Replies

• Lirg
    170 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    tRRRey wrote: »
    Lirg wrote: »
    scuba wrote: »
    What I have learned from this thread......
    Only people with access to their mothers credit cards spend money on the game... Yet if some had the money themselves, that others take from their mothers credit cards, than the would give it to poor and/or animals. Because you can't spend money on entertainment and charity at the same time it is one or the other.....

/facepalm

Of course someone getting to 81 by now spent money to do it. I don't understand why so many are suprised when people spend money on this game. Get over it it doesn't affect the only way it affects others is giving them a free dame to play. It is just that a game... Entertainment.. Not the end of the world.

Tbf I think the original complaint to this was that ti is attention seeking wh*res *shrugs*

Not sure where you saw that, all I see is jealousy from those that can't spend money on this game

I went back to the first page, and I noticed that the first and second flamers' posts got deleted. It was indeed about "self congratulatory and attention wh*ring". They probably got deleted within the first 2-3 hours of op
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know why so many people ask the OP to donate to charity when he's already paying the taxes that provide their fraudulent benefit claims? Smh
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    Options
    If it wasnt 'that' guild this would have gotten such less attention...

As said before its not a congratz cause you did nothing but buy it.. not having a go at u for that its everyones choice to spend or not to

I just dont like the whole hey look what we did congratulate now type thing
  • Options
    The Haterade is FLOWING.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    The Haterade is FLOWING.

giphy.gif

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

Can we stop this silliness? "That" guild provides a glimpse into the future and often posts things that benefit everyone by giving us a heads up about what's coming. Berating them for it is pointless and silly.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Lirg
    170 posts Member
    Options
    I'll admit, some ti "firsts" are a bit unnecessary, because theyre just plain silly. Then there was one of ti's most impressive firsts, which was maraxus's solo p1. I enjoy quality firsts, but this one plainly missed to impress.
  • Options
    Wow, 81 already? Have you signed up for a "financial management" class yet?
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Saraleb wrote: »

Can we stop this silliness? "That" guild provides a glimpse into the future and often posts things that benefit everyone by giving us a heads up about what's coming. Berating them for it is pointless and silly.

Yep. I learned a lot from them before I even joined.
    Meanwhile, down on the farm....
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    As if anyone here has any reason to question how anyone else spends their hard earned money.

Worry about your own business.

What are you in TI now or something?
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    Grats Von!! Glad to see you are still rockin it. Ignore the haters....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Now, Now Dearies, don't flame those spending to excel in game. It keeps the game free for the rest of us. Darn nice of them to make sure we can play here at no expense to ourselves. Remember every piece of gear they obtain, every gem bought, makes sure, we can enjoy a brighter and completely free experience. Thanks to all those no limit credit cards, we will never know the agony of which card to use, the desperation of frequent flyer mileage versus shopping points. We will simply meet here and share our experiences over some store bought beverage, while they trod onward and unlock yet another vista.

Good luck Heroes!
  • Options
    Congrats brother, and a big thanks for letting a us know about rewards!
  • Options
    My kid pooped on the potty for the first time today!!
  • Options

Hope everything came out okay...

• Options
    It did after he passed all those crystals he had to eat..
  • Options
    I don't follow you for this story of 3k Precap stuff. When lvl cap was lifted we all started at 0 XP right ? Where do you take the 3K ?

Your energy stops regenerating once its fill, but you can still access the 180 free energy we get on a daily basis (45 Cantina & 3x 45 Regular). In addition, you can still purchase refreshes. In other words, you could stockpile quite a bit of energy in advance of the level cap. I believe the limits were 1,999 Energy and 999 Cantina.
  • Broda
    310 posts Member
    Options
    Congrats on spending probably $500 on refreshes to get to 81
  • Options
    @Stormy
    Are you on team instinct on Pokémon Go too?
  • Options
    @Stormy
    Are you on team instinct on Pokémon Go too?

Nah, Pokemon Go Developers are just such a big fan of SWGOH's Team Instinct, that they adopted our Team name. #allthesefans
  • Options
    I can't speak for others only myself. Last thing I am is jealous of someone spending money on this game cause I spend money too. As so does a lot of other people.

Honestly I don't see what's the big deal about who gets 81 or 85 first. To me getting a 7* Vader is more of an accomplishment than getting 16k in XP. But to make a thread about someone getting level 81 first, spending money to do so and expecting others not to hate..just isn't gonna happen.

Anyone expecting "a round of applause" or "a congratulations" cause they spent money to get something first just goes to show how egotistical people are that play this game. People who hate or is jealous of those who also spend money goes to show just how ugly they are in the inside.

Either way being "egotistical" or "jealous of others" is an ugly trait of this sad thing called the human race.

The World really does need a new plague.
  • Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    I can't speak for others only myself. Last thing I am is jealous of someone spending money on this game cause I spend money too. As so does a lot of other people.

Honestly I don't see what's the big deal about who gets 81 or 85 first. To me getting a 7* Vader is more of an accomplishment than getting 16k in XP. But to make a thread about someone getting level 81 first, spending money to do so and expecting others not to hate..just isn't gonna happen.

Anyone expecting "a round of applause" or "a congratulations" cause they spent money to get something first just goes to show how egotistical people are that play this game. People who hate or is jealous of those who also spend money goes to show just how ugly they are in the inside.

Either way being "egotistical" or "jealous of others" is an ugly trait of this sad thing called the human race.

Thx for sharing Ani! Hope the post provided a gaming spirit of encouragement to level up, as well as some insight as to what you can expect from LVL 81 Features (you know, the bits that those who aren't jealous would notice and appreciate)!
  • Options
    Good job to those who made it so quick... Crazy, but hats off. If I had the cash to splash i'd probably do it too. I'm available to work if anyone could hook me up with a role that pays well enough to spend this kind of money.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »

some insight as to what you can expect from LVL 81 Features

that is the value of this post. shared with my guild and the whales want to speed up their leveling so they can buy the new gear in shipments so once they get to 85 they can just equip without grinding in raids/challenges
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    Stormy wrote: »

some insight as to what you can expect from LVL 81 Features

that is the value of this post. shared with my guild and the whales want to speed up their leveling so they can buy the new gear in shipments so once they get to 85 they can just equip without grinding in raids/challenges

yea! the New row of items in shipments was a shocker!! Good to know!!
  • Options
    Guy in my guild has every toon in the game L80/81, 7* with at least gear 9.

Never says anything in guild chat. Prob eats TI players for breakfast
  • Options

Plot twist: his kid is 39. True story.
  • Options

LMAO THAT IS TOO GOOD!!!
    (I may have just peed myself a little)
    Taters will be as Taters are.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Guy in my guild has every toon in the game L80/81, 7* with at least gear 9.

Never says anything in guild chat. Prob eats TI players for breakfast

sounds like he is in the wrong guild. Maybe he should be having breakfast WITH us ;)
    I take it he is one of these bosses! https://swgoh.gg/sync/leaderboard/collection/
  • Options

LMAO THAT IS TOO GOOD!!!
    (I may have just peed myself a little)

I'm just hoping he takes it in the humor it was meant, and not like insulting or anything. He just set up that joke too perfectly.
This discussion has been closed.