Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Motivator Salvaged (Motivator Alliance) is currently recruiting! We are looking for active but fun players with roughly 1 mil gp and solid haat rosters. The alliance consists of 5 guilds ranging from 41+ stars to our casual/alt guild. Very active and fun alliance chat with everything from strategy and arena talk to general ****'in. Our rules are simple:

1. Do your 600.
    2. Treat all members of the guild and the alliance (5 guilds in total) with respect.
    3. Have fun and raid hard!

Raid times are Tank at 8pm est, free for all until p4 (which is 0 damage until 24hours after raid launch) and Rancor alternating between 9pm est and 12pm est.

Discord is required so contact me at Broulan#7667 if you're interested or would like more information!
  • Options
    Hello peeps

50M+ GP, 26 star TB guild just did some house cleaning. Need to fill 5 roster spots for TB starting in 40 hours. Resistance and Clone teams a big plus. HAAT is on farm (one starting soon today). Fun active guild. Line app required. Raids start at 730 PM EST. 24 zero damage. Best guild name ever. Message on LINE to request entry.

Guild: 50 Shades of Rey
    Line ID - nightshadow1529
  • davet2329
    27 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Hey folks,
    Reven's Rampage is looking for a one or two more members. We are an active guild that runs both HAAT and HPit. HAATs are run Tuesdays and Fridays and Heroic Rancor Raids Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Rules are pretty simple and the guild chat is a friendly place.

Although we launch HAAT mid afternoon EST and HPit in the evenings EST we have rules to ensure the damage phase of both raids lasts over 24 hours.

We are turning our attention now to Territory Battles and are looking for folks seeking a guild. We firmly believe in developing guildmates so our guild ranges from low level players to over 3 million GP. Our guild power is currently over 64 million. Past TBs we have done 27*.

We require Line for TB coordination, general rules on raids, and announcements.

If interested PM me, add as ally (code 255-843-186) or look me up on Line (ID tasciond). My profile is at https://swgoh.gg/u/davet/
    Post edited by davet2329 on
  • Options
    LØFÂ Lêgiøn Øf 2 Míll Lêgênds is a guild I'm starting in our Alliance this guild will be our 2 Mill or higher Guild so I can send High recruits. I'm currently looking for a experienced Leader who has a great gamer approach & also a desire to lead this great Guild that I will help build myself. Join this Alliance & failure is not an option. Others talk about it I just make it happen if your interested I would like to hear from you. This Alliance is not ran by me, but by the players in the guilds. It's a great day to love Star Wars!

Lêgiøn Øf Féar Âlliance Founder
    Lêgiøn Lêgênd Ally 257-972-458
    Line Chat ID is Matt9278
    Discord {LØFÂ} Lêgiøn Lêgênd#9639

• Demagol
    41 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    **** and Mayhem or MnM for short
    We are looking to add some players to our guild. Specifically we need 1 to fill an empty spot and 2-4 to replace alt accounts that our guild is currently using. Below is some of our information, rules and what we would like to see join our ranks. If you do not meet the qualification but are close to them feel free to contact me also because depending on how close and what you have we may make exceptions to get you into our guild.

About Us:

- Currently at 69mil guild GP (49/50 members currently)
    - Both Heroic raids on farm
    - 29k+ raid tickets daily
    - previous 2 TB runs we were at 64 and 65mil GP and gained 30* in each of those runs.
    - We are part of Chaos Community a small alliance of guilds in which there are many experienced veteran players and large amounts of resources available to members to build and grow their rosters.
    - Guild activity reset is at 9:30pm ET

Rules of MnM:

- 600/600 Raid tickets daily. (If real life gets in the way just let us know, as long as you are not regularly missing 600 ticket days you will be fine)
    - Raids have a 12 hour 0 damage rule starting at 9am ET
    - Raid damage is allowed to start at 9pm ET
    - For Rancor raid all solo clears must wait to post until 9:30pm ET
    - TB is simple check and attempt to help on platoons if possible first, combat/special missions second
    - Final Deployment in TB we ask that you wait (if possible) until aprox. 8pm ET to start final deployments so we know where best to allocate our GP to max stars in TB.
    - Joining our Discord chat is required

What MnM is looking for:

- 1 person to fill a currently empty spot.
    - Min GP of 1mil +
    - Special characters Captain Han, HR Soldier/Scout are ideal if you have them farmed already or are working on them
    - 6* Capital/LS ships are also preferred for later TB ship based phases.

