• aclbosox
    132 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    FULL
    Post edited by aclbosox on
    ΔCŁBØSØX | Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)

We have completed AAT t7 with only 49 players!

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/

but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post. We run Rancor t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,500 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    North American Refugees has 1 spot open. Running Heroic AAT.

Looking for another strong roster to add to the family.

Just started a Heroic this morning (been runnnignthem for 2 weeks)

Must use discord.

PM on me on discord.

KingWaterDog#0748
  • Quim
    665 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Full
    Post edited by Quim on
  • Options
    Top 20 guild running Heroic AAT. North American Refugees is recruiting! We have completed Heroic AAT 7 times in a row. We are run Heroic raid Tier 7 RANCOR every 2 days. Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on Rancor Raid 9pm eastern
    All communication happens on discord. We are very organized. Discord is a must and do not apply if you don't download discord.
    You need to have a good group of toons and geared for AAT Heroic. To do Heroic AAT players should have minimum 30 toons geared 9-11. Please do not contact me unless you do. Jedi, droid, jawa and rebel squads. Last but not least get your 600 coins.
    Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link
    (Case sensitive)
    JJBagger#6271
    KingWaterDog#0748
    SyracuseJedis#2581
    @Waterdog01 @SnakesOnAPlane @GuyfromSyracuse
  • Options
    Hello,
    We are a guild that's been around since April and have a few openings. We have a good mix of paying and free players and a fair system that gets everyone on the board, yet doesn't limit anyone in damage.
    Some requirements to join:
    - 600 coins per day
    - 20+ 7* toons at Gear X
    https://swgoh.gg/g/48/mandalorian-syndicate/
    AAT Heroic Raid roster guidelines:
    Phase 1: Jedi - Aayla, IGD, Anakin, Ashoka
    Phase 2: HK, 88, 86, JE, Nebit
    Phase 3: Chirpa, EP, and three tanks.
    Phase 4: Wedge, Biggs, Lando, Ackbar, Leia.
    Guild Reset: 1:30PM EST
    Raids: 11AM EST
    Interested reply or send me a PM. We communicate via LINE and you can reach me at line id:niemsco. And we donate a ton of gear :smiley:
    Cheers
    Add either myself or FN1188 on LINE.
    Line ids: bielcaprinho or fn1188
    Bad game management here
  • Options
    Nerf Herder Elite Force (NHEF) is currently accepting members for top 20 guild! (Completed AAT t7!)

We have completed AAT t7 with only 49 players! We have another AAT t7 open now.

No doubt we have the firepower! - https://swgoh.gg/g/4644/nerf-herder-elite-force/
    but we can use one more one more heavy-hitter

Our top 20 elite guild is looking for one heavy-hitter, P2P player, level 83+, min of 40 7* chars, daily players, top 50 in Arena, with AAT t7 raid ready teams (i.e. max'ed Droids, Jawas, etc...) Details/requirements in the first post. We run Rancor t7s every other day. No special chat app required. It's a really great group of people, we share a lot of information, we have very few rules, and everyone has a chance to earn Kenobi and Han Solo shards. We're always at 50 members and only replace when needed, usually related to not making the 600 daily energy requirements and daily guild activities. Many of us started in Nov/Dec and have been together for a long time. We discuss all high-level aspects of the game, mods, Arena, raid strategy. Our goal is for both the player and our guild to be happy with moving to our guild. We're looking for players who are going to be with us for the long haul. Our guild thread has over 4,600 views! The requirements are high, but we have an amazing group of players and have a lot of fun as well. It's definitely an opportunity to play with some of the best players in the game and take part in something bigger. Send me your ally code or you can ally me below, just let me know if your game name is different. I'd be happy to answer any questions.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/56929/nerf-herder-elite-force-nhef-is-currently-accepting-members-for-top-20-guild-completed-aat-t7/p1

Thanks!
    Guild leader: musashi
    Ally Code: 935-752-382
  • Options
    All, we have spots open again - trying to push guild to farm status for heroic AAT. Please contact me if you'd like in.

General Info:
    Guild Activities Reset @ 5:30pm EST
    Raids in evening (generally between 5-7pm)
    24-hour deadman for pit to ensure all guild members receive rewards before FFA
    Raid announcements, strategy, etc. announce in-game and chat apps (We are deciding between LINE and Slack)

Requirements:
    Communicate on LINE
    LVL 83+
    30+ 7* Characters (need to be able to do at least 1-2% damage in all four phases of tank raid)
    600 daily contribution
    Donate gear!

