I have millions of those laptops. Seriously need to replace that with the mk3 blue droid callers
  • Options

sounds like he is in the wrong guild. Maybe he should be having breakfast WITH us ;)
    I take it he is one of these bosses! https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/

@Stormy and why do you say he's on the wrong guild? In one deleted thread, that about Wiseman, one of your guild members, @Barrok I think but I could be mistaken, said that TI didn't focus on how much people spend money in the game/big roster when recruiting, also that TI don't force their members to spend money in the game.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    DieInFire wrote: »

sounds like he is in the wrong guild. Maybe he should be having breakfast WITH us ;)
    I take it he is one of these bosses! https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/

@Stormy and why do you say he's on the wrong guild? In one deleted thread, that about Wiseman, one of your guild members, @Barrok I think but I could be mistaken, said that TI didn't focus on how much people spend money in the game/big roster when recruiting, also that TI don't force their members to spend money in the game.

And the thread was deleted. Funny that.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options

And the thread was deleted. Funny that.

cuz lordalvert made a thread that mocked and ridiculed a specific user (no personal attacks?), who just happened to be on TI guild.
  • Options

Before you fall out of your car seat, I was referencing perhaps he'd want to be in a guild with equally invested players...no one is forcing anyone to do anything...

Ice pack anyone?
  • Options
    Suckers. I'm lv 85. Just not bragging about it :wink:
  • Options

Before you fall out of your car seat, I was referencing perhaps he'd want to be in a guild with equally invested players...no one is forcing anyone to do anything...

Ice pack anyone?

Dont take it personal dude, I haven't accuse you of anything (which if you read my post you can easily come to that conclusion) while I was being respectful at the same time. It was a valid question I had because your statement sounded too elitist while your members say your guild is not.

Car seat? Ice pack? Sorry I thought we were all adults here.also, I'm a Harley addict, so no car seat for me.
  • Options
    Am I missing something? My max training is still locked at 80. Do I need to do something to unlock the ability to go towards 81?
  • Options
    Range1974 wrote: »
    Am I missing something? My max training is still locked at 80. Do I need to do something to unlock the ability to go towards 81?

You need to advance your player level to 81 to start levelling your heroes again.
  • Options

Ice pack anyone?

Hmmm recruiting not going well? Can't imagine why. Oh wait, yes I can.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Most of the money I make I spend on booze and women. The rest, I spend foolishly...
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »
    Not really sure congratulations is in order as its only a case of 'buying it'.... anyone could do it with the financial means

Im not saying people should or shouldnt throw money into a game... there life there credit card

Their life their credit card.

Be right on the simple things.
  • Options

Ice pack anyone?

Yea ;( Only 199 members and over 30 app's to look at for the last spot - you must of known the sorrow I'm in!
  • Options
    My kid pooped on the potty for the first time today!!

Plot twist: his kid is 39. True story.

^^ Win

• Options
    Uh, can I borrow a fiver?
  • Options
    He probably was just banking energy, not refeshing for 3 days haha
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    @stormy No idea if at all possible; however, could you pass on a request to the individual who runs swgoh.gg to add in the protection values on the site? Not a big deal, but would be super helpful! Thanks
    Travelling through Hyperspace ain't like dustin' crops, boy!
  • Options
    Congretz!
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    He probably was just banking energy, not refeshing for 3 days haha

Probably a combination of banking energy and spending a bit to get there quick.

If you are willing to spend the money required to do this on this game, rushing to lvl 81 is probably a good place to spend it.
    Unlocking all of those new challenge tiers will give him a good head start on gear collecting.

Some people go on exotic vacations, some spend on luxury vehicles or homes or whatever else...How someone wants to spend their cash is up to them.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

Ice pack anyone?

Yea ;( Only 199 members and over 30 app's to look at for the last spot - you must of known the sorrow I'm in!

So many, but then good help is hard to buy. Still it must be comforting to know that they are there for their own reasons too. A good match yes? None of that pesky loyalty to cloud ones judgement. Greed is so much easier to recognize. Best of luck, we do appreciate all you do, well give, so we don't have to.
    Post edited by Rumpelstilzchen on
  • Options
    Some of the haters on this thread are too much lol...

I have no idea how many crystals it took, and definitely a questionable decision to spend on that, but whatever floats your boat.... And having a problem with the 'bragging' is hater 101, absolutely textbook.

Just lemme know asap the best raid team when it comes out :)
  • Options
    This got escalated pretty quick.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting and giving us and ould **** at the rewards for the challenge
This discussion has been closed.