Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• GBizz
    45 posts Member
    Options
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 5 members!

We are a Haat capable guild who have a great guild chat and overall experience for you all raid start at 7:30pm GMT on guild reset and we have members from the EU, US and U.K!

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining is already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
  • Options
    The Ninja Turtles just had an open spot become available.. We have heroic tank on farm and are looking forward to territory battles.
    If you'd like more information or are interested in joining, send me a message here, on discord huanaku#7571, or send me an ally request (443-677-662).
    See our guild recruiting post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123630/the-ninja-turtles-looking-for-1-farming-haat-prepping-for-territory-battles#latest.
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Options
    Galactic Security (HAAT) is looking to bolster its roster in preparation for territory battles.
    * Guild Reset 930pm EDT
    * Raid times alternate 9:30pm EDT or 8:30pm EDT M-F; 1pm EDT weekends
    * 24 hr no damage rule for PIT and HAAT
    * 600 Daily
    * Top 100 Arena
    * Min Galactic Power 1.4 million
    * CLS unlocked, 4* Hoth Rebel Soldier and Hoth Rebel Scout required
    * Discord and Swgoh.gg mandatory
    https://swgoh.gg/g/954/galactic-security/

PM me on discord with any questions, Forcekin2187#8373

Thanks for looking!
  • otisdas
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Are you worried about the upcoming territory battles? Have you invested a lot in this game but unsure if your current guild will get you the potential rewards you should get. The ALLiΔNCE of Øuter Rim Øutcasts is a guild of the ALLiΔNCE with 110+m gp. We were one of the first to clear hAAT and we will be one of the first to get top rewards in Territory Battles. We are part of a 5 guild group that are all hAAT. We are looking for players that are ready for Territory Battles and meet the following requirements:
    1: 2.4+m in Galactic Power
    2: Has an swgoh.gg account
    3: Will use the Discord app for communication with members and officers.

We raid typically at 10PM EST.

If you are interested in becoming a member, and meet the above requirements, please contact Mythov:
    Discord: Mythov#5454
    Line app: Mithrandir85
    Post edited by otisdas on
  • Options
    Dark Force Separatists has one open spot to start earning GK shards with us.

We are looking for one active daily player that will generate 600 raid tickets each day. Level 85 players with a good 7 star inventory are preferred but not required. Active players are more important to us. We do two HAAT raids a week and can complete them in under 12hrs. Three times a week we complete heroic Rancor raids in about an hour after the 0 damage for 24 hrs expires.

The Territory Battle start time for our guild will be 6am CST / 7am EST. We have people from US and Europe and are a casual/friendly/helpful guild. We use Line chat but not required. If you would like to start earning Kenobi shards join us.

Ally code is 888-661-872 or PM me...thanks!
  • Options
    Axis Mundi Guild Community

AxM Community an established community of four guilds looking for new members who have the same vision and goals, to help each other succeed in all aspects of the game. We are a large mix of seasoned as well as new players who are continuously aspiring to achieve success in various sections of the game whether it be Raids, PvP, Fleets, or Territory Battles.

AxM Syzygy is the highest tier guild in our community and we're always on the lookout for future prospects that are looking for that better gaming experience. We take pride in our play style and always strive to conquer any challenge we're presented with.

If you're interested in joining the family please read the requirements below. Please message one of the officials on discord for a swift response if you are looking to inquire.
    Theophany - Theophany#5240
    Kim - KimShin#7406
    Vee - Vee#6694

AxM Syzygy Requirements
    - 600 daily
    - Top 50 PvP/Fleet
    - Active on discord
    - 1.5m GP rating
    - CLS
    - 60 seven star toons
    - 20 G11 or 30 G10 Toons
  • Options
    49/50 member guild that produces 26k tix a day, can tier 7 guild activity and is starting Haat next week. We have a 24 hour rancor rule so that everyone can get on the rewards board.

If you can manage 400-600 tix a day, will join our Discord group for communication purposes, and can log on daily, your search it over. 75-85 level please. Hurry as there is only 1 spot left. We will, however, make room for more if multiple active players want to join :)

We are talkative and friendly and EXTREMELY organized.

