Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options

35⭐️ Galactic Security (GP 80M) is looking for 1.7M+ to bolster its roster for more ⭐️s in territory battles!

Guild Reset 930pm EST
    Raid times: 9:30 pm on weekdays, 1:00 pm on weekends (EST).
    24 hour no damage rule for PIT and HAAT.

Requirements for acceptance:
    * Top 100 Arena
    * Min Galactic Power 1.7 million
    * CLS unlocked, 6⭐️ Hoth Rebel brothers preferred
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory

https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions at Mol Eli NP#8173

Thanks for checking us out!
  • Options
    Game of Thrawns, a wonderful 71m power guild that AVERAGES 30 stars each TB is looking to move up to the elite status and we have 1 opening. Requirements are:

CHS at at LEAST 5 star

Hoth Soldier at at LEAST 5 star

Hoth Scout at at LEAST 6 star

Phoenix squads capable of completing both pheonix special missions.

Can't meet these reqs yet but still want to be a part of PUNishers United Network? Join our brand new training guild Gone with the W1indu.
    There you will get help from our very active and very fun main guild in discord chats, as well as getting free GK and Raid Han shards (assuming that you have at least 1 7 star) as our high powered players will join twice a week to make sure you are completing the HAAT and Hpit! Comment for more info!
  • Options
    ShatterPoint needs a few players.
    Small mergers welcome.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    (Currently Full on a wait list)
    42 Stars 122 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    36 Stars 86 Million GP 35 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    36 Stars 83 Million GP 36 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • Options
    Cobalt Phoenix has 1 spot open and looking for an eager player to join our ranks! If you're looking for a fun & relaxed group to farm some HAAT and participate in Territory Battles, please send us a message! Our guild is world wide and use a 24hr hold period on all raids to make sure our brethren around the world get an opportunity to participate.
    We don't have too many strict requirements, only that you participate daily to hit your 600, use Line to communicate with everyone and preferably use swgoh.gg to better coordinate our TB platoons. We are looking for someone with a minimum total GP of 1.1 Million. Send me a msg with your friend code or link to your swgoh.gg page.
    We have eclipsed the 25* or higher mark in each TB to put us in the next reward tier and have a guild GP of over 69 Million..
    Raid times rotate on a weekly schedule to benefit all around the world.
    The guild reset time is 7PM EDT.
    If you're interested, please msg me here or reach out to me on Line @ waynerz666
  • Options
    SPS is looking to recruit 2 experienced members that are level 85 for our casual but committed guild. Players having over 1.5 million GP are be preferred but not necessary if you have a solid roster that is being developed. We do 2 hAAT raids & 3 Rancor raids per week minimum & are easily able to take down both raids. Our guild is very stable with very little turnover so this would be a great opportunity if you are looking for something solid.
    We do require all members to have discord as well as an swgoh.gg profile that is synced which assists us with territory battles. We also have a guild goal of 29k for tickets daily so all members are asked to get their 600 tickets.
    If this is something that interests you, please send a PM to me on discord (charged1981#3342)
  • Options
    Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can collect their unearned rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a 90-millon Total-GP guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.83-million, 121 activated-toons, 79 toons at 7-Stars, 18 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 111, a Fleet-Rank of 175, has won over 5,154 Galactic War battles, and has donated 1,089 pieces of gear ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and BB-8), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, five 7-Star Rogue One toons, and five 7-Star Phoenix Squadron toons, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-, and now, Territory Battles Waring guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require a working SWGoH.gg-profile for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia!

Our average guild-member has:

+ been a Level-85 player for quite some time,
    + a total Galactic Power rating of over 1.83-Million,
    + 121 Activated-Toons,
    + 75 Toons at 7-Stars,
    + 18 Toons at Gear-XI,
    + an Average Arena-Rank of 111,
    + a Fleet-Rank of 175,
    + 5,154 GW victories, and
    + 1,089 gear-donations.

And (mind you) those are just our averages !!!

Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Continue strengthening ourselves for "Territory Battles." And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 100
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 65x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 15x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Have and Use Discord
    + Have a Working SWGoH.gg-Profile
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) also has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern US-Time [5:00 pm and 2:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We were actively preparing for Territory Battles as they were being announced... not just paying "lip-service" to them !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (35 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers! Only a few of us don't have all three of these toons already at 7-Stars !!!

And here's the thing: A guild full of players with CLS, HRSct, HRSol, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons is the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature. And we predicted this!

Our guild has been able to earn 31-, 32-, 33-, 35-, and 36-Stars during the first five TBs, and, we'll be shooting for 40-Stars , with the next one!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a few of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member!

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, because this is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have 2 spots open for established and focused players who are eager to get after the HAAT. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. Our Total GP is currently around 88M

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule
    3. Tank Raid - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all
    4. Contribute in every TB phase

Pit Raid
    24 hour no hit rule, then one team limit. Opens at 9pm Est. Those that solo must wait until 9:15pm Est to post damage.

HAAT
    24 hr No hit rule, then free for all. Opens for Damage at 9pm Est. Usually drop the tank within 1 hours.

TB - 33 Stars

My Ally code - 957-983-632

https://swgoh.gg/g/1014/xwing-miniatures-flyers/

Reach out to me on discord to talk more, rpeach72#5107
  • SilentSword
    10 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JKW The Phantom Maekju is recruiting and have room for 9-10 players! We're a casual guild currently running Heroic Rancor and HAAT. We're looking for active players level 70+ to help us raid more often and grow together. We use Discord for Guild support so you can ask questions there. Hrancor starts at 2pm GMT and there is 24 hours no damage rule. HAAT is FFA. We usually do Hrancor 2-3 times a week and HAAT once or twice a week. We got 18 stars in the last TB, but could easily do 19 or more with with more members. If you're looking for a friendly, relaxed guild, can contribute tickets daily (no 600 requirement - just encouraged; we all have lives) and want to build a great collection of characters,hit me up on discord SilentSword#2750. My ally code is 512-837-192. (I am not the guild leader. I am just in charge of the recruitment.)
    Post edited by SilentSword on
  • StarLordMihu
    12 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Are you still looking for a guild? We are European based guild:
    - english chat on LINE
    - guild payout: 16:30 GMT
    - raids damage time: 17:30 GMT
    - daily 30k
    - 80 GP
    - TB 35*
    - 35 ROLO shards
    - https://swgoh.gg/g/3328/romaniaforce/

Requirements:
    - min 1.4M GP
    - 600/600 daily
    - swgoh.gg profile
    - LINE chat
    - follow up TB instructions during event
    - farming HR Soldier/Scout & CHS (up to TB requirements)

2 free spot(s)
    Contact
    LINE ID: djbrain77 / sw-gotto / Decebalusrex /1870525314052
    LINE RF Recruiting channel: http://line.me/R/ti/g/t3KoDKrTDI
    Discord: gotto#3791
  • Options
    CarboKnights is looking for one active player to fill out our ranks.

We have HAAT on farm. 52mil, 25* this past tb with one of our members too new to participate this time. We expect one or two more next tb.

Requirements:
    1mil+ GP
    Daily Tickets
    Discord and swgoh.gg accounts

We are US CST based and raid at 4PM/7:30PM CST.

Feel free to reach out on Discord at DarthDyl#9036 if you're interested.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/8256/jkw-carboknights/
    Dorth Reban
    Officer of JKW CarboKnights
    DarthDyl#9036 on Discord
  • Options
    Come Party Like It's IG-88! We are an active, friendly guild with an east coast (US) guild reset time. Raids are based on east coast time zone, but we try to spread them out to give our global members a chance to hit as well.

We observe a 24 hour period to make sure everyone gets rewards.

We are constantly improving in TB. In the last three TBs we have gone from 31* to 32* to, in the most recent TB, 33*. Current GP is at 80M and climbing!

We are looking for active players with at least 1M GP or highly active players with good inventories and less GP. We have an active discord server as well as a small alliance of guilds to facilitate players who feel they need to adjust their activity level.

If you're interested or have any questions, message me here or on discord: zageemurak#2345

Come join the party!
  • Options
    Howdy!

We are a seasoned guild of raiders who are looking for likeminded players for Territory Battles. We are almost entirely based in the United States, but were fortunate enough to have a fellow guildie create the guild in a much more favorable timezone so that we get tickets and new guild activities midday (1230pm EST for reference).

Guild Activity Reset: GMT+4
    Rancor: 530pm EST
    Tank: 600pm EST
    Guild GP: 87m
    TB1: 30 stars
    TB2: 34 stars
    TB3: 33 stars
    TB4: 34 stars
    TB5: 36 stars (will be 37 as we missed 6* p2 by 1mil, **** weddings!)

Both raids have a 24 hour registration period, and 1 toon is used to register to prevent players with favorable player ID's from having an unfair advantage. For rancor only Kylo and his evil twin brother Zylo are banned as registration characters. CLS is banned from both raids as registration.

Requirements:
    -Squad synergies that work towards TB (Ex. Zinn/Rebels/Jedi; Phoenix & R1 recommended but not req)
    -Mod challenges complete or mostly complete
    -Download Discord for chat, with notifications enabled on direct messages & @mentions.
    -Close to 4,000 tickets a week (We are reasonable if you are afk, just need prior notice)
    -Swgoh.gg profile for tracking (helps out a lot when asking for advice)

https://swgoh.gg/g/21987/curb-ur-imperialism/

You can message me here or on discord (frosty11161#9759)
  • Options
    HD Wolfpack is recruiting as we push over 125 million GP!!! Move before the next TB!! We are a top 20 guild looking to grow with teamwork. We were one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild by GP, CS and PVP!!

ajl11s.jpg

Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!

http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/

Must be ranked 1-20 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters consisting of 30+ g11+ toons. You will need 2.5 million or higher Galatic Power. Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept. Contact directly by discord please. Discord Info (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 (Cap SJ) JJBagger#6271 (Cap JJB)

• Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force is looking for a few new members to join our family!

Wookiee TF: 40 star tb guild. 42 rolo shards and growing. Very likely to hit 41 next tb.

-If you have 1 million character gp (ignoring ships gp), we'd be interested!

SWF: 31 star tb guild. 10 rolo shards and growing. Could hit 32 or even 33 next TB. Very close on two different stars.

-If you have 600k toon gp, we'd be interested!

We're a well run couple of guilds. The officers have been together since guilds began, and we're in it for the long haul. If you want to join a friendly, helpful, competitive group; that's us!

Message snake5277 on line for further discussion. Thanks!
  • Options
    Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    Peace is a lie
    There is only passion
    Through passion I gain strength
    Through strength I gain power
    Through power I gain victory
    Through victory my chains are broken
    The Force shall set me free.

-Code of The Sith

Join us. We are 8 guilds strong and counting. If you are between level 1-85 we have a guild for you. Want hAAT? Want hPit? Want 30+ stars in TB? Look no further.

https://discord.gg/tekRsA

Come chat with us on Discord and discover the True power of The Sith. Whether you are a player wanting more, or a guild looking for direction, organization, a family. You will not be disappointed.
  • JDK82
    151 posts Member
    Options
    Hi holotable buddies,

tb is finished - so, for some, the time is there to look for a new guild.
    Since we want to replace some of the less active members in our guild (at the Moment we are 50/50), it could be you, who we are looking forward to!

You want General Kenobi shards? -> your right with us (we dont have any specific HAAT squad requirements for you, since we easily beat this raid, even so it was at the beginning a long journey for us).

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: 9pm (gmt +1) as usual with a 24h cooldown and afterwards all-in
    Third party chat: Discord (mandatory for tb coordination and also we have there nice discussions going on, as well a whole Collection of guides)
    GP: 58 Mio, last TB we reached 28*
    Raid tickets: no requirements, we just want active Players, who enjoy playing and manage so around 28-29k tickets/day

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - willingly to Focus on TB and willingly to farm Teams for there (LS Teams - Resistance, Clones, Rebels and of Course the Hoth Brothers / CHS)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any of those big guild alliance consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoys playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown, joining discord chat app and following tb instructions) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway at the same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you, who we are searching for! ;)

So damm, don't hesitate:
    write me a pm here,
    hit me on discord JDK#0313
    or send me an ally request ingame - 771-692-926

Cheers!

JDK
  • Options
    New Heroic Guild Recruiting - "The Tawntawn Sleeping Bags"

Newly formed guild looking for active members with at least 500,000 GP. In-actives will be 66'd after 7 days. Friendly but competitive guild mates and willing to adjust raid times. Search for the name or send me an ally request. StarkillerCode 563-476-414

Currently at 30 members with over 30 million in GP. Need a few more to help push the Territory Battle to the next level.
  • GokuSSJ25
    36 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    -
    JediKnightsWatch
    -
    •3 guilds to choose

•GMT evening raids

•HPit and HAAT

Dothraki Warriors 38 stars, 95 M GP

House Stark 33 stars, 73 M GP

The Unsullied 21 stars, 52 M GP

https://swgoh.gg/g/9835/jkw-dothraki-warriors/

https://swgoh.gg/g/21867/jkw-house-stark/

https://swgoh.gg/g/24727/jkw-the-unsullied/

Requirements:

•be active

•swgoh.gg profile

•discord

•Hoth characters will be a bonus

Check out our discord server: https://discord.gg/Zhj8VYp

Or contact me directly: GokuSSJ25#6697

• Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone: PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 66M+ GP and 29* last TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (1.1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Thrawns' Renegades - HPit / HAAT / ~80M Galactic Power / 33*-34* TB
    Relaxed guild with a large mix of players (by both region and starting date)
    Stress free and low turnover rate
    There are no special rules for officers or long-standing guild members. We have no penalties for honest mistakes and only kick people for repeatedly breaking rules
    We are looking to replace some less active members for Territory Battles
    Currently at 49/50
    Guild reset time is 23:30 GMT
    Our guild requirements are as follows:
    Consistently contribute 600 Raid Tickets Daily. We don't ask for verification on this and even without a full 50 member complement, tend to average north of 28k per day
    Follow Raid Guidelines and Rules
    We use the ingame chat also but LINE App is mandatory for TB coordination
    Raid Rules:
    HPit: Raid opens up shortly after guild ticket reset time. You can only register a 0 turn until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 10 min)
    HATT: Raid opens after the guild reset time, 0 damage registration until 20:00 GMT the next day, then free for all (normally it lasts 1h30min)
    Requirements:
    - 1.4M+ GP with a good roster for TB
    - active on LINE/TB and easy to coordinate
    - 600 raid tickets daily consistently
    If you want to join, message me here. You can also contact me in the LINE App at xbalex
  • Options
    WeShootF1rst are recruiting:
    We are looking for:
    1-2 active player
    Level 85, active daily (600) , at least 1.000.000 GP
    2 strong HAAT squads
    Use Discord (Mandatory)
    Have a swgoh.gg profile set up
    Some staff about us:
    WeShootF1rst is an international Guild, with members from Europe and US.
    Heroic Rancor Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets. 3 raids per week.
    HAAT Raids:
    Whenever we have the required tickets.3 raids per week.
    Territory Battles:
    our current GP is 62.000.000
    Officers are constantly informing the members for each phase and each battle where to deploy and which team to use.
    Discord chat:
    Access to Discord chat is required, and it's **highly** encouraged that all members use it regularly.This is for your own service and further development as we provide guidance on strategy on the raids and lots of useful information for gearing chars .
    OUR RULES:
    Discord chat is mandatory.
    Raid & Activity rules:
    Rancor (HEROIC):
    24 hour **NO DAMAGE** rule applies on all Rancor Raids.
    0 (zero) damage for the first 24hrs. more details on discord
    HAAT:
    more details on discord
    Activity:
    600/600 Tickets per day is a must. By not contributing raid tickets or not participating on TB is a cause to be kicked off.
    Participation in ALL raids is Mandatory.
    Ally code:
    Redkk : 128-418-783
    Contact us with private message here or on Discord if you're interested.
    Red3K#1971
  • Options
    (+2!)NOOOOOOOOOO (37*/89m GP/cls:42/chs:46) is searching for YOU!:

https://swgoh.gg/g/1507/noooooooooo/

We:
    - cls count: 42
    - chs count: 46
    - Avg arena rank: #40
    - GP: 89m
    - well connected with other guilds
    - daily 600 required
    - friendly community from all over the world

What we expect from you:
    - active!
    - matching/solid roster
    - gp: around our average (1.8m gp)
    - friendly and reliable
    - arena rank: at least somewhere in the top50 (the higher the better)
    - Willing to join discord and timetree (raid schedules)!
    - prefered chars: cls,chs, hoth brothers

If you are interested in joining us, please contact me via discord or PM me here.

Our discord server: https://discord.gg/JJUm68u
    My discord id: sickagony#9650
    My ally code: 365983888

May the force be with you, always
    sickagony
    Team Explicit are an international guild with members from all over the world.
    Heroic Rancor raids are generally Tue & Thu (11am PST, 2pm EST & 7pm GMT) and Sat (3pm PST, 6pm EST & 11pm GMT). The guild refresh is PST.
    HAAT raids are generally Wed & Sat (11am PST, 2pm EST & 7pm GMT)
    We have a zero-damage rule on both raids for the first 24hrs.
    We encourage but not enforce any member with a 7* HanSolo to score as low as possible on one Rancor raid a week to give the people without a maxed HS to obtain at a faster rate.
    To apply you must be:
    Level 85
    Have a GP score over 1.2m
    Will join our discord server
    A swgoh.gg account to assist us with TB co-ordination.
    Have a 5* CHS, 6* HothScout and 5* HothSoldier (or very close to finishing all 3)
    Able to get at least 500 tickets a day but ideally 600 (We average about 28-29k tickets a day)
    But mainly to be active and enjoy the game with us.
    If interested please message me or ally request.
    BobaDaz : 833-937-933
    Pikey : 383-493-554
  • Options
    Spaceballs Guild is looking for a few more members interested in going to plaid and earning Kenobi shards.

77M+ power, 32+ stars in TB. We run Heroic rancor 3x/week (FFA 1700 EDT, 0 dmg for ~12 hours prior) and haat 2x/week (p1 start 1100 EDT, p2/3 start 1700 EDT, p4 start 1100 EDT next day).

Only request is do your best to hit 600 tickets so we all benefit from more raids - we average 28k+/day and climbing (not super strict on tracking, life happens). Otherwise just be respectful, be helpful, and have fun. Ideal candidates are lv85 with 1M+ power and haat/TB squad(s), but certainly not required.

Hit me up on discord if you are interested: ScurvyRat#1181
  • Options
    Crusaders of ARK is a 85M GP guild that is looking to bring in 1 player before the start of the next TB on Monday.

Our guild family (Alliance of Rebel Knights) consists of 3 Heroic Rancor and Heroic AAT guilds with its own very lively discord server & a great community of cool, funny, nerdy gamers. All mature, respectful, but serious about the game.

What we have to offer:
    • organized leadership with a good grasp on TB and the coordination necessary to be successful - 37 stars at our GP speaks for itself and we'll be pushing 38 soon
    • 35 ROLO shards per TB and increasing every week
    • a mature player base that loves the game and loves Star Wars
    • serious and competitive players that push the boundaries of their rosters, their arena shards, and our guild
    • consistent and frequent hRancor and hAAT's that come with appropriate 0-damage periods so all players can benefit from the rewards
    • a lively discord server you'll want to hang out in
    • ARK's 3 heroic, end-game guild family, full of 150 of SWGOH's finest, nerdiest and funnest players
    • too many other awesome things to list

What we're looking for:
    • goal-oriented players that like an organized guild and playstyle and can follow simple instructions
    • 600 raid tix/day
    • 1.7M+ GP OR 110+ waves in TB
    • 20+ g11 toons
    • CLS
    • 60+ 7* toons
    • HRScout 6* and HRSoldier 5*

The above qualifications are preferred, however, if you're a little short on these qualifications but still think you would be a good fit for our guild, please feel free to reply to this thread with your .gg profile, or you can reach out to me directly via DM here or on Discord at Severinze#8267 with your .gg profile.

We're EDT based, our guild reset is at 6:30pm, and typically raid at 8/9pm EDT, but sometimes raid at 12/1pm for lunch time raids and have done an occasional late afternoon raid at 4/5pm EDT for fun.

You can also check out all 3 of our guilds here:

https://swgoh.gg/g/14785/crusaders-of-ark/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/3052/alliance-of-rebel-knights/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9951/raiders-of-ark/
  • Options
    Quantums Chaos is looking for 2 more players to step into TB with! We are a 67m GP guild, and have hAAT and Heroic Rancor on farm. We average around 24-26k daily tickets, and do hAAT about every 3 days and Rancor every 2 days.

We are an EST guild so we launch raids at about 8pm EST. No damage until 2pm EST. hAAT is a FFA, and Rancor is 1 team. Rancor raids last about 15-20 minutes, hAAT lasts around 2-3 hours.

Looking for a level 85 player with around 1.2m GP (priority to those if you have problem/rare characters for platoons obviously), with solid teams/a foundation/a plan, and who can get those 600 tickets a day. We know life happens and you can't always make it, but more often than not is important :)

Shoot me a message on Discord (Broosh#0841) with your SWGOH.gg page and with any questions. You can try to message me on here, but I don't look at it as frequently. Discord is also mandatory :) Don't need to be social, but you need to be "in the know" if anything ever changes :) Thanks!
  • Options
    First Galactic Empire is recruiting!

Before the next TB starts, we're looking for a few reinforcements!

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 86million GP. We got 35 stars last TB and are ahead of our schedule to grow towards 40 stars by December. We invite you to join and speed the growth even further!

We need two or three more members to complete our team! Preferably > 1m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons (we are really looking for a 7* Lobot!). If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly, layed back guild, Solo and Kenobi shards, and a great place to challenge yourself with the new game mode!

Send me a message here, or on Discord (Acrofales#2025)
  • Options
    "Wookies Always Win!" is a top 150 guild looking for 2 players to join our TB and HAAT team.

A few things about us:

-88M+ guild GP and climbing quickly (come get more than 37*!)

-US-based, raid times rotating between 9 and 10pm ET start

-Heroic Rancor ad HAAT on farm

-Very active, friendly guild (29K tickets/day) - we love our raids so we do them 5-6 times per week

You would be a great fit if:

-You are an active, friendly player - 600 tickets is the goal so we can all farm more gear and shards!

-GP >1.8M, preference given to folks with CLS, Hoth Rebel soldier to 5* or higher, and/or Hoth Rebel Scout

-Willing to use Discord. We have an active server with members sharing information and helping each other

We are looking to further strengthen our guild by replacing some of our more inactive members, and we would love for you to join us!

If interested - PM here or find me on Discord (Pyrimis#8522) if interested.

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you!