Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    BB8_AD-01.png

Want to be part of a top world wide guild but don't want to be part of their guild farm?

We are an independent top 40 global GP guild and are completing Territory Battles at 41+ star rewards.

We run Heroic raids exclusively on a rotational starting time of 6am 12pm 6pm 12am EDT with a 24hr zero attack then under 24hrs remaining free-for-all. We try and keep things simple and drama free. We use discord to communicate.

We have guild members from around the world and many with very strong rosters. With Territory Battles you want to be with a guild that already has them on farm mode. If you'd like to join us please note the requirements listed above and let us know!

You can check out our guild here:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/1007/bb-8-my-homework/

If you'd like to join feel free to contact our guild leader:
    https://swgoh.gg/u/drgrizz/
    DRGrizz#4843 (Discord)
    DRGrizz (Line App)
  • Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 60 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of around a million (more is better, of course), send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
    Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • Options
    Gotto wrote: »
    Are you still looking for a guild? We are European based guild:
    - english chat on LINE
    - guild payout: 16:30 GMT
    - raids damage time: 17:30 GMT
    - daily 30k
    - 80 GP
    - TB 35*
    - 35 ROLO shards
    - https://swgoh.gg/g/3328/romaniaforce/

Requirements:
    - min 1.4M GP
    - 600/600 daily
    - swgoh.gg profile
    - LINE chat
    - follow up TB instructions during event
    - farming HR Soldier/Scout & CHS (up to TB requirements)

2 free spot(s)
    Contact
    LINE ID: djbrain77 / sw-gotto / Decebalusrex /1870525314052
    LINE RF Recruiting channel: http://line.me/R/ti/g/t3KoDKrTDI
    Discord: gotto#3791

Last call for the single spot remaining. There will be no recruitment during TB!
    Cheers!

Update : 85 mil GP
  • Options
    Shaggy Bevo is looking to recruit 1 person to join our semi-casual guild (operates in Central Time USA) with 53 million GP and both heroic raids on farm. We got 25 stars on TB last time and we have 2 very dedicated members of the guild who coordinate and plan our attacks each phase. We are looking for someone who is level 85 and >900k GP.

Rules for the guild:
    - Minimum 300 raid tickets average per week. Ticket count is done every Wednesday and a warning will be issued first before removal for a second week of low ticket average. Weekly raid ticket counts will be posted on discord for everyone to view. We currently average 25-27k raid tickets daily with individuals averaging 526 tickets each.
    - 24 hour ZERO damage policy on heroic rancor raids. Raids generally begin at 8:30 PM Central Time. If you are capable of soloing Rancor raid, you must wait until 9 PM to post damage. HAAT is 0 damage or phoenix squadron only for the first 24 hours and then free for all. HAAT raids generally last about 3 hours in the FFA.
    - One week (7 days) of inactivity will result in immediate removal. If you have a planned absense, let one of the officers know.
    - Signing up for discord is required of all members. You do not have to participate in banter but discord is where we will post announcements regarding hrancor, haat, and tb.

If you are interested in joining us, contact me here or on discord shaggydarwin#7454.
  • Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    GP: 81 mil
    TB stars: 33/45
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 28K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for 2 strong new members (at least 1.5mil GP) to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards TBs nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.
    Discord ID: Dar Tran#6898
    LINE ID: dartran82

https://swgoh.gg/g/8943/grey-lights/
  • Options
    **N∆K£D WØØKi£ ∆RMY**
    83M GP / 32 Stars on TB

discord: https://discord.gg/Gsr9cVV

Looking to bring in some new blood.  Small group or solo recruit possibilities.  We have a couple spot to fill for the next round of TB!

We are pretty laid back and try to keep the game fun for everyone.  All that we ask is that you participate.  You know, get your 600's, do your dailies, Follow raid and TB instructions.

About Us:
    •    Heroic Pit - 3 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sun 3pm EST, Tues 3pm EST & Fri 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  No pre-logging and no posting for at least 10 minutes. One team only.
    •    Heroic Tank - 2 times per week w/ random bonuses (Sat 3pm EST, Wed 9pm EST).  We do a 24 hour no damage period and then a free for all.  We have this on farm and it last around an hour.
    •    GP- ~83M - A large number of us have CLS, CHS and the Hoth Bros. ready for TB.

What We Need:
    •    GP: ~1.5M minimum (Lower GP/heavy Rebels rosters will be considered)
    •    Be active on Discord
    •    Daily 600 tickets
    •    A SWGOH.gg account
    •    Viable, or in progress work on Rebel teams.  Specifically CLS, CHS, Hoth Bros and Phoenix.  Strong Resistance and Rogue One squads a plus.

