Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• JediMeatbag
    37 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Greedos In Speedos is a 'Hard Core Guild for the Casual Player' and a 'Casual Guild for the Hard Core Player'

Full. Recruitment Closed.
    Post edited by JediMeatbag on
    Meatbag
  • Options
    Hello, fellow Star Warriors! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 60 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and have a Galactic Power rating of around a million (more is better, of course), send me a PM. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Options
    BC Strikes Back is a active Heroic Guild with a casual flavor. Currently at 79-80M GP. We are a mix of newer players and hardened veterans that work well together. Seeking 1 member to fill a spot recently vacated. We farm Rancor every 48h and HAAT every 72h. Last Territory Battles we secured 33 stars despite the loss of said member during TB, and will secure 35 stars with your help this time.

Our rules are simple:
    Do your best for yourself and the guild
    600 daily is not optional. Screenshots of 600 are sent daily to group officer
    RAIDS: Follow Rules. At least post 0 damage in Rancor and HAAT even if you can’t participate. TB participation is required. See raid rules below for more detail
    EXCHANGE: If requesting, you should also be trying to donate. Don't be greedy
    Stun cuffs are blackballed-don’t request them
    DISCORD: Is required to coordinate guild activities. Speak up if you have issues
    Have fun and be excellent to each other
    Failure to follow these rules will result in removal from guild.

To apply, please join our discord at the link below:
    https://discord.gg/ErPt3w8

you may also message me on DC:
    bullittmcqueen#9353

SWGOH:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/22347/bc-strikes-back/
  • Options
    35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

Currently 1 opening
    To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    Ask yourself the following questions:

1.) Do you find yourself stuck in a guild of "casual" players, who expect you (and others like you) to do all the work, just so they can collect their unearned rewards?

2.) Do you earn 600 raid-tickets, every single day, only to find that the majority of your guildmates don't?

3.) Would you like to join a fun, yet dedicated SWGoH guild, that currently farms both heroic-level raid-types, with ease, full of Star Wars fans who are just as passionate as you are?

4.) Maybe you'd like to be part of a 95-millon Total-GP guild whose average guild-member contributes 600 raid-tickets every single day, has a Total Galactic Power rating of 1.89-million, 123 activated-toons, 77 toons at 7-Stars, 20 toons at Gear-XI, has an Arena-Rank of 104, a Fleet-Rank of 165, has won over 5,241 Galactic War battles, and has donated 1,119 pieces of gear, and is a meritocracy, with no favoritism, where everyone is expected to do their part ?!?

5.) Or, maybe you've already acquired most of the "limited-availability" toons (like Darth Vader, Grand Master Yoda, (Raid) Han Solo, Emperor Palpatine, General Kenobi, R2-D2, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and BB-8), and you have them all at 7-Stars, already ?!?

6.) Perhaps you only need a few more shards to get your General Kenobi toon to 7-Stars, but your guild just doesn't raid enough for you to get there ?!?

7.) Do you already have a 7-Star Commander Luke Skywalker toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Scout toon, a 7-Star Hoth Rebel Soldier toon, five 7-Star Rogue One toons, and five 7-Star Phoenix Squadron toons, and are you actually ready for Territory Battles ?!?!?!?

If you can answer "yes," to the majority of these questions, then the United Merica guild is exactly what you're looking for !!!

"United Merica" (UM) is a dedicated, US-based, heroic-raids farming-, and now, Territory Battles Waring guild, with a reset-time of 6:30 pm Eastern US (UTC 10:30 pm), and, is part of the MLCN Alliance (a union of the "Malevolent Marauders" and "La Cosa Nostra" Alliances). We use Discord for all our communications, and require a working SWGoH.gg-profile for tracking purposes.

Most of our UM guild-members are located in the 48 contiguous United States, with a few of our members located in Europe as well as one in Australia!

Our average guild-member has:

+ been a Level-85 player for quite some time,
    + a total Galactic Power rating of over 1.89-Million,
    + 123 Activated-Toons,
    + 77 Toons at 7-Stars,
    + 20 Toons at Gear-XI,
    + an Average Arena-Rank of 104,
    + a Fleet-Rank of 165,
    + 5,241 GW victories, and
    + 1,119 gear-donations.