Message me on here to join. Or add me as ally and, if I see you are not in a guild, I will know it is a member looking to join. I'll then add you to the guild. Ally Code: 635-969-644
  • Rage3375
    78 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    PREPAIRED is looking for one to fill out our guild. We do Rancor and HAAT as often as possible, usually daily. Raids stsrt at 6pm GMT. We are looking for your 600 tickets and for your roster to be close to TB ready as possible. Message me on LINE if interested @rage3375. Thanks.
    Post edited by Rage3375 on
  • Options
    Join the Academy today!

We are an alliance of six guilds formed between friends that consists of 5 guilds with HAAT on farm and 1 casual but committed guild. If you are interested please check out https://tinyurl.com/ybcadule which will take you to our Alliance recruitment letter. We are looking for recruits with at LEAST 1.25 million GP and prefer CLS, HRScout, and HRSoldier at least unlocked.

We have 1 spot open in Galactic Navy a top #100 guild.
    1-2 spots open in Binks School.
    1-2 spots open in Binks Navy.

Potential recruits can message me here on Reddit, On Discord at Xodium#9347, On Line at xodium, or just join our Discord and a recruitment officer will be with you shortly!

If you have a group of members looking for a new home please contact me! We are open to merges and adding guilds to our alliance and will help you fill in any gaps you may have.
  • Options
    Hi all!
    Thanks for reading this post. Our Guild - "IGotABadFeelingBoutThis" and "IGotABadStormtrüper" are opened for recruitment!

We are a group of active players seeking passionate players to join us. We are HRancor ready and preparing our HAAT this week! We seek players with any levels to join us. Our officers are always ready to help and will definitely assist in anyway we can. Our members spread all over the world and will be always ready to support you in your quest for success!

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - (A) IGotABadFeelingBoutThis - 49/50
    - Guild Reset- (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - 24hrs "0" Damage on Herioc Rancor, Raid starts at (9:30pm EST), (1:30am GMT), (9:30am GMT+8)
    - HAAT Guild - "Blood Stripes"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution of 500 Tickets. Help the guild and in return, help yourselves
    - Members are mostly Level 85. Casual but committed

- (B) IGotABadStormtrüper - 39/50
    - Guild Reset- (6:30pm EST), (10:30pm GMT), (6:30am GMT+8)
    - Heroic Rancor / NAAT ready - "Trupers"
    - Discord is preferred
    - Daily contribution preferred but not mandatory
    - Members are both fun and exciting

We are active, fun and passionate on what we do best. Our Officers and Members are knowledgeable and will certainly help you in anyway we can. We are supportive and will assist our members to achieve the best out of their highest potential.

If you are interested or have any questions, please text me in the forum or add me in Discord.
    Our officers will be in touch to answer any of your questions!

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: JeremiahSeeker#4072 (Officer 7:30am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KG-B#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

Thanks and Best Regards,
  • Options
    Hello we are Event Horizon
    https://swgoh.gg/g/837/event-horizon/

and we are looking for 2-3 new members. We are ready for TB and have a strong roster of over 84 million total GP at the moment. We are looking at getting even stronger. We raid at 9Eastern, with a 24reg pretty much daily between HAAT and Rancor.

Requirements: 600 daily, and at least 50 units at 7*.
    Contact me on discord for more info.
    Dark Helmet#9562
  • DruDown420619
    160 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    You want General Kenobi! Get in with the Alliance.

We are a 4 guild alliance. Alliance of the Empire. Our AAA guild is top 100 - DotE. I'm part of MWSiC and we are the AA team. The director of Alliance of the Empire is also owner / operator of gaming-fans.com. We do HAAT and Heroic rancor. We have 0 damage rule for 1st 12 hours on Rancor. We segment the HAAT In 12 hour phases. We rotate raid start times every 6 hours so all our members around the world can participate. Our Guild reset time is 10:30am PST US. We have 48 members in our guild, but have room for many more players. From daily hard core players. To casual free to play players (they would go in one of our other guilds.) We do 25-27k in tickets daily.

