edited July 2016
-
Post edited by Mofojokers1992 on

Replies

• Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Even with Poe i could of still wiped them even at 4k lower power and 4 levels lower....
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    That team you beat wasn't a full strength lvl 70 gear 8 team. The hp on FOTP will double at that level, as well as higher hp and damage across the board.

You can't race a v6 camaro with a mustang gt and call it a win....things just aren't comparable.
  • Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    That team you beat wasn't a full strength lvl 70 gear 8 team. The hp on FOTP will double at that level, as well as higher hp and damage across the board.

You can't race a v6 camaro with a mustang gt and call it a win....things just aren't comparable.

Doesn't matter i would find a counter to it and that's the point. People want everything nerfed without looking first.
  • Options
    I don't think you understand one bit about this situation, you're not even close to the Lvl where FOTP gets serious, right now you're the equivalent of say a 6th grader trying to understand college level calculus.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So whats next on the whining list? , mmmm

How about "people who post 'debunking' threads that don't debunk anything"?
    The team you fought was full of squishies and had no taunter. *golf clap*
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok's right. Many people have looked left, then right, then left again and determined it was safe to nerf. Fotp has glass cannon damage and tank health. People have a problem with that. Grats on your win though.
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I don't think you understand one bit about this situation, you're not even close to the Lvl where FOTP gets serious, right now you're the equivalent of say a 6th grader trying to understand college level calculus.

Well i shall see then at 70, but so far i am not impressed by this team. I will be sure to post a 65 and 70 post dealing with this.

Edit: this bloke levels up fast so i will make sure to go again and give my self atleast a 3k power handicap.
  • Options
    Fotp isn't over powered at all because of his slow speed. Even at high star, I don't know what the fuss is about.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options

Well i shall see then at 70, but so far i am not impressed by this team. I will be sure to post a 65 and 70 post dealing with this.

No need, a ton of people already have.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Fotp isn't over powered at all because of his slow speed. Even at high star, I don't know what the fuss is about.

His ability stats swap so he can one-shot almost any character but has health like a tank. And he attacks three times when he's not supposed to be able to. And he has advantage nearly all the time for free while many other characters have to blow an ability for it. That's what.
    A 7* FOTP has a health bar you can't even count and can one-shot a full-health 7* Luminara.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Telaan wrote: »

No need, a ton of people already have.

I see complaints yes, but until i see it my self i just don't see it.

I wiped out this *god team* with alot less power and levels.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    That wasn't a god team. A bunch of non-maxed squishies with no Poe.
  • Options
    That wasn't a god team.

Far from it lol, i shall see the 70 version but i grantee there is a counter to it.
  • Mizo
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Stop the crying until people get to 70 and see what's what.
  • Options
    Mizo wrote: »
    Stop the crying until people get to 70 and see what's what.

Indeed
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

His ability stats swap so he can one-shot almost any character but has health like a tank. And he attacks three times when he's not supposed to be able to. And he has advantage nearly all the time for free while many other characters have to blow an ability for it. That's what.
    A 7* FOTP has a health bar you can't even count and can one-shot a full-health 7* Luminara.

He is still slow and serve only one purpose, you shouldn't try to go up against a 7 star fotp team in the first place, if you have a bad team, he's more than likely to have leia, old ben..... but still I'm one of the top team in my bracket and I'm up against these elite teams all the time and it's fine.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    People are at 70 already. Seriously this discussion is silly. It's being made without a full understanding of what's occurring at top levels of play. That team was not godly at all. Go up against a maxed Poe team with 7* fotp and company, then come back.

It's fine to not want toons nerfed unnecessarily, because people lack the understanding; but defending toons under the same premise is just as bad.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

He is still slow and serve only one purpose, you shouldn't try to go up against a 7 star fotp team in the first place, if you have a bad team, he's more than likely to have leia, old ben..... but still I'm one of the top team in my bracket and I'm up against these elite teams all the time and it's fine.

This guy i like, people want nerfs without thinking or researching how things work. I have been playing for almost three weeks and i learnt fast that you need to research teams. Learn who works in what way and how to counter each team.

I believe people have what people call (A) team and they don't change out or level others. I have almost all characters unlocked and 20+ leveling at once. If you dont bring counters to the team your versing then what's the point of complaining....
  • rockstar1723
    7 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Also played by the AI and not built for defense makes it a little inaccurate but hey...I like my team! Thanks for the test!
  • Options
    This is cute.
  • Options
    Noticed people wanting to nerf a certain team line up called the FOTP build

So i had to put this to the test, first i built my team around countering Jin and FOTP. Then i put it to the test.

My Team 16,531 power

Enemy 20,802 power and 4 levels higher than me

30jo5jr.png
    20t1gr8.pngadpb20.png
    ayudf8.png
    seocjc.png

Take in mind that i am like 4,000 power behind this team. If we were both on even fields it wouldn't even be a contest.

What's more of a miracle here is that you did that with Ahsoka. Lol.
  • Options
    People are at 70 already. Seriously this discussion is silly. It's being made without a full understanding of what's occurring at top levels of play. That team was not godly at all. Go up against a maxed Poe team with 7* fotp and company, then come back.

It's fine to not want toons nerfed unnecessarily, because people lack the understanding; but defending toons under the same premise is just as bad.

I said before once the bloke hits 70 i will verse him again. I bet you i will find a counter to this 70 version...... as you put it.

Have you tried all characters in combination?

Have you researched the team and done anything to combat their moves?

Like Solo with everytime he is attacked giving all your team turn meter in large amounts.