And (mind you) those are just our averages !!!

Suffice to say, our average guild-member is quite knowledgeable, helpful, and giving!

Our recruitment-goals at UM are simple:

1. Improve our guild (first and foremost).

2. Continue strengthening ourselves for "Territory Battles." And,

3. Replace a couple of our current members who are more "casual" players, and are being moved into a different guild, within our Alliance.

At a Minimum, an Ideal Candidate for United Merica Guild-Membership Would be:

+ Daily-Active, Long-Time Level-85 Player
    + Daily 600 Raid-Tickets Contribution
    + Minimum Total Galactic Power of 1.5-million
    + Minimum Arena-Rank of between 1 and 100
    + Minimum Fleet Rank of between 1 and 200
    + At Least 65x Toons at 7-Stars
    + At Least 15x Toons at Gear-XI
    + Have and Use Discord
    + Have a Working SWGoH.gg-Profile
    + Players from Around the World are Welcome
    + But, All Communications are in English
    + 18 Years-Old and Over ONLY (Sorry, No Minors)

We currently farm heroic-level rancor Pit-raids, and heroic-level AAT tank-raids:

Our heroic-level rancor-raid (hPIT) has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 12-Noon and 9:00 pm Eastern US-Time [4:00 pm and 1:00 am UTC].

Our heroic-level AAT tank-raid (hAAT) also has a 24-hour zero-damage registration-period, followed by 24-hours of free-for-all. We rotate start-times, at 1:00 pm and 10:00 pm Eastern US-Time [5:00 pm and 2:00 am UTC].

And what about Territory Battles, you ask?

That's the best part! We were actively preparing for Territory Battles as they were being announced... not just paying "lip-service" to them !!!

More than half our guild unlocked the new Commander Luke Skywalker toon on day one !!! Most of the remaining guild-members (40 out of 50) unlocked this new, rare, and downright necessary, toon, before the first "Heroe's Journey" event closed !!! And, now, most are working to finalize their Hoth Rebel Scouts and Soldiers! Only a couple of us don't have all three of these toons already geared-up, and, at 7-Stars !!!

And here's the thing: A guild full of players with CLS, HRSct, HRSol, Rogue One, and Phoenix Squadron toons is the only way to maximize the rewards associated with this newest feature. And we predicted this!

Our guild has been able to earn 31-, 32-, 33-, 35-, 36-, and 37-Stars during the first six TBs, and, we'll be shooting for 38-Stars , with the next one!

So... if all this has sparked your interest, what are you waiting for?

Contact Me on Discord to Discuss Joining Our Guild.

Please friend-request me at @Hellenix#3201.

Please also include your ally-code and a link to your SWGoH.gg-profile, so we can review your stats.

We only have a few of spots that just opened-up, and they won't stay open for long !!! If you fit the above criteria, you should be our newest member!

So... don't delay. Friend-request me, on Discord (at < @Hellenix#3201 >).

Join the UM guild, because this is the guild you've been looking for !!!
    Hellenix
    Discord ID: Hellenix #3201
    SWGoH Guild: United 'Merica (Officer)
  • Options
    Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.
    On the TB we are getting 34 Stars with 1 vacancies on our roster.
    These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum 1.5 Million GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/
    Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
    We currently have 1-2 slots available to replace a vacancies and a less active member.
  • Options
    **JKW is recruiting**

We are a 10 guild alliance with a great community discord and guilds across a range of time zones. Currently we are recruiting primarily for our 3 GMT guilds:

DW/Dothraki Warriors (38* 95 million GP) will hit 40/41* when filled wih 100 million+ GP
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9835/jkw-dothraki-warriors/

HS/House Stark (34* 75 million GP) 36* when filled
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21867/jkw-house-stark/

Unsullied (26* 52 million GP)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/24727/jkw-the-unsullied/

Discord and 600 daily tickets required for all guilds.

Hoth Scout, Hoth Soldier and Captain Han at 5* minimum.