Tag slowkiller or Naimad in the 'looking for guild' discord channel, and one of us will will message you.
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

If you prefer to contact someone directly, we can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's our profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    Tired of that Corporate Guild life? So were we! Come join the mom and pop shop of guilds. SotFO is looking to add people to our guild. Send me a message on here with your 3rd part chat and we will talk!
  • Options
    M orons & Mayhem We are looking for 2 people to replace alt accounts that meet the following requirements. We have currently ~75mil GP and made 33* on our last TB run.
    Requirements:
    -600 tickets daily (if rl happens just let us know we understand)
    -participation in TB
    -1.4mil + GP (if you're close to this message and we can look at your roster for consideration)
    -F2P or P2P all welcome to join
    -Must have or be willing to use Discord for chat
    Guild info:
    -Guild reset is at 9:30pm ET
    -Raids have 12 hour 0 damage period from 9am ET to 9PM ET
    -Damage is allowed starting at 9pm ET
    - Average over 29k raid tickets daily

Feel free to PM me here or on Discord @MadGeniuz#5420
    We are looking to fill these spots ASAP before the next TB starts
  • Options
    Spaceballs Guild is looking for a few more members interested in gong to plaid and earning Kenobi and ROLO shards. We are sitting at 75M GP with 47/50 and get a minimum of 30 stars in each TB (32 is our PR). We run Heroic Rancor 3x per week (FFA 1700 EDT, 0 damage period for ~12 hours prior) and HAAT 2x per week (p1 start 1100 EDT, p2/3 starts 1700 EDT, p4 starts 1100 EDT the following day).

Only request is to do your best to hit 600 tickets so that we can keep raiding, we average around 27.5k per day and are climbing (not super strict on tracking tickets, life happens). Otherwise, just be respectful, be helpful, and have fun.

Ideal candidates are level 85 with 1M+ GP and HAAT/TB squads, but not required.

Pay is 12 Kanobi shards a week, 15+ ROLO shards per TB, and the amount of Raid Han shards depends upon experience.

Contact me on Discord @ Barf#5698
  • Options
    The Mudblood Wookies is looking to add a new member to fill out.

About us:
    Link: https://swgoh.gg/g/8466/mudblood-wookiees/
    Guild GP: 63mil +
    Raids: Heroic Rancor 2-3 a week @ 9pm EST
    HAAT: We are crushing it now twice a week @ 9pm EST
    Rules: 24-0dmg on Rancor, 600k cap on Rancor to allow folks to have fun otherwise half the guild can solo him. No limits on HAAT yet, it is currently lasting about 24-30 hours.
    TB: 26* on the last run, expecting 26-27 currently
    Donations: We have over 28k+ pieces of gear donated so we are a very helpful guild.
    Chat: We like to chat in-game primarily, we do use Line occasionally but it isn't required. My id is Rikus11 or msg me here.

About you
    You are expected to be active in game, have fun, leave the drama at home. Chat, donate, have a good time and make connections. That's what this game, and the Mudblood Wookies are about. We expect you to work on building solid teams, and contribute in TB. We understand that life happens but as long as you are making a good faith effort to get your 600 daily we're happy.

Minimum Req: 750,000 GP and a positive attitude!
  • Thrawn
    627 posts Member
    edited June 2018
    Options
    [removed]
    Post edited by Thrawn on
    "In the darkest night, any light is welcome." – I, Jedi
  • Options
    SLM ( Scruffy Looking Maulrats)
    SLM is looking for a new guildie. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums, or group of guilds, Nope! We all share our strategies on discord, joke around, and are a light-hearted clan of people across the globe. We are a mix of mostly US & U.K. Quickly, you will find fun comes first. Sure, we have a few rules to make it fair for everyone...nothing Commy at all.

Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    Hoths
    CHS
    Required team comps for TB

We are a 35+* guild in TB with over 90 million GP.
    2:30 est raid times (all heroic)
    24 hour 0 post

If you fit our description, and want to join in the fun:
    -Message me on discord moonraker#6207
    -Ally code 899-378-718
  • Options
    ShatterPoint needs a few players.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    (Currently Full on a wait list)
    42 Stars 125 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    36 Stars 88 Million GP 35 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    37 Stars 87 Million GP 41 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • YELLOWxMANTIS
    136 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the TB we are getting 35.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    Post edited by YELLOWxMANTIS on
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre (80.6M GP) is currently looking for one recruit! We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30/8:00 PM Est respectively). We average 29k tickets a day and score 33* on Territory Battles (will probably get 35* next time around with new TB tools).
    What we are looking for in recruits
    - Level 85
    - 1.5M+ Galactic Power
    - Participation in Territory Battles (CLS, Capt HS and Hoth troops strongly reccommended)
    - Willing to contribute 500 energy minimim a day
    - Knowledge of all gameplay modes and mechanics
    - A discord account and swgoh.gg page (We require our new members to join through our recuritment channel)
    We hope to hear from you soon!
    Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    Guardians Gaming Community (GGC) Looking for Members (hAAT and Casual)

What’s up, gamers? The Guardians Gaming Community (GGC) is currently looking for new members! We are a community of guilds that have been playing together for quite some time and are looking for active players looking to learn and grow with us! We’re a laid back bunch with the goal of building a loyal group of members that love playing this game and just goof off and geek out on star wars stuff.