How do I join?
    Download the app "LINE" (if you don't have it) and add me (ID: aloomis16), we'll have a quick chat and hopefully have you getting General Kenobi shards in no time!
  • Options
    Acky649 wrote: »
    Hi everyone

We are ANZGC we are the first Australian/New Zealand based guild to complete heroic AAT. We are looking for more members who are ready for heroic AAT to join us in our quest for more GK shards. Pm me on line for more details about ANZGC.

Line ID - acky649
    Time zone - AEDT

Update: Our first player has unlocked General Kenobi and we're near to getting our second sub-guild to AAT Heroic standard.

Don't waste a few days trying to complete Normal.

Come and join us where is takes just a few short hours to complete Heroic.

• Darth_Elvis
    101 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    We have one spot open in our top 30 heroic AAT guild! Join us! Check out our detailed forum post:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/75199/h-aat-guild-global-force-recruiting#latest
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

We Play As A Team We Win As A Team.
    Must Have Atleast 45 7* Characters.We Now Have Two Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

We are a English Speaking Guild with a PST Event Reset.
    Heroic Rancor Raids Start At 7:00PM PST
    Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG
    And A Great Group Of Friendly/Helpful People.

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    Check out my latest post: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/78458/finishing-aat-heroic-looking-for-players-to-speed-it-up#latest

American Empire is recruiting for AAT Heroic, consistently top 50, hit #1 on multiple occasions!

Contact me on LINE/Discord if you think you have what it takes, need to be able to contribute your 2%.

LINE ID: aloomis16
    Discord: aclbosox#8982
  • Options
    Hello, I represent Sith Lords, a U.S. based guild featuring 45+ members who are exclusively above 80, active daily, top 200 pvp players, friendly and amazing people! We hover around top 100 guilds on the leaderboard. Currently around 300 while we recruit the last 5 or so members. We have a teamspeak server and a guild website(http://sithlords.xtremepwnage.com/). We raid tier 7 Rancor with a 0 damage 24 hour registration period followed by 1 hour clear times. We are looking for players interested in tier 7 AAT Tank heroic raiding. We donate daily and gear requests are welcome. We provide information on strategy, tips and tricks. We are your one stop shop for end game content and great conversation. We have free/paying players; anything is fine. Our only two rules are be active daily and be friendly to others. We have a forum for the community and a facebook group. We have officer meetings weekly for member concerns and we are looking for you to be a part of the team. Contact me on LINE(Syzygy96, or my officer Makoshark2008) to discuss further.

Sith Lords. Power. Strength. Victory.
    Join today. Ally Code: 357-773-269

Sith Lords,
    Darth Revan

5 spots left.
  • Options
    Guild name: P.R.E.P.A.R.E.
    Members : 49/50
    Average player level : 82-85
    Guild requirements:
    - min 15 x 7 star toons
    - 600/600 daily
    - Download line app for coms

Rancor raid Heroic 3-4 times per week
    - 24hrs to post a 0 score
    - Free for all @8pm GMT
    - All pre loaded damage scores not be posted till 8.20pm or relevant phases closed

AAT Raid
    Currently on the brink of moving to heroic, still at the testing phase but will be there within a couple of weeks tops

We are a singular guild, no sub divisions, no hopping and not a cattle market for players who ditch people into sub categories.

If this sounds like a bit of you, contact me through pm or:
    Line i.d. : hob_besb
    Ally code : 615-913-459
  • Options
    -TeamSkunk Pi
    - Refresh is 6:30PM GMT (1:30PM EST)
    -600 Daily, no Cap Pit and attack in groups for heroic tank so you must attack in your assigned group.
    -discord
    - We are in pre-heroic stage. This means we are really close. We can complete a normal in 2 refreshes but our weakness is P3 for Heroic. We are really close and need 4 members with 15+ gear 10+ toons. You must have the following teams in your 15+; Wiggs, Chirpatine and Jawas.

If you are interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

• Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for Two More Active Daily Players

Must Have Atleast 40 7* Characters.We Now Have Two Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individuals.