- 2-4 person to replace lower level alt accounts in guild.
    - These alt accounts are under 1mil GP
    - 1mil + GP min
    - Should have HR Soldier/scout, Captain Han, and/or Phoenix 6* or be working on these teams for special and combat missions.
    - 5* or higher LS ships working toward 6* for ship combat missions
    - Again these alt accounts are under 1mil GP but are building TB focused rosters until they are replaced. The better your TB based roster, the better candidate you are to replace them in our guild.

Contact
    PM me here @Demagol
    Discord: MadGeniuz#5420
    Reddit: pm @madgeniuz

We are actively trying to fill these positions before the next TB starts, if you are interested please contact ASAP. Feel free to send any questions, concerns and/or swgoh.gg/ally codes in your message so we can view your roster. Thanks all, hope to hear from you soon!
  • Undet8kr13
    58 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The Alliance Exile is in need of some motivated, hungry and determined recruits that can read and follow rules. We’re a Heroic guild that excels in community, communication and coordination. We don’t have a member handbook since we have 4 rules.
    1)600 daily
    2)follow basic rules
    3)check discord daily
    4) have fun
    So if you like testing yourself and pushing the envelope message me here, on discord
    Undrt8kr ΞΧΙLΞ#0680 or hop over to our discord server https://discord.gg/FewmMu
  • Razer1690
    24 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Here at ExAcklay we have 48 active members and are looking to recruit two more. We are looking for active players that can contribute there 600 tickets each day to allow raids more often We average about 27,000 tickets a day but would like to get that higher.most of us are from NZ but we do have a couple from other places. Pretty relaxed guild not many rules
    our Galactic Power is 80 mill an we got 33* in Territory Battles
    raid times are in NZ time (gmt +12)
    raids times start at 8PM
    we do both Heroic rancor and Heroic AAT
    preferably TB ready or close to it
    we use discord for communication.
    https://discord.gg/uj7J9Ws
    pm me if interested
    thanks for stopping by
    Post edited by Razer1690 on
  • tugrulhan
    2 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    IT'S Not A TRAP
    Casual guild willing to recruit after house cleaning.
    active players +800k GP, with real life and contributions to tickets are desired, only In game chat
    Currently 43mio GP with 37 members
    24hr no damage hPit alternating 10am and 10pm est
    HAAT after recruitements
    Hope to see you very soon
    TuğrulHan
    979-131-188
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    LF 1 member before tb, an independent 71M HAAT guild, GMT timezone
    Extremely active guild (29k+), friendly, well organized without crazy rules
    Raids start, with rotation at 7pm UTC with 24hrs zero damage

Requirements:
    600 daily (we know sometimes life comes across)
    1.4M GP (give or take)
    discord installed and have a swgoh.gg account
    pm me or add me on discord: zah#4141
  • Options
    **TNR Skywalkers Templar**
    We need 1 new member
    57 mil GP (now) and got 27 stars
    We are part of a 5 guild community of heroic guilds.
    -
    What we want:
    active members in game/discord
    600/day
    ~1.4 mil GP (less is also possible)
    -
    Raids PIT/ HAAT EU-US time
    start: 19:00/19:30 UTC
    -
    iCeOnLy#4038
  • Options
    LAST SPACE REMAINING

Lets Have Ya (FTP Guild) are currently recruiting to fill our last available spot and would love to take you in before TB starts again.
    We are a friendly and fun UK Based guild (with a couple of international members)

We currently run HR with a 0 score 24 hour restriction and run HAAT with no restrictions.

We have around 60 mil GP and achieved 26 stars in the last TB with 45 members.

Our only requirements are the following:

1.5M GP (negotiable)
    FTP
    Discord compulsory as we organise TB and HAAT from this
    SWGOH.gg compulsory
    Daily Active Player

I have attached link to our swgoh account

If you are interested, please PM me on here or my ally code is 966-766-743; and you can contact me on Discord RuiVuusenSchnarff #1348

https://swgoh.gg/g/166/lets-have-ya/

Don't delay, contact me today
  • Options
    Hello there everyone,

SPC IMMORTALS is looking for active players to fill up our last three spots.
    Guild gp 80mil with 47 players
    Last TB 35☆ with 46 players
    Raid timings: 10 am / 10 pm est alternatively.