Like Ashoka high crits and her ability crit heals the entire team.

You get the idea
  • Options
    Noticed people wanting to nerf a certain team line up called the FOTP build

So i had to put this to the test, first i built my team around countering Jin and FOTP. Then i put it to the test.

My Team 16,531 power

Enemy 20,802 power and 4 levels higher than me

30jo5jr.png
    20t1gr8.pngadpb20.png
    ayudf8.png
    seocjc.png

Take in mind that i am like 4,000 power behind this team. If we were both on even fields it wouldn't even be a contest.

What's more of a miracle here is that you did that with Ahsoka. Lol.

I found her useful against FOTP because she hit him for over 5k and healed my entire team.
  • Options

I will leave that thread to the people that want to complain about this *God team*.
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Since you're under the illusion you faced an FOTP/QGJ team, let me show you what one actually looks like.
    aThVoPK.png?1
    L7jrYBG.png?1

Sorry for starting off aggressive, I just don't think enough people do extensive research prior to making claims and, in my opinion, this is one of those cases.

You see, I have FOTP and QGJ and I'm fighting FOTP and QGJ along with a few other great characters. I put both there to show that I won because I felt like it. Anyways, you'll noticed that out of everyone, FOTP took the least amount of damage, now that could be because he didn't get hit with a crit or whatever. Sid, QGJ, and FOTP are all 7 stars, Poe is 6 stars and Old Ben is 5 stars.

The problem people have with FOTP/QGJ teams it that they are very, very strong. Now, QGJ is strong in is own right and doesn't require some nerf because, as you can see, his health is in line with other characters that hit hard. In fact, I took him out prior to taking out FOTP because QGJ is a very powerful character that could have royally screwed me. FOTP puts out damage greater than QGJ but has the health of a 7 star Aayla secura in this instance. You'll see he has more health than everyone out there right now including Poe and Old Ben (granted they aren't fully starred so I understand that). However, I still have a slot open that could give him another 250 health that I haven't filled because I'm lazy. He crits for 5.2k damage per attack with advantage and with Sidious as leader and he crits for 3.7k without advantage. Furthermore, with advantage he has a 90% chance to attack again critting for another 5.2k damage in one turn.

The problem is less with his damage, which is really high, it's with the fact that he has 12,500 health. Again, no one on that field on my team has more health than that, no one. He is the strongest hitter and he has the highest HP.

I'm level 64 for reference.
  • Options
    99% it's the f2p, freemium teams that want to nerf this, nerf that.... in the end money speaks. What makes you f2p people think you should be able to complain about people who spend thousands in the first place. This so ridiculous. Now I'm no whale I've spent about $540 so far and managed and planned my spending. It's still hard to beat whale teams but they spent much more than me. I accept that.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    99% it's the f2p, freemium teams that want to nerf this, nerf that.... in the end money speaks. What makes you f2p people think you should be able to complain about people who spend thousands in the first place. This so ridiculous. Now I'm no whale I've spent about $540 so far and managed and planned my spending. It's still hard to beat whale teams but they spent much more than me. I accept that.

Fotp is a f2p toon lol
  • Mofojokers1992
    1975 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Cyn wrote: »
    Since you're under the illusion you faced an FOTP/QGJ team, let me show you what one actually looks like.
    aThVoPK.png?1
    L7jrYBG.png?1

Sorry for starting off aggressive, I just don't think enough people do extensive research prior to making claims and, in my opinion, this is one of those cases.

You see, I have FOTP and QGJ and I'm fighting FOTP and QGJ along with a few other great characters. I put both there to show that I won because I felt like it. Anyways, you'll noticed that out of everyone, FOTP took the least amount of damage, now that could be because he didn't get hit with a crit or whatever. Sid, QGJ, and FOTP are all 7 stars, Poe is 6 stars and Old Ben is 5 stars.

The problem people have with FOTP/QGJ teams it that they are very, very strong. Now, QGJ is strong in is own right and doesn't require some nerf because, as you can see, his health is in line with other characters that hit hard. In fact, I took him out prior to taking out FOTP because QGJ is a very powerful character that could have royally screwed me. FOTP puts out damage greater than QGJ but has the health of a 7 star Aayla secura in this instance. You'll see he has more health than everyone out there right now including Poe and Old Ben (granted they aren't fully starred so I understand that). However, I still have a slot open that could give him another 250 health that I haven't filled because I'm lazy. He crits for 5.2k damage per attack with advantage and with Sidious as leader and he crits for 3.7k without advantage. Furthermore, with advantage he has a 90% chance to attack again critting for another 5.2k damage in one turn.

The problem is less with his damage, which is really high, it's with the fact that he has 12,500 health. Again, no one on that field on my team has more health than that, no one. He is the strongest hitter and he has the highest HP.

I'm level 64 for reference.

Although i am not at 64 i will find a counter by playing with my teams ( i have everyone but like 5 heroes unlocked). By the time im 70 i will have 7* starred them with most are 5-6 now.

I promise you there are ways to stop him , have you tried a stun combo team with a phasma?.

Solo is good fodder because the damage they do to him gives the team more turns. If i coupled that with dooku and Daka high ability pumping to keep him and jin stunned. Then using a Ren to have a double counter combo and to stop healing. Then a Liea to pump up my crits and use her and ren to deal with FoTP before attacking.

If that didn't work i would keep moving and trying again until i find the build. Then write it down for when i face that build again.
  • Options

Fotp is a f2p toon lol

Technically true but let's get real, with the drops being low as it is it will take you months to even five star him. Not really feasible to get being f2p