Current guild name: A New Schwartz
    Number of members: 47/50
    Current Raid Tier: Heroic only
    Raid Timezone: EU friendly
    Raid schedule:

Rancor start at 4PM EST, 24 hour 0-damage window follow by one attack
    Tank start at 1PM EST, P1-P2 day one, P3-P4 day two
    Chat Application Used: Slack

Hey guys. We have 3 active guilds, and just split our heroic guild into two heroics. We need to fill 3 spots in one of them with members who can do atleast 2% damage or roughly 1M in raid damage. Having the typical heroic teams for P2-P3 is a plus.

We have great fun raiding and chatting, so if you enjoy those things, send me a message.

Thanks,
    Darf
  • Options

The Immortal 50 is currently recruiting new members! We are a UK based guild with members from all over the world. We enjoy a competitive but cooperative guild enviroment. We encourage one another to build squads/gear while also debating on current squad configurations. We encourage our members to ask questions and keep a very "chilled" enviroment.

We enjoy a mix of f2p and p2p members within our guild, We are more than happy to help you get to your best potential within the game. The most important aspect for our members is that you enjoy the game.

We currently are filling some inactive spots. raid based on what our members require. While we all enjoy T7, and are looking at trying heroic tank.

Feel free to contact for an invite:
    Eddy: 944-514-285
    mk3spooner: 215-714-148
    Ben Obi One: 519-844-627
  • Kanyeworst
    29 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Guild: Please Wash Your Hans
    Raids: Rancor 3-4x per weeks (12hr registration, FFA finish in < 30 min)
    Reg AAT raid (optional 12hr registration, FFA finish < 1 refresh )
    Heroic AAT (made it to p3 and < 4 weeks away from coordinated finish)
    Us: Fun, friendly, helpful (we regularly really run in guild donation contests for gift cards), English speaking, chatty (we req Line app)
    #s: 45 of 50, looking for 5 solid players to help us conquer heroic AAT

Requirements:
    1. Level 84+
    2. 600 daily guild coins
    3. 10+ 7* characters @ GL10 (AAT roster 2/4 or more Jedis, Rebels, Droids, Jawas)
    4. Must have Line app
    5. Be able to communicate and follow guild rules (they're simple and straightforward)
    6. Be able to raid at 9:00pm EST (6:00pm PST) for heroic AAT

Players please add me (Kanyeworst) in game (339-696-623), message me here through forums or add me in Line app (swgohkanyeworst)
    Post edited by Kanyeworst on
  • Esterhouse
    5 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Delete
    Post edited by Esterhouse on
  • Options
    Do you want to be a part of the best SWGOH community? Are you tired of normal tank raids? If so, join Team Skunk Rogue Three. We are currently pre-heroic and have merged two guilds to build a solid foundation. What are we looking for 10 great team members (individually or as a group from another guild) who meet the following requirements:

1. 15-20 Gear 10+ 7* Toons
    2. Must have Droids and Rebels in these toons.
    3. Signup and use Discord Chat App
    4. Hit 600 daily

About our guild:

1. Guild Reset is 5:30PM EST
    2. Pit Raid is 0 Damage for 24 hours then free for all. Launches at 3:30PM EST due to time zones all over the world.
    3. Once Heroic Tank Raid Goes Live in the next week to two weeks it will be scheduled per phase for everyone to hit.
    4. https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/teamskunk-roguethree/

Don't hesitate to be part of the best SWGOH community and earn Kenobi Shards!!!

If you have any questions, message me on here.
  • Options
    Inglorious Blasters are a 100% f2p guild looking to fill a couple spots.
    We do heroic tank raids and need a couple new members that can handle it.
    Requirements:
    Must be free to play no $$$
    Daily 600
    Need heroic tank teams like droids, Chirpalp ect
    We use discord for chat
    Send me a message if interested and come get GK shards
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We are only doing AAT Heroics and completing them.If you can add strength to our guild and have the correct teams for each phase get in contact.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2 AAT Heroics a week we have a plan in place which needs to be followed stick to the plan and get your Kenobi shards.This plan is very straightforward and easily done nothing required of you but a little bit of your time.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Let Qui-gons be Qui-gons currently has 2 roster spots open!

If you're looking for an ultra competitive guild with plans for world domination, we're not for you. Maybe the world domination part, but we've been pretty lax about it. If you're looking for a fun, active, helpful, mature group of players, then we may be a good fit!
    What we're looking for!