Player requirement
    600 daily
    Gp 1.2 mil+ minimum.

We will help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

May the force be with you!
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    Hello players! Our HEROIC GUILD, KøR RESERVOIR DOGS, is looking to add TWO new members to our team. We strive for greatness without compromising the love of the game. If you are looking for an amazing group of people that can work together and kick **** in both raids and TB alike, then read on...

KøR Reservoir Dogs has 2 spots for 1.3 mill or Higher GP for TB & Fully Heroic Players 69+ Mill Guild. 30* in last TB and aiming to climb each time. If you're interested, please leave your Swgoh.gg Link/private message me. Please advise that spots will fill quickly! The officers will review all Rosters and let everyone know. Amazing group of players. Thank you and may be force be with you!

Raids Times:

HPIT - one team only (FTA) (Approx 24 hr check prior to attack time):
    Tues Attack Time 8 AM EST
    Thurs Attack Time 8 PM EST
    Sunday Attack Time 12 PM EST

HAAT Set Attack Times (FTA) (Approx 12 hr checkin prior to attack time):
    Mon Night-Sat Morn Attack Times: 8AM or 6:30PM EST
    Sat Night-Mon Morn Attack Times: 5AM or 9PM EST

Rules
    1. 600 Tickets Daily Strongly Encouraged

2. Line Chat App Is Mandatory

3. HPIT Raids will have Zero Damage for 24 Hrs

4. HAAT Raids will have Zero Damage for 12 Hrs

5. Raid Top Three post screenshot of damage

6. HPIT - one team only

KøR Reservoir Dogs Recruiting Officer
    eejaydee . 973-174-978
    Line Chat ID: eejaydee
  • Options
    Are you an active 600 a day player? If so we have a guild for you.

The academy is a six guild collective that includes four hAAT farm guilds that are now focused on maximizing their TB rewards.

https://swgoh.gg/g/29155/galactic-naval-academy/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23027/bad-gn/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/23383/binksnavysmuggleswookies/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

We also have two more casual guilds which also complete hAAT with some help from our other guilds.

Our guilds have players from around the world so we can probably find one with raid times that work for you.

We have guilds designed for TB and hAAT focused players and we also have guilds suitable for a casual player who just wants some heroic raid rewards including GK and Raid Han shards.

If you join the Academy you are going to get General Kenobi and Raid Han shards guaranteed no matter your GP.

All of our guilds share a common discord server so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT and TB ready to join the academy. We want to find players who fit in with our community and hopefully play this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our alliance grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 12 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid and TB channels during heroic raids and TB.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. Our hAAT farm guilds require 600 raid tickets daily and TB participation. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guilds as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.
  • Options
    40* for next tb with our new added members. Approaching 100 mil GP. We get 50 rolo shards and we have 47 CLS. We are top 50 in raid points. We get 30k everyday for a few months straight.

Our guild is very organized for TB. Officers are on top of everything and if you want to join a guild that is more exact and precise come check us out.

We want new members to have at least 1.5 mil GP and ideally 3 strong LS squads to 6/6 every mission. All characters of interest must be starred and somewhat geared to pass the special missions. We want people who get decent scores for Phoenix and rogue 1 phase 5 & 6 missions.

We have a pretty relaxed atmosphere in general though(besides TB)with no rules on damage(except 24 hr 0 tap for both raids). We don't require screenshots/contributions. We do require 600 which is a MUST and be able to follow directions on discord for tb.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5 hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    Datos del gremio "cazacabezas"[46/50]

Gremio ubicado en franja horaria +01:00 Madrid
    AAT y PIT heroico y Hoth 29 estrellas
    Miembros 46 con poder total de 64.000.000
    Nombre de líder rojo cinco con código de aliado 268-522-144 y hueco para aliados

Requisitos nuevos miembros:

Entrar en swgoh.gg, entrar en grupo de Wapsap, 500 ticket diarios,
    poder mínimo de 1.500.000, respetar el marcado 0 de PIT.

Creo esta todo pero por si acaso al entrar preguntad por las reglas.

Un saludo y que la fuerta os acompañe.
  • Options
    81M+ guild gp 34* and 23 ROLO shards

Looking for a player to replace one of our ALT accounts. We encourage people to do their 600 daily so we can raid as often as possible for rewards.