DW – 1.8 million GP minimum
    HS – 1.4 million GP minimum
    Unsullied – 1 million GP minimum

DM myself – JKW Chris#6476 or my recruitment officer - GokuSSJ25#6697
    Join our server and we can find you a home - https://discord.gg/Zhj8VYp
  • Options
    UK based 36 star guild looking for a couple of new members - see Anunaki Union
  • Options
    SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Jamspankey#2252. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/jamspankey/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    35+ star guild looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, and a daily contributor. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85, 1.5 mil GP, and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

Currently 1 opening
    To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718
    Requirements:
    1.5 mil GP
    CHS & Hoths

2:30 est raid times
    24 hour 0 post for both
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats (over 72 million galactic power) is recruiting 2 players lvl 85 for both the Heroic raids and TB. We have made it through all phases of the TB with 34 stars so far as our best total. We are not part of an alliance, but a group of friends that foster cooperation and team atmosphere. If you love swgoh and are looking for a friendly place to grow your roster and learn along the way, this is the place you want to be! There are no real whales here, but a group of people that grew together and achieved haat status. We are a top 200 guild overall, and also in haat and rancor individually. We have minimum rules, 24hr 0 damage in hrancor and 24 hr 0 damage in haat. This allows whole guild to reap the benefits of raids. LINE app is also a requirement. We have our guild chat there for strategy, suggestions or whatever else comes up.

We always have 29k+ tickets a day and max several guild activities weekly. At a minimum, we run 3 hrancors and 2 haats a week.

If you are wondering if you might not be strong enough, go ahead and shoot me a pm here or message me or our leader on LINE.

We will gladly send you a screenshot of our guild activity and/or rankings.

LINE ID

wormholetraveler45

Ally code

wormholetraveler44: 646-659-425

Our guild page is:https://swgoh.gg/g/17850/alderaanian-wolfcats/

Thanks!
  • Options
    Hello, PREPAIRED has two openings for our guild. We are at 90mil GP and scored 38 stars last TB.

We have HAAT on farm and all raids start at 7pm UTC with 24 hour zero periods. If interested message me on LINE @rage3375 or on discord rage3375#9054

Preferred Requirements: CHS, Hoth Bros, and TB teams well on the way. Preference for those with higher GP and CLS.

To join our server and meet some folks, go to https://discord.gg/fkEkYEa. We are pretty laid back folks that operate like a well oiled machine.

Thanks for looking
  • Options
    Let's make this short and sweet. Needing to replace one maybe 2 players before TB starts.

75mil GP
    Doing 31* even down a few actives.

3 HPit, 2 haat a week: 0 damage first 24 hours, rotating start times.

Contact me on line to see if you qualify to be a part of our guild. We are casual but still amongst the best

Line ID: baddabing
  • Options
    Order 88
    86 million GP, 36 stars
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5067/order-88/
    Time Zone: EST
    Rules:
    -Heroic Rancor 8pm Eastern every other night
    Standard 24-hour 0 damage post, then FFA.
    -Heroic AAT Tank Raid 7pm Eastern Every 3rd night
    Standard 24-hour 0 damage post, then FFA.
    Requirements:
    -600 tickets a day
    -1.6+ Million GP
    -Have 5-star CHS, 5-star Hoth Rebel Soldier, 6-star Hoth Rebel Scout(Maybe flexible)
    -Discord account
    -SWGOH.GG account
    If you are interested, message me on discord at Nghtmare#4075
  • Options
    I'll get right down to it, are you tb ready? Do you want best tb rewards? Join the Shadowlands

We offer a tb team that has made every single point count. In our last guild we were getting 41* with 100 mill gp. We recently started shadowlands to improve the design. Our main goal is simply to grow togeather and help eachother rise to the top of the leader boards.

We are a fun, chatty group of players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We currently have 2 spots available. You need 2.2 mill gp, be willing to contribute 600 raid tickets daily, join our community in dicsord. chat and follow the few raid rules we have.

My Line id is: joejackgow

My Discord id is: joejack[ewokalipce empire]#8112

Feel free to send me a message or contact me in Line/Discord chat.
  • Options
    ShatterPoint needs a few players.