-600 coins per day, of course!
    -Top 100 arena rank. If you've got the toons and gear, just need the advice, we can help with that! We can help with the gear too!
    -Some strong heroic AAT teams.
    -Download the GroupMe app and come join us!
    About us: We've been a guild since day one, and have stayed strong through all the various changes. Mods, tank raid, etc, we've stuck together through it all. It's a compliment to our great members! We've never merged or sought outside help for our raids, we'll do it together!
    We are a CST (GMT -6) based guild. We run heroic rancor every other day, with a 24 hour zero damage window. We alternate start times between 7pm and 9:30am so everyone has a time they can play.
    We're running heroic AATs, and are just looking to replace a few members that have gone inactive. We'll miss them, but the show must go on!
    We use the GroupMe app to communicate. Our genera chat is pretty busy and full of advice and everything else, and we also have other rooms set up for announcements, etc.
    Again, if you're a team player looking for a fun group and Kenobi shards, come join us!
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 40 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 6:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Starts At 7:00PM PST
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    NorCal Knights
    -Recruiting up to 20 members
    -We are looking to get Hans Solo for the Palpatine event. We have 30 members and almost all of us are over level 75 and always win 6* events!
    -Please have a good amount of toons at 7* and be over level 70
    -We have a good time and dont have any ridiculous rules. We simply want to add members that log on at least once a day ti do their attacks!
    -Add at least 200 guild points daily
    -Heroic Rancor attack today at 3 pm. Join us!
    -Our guild us: NorCal Knights
  • Options
    Got a couple of spaces for THE IMMORTAL 50
    Looking for people with 7*s and active daily.
    Add me as an ally, don't be in a guild and I'll invite you in right now. We are raiding heroic aat
    Eddy 944-514-285
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We are only doing AAT Heroics and completing them 2 a week.If you can add strength to our guild and have the correct teams(working towards them)for each phase get in contact.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player and can field the right teams for each phase we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Assassins of Hope
    We're recruiting active daily players for Heroic Tank. Raid times 9pm GMT, 4pm EST
    Discord required: https://discordapp.com/invite/kcJPZv8
  • Options
    US Central time zone Tier 7 guild 40/50 members looking to move into heroic AAT
    Very casual laid back bunch of guys that use discord as main way of communication and are looking to always progress!
    Lvl 80+ with 10 Gear 9 7* characters and higher
    Need atleast 1 super team for aat raid.
    All we ask is for 600/600 on energy and help with guild activities that reset at 6:30 central us time
    We are completing 3 heroic raids a week and 2 AAT
    message on here lvl, ally code and characters at star lvl and ill send invite
  • Options
    Inglorious Blasters are a 100% f2p guild looking to fill a couple spots.
    We do heroic tank raids and need a couple new members that can handle it. We have two guilds: EU and US, but with members all around the world.
    Requirements:
    Must be free to play. No $$$
    Daily 600
    Need heroic tank teams like droids, Chirpalp ect
    We use discord for chat.
    Send me a message if interested and come get GK shards
  • Options
    im level 66 can i join your guild?
  • Options
    Straglers is currently recruiting one for our guild. Only requirements is 600 daily and 10+ 7*. Add me Dreadeno on line or in game 591-841-714
  • Options
    Looking for a t7 aat squad to roll with

264-224-694
  • Options
    Its xJhundox again
    Leader of xJediMindTricksx
    PLEASE HELP US FINISH T7 RANCOR RAID (and find new guild home)
    15 Hours left at this current time, raid EXPIRES 8:00 CST 12/24/16
    will give officer for the people who put in the work.
    Line ID: xjhundox (add me and give me a little bit to respond)
    If you dont have Line, hit me up on my ally code
    Ally code: 921-524-637
    I will respond as quick as possible
    Im here because we are currently in a T7 RAID and it is our first T7 attempt. We have come up short by maybe 20% in Phase 4. We have currently 3 spots open and we need MAX 85's to come in. We would like help but by all means we want you to stay. Please, it is christmas and you should be in the spirit of helping people. Help an up and coming guild! This is our first T7 and our best player is on vacation and can't help us because he is out of country. Please help us. Once he is back from vacation T7 will be our new home. Guild info as follows
    T7 Heroic Raids and Normal Tank Raid (Finish T6 and below less than a day, normal tank raid in less than week)
    We are a great guild. Highly active. Always talking strategies and helping each other reach our full potential. We use line chat app. Great way to communicate and tons of info gets spread. Well informed Guild we knew the Palpatine event was coming a week before it was announced. Gave everyone a little bit more time to work on Rebels. Almost positive everyone in guild today activated Palpatine, just an example of how informed we are.
    We donate tons! Tons of gear. I alone have over 1300+ donations, check my player id profile. Scanners, Keypads, comlinks, gels, stun guns, detonators, etc etc etc. We Donate It All. No one doesn't receive what they ask before expired.
    Currently have 17 80+ players and rest 70+ players that are on the up and coming fast, most 70's are in top 50 in rank so they arent weak by any means, just not maxed.
    We average 21k per day in tickets and we are short 3 members so can do more. Our players are active every day and we have always kicked inactive players. Plus always stay in T5 up in Daily Guild Activity. Awesome rewards. Also if you are lvl 85 will get top 15 easy in raids and activities so once again awesome rewards.
    Thank you Contact me if interested.
  • Options
    Outcast Evolution - big brother of Outcast Revolution Click Here