We currently have 2 guilds looking for recruits. Check out our Discord server if you think you would be a good fit or you’re just looking to hang out and join the community! https://discord.gg/drpyrvx

Guardians Bloodline:
    • Members from around the globe with raid times to fit most time zones
    • Heroic Pit (hPit) – 3 times per week with rotating times of 0400 PST, 1200 PST & 2000 PST with 24-hour Zero Damage Post
    • Heroic Tank Takedown (hAAT) – 2 times a week with rotating times of 1000 PST and 1200 PST, an outcome of completing hAAT within 48 hours
    • Territory Battles (TB), participating in all 6 Phases with an outcome of 26-Stars
    • Require 600 raid tickets per day to ensure maximum raids/rewards (3 strike rule & leave of absence channel for some flexibility)
    • Have 2 teams that are hAAT-ready
    Guardians MM
    • 2-3 Pit raids and 1-2 nAAT raids per week with flexible start times
    • No special requirements except daily participation
    • Opportunity to advance into a more advanced guild through our promotion system if you grow faster than the rest, to ensure you’re always maximizing your rewards!
  • Options
    Order 88
    86 million GP, 36 stars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5067/order-88/
    Time Zone: EST
    Rules:
    -Heroic Rancor 8pm Eastern every other night
    Standard 24-hour 0 damage post, then FFA.
    -Heroic AAT Tank Raid 7pm Eastern Every 3rd night
    Standard 24-hour 0 damage post, then FFA.
    Requirements:
    -600 tickets a day
    -1.6+ Million GP
    -Have 5-star CHS, 5-star Hoth Rebel Soldier, 6-star Hoth Rebel Scout(Maybe flexible)
    -Discord account
    -SWGOH.GG account
    If you are interested, message me on discord at Nghtmare#4075
  • Options

HPIT - 1200 PDT every other day.

HAAT - Alternating between 0900 and 1900 PDT, every third day.

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at SephirothX2#0825. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/sephirothx2/

Find me on Discord at Sephiroth#0825
  • mvmss
    213 posts Member
    Options
    chief-chirpa-with-logray.jpg
    CHIRPA WANTS YOU!!

Looking to join a guild capable of HAAT, have fun and progress in the game? Join Chirpa`s Raiders!! We currently sit at 59 million, doing 26 stars on TB, but evolving constantly!

Today we have finished HAAT for the very first time and we are looking for active players to become a part of our little family, filling a couple of spots that we have avaliable at the moment!

We might not be the biggest, but certainly one of the friendliest guilds out there! We take pride in helping ourselves out, filling donation requests, discussing strategies, laughing and, most importantly, having fun while playing the game!

Time zone: CST

Here`s our rules and requirements:

- Raids have 24h 0 dmg. FFA after that

- 600 daily tickets

- Actively participate in TB and raids (at least tag 0 dmg - you obviously want the rewards, right? :smiley: )

- 1.3M+ GP ideally with 2 HAAT-ready teams

- Using Discord

- Filling donations whenever you can. With us, you will get whatever you ask!

We run 3 Heroic Pits per week and we are looking to run HAAT 2x. Let`s get those Kenobi shards, shall we??

Come check us out! You can reach me at mvmss#1531 or you can also reach our guild founder gopackgo#5622
  • Options
    Doombringer Heroic Rancor & Heroic AAT on farm, usually at 2pm EST / 8 pm CET.
    3 rancor and 2haat per week.
    HAAT 24h 0 Damage Registration.

We are recruiting 2 strong new members (lvl85)with impeccable contribution and a good roster. We will accept players weaker if they show potential, commitment and dedication.
    Our goal is to bolster our guild & improve in TB.

Respect, always improving, helping one another and fun are our core values. At Doombringer every single member matters, we will provide everyone the tools to grow and get a better understanding of the game. If you share those values and wanna unlock the mighty Hermit Yoda, come & join us.
    You can contact us on Discord : Zetana#8176. Mixelplux#7543.
    Discord&swfoh.gg profile = mandatory.

May the force be with you.
  • Options
    35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    Friendly UK timezone guild looking for one more member before this next TB. We are at 98m GP, and got 38* last time, very close to another 2. All countries welcome if timezone suits. More relaxed than some high performing guilds, but whilst still taking the game very seriously. NO screenshots of your 600, no booting for missing occasionally with good reason, people farm things for the good of the guild, not because there is a "must farm xxx or you're out" instruction.

