Level 85 Reached! *R2D2 Graphics Revealed* [!Prize Box Revealed!]

Replies

• Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Come on stormy, oh, oh, oh,
    Do you wanna leave me falling down, down, down, come on let your colours burst!

Donno what you r smoking, but i want it too

• Options
    James Franco refrence to "the interview"...

Nobody got that?

Now I really do feel like a plastic bag, drifting through the wind.
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    Yo what happened to LordAlvert. I woulda expected to see him in this thread.
  • Options
    +1 to TI for the achievement!!
    +99 to cg who made the game...#fliesaway
    the cake is a lie
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Zooey wrote: »

he joined Ti and admitted it was just jalousy :p
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    @Stormy - any plans for making raid logs available via swgoh.gg

Maybe something similar to wowraidlogs.

@Annastrasza

"Impossible in the current data we get, no way to log iOS apps"
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    The only thing I do know for certain is they will be sure to be the first ones to let everyone know that finished to top tier raid first...

Yes they will...then they will tell the rest of us what are the most effective strategies to use and we will all benefit.
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    Zooey wrote: »

he joined Ti and admitted it was just jalousy :p

real answer is hes banned for trolling and personal attacks
  • Options
    We've reached more views than the Tank Tankdown Mega Thread! Way to Go! The first Level 82's will be Wednesday!
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    We've reached more views than the Tank Tankdown Mega Thread! Way to Go! The first Level 82's will be Wednesday!

Can I request videos of the LS campaign on Wednesday? :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

@Annastrasza

@Stormy
    Hmm not sure if this is true.
    The game records everything you do on your phone (client side) on the game server.
    Devs just needs to give the front facing log viewer site access to those log records.

They are for sure documenting your damage or else we won't be seeing overall raid damage for every player.
  • Options

@Annastrasza

@Stormy
    Hmm not sure if this is true.
    The game records everything you do on your phone (client side) on the game server.
    Devs just needs to give the front facing log viewer site access to those log records.

They are for sure documenting your damage or else we won't be seeing overall raid damage for every player.

My response came from the creator of SWGOH.gg - he also did wow logging. I didn't get an explanation, but I'm sure it's a complex reasoning.
  • Options
    Any idea how much gold it takes to level one toon from 80 to 81? I read this entire rediculous thread looking for that answer.
    Unless you live in a card board box, ride a free bike, eat out of trash cans and use gift cards given to you to pay for the internet you have no right to dictate how someone else should spend their own money.
    It's not like the person who hit 81 made the thread, another person who noticed and thought enough about it to consider it an accomplishment posted. How is that bragging? It's worse when people expect special attention or consideration on their own birthday. It's up to others to celebrate the day you came into the world on their own, not because you think your special. Your really not.
    I appreciate the information about what to expect, but can you please let us know the gold requirements to level a toon from 80 to 81?

Its about the 7th comment down on page 1, 300k credits

For a few seconds I misread that as 1300k credits.. and flipped
  • Options
    A guy on my shard hit 81 the day before yesterday, also his roster went from 4 rows to complete. Considering the cost of that I'd say he's using a crystal hack. Especially since he shot to the top of our server from out of no where.
  • Rumpelstilzchen
    1754 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    All this commotion about being first, honestly.. it's interesting.
    Post edited by Rumpelstilzchen on
  • Options
    TI sucks!!!!

Just kidding.

Mod videos are cool anat!

• Options
    A guy on my shard hit 81 the day before yesterday, also his roster went from 4 rows to complete. Considering the cost of that I'd say he's using a crystal hack. Especially since he shot to the top of our server from out of no where.

As impossible as that seems it happens some time that people just spend that much money.
  • Options
    Didnt even know it was possible- lol GG @vonSchwarz ! Lvl 82 ding
  • Options
    Omg lvl 82
  • Options

lol you guys claim to know everything about the game but couldn't do the math to determine when the minimum possible time to reach lvl 82 is when maxing every day on refreshes...

Also, pics or didn't happen (obligatory). Lemme know if Rex or SF are in hard battles.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »

lol you guys claim to know everything about the game but couldn't do the math to determine when the minimum possible time to reach lvl 82 is when maxing every day on refreshes...

Also, pics or didn't happen (obligatory). Lemme know if Rex or SF are in hard battles.

You are right BC! I didnt do the math- been busy making mod vids to help the community. You?
  • Options

You are right BC! I didnt do the math- been busy making mod vids to help the community. You?

Been prepping my crew for a first clear on the new raid, so pretty busy as well if you can imagine...
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options

Been prepping my crew for a first clear on the new raid, so pretty busy as well if you can imagine...

So, stormy helps the community and helps ti with raid prepping and you just help your own agenda prep for the new raid. Gotcha. Keep on hatin'.
  • Options
    The pit falls of society. A person spends money on a mobile game, yet there are starving children, people dying, and many other more things worth pursuing. But go live in your dream world where you think nothing will ever happen to you. When the day comes that you need something, I hope the people say well I have to spend money on my game, and I cannot help you out.

By this rationale there are plenty of things we can technically live without, and no matter who you are you purchase plenty of those things. This sounds more envious than anything and that type of thinking will get you nowhere fast. Who cares what someone spends money on, it bothers you so much yet you're here on forum. Some would argue there are better uses of time.
  • Options
    Why no screenshots of the cool new camera angle on attacks in hard mode missions?
    https://imgur.com/a/z6ctJ
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Why no screenshots of the cool new camera angle on attacks in hard mode missions?
    https://imgur.com/a/z6ctJ

Ooh where's that from?
  • DarkDiggler
    372 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Someone in my guild who beat the new LS hard mode missions.
    Edit: 9D I believe.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Options
    Nebulous wrote: »

So, stormy helps the community and helps ti with raid prepping and you just help your own agenda prep for the new raid. Gotcha. Keep on hatin'.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to help sleep at night, then do what you gotta do...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    @Stormy can I request videos of the LS campaign battles? :smile:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    @Stormy because reading the comments is FAR better then then OP. Most are pretty darn funny, particularly the Interview requote
This discussion has been closed.