• Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    GLOBAL FORCE IS RECRUITING URGENTLY

We have 10 hours left on our Heroic AAT Raid. We have less than 10% left on Phase 3 (about 1m of damage) but are saving our 20 or so Wiggando squads for Ph4. We are urgently looking for 3 very strong players with Droids, Jawas and/or Wiggando to join our guild and take us to Phase 4 so that we can complete this raid.

We did this raid with 45 people so that gives you a sense of our guild strength. We are a top 30 guild on the Rancor and have completed 3 Normal AAT raids. Now we just need to fill our roster so that we can consistently conquer this raid in the future.

We can bring people on board right away.

If you are interested please contact me in the forum or find me on Telegram at @molochsarkis.
  • Options
    GLOBAL FORCE IS RECRUITING URGENTLY (UPDATE)

We have 9 hours left on our Heroic AAT Raid. We have finished Ph3. We are unleashing Wiggando on Ph4. Down to 90%. We are urgently looking for 2-3 very strong players with Wiggando to join our guild to complete this raid.

We did this raid with 45 people so that gives you a sense of our guild strength. We are a top 30 guild on the Rancor and have completed 3 Normal AAT raids. Now we just need to fill our roster so that we can consistently conquer this raid in the future.

We can bring people on board right away.

If you are interested please contact me in the forum or find me on Telegram at @molochsarkis.
  • JJBagger
    331 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Waterdog01 wrote: »
    North American Refugees is closing in on the finish line. Currently 30% left on p4 of AAT.

We have 2 guilds and will be dropping a couple of players down into the lower tier.

Join in and help us finish. We are looking for 3 strong players.

5-6 raid ready squads.

Rancor and AAT raids are started at 9 pm EST

We run everything through discord (not optional)

Message me there.

KingWateDog#0748 (Case sensitive)

We have 1 SPOT OPEN! We have completed Heroic 3 times in a row
  • Misanthrop
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ---- SPOT IS ALREADY FILLED, THX ---

Order 66 - is on the hunt for one more player.

We are a top tier guild, with a very active community. We got a lot of committed players who are 70% home in the USA and about 30% from Europe.

Many of our players are age 30+ and we got a friendly atmosphere going, with focus on game/strategy talk, but having fun and talk everyday **** aswell..

Guild reset:

About 6.30 pm pst

Raid times are fixed to:

9am / 2pm / 9pm all pst and in switches.

Mandatory:

1. Line app (for communication)
    2. Language: english

Recommended:

Player Level: 80+
    7* Toons: 40+
    Gear Levels: +25× G10+G11
    (Prefered are roster with AAT ready toons)

Rules:

We are very laid back in general.
    For example, we dont got requirements for daily contributions or donations, except for the daily 600/600 Tickets which are a absolutly must.

There are some raid rules installed from which we try to make it fair for everybody. like 1 hit per phase in AAT heroic, except phase 3 which is free for all. Or "0" dmg raids on every second rancor to help guildmates who still got HS not to 7*.

And we open raids usually 12h in advance, so that people are able to lock a zero score to qualify for a prize, if they are likely not to make the raid time..

Well.. If you think you are a good fit, just gimme a message and we can check further.

Greetings
    Misanthrop 66
    Post edited by Misanthrop on
  • Options
    Sith Lords (Top 100 rated guild on the leaderboard)

U.S. Time Zone with a diverse playerbase

We are recruiting for heroic tank raid; our heroic rancor raid is 24 hours 0 damage, 1 hour clear time. We have a daily login/600 activity contribution points rule. You must be at least level 82 with 20 7 star characters to join.

We use a facebook group and we have our own forum for our community. Our players are friendly and we like to have fun while winning. We do not require LINE communication.

http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/forums/forum.php

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/36790/sith-lords-heroic-guild-tier-7-raid-recruiting-top-100-guild#latest

My ally code is 357 773 269. If it's full, use the above link to drop a message.
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)

We have completed AAT t7 with only 49 players!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post. We run Rancor t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
    Post edited by musashi on
  • Aardvark116
    7 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Looking for a new home. Found one. Thanks.