Must Contribute At Top Levels and Earn 600 Guild Tickets Daily,Set A Good Example And Offer Advice.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    HAPPYNESS is looking for a couple players to join r guild. We have active players that use the app Line to chat but only if u want to not a must. We do ask u to join Line to read the rules and for game updates, but that's it. We do 3 t7 pit raids a week and we r capable of defeating aat raid in a little under a month to give u a idea of what kind of guild we r. All we ask is 4 u to sign daily (1 at the least)participate a little do a few sims a couple guild activities and that's it. We understand life and vacations happen no big deal just come and have fun and see what HAPPYNESS is all about. We r gmt+1 but it does not matter we have start times all the same and we have set kill times so if u log in once a day u can always have a chance to get in and get your rewards and since we do 3 a week that's more rewards for u and that's what it is all about so give us a look. Ally code is 628-576-445 Line I'd is Lordshethad for English or u can look up enigmaticien for French just look for us on Line or pm me later
  • Options
    Hi guys we are TheDeadpool
    We are currently 4000 in the ranking due to having inactive players (and leader but now resolved)
    However we are a level 80+ guild (5 players in the 70s)
    We have a friendly English speaking chat and even have our top hitters missing some pit raids to allow others to benefit from prizes
    Looking for 8 players.
    We have a rule of inactive players of 32 days are remove to keep us competitive
    Players are F2P
    Welcome any players but needs to be active

Any interest please add my
    Junior
    687-173-777
    Or you can pm/comment for any further details
  • Options
    We are currently 3 guilds strong(Das Villains, Das Super Villains, and Das Uber Villains) all of which are able to complete heroic rancor. We've just started filling our heroic aat division and would like a few more heroic ready members.

If you're ready for heroic aat and the rest of your guild isn't, get in contact with me.

Maybe you and your friends are tired of pulling your weight while others do little to no damage against the normal aat, we may be able to accommodate a small group as well.

If you're interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • Options
    Please PM me if you're recruiting
  • Options
    THE DOMINO SQUADRON
    this is a new guild and is going to be aat heroic from the start this is a message to any player carrying a guild level 80 + who has that deep roster and wants to be come competitive and push for leaderboards
    i will be leading the guild - nervous mc 921-848-861
    line app is mandatory - my id is nervous-mc
    guild requirements
    level 83 plus
    600/600 daily
    must have 15 -25 maxed toons and modded (7* gear 11)
    must characters
    wiggsando
    jawas
    IGD
    aayla/kit
    ani
    preferably droids
    must have a flexible schudule - each team must be prepared to do 2% - 10% per team each phase
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello ,
    **Update** Our last Heroic AAT run we got over half way into P3 with ONLY 42 players attacking and we know that when we get 8 more strong players Heroic AAT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN if you know you are capable of helping us and have the right squads get in touch and complete it with us ASAP it's within touch**
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.When we do a Normal AAT raid it takes 3 days at the moment and improving we are close to completing Heroic AAT just need a few more good players with good squads to get us over the finish line.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 80+
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)(would consider 15+ 7*)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Soc wrote: »
    Hello ,
    **Update** Our last Heroic AAT run we got over half way into P3 with ONLY 42 players attacking and we know that when we get 8 more strong players Heroic AAT WILL BE TAKEN DOWN if you know you are capable of helping us and have the right squads get in touch and complete it with us ASAP it's within touch**
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 21:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.When we do a Normal AAT raid it takes 3 days at the moment and improving we are close to completing Heroic AAT just need a few more good players with good squads to get us over the finish line.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 80+
    600 coins daily
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks

I sent a request. Check my team and let me know
  • Options
    I have a bad feeling'. We are a chilled guild and are looking for level 83+ players that have outgrown their guild and are ready to move up.

TOP 20, been there, done that. Now we are focused on beating AAT heroic. We have AAT normal down to about a week and need a few more players to help accelerate.

We are drama and whale free and tick all the usual boxes will active players. I can share full details in line APP.

Dropped me a line

Line ID: MolTheFirst
  • Options
    Might take you up on that. Lv 84 f2p but tank raid taking to long and can't rec4uit new players. I have decent rebel but s
  • Options
    Your welcome to join our guild on tier 6 tancor n plowing through tank raid. Need few members for tier 7. We are strong guild and great communication and guild donations. Our guild is called creators. My ally code is 355-788-754 if that helps.
  • Options
    Guild "Dont BBL8" Looking for One More Active Daily Player

Must Have Atleast 45 7* Characters.We Now Have A Spots Open For Very Active Heroic Tank Raid Focused Individual.

Heroic Tank Raid Focused
    Guild LineChat.
    Registered SWGOH.GG

To Apply

PM Me Here

Or Line Chat "Sirwescot"
  • Options
    Dr0p It Like It's H0th looking for more members. previously Let's Gooooooo but the guild leader went MIA and never assigned any officers so we bounced. Join Us!
  • Options
    I need T7 and heroic raids Guild
    My player name MYoda
    All day 600/600
    My PVP ranks 20-40
    Power 38.k
    But T7 raid 1.5m damage max
    Daily activities and guild activity following to mee
    My code 865-274-928
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello ,
    Requirements are
    Level 82+
    600 coins daily
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks