Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    [Cloud City Smugglers] [49/50] [GP 87mil] [TB~35Stars] is great guild with a core group of loyal members who have been playing together since the start. We are looking for members who have 1750+ GP, who are committed to farming the required TB light side characters.

Territory Battles
    Our current guild galactic power is 87mil and we expect to score approximately 35 stars in our next TB event. Cantina energy should be focused on starring up Captain Han Solo. You should also be working on both light side Hoth characters.

Tank Takedown Raid Details
    Currently we are running heroic raids 2+ times per week. Raids open up early in the day, however only zero damage attacks are allowed until raid start time at 9PM EST. We generally do not raid on weekends unless tokens will be lost.

Heroic Rancor Raid Details
    Currently we are running rancor raids about every other day. Raids open up early in the day, however only zero damage attacks are allowed until raid start time at 9PM EST. We generally do not raid on weekends unless tokens will be lost.

(Zero damage attacks give everyone a chance get credit for the raid).

We do use the "Line" APP to assist each other with strategies. However "Line" is not required.

Ally or PM me if interested.
    Game ID = 683-138-175.
    Line ID = Foe-hammer

Thanks!
    Foehammer
  • Options
    IMG_0087.png

The Greek Heroes are recruiting!

We are a Greek Active Guild and we are currently looking for a few daily players, most preferably from Greece, but everyone is welcome to join, if you don't mind the time difference.

We are crushing HAAT 2 times a week and we do both raids on a rotation to accomodate all preferences.
    We also have a strict 24h 0 damage rule both on rancor and HAAT, so that everyone can claim their spot on the rewards.
    So far we've been scoring 30+ stars in territory battles and we have a total 70m gp, that rises each day.

Requiremens:

-85 level with a HAAT ready squad
    -600 daily tickets
    -1.4m minimum gp and a roster able to contribute in tb
    -participation in discord is a must
    -You need to be respectful and cooperative

What we offer:

-Kenobi shards!!
    -A fun and friendly community

Our guild: https://swgoh.gg/g/4918/greek-heroes/

To apply:
    Discord id: Vaso#9064

Σας περιμενουμε!!

• SuprZen
    164 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Last 2 spots in 80mil+ 35☆ TB guild....it's now or never!

Hello there everyone,

SPC IMMORTALS is looking for active players to fill up our last two spots.
    Guild gp 82mil with 48 player
    Last TB 35☆ with 46 players
    Raid timings: 10 am / 10 pm est alternatively.

Player requirement
    600 daily
    Gp 1.2 mil+ minimum.

We will help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

May the force be with you!
  • Options
    Guild Name: Knights of the Dragon (66 mil GP)

All raids starts 4pm GMT, 11am CT, 11pm SGT.

We have 1 open spot left, Looking to recruit members for the next TB.

Rules:

1) 600 tickets per day mandatory.
    2) Must have discord.
    3) 1.2+ Mil GP

Further information about rules and how to apply can be found on our website:

https://kotd.club

Ravendock#8713
  • Options
    Cover Me Porkins I'm Going In is recruiting 2 more players. Get in before the next territory battle starts!

65M GP guild right now. Mix of european and North American members. HAAT about twice weekly, HPit about thrice weekly.

Discord required. Generally fairly laid back guild otherwise and a great group, but participation in territory battles also required.

Message me here or discord (Lowkey#8005) if interested.
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    jg32sRO.jpg

Sigma Sithlords - all Heroic guild looking for players strong in TB

~ Well organized guild with a great community
    ~ Ideal raid and reset times for CST and EST players
    ~ 600 tickets daily and time to post zero in raids

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

Sigma Sithlords is a well-organized, all-heroic guild with friendly members who love to help each other grow in the game. As part of the 3000 player-strong ALLIΔNCE, we have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE community has guilds available at every level and time zone.

Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85#2450

http://thesigmaalliance.com/ssl

Happy Gaming!!
  • Options
    Heroes of the Fallen Empire:

From the ashes of fallen guilds the Heroes of the Fallen Empire have risen. From the beginning community has been a main focus of the guild, seeking to build a family of like-minded heroes. Friendships come as quickly as other rewards in this guild, and the family bond is as strong as any Mandalorian clan.

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 85), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets,have a galactic power of 1mil/higher,have ready haat teams ,must have both hoth rebel solider/scout and be willing to farm them to 7 stars for our territory battles. We have gotten 28 stars in both our guilds during territory battle and are only to going to do better!

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by our guilds, but members of all locations are welcome.

Both our guilds galactic power is around 60mil a piece and higher!

Join Heroes of the Fallen Empire as they take on the galaxy together!

We are currently accepting members to both our guilds to replace inactives.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our link is
    https://discord.gg/GJuarky
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild.

Leader for guild 1:Madman Monster
    Leader for guild 2:Darth Viciousss
    My ally code is:636-898-792

I look forward to seeing you join our Empire!!!
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 61M GP and 28* last TB. Aiming for more.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.2M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Rule of Fifty (90M GP Heroic Guild) Recruiting - 37* For TB (Aiming For 38*)

Hello! I am Harry from Rule of Fifty, an independent UK/Europe guild and we are looking for a player to join our ranks.
    Raid Times: 8pm UTC+1 (Both heroic and Rancor)
    Raid Rules: With the rancor raid we have a "24hr" no attack rule, then we kill the beast at 8:20 PM the next day. There are punishments in place for rule breakers.
    We are currently farming Heroic AAT and have been for a few months now.
    What We Are Looking For:
    - 600 A Day
    - High GP (Over 1.8 Mil)
    - Have Certain Characters: CLS, Hoth Bros, 5* Hoth Han
    - Good LS Squads for TB
    - Someone who listens to commands and follows TB plan
    We are an extremely friendly guild that help each other with discussions and donations. We have been together since the inception of guilds and we have some fiercely loyal members who i am extremely proud to have in my guild. We have mostly players from the UK and Europe but we do welcome players from around the world, as long as the times work with you.
    We use line to communicate, so line is mandatory. It is where we chat, share tips, discuss strategy and send important messages.
    If you would like more information or to join our guild add me on line (Line ID: harrykanda) and i can add you. Or PM me.
    Thanks for reading, i hope you consider us, May the force be with you
  • Keithkia
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Looking for just a few great teammates.
    Heroes of the Fallen Empire needs to replace some fallen soldiers on the battlefields. If your interested in having fun with Great Players, Friendly, Supportive, Competitive, and Informative with a ton of resources. We have 2 HAAT Guilds, both over 60M GP & 28*/45 TB. DM me and lets see if you have what it takes.
    Requirements:
    500 tickets a day
    1 million combined GP
    On Discord, our server
    Synced swgoh.gg account
    A Willingness to be a part of a team
    DO NOT CONTACT TO RECRUIT ME OR ANY MEMBERS.

Discord: KIA Keith#6411, I'm at 1.98+ million gp
    Post edited by Keithkia on
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
  • Options
    OOTINI FAMILY we have 2 positions available one for OOTINI and one for UUTINI )sister guild)
    looking for recruits before next TB
    OOTINI GP 89,000,000 avg 1,975,000
    nearing 40* TB
    UUTINI GP 69,000,000 avg 1,500,000
    nearing 30* TB
    heroic AAT and PIT with 0-damage period
    very active discord chat with multiple guilds and active members helping each other to excel.
    must have CHS and HRS 5*
    COME JOIN THE FAMILY
    DISCORD mike#6653
  • Options
    Greetings!
    I am Dorth Reban, Recruiter for JKW CarboKnights. We are a member of the larger JKW alliance.
    We are looking for 3-4 players to fill out our guild after a couple have quit and another went on to join some IRL friends.
    We have HAAT on an easy farm. We do it 2x weekly and Pit 3x weekly. We got 24* the last TB and that is quickly going to go up with a few new people. We are in US Central Time Zone and raid at 4PM CST or sometimes at payout for HAAT (7:30PM CST).
    We are looking for members with 1mil GP or above. We ask only for daily tickets, communication (we have a discord server), and adherence to our raid rules/tb instructions (posted in discord).
    Reach out to me here or on discord at DarthDyl#9036 if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Dorth Reban
    https://swgoh.gg/u/dorth reban/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
  • Options
    29f6uyq.png

Darksaber Legacy
    • Average 28k raid tickets daily
    • We have Heroic AAT and Pit on farm
    • Currently developing guild for TB
    • Recently lost a few players and looking to fill spots.

Darksaber Legacy is looking for player with:
    • Level 85 account
    • Minimum 1 million galactic power
    • Public registered account on swgoh.gg
    • Likes cookies
    • Dislikes sand

Send pm or add me on discord: Zapata#2036 or KiK Zappa_187
  • Options
    Guild Walking Carpet are looking for TB Ready Players

We're a very friendly guild with a relaxed but ambitious approach to the game. This is what we could offer you:

- HAAT x 2 per week
    - Heroic rancor x 3 per week
    -Coordinated approach to TB
    - All raids times launched to be friendly to USA, UK and EU guildies
    - No damage window on rancor and HAAT P4 to make sure nobody misses out
    - Discord channel (not compulsory but preferred)
    - A friendly atmosphere and lots of information sharing from knowledgeable players, we have all territory battles info in our discord channel

What we're looking for in return:

- Active players, we would like 600 tickets but no silly rules in place and we do understand people have lives and go on holiday!!
    - Players either HAAT ready
    - F2P/P2P/Whales are all welcome, we don't discriminate ;-)

This guild could be for you if either:

- You desperately want the GK shards on offer
    - You want a relaxed but coordinated guild

Please fire over any questions you have either on here or hit me up on discord: SonFranco#7680
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 61M GP and 28* last TB. Aiming for more.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.2M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

• Options
    Liebe SWGOH-Spieler,

die "Galaxy Guardians 3" suchen neue Spieler!

https://swgoh.gg/g/12915/galaxy-guardians-3/

Du solltest...

Lv. 85 sein,
    eine galaktische macht von mind. 1 Mio und/oder
    für jede HAAT Phase ein Team bzw. so viele Chars für den TB wie möglich haben!
    600 RTs am Tag und rege beteiligung an den Gildenaktivitäten, sowie an den Raids und dem TB sollten für dich selbstverständlich sein
    Discord und scwgoh.gg Profil sind von Vorteil

Auch kleinere Gruppen können wir sicher unterbringen!

Dann schreibe mir hier per PN oder über Discord: Karvenh#7206

Beste Grüße Karvenh
  • Options
    Wu Clan is currently seeking 2-3 players to fill slots.

We are a strong, active, but chill group from across the world. And most of us can eat a Rancor in one sitting.

You should be lvl 85 and able to make significant contribution to TB (>5M/25waves MIN)--bring your Captain Han, HR Soldier and Scout.
    400 tix avg mandatory, with most doing their 600.

Discord required.

84M Guild GP
    HAAT & Rancor with rolling start times (8a/2p/8p EST) and 24h zero damage registration.

Ally code: 229-128-854, or PM me on Discord Jathur Vangu#6278
  • Options
    Creepers are currently looking for players capable of helping with HAAT. We have lots of active players, but not enough commited to doing HAAT.

We have 6 spots that need to be filled possibly more coming after I remove some deadbeats.

Discord is a requirement and at least saying something daily in game chat.

A built Resistance Team is a requirement.

We have a no hit policy for the first 24 hours on Heroic Rancor Raid and Normal tank raid.

We also ask that players contribute 600 to Guild activity daily.

My Ally code is 275-732-225 or catch me on Discord at zumchikara#6924
  • Options
    One active Level 85 player wanted.
    +1.5M galactic power with CLS.
    USA Pacific time zone preferred.

Frustrated with an unproductive guild? come chat with us on discord.

https://discord.gg/RSNVr4A
    or friend me any time @Maestro#7373

We are an original guild formed on day 1 of guilds, currently 72M GP with a 49/50 roster.
    24hr zero damage rule on Heroic AAT and Pit. Territory Battles averaging 29 stars each attempt and increasing.

Scruffy Nerfed Herders
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5481/scruffy-nerfed-herders/
    Guild Information and Policies: https://goo.gl/Kpr3TA
  • Options
    Immediate opening available for player level 83+ with a solid roster.

Tight knit group of 49 players seeking one more. We are a Heroic Rancor and HAAT guild who runs 30 stars in TB looking to strengthen our team. Resets are at 10:30PM Eastern / 7:30PM Pacific.

GUILD RULES
    Rules are simple:
    Discord is mandatory
    Do your best for yourself and the guild
    If requesting, you should also be trying to donate. Don't be greedy
    600 daily
    Follow Raid Rules
    Be excellent to each other
    Stun cuffs are blackballed from the exchange, everyone needs them
    Most importantly; HAVE FUN!

RANCOR RULES
    Rancor raids will launch at approximately 10:30PM eastern. Until 7:30PM eastern time the following day you may use ONE character to do as much damage as possible NO ESCAPING to try again. The ONE toon you will use will be based on that raids theme. The theme will be picked by the highest finishing player during the previous 20 hour themed period.

Themes will be easy to understand and follow Examples are:
    Droid- should be self explanatory
    Ladies Night- female character
    Lightsabers Only-  again no brainer
    Force Awakens- any character from THAT film

Again this is ONE character only! At 7:30PM eastern the raid will open as normal, either FFA or controlled.  Just because a theme is chosen does not limit your toon choices after the period is over, only the initial 20 hours of the raid is limited by the theme period. After that it's use your teams and players however you desire.

HAAT RULES...
    1.  Everyone should register a weak toon anytime after raids starts.
    2. SPECIFIC teams are assigned to phases.
    3. Try to use airplane mode for practice runs.
    4. Communicate!  Especially near the last 10% of phase 2 and phase 3.
    5. (Optional) Post squad/damage screenshots into the haat channel.  Will help us and you guage effectiveness and improvement.
    HAAT RULES...
    PHASE 1: Zylo/Zavage/CLS
    PHASE 2: Clones, Resistance, Droids, Phoenix, Zaders
    PHASE 3: Chirpatines, Tiepatines, Empire, Imperial Troopers, Jedi, Sith, Jawa
    PHASE 4: FREE-FOR-ALL- Rebels and anything left
    FFA STARTS AT 8:30 PM EASTERN/ 5:30 PM PACIFIC

If this is you please contact on Discord

@Lordjhallen007#0982

Happy Gaming

• Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Wolf Pack Warriors has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 51 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to our Rancor raids because it dies in 30 minutes or less.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of at least 800,000, send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Stardust17
    1 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    TheFirstOrder is looking for 5 recruits! We just cleaned out several players for inactivity.

We are looking for strong players with teams to help us with farming Heroic AAT raids. We are very friendly and relaxed, but are actively improving and competitive. We understand that life comes first, but we expect players to be active daily and participate.

We currently run Heroic Rancor and alternate between Regular and Heroic AAT each time, but would like to start running only HAAT.

We're looking for Player Level 85 with GP of 1.5M+ with teams built for HAAT raids.

We start raids at 6:30 CST

Most members get 600 tickets/day

Guild GP: 51.4M+ (after removing inactive players)

Rancor Rules:
    - No more than 10k damage in first 24 hrs, FFA after that

HAAT Rules:
    - Coordinate as a guild through each phase.
    - Phase 1: CLS / Zylo
    - Phase 2: Droids, Resistance, Clones, Zader
    - Phase 3: Chirpatine, Teebotine, RFTP, Empire, etc.
    - Phase 4: Rebels, Kitchen Sink, FFA

We use Line for primary communication and coordination
    - LineID: jg171

Ally Code: 135-735-889

Reach out to me to join the fight!
    Post edited by Stardust17 on
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

• shaggydarwin
    176 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Shaggy Bevo Guild is currently looking for one more member to join us. We are a casually serious guild started around a core group of Texas Longhorn fans (we generally operate in Central Time USA). If you're a UT fan or a fan of college football in general, you'll fit right in.

We currently have Heroic Rancor on farm and require a period of 0 damage until 7:30 pm CT the day after raid is launched. Any member capable of soloing Rancor raid must wait until 8 pm CT to register damage to allow other guild members an appropriate time to log damage. We finished our very first HAAT 9/31/17 with lots of time to spare and our second the day after, so we officially have HAAT on farm. We are looking for new members who are at level 85 and are willing to pull their weight in TB.
    Our current Guild GP is 46 million and last TB, we achieved 22 stars but are looking to vastly improve.

It is required to get at least 300 tickets daily although most of the guild does more. Violations to guild rules (such as low ticket contribution or violating raid rules) will result in a warning the first time and removal for repeated violations. Discord is mandatory and used mainly for banter and official notifications.

We're a friendly group and support our own. If you're interested in joining, message me or join our discord channel https://discord.gg/FkYR2Uj.
    Post edited by shaggydarwin on
  • Options
    RedEyedJedis looking for strong players to help beat haat heroic tank raid must be lvl85 and an active grinder communication on line required
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options
    STR0TIUM D0GS Now Recruiting.

We are a UK based guild, (Timezone - GMT+1), but have members from all over.

75m GP, 30* in TB

HAAT 2x weekly, Rancor 3x weekly.

Mixture of f2p and p2p, relaxed group, we understand that people have commitments outside of the game, but we do take it seriously and are making good progress. Decision on rules and strategy are made as a group, so you will have a full say in how we go about things.

Looking for players that want to make progress in a relaxed environment, don't have to be the finished article, as long as you're active and want to improve we are happy to have you.

My ally code is 417-617-688. If you would like an invite, or have any questions, pm me here or add me on LINE, (id: strontiumjam)
  • Options
    No Excuse is recruiting

We are a 90M+ GP guild. 36* in last TB. We are looking for only a few active players with a minimum combined GP of 1.8M, with CHS at or very near 5*.

We use Line app to communicate.We are mostly an East Coast Guild, but we do have some players across the pond.

Many of our group has been around since the game began. We are a mixture of f2p and p2p. Heroic Raid schedule is currently Wednesday evenings, Saturday (Rancor only) and Sunday evening w/ 24hr rule in effect.

If you would like to join a great guild with a bunch of awesome guys, please reach out. Please remember to send a link to your swgoh.gg account.

May the Force be with you.

Line ID Mookie101010
    Guild https://swgoh.gg/g/5893/no-exuse/