Post edited by Aardvark116 on
  • Options
    Rogueseers is looking for 8 new members to take on Heroic Tank Raid. Made it to P4 on first heroic attempt without a full crew. Looking for players with strong Driod/Jawa teams. Chirpa and EP a plus. Will start next heroic raid when we reach 50. No drama guild. Must use Line App and score 600 daily guild coins. Send me a pm or look me up on Line:
    User: gowmega
    Name: Skyworks
    Ally Code: 615-117-446
    https://swgoh.gg/u/skyworks/

https://swgoh.gg/g/8435/rogueseers/
  • Options
    Current AAT Heroic active now. Join and collect rewards with us!!! We have room!!!

Open to join 663728715

Rules: FFA

Have fun!!!!
  • Options
    We are je'daii,

We are looking for a handful of people to take is the to to next level. We are weeks away from heroic tank takedown. If you have a roster that's ready then join us and be part of a guild first! We only need a handful more droid teams and we are ready to crack this thing.

We are a fun active relaxed group who play to game to enjoy it!

We use line to chat. My ID is Haligbatz.
  • Options
    I am an officer in TNR, a grouping of 7 sub guilds ranging from Heroic ready to near ready to entry level guilds. We are currently looking at options of creating 2-3 more heroic guilds from our current ranks through a restructure.

We use Discord for our communication across our various guilds, and have sub sets for each guild to communicate directly. Our time zones vary with members from around the world, and we are interested in adding the right fit to bolster our ranks and help you and our members grow.

If you are interested in a large community with some of the top players in the game, send me a PM and I can help you explore your options in TNR.
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spot Open for A Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    Top 20 guild running Heroic AAT. North American Refugees is recruiting! We have completed Heroic AAT many times.
    We are run Heroic raid Tier 7 RANCOR every 2 days..
    All communication happens on discord. We are very organized. Discord is a must and do not apply if you don't download discord.
    Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on Rancor Raid 9pm eastern.
    You need to have a good group of toons and geared for AAT Heroic. To do Heroic AAT players should have minimum 25 toons geared 9-11. Please do not contact me unless you do. Jedi, droid, jawa and rebel squads
    And last but not least get your 600 coins.
    Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away)
    (Case sensitive)
    JJBagger#6271
    KingWaterDog#0748
    @Waterdog01
    @SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options

Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spot Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • DemonPWN
    63 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    PENDING found a guild to merge with!
    Post edited by DemonPWN on
  • Options
    We need one more for an AAT t7 raid meeting the requirements below -

Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (AAT raid!)

We've got one slot open! We currently have a new t7 AAT raid open as well!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ but we can use one more player.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+, min of 30 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena. Details/requirements in the first post at link below. We're on EST. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT t7!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,200 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-aat-raid/p1

Thanks!

• Options
    Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Average player level : 82-85
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • Options
    I Have a Bad Feeling (48/50) is recruiting members 82+ with at least 4x7 stars squads. We are completing Normal in about 8 days and are looking to accelerate to heroic asap. If you have a few friends let me know and I'll open more some spots for you. .

Refresh: 18:30 CST (Players mostly in the Americas)
    Communication: Line App (MolTheFirst)
    Contributions: 600 coins most days (we track average coin contributions)

Rancor Timing: 18:30 CST (Weekdays) 20:30 CST (Weekend). 3 to 4 raids per week.
    Rancor Rules: Zero damage registration then 1 squad each. Each player can attack the the captain 1 day per week and during bonus raids (it keeps things fair).

If you are interested please add me and we can discuss further. MolTheFirst.

All of our players as active and the guild is drama free.
  • Options
    Divinius Excellentia such noch Leute um den t7 AAT zu bewältigen.

Haben einen Haufen sehr sehr starker Spieler brauchen nur noch wenige die ihre 2% pro Phase bringen.

Meldet euch bei mir über Line ID: Exodor7

May the force be with you!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops. Normal is going down in 4 days approx. It was 11 days at first attempt so you can see where we are heading!