We have three guilds

SHATTERPOINT
    (Currently Full on a wait list)
    42 Stars 126 Million GP 50 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÒINT
    36 Stars 88 Million GP 35 Rolo Shards

SHATTERPÖINT
    37 Stars 87 Million GP 41 Rolo Shards

If you would be interested in joining our Alliance please join our recruitment line chat and talk with leaders and officers in all 3 guilds. http://line.me/ti/g/mNdogbWgx-
  • Options
    100 million+ guild is looking for some great players!

If you want to be one of the best hit me up!
    DarthBob {TKR∆lead}#6880
  • SuperTroopers
    200 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options

We currently have 48 very active members and looking for two more.
    53 Million GP
    28 TB Stars
    Must be active! Try to reach 600 tickets daily but this is not strictly enforced
    Bottom line this guild has a bunch of fun players and is a lot of fun.
    Third Party Chat App: Discord

If interested send me a PM here or an ally request to either

SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-154

• mt875249
    134 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Finally beat our first HAAT today! Had to kick 2 members for not participating lately! Only have to be lvl 85. No invites, just find our guild through the search tool. We are mainly an Arizona time zone guild! So half the year on PST and half on Mtn.

New AA Empire is the guild name. We have a GP of 54 million after the kicks and finished with 23 stars last TB. We were so close to 24! You have about 12 hours to join before the next TB starts! We are going to wait a few days until we have the currency to do back to back HAAT’s! Of course there’s a 24 hour period to post a zero on heroic rancor! We do an a.m. then a pm raid to accommodate different schedules. Had to kick a guy who violated that rule on first day of last TB! Look forward to having you join our guild!
  • Options
    **JKW is recruiting**

We are a 10 guild alliance with a great community discord and guilds across a range of time zones. Currently we are recruiting primarily for our 3 GMT guilds:

DW/Dothraki Warriors (38* 95 million GP) will hit 40/41* when filled wih 100 million+ GP

• Options
    SmugglersRise is a 81M GP HAAT guild with 34 Stars in Territory Battles. We do 2-3 HAAT raids and 3-4 Rancor raids every week. We typically earn 30k tickets per day, and currently rank in the top 100 guilds for raids.

We are a friendly yet competitive guild looking for Territory Battle ready members that contribute their 600 daily and want the opportunity to get GK shards.

1.5M GP, top 100 in the arena, and COMMANDER LUKE SKYWALKER is preferred.

If interested, join my Discord server and post your Swgoh.gg profile.

https://discord.gg/MgZuQsY

If you prefer to contact me directly, I can be reached at Jamspankey#2252. Here's my profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/jamspankey/

Space is limited and our openings have filled quickly in the past. I look forward to hearing from you!
  • Options
    First Galactic Empire is recruiting!

Before the next TB starts, we're looking for a few reinforcements!

Our people: https://swgoh.gg/g/1210/first-galactic-empire/

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 5PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such. We do 2 hAAT and 3 Rancors every week, and Tuesday is gentlemanly Tuesday in Rancor, where people with maxed Han Solo are encouraged to use joke teams.

TB: We have 88million GP and 35 stars in TB. We are ahead of our schedule to grow towards 40 stars by December. We invite you to join and speed the growth even further!

We need two or three more members to complete our team! Preferably > 1.5m GP, 6* ships (and capital), 6* HRScout, 5* HRSoldier. Preference for 5* CHS and CLS, Phoenix team, and other useful TB toons (we are really looking for a 7* Lobot!). If you're interested and have what it takes, let us know asap here or on discord. We use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter.

What we offer: a friendly, layed back guild, Solo and Kenobi shards, and a great place to challenge yourself with the new game mode!

Send me a message here, or on Discord (Acrofales#2025)
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone: PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. No alliance guild. We have 68M+ GP and 30* last TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and decent GP (1.1M+). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • DarTran
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    Guild name: Grey Lights
    GP: 81 mil
    TB stars: 33/45
    Raids: HAAT and HPIT
    Raid tickets: 28K per day
    Raid times: 8 PM UK time or 2 PM CT U.S.
    Raid rules: HPIT is 24 hr no damage and after 24 hr FFA.

We are currently looking for a new member before the next TB starts (at least 1.5mil GP) to replace some of the ones in our guild who are not contributing towards TBs nor raid tickets. We are currently running 3-4 HPIT raids per week and 2 HAAT raids per week. Our guild consists of a great group of guys and gals we enjoy playing the game and we like to have fun on our discord group chat where we talk just about everything on there. We have some really knowledgeable members and we love to help each other grow as a group. If interested or have any questions feel free to ask.
    Discord ID: Dar Tran#6898
    LINE ID: dartran82
    Ally Code:524-541-895

https://swgoh.gg/g/8943/grey-lights/
    Post edited by DarTran on
  • Options
    jg32sRO.jpg

Sigma Sithlords - all Heroic guild looking for players strong in TB

~ Well organized guild with a great community
    ~ Ideal raid and reset times for CST and EST players
    ~ 600 tickets daily and time to post zero in raids

Come check out our community on Discord at: https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7

Sigma Sithlords is a well-organized, all-heroic guild with friendly members who love to help each other grow in the game. As part of the 3000 player-strong ALLIΔNCE, we have access to a wealth of information, experienced players and excellent resources.

Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE community has guilds available at every level and time zone.

Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85#2450

http://thesigmaalliance.com/ssl

Happy Gaming!!
  • Options
    STR0NTIUM D0GS now recruiting!

We are a UK based guild, (Timezone - GMT), but have members from all over.

83m GP, 33* in TB

HAAT 2x weekly, Rancor 3x weekly.

Mixture of f2p and p2p, we are a relaxed group, we understand that people have commitments outside of the game, but we do take it seriously and are making good progress. Decision on rules and strategy are made as a group, so you will have a say in how we go about things.

Looking for players that want to make progress in a relaxed environment, don't have to be the finished article, as long as you're active and want to improve we are happy to have you.

My ally code is 417-617-688. If you would like an invite, or have any questions, pm me here or add me on LINE (id: strontiumjam).
  • CoccoChrispy
    19 posts Member
    edited November 2017
    Options
    TB starts 1pm EDT today!

Cloud City Underworld has room for ONE!

We are 49 highly active players GP 67M.

All guild members motivated for TB, but having fun playing. We will not tell you who to work on unless you ask for advice. We do not require specific squads, as long as you are active and contribute to guild goals when you can.

Guild Rules:

***UNLESS NOTIFIED PRIOR***
    -3 days inactive = PM's through Discord
    -7 days inactive/no response = BOOT
    almost all 600/day, in place as standard only, life gets in the way occasionally.

0 damage 1st 24 hrs Heroic Pit.

HAAT and Heroic Pit Raids 8:30pm US Eastern Time (12:30am UTC) on days when guild coin allows.

My swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/coccochrispy/
    Guild swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/g/27718/cloud-city-underworld/

CoccoChrispy#2639 on Discord

Enter Discord Guild Server Waiting Room ( https://discord.gg/zmRhYza ) and request invite. Be prepared with swgoh.gg link for quickest access.

Hope to hear from you.

Post edited by CoccoChrispy on
  • Options
    Cobalt Phoenix has 1 spot open and looking for an eager player to join our ranks! If you're looking for a fun & relaxed group to farm some HAAT and participate in Territory Battles, please send us a message! Our guild is world wide and use a 24hr hold period on all raids to make sure our brethren around the world get an opportunity to participate.
    We don't have too many strict requirements, only that you participate daily to hit your 600, use Line to communicate with everyone and preferably use swgoh.gg to better coordinate our TB platoons. We are looking for someone with a minimum total GP of 1.0 Million. Send me a msg with your friend code or link to your swgoh.gg page.
    We are in the 30* reward tier for TB and currently have a guild GP of over 70 Million..
    Raid times rotate on a weekly schedule to benefit all around the world.
    The guild reset time is 7:30PM EDT.
    If you're interested, please msg me here or reach out to me on Line @ waynerz666
  • Options
    Guild: OhMySith

Time Zone: CAT

We are looking to fill 3 spots in our guild which is currently doing HAAT.

Only looking for lvl 85 players who will be active in raids and dailies.

7 days inactive gets the boot unless given notice (life happens)

This is a fun active guild with a conglomerate of players ranging from Africa to the US so any time zone will work.

Discord: discord.gg/kVs2gE

Questions? Message me on discord: Erso#1053
  • Options
    JKW is recruiting