Requirements:
    - LINE app for guild chat, Territory Battle comms and banter
    - 600 energy a day, but not militant about one-off near misses with good reason
    - Several strong squads for TB a must. We look on a case by case basis, but this means 3-4 mixed G10/11 light side squads minimum, and a fairly deep roster. 1.8m+ is a good guide.
    - Have HRSc, HRSo and CHS at 5* minimum and continuing to farm
    - CLS unlocked, strong Pheonix and R1 squads a big advantage, but not mandatory
    - Any good platoon toons (like Lobot, or the new ewoks, tie reaper / falcon) we can relax the GP requirement a little

HRancor and HAAT launched on alternate days at 18:30 GMT. 24hr 0 hit rule on both.

If interested, contact me on line with id: tabberkev - or in private msg here.
    Please include swgoh.gg link to your squad if you can.

Cheers,
    Tabber
  • Options
    Last chance to join 90M GP 36-37☆ guild

Hello there everyone,

SPC IMMORTALS is looking for active players to fill up our last two spots.
    Guild gp 90mil with 48 player
    Last TB 36☆ with 48 players

Raid timings: 10 am / 10 pm est alternatively.

Player requirement
    600 daily
    Gp 1.7 mil+ minimum.

Guild page
    https://swgoh.gg/g/10581/spc-immortals/
    Not all synced though

We will help you become strong while having fun. Pls contact us through discord or LINE
    Discord id Super Zen [GL-SPC-IML]#1587
    Or LINE ID: superzenswgoh
    Or Discord server: https://discord.gg/UUzweVQ

May the force be with you!
  • Options
    35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    Order of the Sith
    100m gp
    38 stars
    Heroic Rancor and Hatt
    Raid times 8pm est
    GL Actraiser
    Line id: actraiser360
    RO Reaper
    Line id: xiluin
    Min gp too join 1.7m

Order of the Sith.
    We have a few openings in our guild at the moment and are looking to fill it with someone who can bring the following to the holotable:

1- 1.7M of GP, Cholo 5*, HR Soldier 5*, HR Scout 7*
    2- 600 daily
    3- Willingness to follow team strategy during TB
    4- LINE app

We've got a great group. 38 stars in the last TB. ROLO shards pouring in. We have enough structure to get ish done but we still keep it fun. We lost a few longtime members who played 2+ years recently and have a few openings that are occupied alternate accounts. Very good environment to grow and learn. We don't have many openings often, so it's a great opportunity for a small group of friends or someone who is looking for a strong, organized guild to join up to. We have a few openings, and while we would prefer 1-4, we are willing to make exceptions for a good fit into our culture.

Pit Raids
    7:30 EST during the week
    12:30pm on weekends

HAAT
    8pm EST during the week
    1pm EST on weekends

Here's our link on SWGOH.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/920/order-of-the-slth/

If interested PM me on LINE (xiluin ) or respond here on the forums.
  • Options
    Knights of Mandaløre (80.6M GP) is currently looking for one recruit! We run Heroic Pit / HAAT when we get the tickets and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30/8:00 PM Est respectively). We average 29k tickets a day and score 33* on Territory Battles (will probably get 35* next time around with new TB tools).

What we are looking for in recruits
    - Level 85
    - 1.5M+ Galactic Power
    - Participation in Territory Battles (Capt HS and Hoth troops REQUIRED)
    - Willing to contribute 500 energy minimim a day
    - Knowledge of all gameplay modes and mechanics
    - A discord account and swgoh.gg page (We require our new members to join through our recuritment channel)

We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • Options
    wDEaE1k.jpg

Hoth Ski Patrol is an independent endgame guild looking for 1 person. We are US based and primarily focused on reaching our next star targets in TB. Please have a strong roster or LS heroes for maximum TB contribution.

https://swgoh.gg/g/10/hothskipatrol/

Contact me on Discord @ Meowbacca#1429
  • Demagol
    41 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    M orons & Mayhem (48/50) We are looking for 2 people to fill empty spots, currently have ~73mil GP sitting at only 48 members and should be able to get 32-33 stars if we fill these empty spots.
    Requirements:
    -600 tickets daily (if rl happens just let us know we understand)
    -participation in TB
    -1mil + GP
    -F2P or P2P all welcome to join
    -Must have or be willing to use Discord for chat
    Guild info:
    -Guild reset is at 9:30pm ET
    -Raids have 12 hour 0 damage period from 9am ET to 9PM ET
    -Damage is allowed starting at 9pm ET
    - Average over 29k raid tickets daily

Feel free to PM me here or on Discord @MadGeniuz#5420
    We are looking to fill these spots ASAP before the next TB starts

(Edit: updated info, still 2 spots available)
    Post edited by Demagol on