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • Options
    We ARE the guild you've been looking for. I ran a top 100 guild until last week. Left for something as successful but more casual. We raid heroic rancor every other day at 7:30 pm cst. Anyone with a 7* han stays out of top 10 to let others progress. Currently takes us just 6 days to beat normal tank. We use line and discord but we do not require it. (although feel free to join) do your 600 and we leave you alone. 4 days ago we needed 10. Now we need 5. Filling up quickly and depending on who we get will be heroic tank ready. This is me please message me if you are interested. Good luck regardless. https://swgoh.gg/u/donkeyteeth/
  • Options

Must Have Atleast 35 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    Are you set on Kenobi but not sure how long it will take you to be heroic AAT ready? Are you an active 600 a day team player? Are you cool with getting on Discord?

If that's you we have two guilds prepping for heroic AAT and one will be right for you.

Our first to go heroic AAT will get there early next month (December), with our second following on its heels. This is an extremely well-run and well organized community so you can concentrate on having fun playing the game we all enjoy!

If you think this might be a fit for you PM me here and we can discuss fit. Thanks!
  • Options
    Top 100 Sith Lords, US guild recruiting for Heroic Tank--need one or two well geared members to join us. We have a forum and voice chat. Need an active and community based player. Our first heroic will take place thanksgiving weekend. For more info or to submit your interest, PM me.
  • Options
    Guild name: JÖIN US
    Guild capacity: 90% full
    Pit raids: 5-6
    Time zone: MST
    3rd party chat: LINE (optional)
    Line ID: gregor587
    Min entry level: 60
    Min contribution: 2400 per week
    Leader: level 83, ally code 699-543-935
    Raid schedule: yes, raids start every day at 4:00pm MST pending coins
    Donations: generous
    Apply: request me as an ally, through LINE or private message me. We are an active guild looking to fill some slots. As long as you are active and can contribute 2400 in spent energy per week we would like you to join us!
  • musashi
    609 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (AAT t7 raid!)

We have an AAT t7 open now. We could use one more heavy-hitter. Thanks!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/ but we can use one more player.

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+. Details/requirements in the first post. We run t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Han Solo shards (and now AAT t7!). We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,400 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-aat-raid/p1

Thanks!
  • Options
    Galactic Alliances 46/50 requires members that are lvl 81 and over and that are active on a daily basis. Currently we have a couple of members that have become inactive over the past couple of months so we need players that are devoted to the game.

ATT Raid Details: We recently started this raid and it has been a grind which is why we require heavy hitters to help us out b/c let's be serious we all want to acquire General Ben! A minimum of five 7 star toons is required as well as a squad team with at least 30k power.

We recently reached Phase 3 but we need more heavy hitters b/c this has definitely been a hard and long grind

Heroic Rancor Details: Same requirements as the ATT raid. We are active in both raids on a regular basis and complete this raid in a couple of days. We are very close to reaching Tier 7 so help us reach our goal and acquire some Han Solo shards!!
    A couple of our officers use LINE to discuss the game and strategies so if you have that feel free to add me and i'll add you to our group.

We have reached Tier 7 and are in the process of completing our second one. So if you can contribute to our cause it would be greatly appreciated!!

Ally Code: 397-736-949

LINE ID: chakhae1

PM Me if interested!!

Thanks
    chakhae1
  • Options
    HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Options
    Order 66 - is recruiting again.

We are a top tier guild, with a very active community. We got a lot of committed players who are 70% USA and about 30% European players.

Many of us are age 30+ and we got a friendly atmosphere going, with focus on game/strategy talk, but having fun and talk everyday **** aswell..

Guild reset:

About 6.30 pm pst

Raid times are fixed to:

9am / 2pm / 9pm all pst and in switches.

Mandatory:

1. Line app (for communication)
    2. Language: english

Recommended:

Player Level: 80+
    7* Toons: 40+
    Gear Levels: +25× G10+G11
    (Prefered are roster with AAT ready toons)

Rules:

We are very laid back in general.
    For example, we dont got requirements for daily contributions or donations, except for the daily 600/600 Tickets which are a absolutly must.

There are some raid rules installed from which we try to make it fair for everybody. like 1 hit per phase in AAT heroic, except phase 3 which is free for all. Or "0" dmg raids on every second rancor to help guildmates who still got HS not to 7*.

And we open raids usually 12h in advance, so that people are able to lock a zero score to qualify for a prize, if they are likely not to make the raid time..

If you think you are a good fit, just give me a message, so that we can discuss further.