Rancor opens every 2nd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
    Raid times on Rancor 2.30pm Est
    7.30pm UK - post damage after 10mins

HAAT opens every 3rd day with a 24 hour 0 damage rule then free for all.
    Raid time on HAAT 1.30pm Est
    6.30pm UK

Must have a minium of 1.5M+ gp = negotiable if you have toons below

CLS
    Hoth Rebel So 5* or on farm
    Hoth Rebel Sco 6* or on farm
    Captain Han Solo 5* or on farm
    Pheonix squad or on farm
    Rogue one squad or on farm

LINE app required - My ID feegie_panda

Mail me if interested,thanks
  • Options
    Casual Guild for Active Players

Our guild doesn't require third party chat apps or facebook groups, we don't ask you to sign up to any websites or demand you earn 600 tickets daily. We just want players who enjoy this game and play regularly. If you are ready for the Heroic Tank Takedown we have 2 to 3 spots open. Contact me here with any questions or to join.

We are also looking for 2 - 3 players with over one year's experience to help lead as Officers. For more on that see our thread: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/89285/seeking-veteran-players-to-help-lead-a-newer-guild
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • JamDev
    262 posts Member
    Options
    STR0NTIUM D0GS now recruiting [49/50].

We are a UK based guild, (Timezone - BST), but have members from all over.

75m GP, 30* in TB

HAAT 2x weekly, Rancor 3x weekly.

Mixture of f2p and p2p, relaxed group, we understand that people have commitments outside of the game, but we do take it seriously and are making good progress. Decision on rules and strategy are made as a group, so you will have a full say in how we go about things.

Looking for players that want to make progress in a relaxed environment, don't have to be the finished article, as long as you're active and want to improve we are happy to have you.

My ally code is 417-617-688. If you would like an invite, or have any questions, pm me here or add me on LINE, (id: strontiumjam)

• Options
    Concord Dawn is recruiting 1-2 players to keep our roster full.
    US based guild running Heroic Pit at 9PM EST and HAAT at 9AM EST.
    28* in TB. Guild power at 65M. Active players earning about 25K to 27K Raid tickets per day. Raiding as often as possible.

We are looking for solid players that are HAAT ready (20 7*, g10-11 toons) and a reasonably deep roster for TB. GP around 1M. Committed daily player posting 500 raid tix or more. Discord app required.

We have mostly F2P players and we are willing to help you grow while we all have fun. Questions or interest, message me on Discord: Travois#8177 or PM here
  • Options
    Serendipity Guild is looking to fill 1 opening

Looking for seasoned SWGOH players (min 1.2M GP with HAAT squads for all phases especially P3) that are looking for a permanent guild home with a great interactive guild. Our guild is mostly a U.S. based guild. We have Hancor and HAAT on farm, earned 26 stars in Territory Battles. We are adding strong players to make the HAAT farm easier as openings come up.

Guild members should be level 85, able to generate their 600 energy daily, participate in HAAT (pre-approved excused absences accepted), and join discord. We are a very interactive group having a blast playing the game together.

Heroic Rancor is on a rotating schedule with 0-damage rule for the first 24 hours (accommodate the variety of time zones)
    • Sun 11PM Eastern Time Zone
    • Tues 7AM Eastern Time Zone
    • Thurs 3PM Eastern Time Zone

HAAT Tank raid coordinated
    • Wed 10 PM Eastern Time zone, P4 Thurs 10pm Eastern
    • Fri 11 PM Eastern Time zone, P4 Sat 11pm Eastern

Please contact us via our discord guild recruitment server https://discord.gg/4dcUSRZ
  • Options
    Captain, there be whales in here!!

(Ok wrong franchise but it's true!)

Mad Haaters recruiting 1 person and only 1

67.7mil guild doing 30* close to 31*

HPit 3x a week
    Haat 2x a week

Both with 24 hour zero damage. Start times rotate every 8 hours to give everyone equal opportunity. Even if everyone was the same time frame we still all have different schedules.

Don't worry about guild reset time (I've been in guilds with all different times. It really doesn't matter).

Mix of US and U.K. mostly, but anyone is welcome. All we ask is a sincere effort to be part of a team.

We all work well together and communicate via line.

No stress. No worries. Just do your part.

To see if you qualify to be part of a real team contact me on line.

Line ID: baddabing
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats (over 61 million galactic power) is recruiting 1 player lvl 85 for both the Heroic raids and TB. We have made it through all phases of the TB with 29 stars so far as our best total. We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. If you love swgoh and are looking for a friendly place to grow your roster and learn along the way, this is the place you want to be! There are no real whales here, but a group of people that grew together and achieved haat status. We are a top 200 guild overall, and also in haat and rancor individually. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

We always have 29k+ tickets a day and max several guild activities weekly. At a minimum, we run 3 hrancors and 2 haats a week.

If you are wondering if you might not be strong enough, go ahead and shoot me a pm here or message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE IDs

bobby117a
    wormholetraveler45

Discord ID
    bobby117#3003

Ally codes:
    bobby117: 866-734-953
    wormholetraveler: 646-659-425

Our guild page is:https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Options
    Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can collect their unearned rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a 87.5-millon Total-GP guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.75-million, 118 activated-toons, 72 toons at 7-Stars, 16 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 129, a Fleet-Rank of 190, has won over 4,931 Galactic War battles, and has donated 1,012 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and BB-8), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, five 7-Star Rogue One toons, and five 7-Star Phoenix Squadron toons, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-, and now, Territory Battles Waring guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require a working SWGoH.gg-profile for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia!

Our average guild-member has:

+ been a Level-85 player for quite some time,
    + a total Galactic Power rating of over 1.75-Million,
    + 118 Activated-Toons,
    + 72 Toons at 7-Stars,
    + 16 Toons at Gear-XI),
    + an Average Arena-Rank of 129,
    + a Fleet-Rank of 190,
    + 4,931 GW victories, and
    + 1,01w gear-donations.

And (mind you) those are just our averages !!!

Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Continue strengthening ourselves for "Territory Battles." And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 150
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 65x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 15x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Have and Use Discord
    + Have a Working SWGoH.gg Profile
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern US-Time [5:00 pm and 2:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We were actively preparing for Territory Battles as they were being announced... not just paying "lip-service" to them !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers! Only a few of us don't have all three of these toons already at 7-Stars !!!

And here's the thing: A guild full of players with CLS, HRSct, HRSol, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons is the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature. And we predicted this!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a few of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! And, we will be closing this round of recruitment at noon (EDT), on Monday, October 2nd (until the fourth Territory Battle ends). But, if you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member!

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, because this is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    What the hell is an Aluminum Falcon???
    We are a US Central TB/HAAT/HPit guild that is a part of the Malevolent Marauders Alliance. We are a pretty laid back group of adults located in the US, Canada and the UK. We are actively recruiting players who are equipped and prepared for progressing through Territory Battles.
    Guild Info:
    • Swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/g/18878/aluminum-falcon/
    • Guild GP of 75 Million
    • 30* in the last TB
    • Farming HAAT and HPit on a regular basis
    • Raid Rules: 12 Hour 0 damage tag period.
    • Raid Times: FFA alternates between 8pm CT and 1pm CT (7pm BST)
    • 600 tickets/day is strongly encouraged
    Player requirements:
    • GP > 1.4 Million
    • At least 4* Captain Han Solo
    • Working towards a 7* Phoenix Team and 7* Rogue One Team
    • Working Towards 7* HRScout and HRSoldier
    • Participation in TBs is required.
    • Discord and swgoh.gg is required.
    If interested, please send me a message on Discord: Padawin#3578
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.2M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    BB808 is currently looking for 1.5M+ GP players to finalize our ambitious 69M+ GP global guild. We are currently generating enough tickets to farm Rancor and HAAT on a consistent basis and scored 28 stars on our last TB.
    Discord app is mandatory for admission. We also require our members to contribute 600 tickets/day and not be a ****. That's it.
    We have a focus on TB progression and raid completion. We stagger raid start times, with a 24hr 0 damage registration period, to allow every member to score rewards despite their ability to contribute. This allows greater flexibility to accommodate the many different schedules of our team members. All raids are a free for all format to encourage friendly competition.
    Daily Activities re sets at 5AM UTC+0 (1AM ET/12AM CDT/11PM MST/10PM PST)
    Please message us with any questions you may have or if you would like a discord invite so you can swing by and check us out.
    Sincerely,
    Rutherford
    BB808 Officer
    Ally Code: 874-678-844
    Discord handle: RutherfordTheBrave#8622
    BB808 Guild Leader
    Shade#2913
    BB808 Officer
    TwiztidKiller#9308