Guild Leader: Catharsis (515-275-534)

Guild Officer: Anathien (852-756-318)
    line id: anathien

Guild Officer: J24kilates (456-411-789)

Time Zone: Europe - Turkey (GMT + 3)

Raid Start time 7pm (GMT) / 1pm (CST)

https://www.facebook.com/outcast.swgoh/

We are doing heroic rancor.. We are doing normal AAT..

We are recruiting for HEROIC AAT

Requirements are; Level 84+ , Having at least 4 full teams inc. droid and rebel teams.

Please contact us from here, line or add us in-game if you wanna join..

• Options
    Do you want to be a part of the best SWGOH community? Are you tired of normal tank raids? If so, join Team Skunk Rogue Three. We are currently pre-heroic and have merged two guilds to build a solid foundation. What are we looking for 10 great team members (individually or as a group from another guild) who meet the following requirements:
    1. 15-20 Gear 10+ 7* Toons
    2. Must have Droids and Rebels in these toons.
    3. Signup and use Discord Chat App
    4. Hit 600 daily
    About our guild:
    1. Guild Reset is 5:30PM EST
    2. Pit Raid is 0 Damage for 24 hours then free for all. Launches at 3:30PM EST due to time zones all over the world.
    3. Once Heroic Tank Raid Goes Live in the next week to two weeks it will be scheduled per phase for everyone to hit.
    4. https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/teamskunk-roguethree/
    Don't hesitate to be part of the best SWGOH community and earn Kenobi Shards!!!
    If you have any questions, message me on here.
    need 9 but have other friends who have heroic tank guilds forming

if interested send me a pm on here on on discord (snake r3#0551)
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    I'm level 61 and looking for similar leveled guild. I love the people in the current guild that I'm in but they are way ahead of me and I can't hold up in then raids and want more from the raids and want to be able to contribute more than I am. I have a few 6* and am working on on more. I play everyday. My code is 776-636-376
  • Options
    Straglers is looking for 2 more to help us push to heroic tank raid. Preferably with strong phase 1 teams message me on line look for Dreadeno or thru here.
  • Options
    Looking to merge with another smaller group to be able to take on ATT raid.

We are an English speaking group but welcome everyone, we have a few whales including myself and have no problem with rancor heroic.

Please send me a message if interested with more details if you have questions
  • Options
    I need guild

Ally code 591-388-973

My profile https://swgoh.gg/u/utku/
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Utku wrote: »
    I need guild

Ally code 591-388-973

My profile https://swgoh.gg/u/utku/

I sent you a inv
  • Options
    Looking for a Heroic ATT guild. I am able to do 2% in most phases and even more in others. I always complete 600/600 and actively try for guild activity (36 GW nodes and 2x refreshes, etc.) If you want to see my roster my username in swgoh.gg is BBFFL07. Just PM with your guilds details if you have room.

Ally-Code:199-128-688

Player Level: 85

Number of 7*: 27 with 4 more that just need to be promoted

Number of 6*: 6

Average Arena Rank: Top 3 come payout time

Type of Play: F2P with the occasional crystal pack.

Time-zone: PST
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that are currently raiding Heroic AAT Tank. Currently one of strongest in guild and needing more gear to stay competitive.
    I play everyday and get my 600/day everyday and expect the guild to do the same.

Ally-Code: 875-265-713
    Line: CloudEng
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 57
    Number of 6*: 3
    Number of 5*: 6
    Average Arena Rank: top 10
    Type of Play: P2P
    Time-zone: From London (GMT+0) but currently residing in the US and EST (Until at least February)

https://swgoh.gg/u/cloudeng/
  • Options
    Looking for a new guild? Look no further….we want you!
    ORO is an established guild with 40+ active members and we are looking to fill our ranks with other active players who are interested in rapidly progressing! We are a very laid back group who have fun together.
    We are a 7:30 pm EST Refresh guild running guilds multiple times per week.
    Currently running:
    T7 Rancour, finishing within about 2 hours time. We follow a strict 0 score for the first 24 hours format.
    T6 Tank, finishing within two refreshes only. With some further active members, Shooting to start in January

Requirements to join:
    1. Be cool
    2. Attempt to hit 600 daily coins everyday (we understand things come up)
    3. Participate
    4. Level 75+
    5. Line App for communication is required

If you are thinking about leaving your guild for higher rewards or if you are looking for a good group of folks to hang with, ORO is the guild you are looking for.

If interested, send me a message!