We are looking for serious players who can do normal AAT. We will help you become HAAT ready. If you already have 4 HAAT teams even better. Need to be level 85 with at least 30 7* toons. Preferably 10 G11 toons. We need you to have Line app to communicate and a swgoh.gg account. You need to get at least 500 raid tickets daily.

https://swgoh.gg/g/526/mywookiesteakischewie/
    Line ID: drudown420619
    My in game name is Diego G
    Ally code 515-492-142

Post edited by DruDown420619 on
  • Options
    JDK82 wrote: »
    Hi holotable buddies,

We can proudly announce that we also, since yesterday, are a haat guild!

It was a long journey, but finally we managed it. :) anyway we are looking now for haat ready or almost ready members to make beating this damm raid again and again easier for us and to be even better prepared for any future content like territory battles.

So here a few facts:

Guildname: Trilium
    Timezone: central Europe
    Raiding times: usually starts 9pm (gmt +1)
    Third party chat: Discord
    Memebrs: at the moment 49 (can free up some space)

What we are looking for:

- active members in every part of the game
    - haat ready rooster (or almost ready and willingly to focus on that)
    - friendly and communicative

To summarize:
    We are not any big guild consisting of 10thousend of sub guilds, we are rather a small family who enjoy playing and having fun together.
    Helping each other, giving advice and sticking to our simple rules (fe 24 hour cooldown and joining discord chat app) is a given thing.
    We are a laid back guild, which has no crazy requirements, but we are anyway same time ambitious.

If you see yourself in all this - than its you who we are searching for! ;)

So damm, don't hesitate - write me a pm and join our nice group!

Cheers!

JDK
    huanaku wrote: »
    The Ninja Turtles just had an open spot become available.. We have heroic tank on farm and are looking forward to territory battles.
    If you'd like more information or are interested in joining, send me a message here, on discord huanaku#7571, or send me an ally request (443-677-662).
    See our guild recruiting post here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/123630/the-ninja-turtles-looking-for-1-farming-haat-prepping-for-territory-battles#latest.

• Options
    hi

i am looking for new guild. Can bring at least 2 good players.
    We are from Poland so it wlii not be problem with time zone.
    here is my profile id - https://swgoh.gg/u/trosky/
    or you can chat me in LINE @ Trosky.

Bye
    Krzysztof

• Options
    Hello guys,

I am looking for HAAT Guild with european raid times (15-24 GMT). Iam a very active player.

Started playing in March this year, so the Collection Score isn´t the greatest but iam working on it:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/spider8612/

163-331-456
  • Options
    Are you interested in being a small cog in a feeder guild where your guild mates my not be around for long? No?

Maybe you are you interested in a single guild who's members have been around since the beginning? Looking for more of a personal experience? Want a guild who's members are diligent at researching strategy and what's coming up next? Wonder would be a good fit for you. We are a top 25 guild when we push for it. We are very active. Great leadership team. Good mix of whales and F2P players. All-inclusive raid rules so no one gets left out. Majority of group has been around since the beginning so it's a very cooperative and fun environment.

Come join the Wonder family. We need one good player. HAAT is a breeze every 3 days. We're getting ready for territory battles. If an EST timezone guild works for you, contact me.

PapaDood
    ID# 468-417-625
    Discord: papadood#2221
    Kik: PapaDood
  • Options
    Unlimited Power is looking to fill one slot in our guild. We're farming HAAT and Rancor, prepping for Territory Battles, and walk the line between casual and hardcore.

Here are the basics:
    • 600 tix per day (we won't kick for a missed day; IRL stuff happens, just stay active or communicate if something comes up)
    • Don't do damage on raids outside of posted windows.
    • Our guild reset is 730p PDT
    • HAAT and H. Rancor are both 24-hour zergs
    • Our H Rancor raids start at 630p PDT
    • Our HAAT runs on one of two schedules
    • - HAAT Zergs falls on a weeknight: 5:00 pm PDT
    • - HAAT Zergs falls on a weekend: 12:00 pm PDT

Who we're looking for:
    • 25+ G10/11 toons
    • At least 1.5m Galactic Power with at least 600k in ships. If you're close, DM me.
    • Unlocked key toons (CLS, Hoth Rebel Scout & Soldier) with an interest in contributing to TB
    • Must be willing to use Discord
    • Must have a swgoh profile

Shoot me a DM here if you're interested or hit me up on Discord at @kmilky#5080. My swgoh profile is https://swgoh.gg/u/kmilky/ and our guild is https://swgoh.gg/g/1693/unllmited-power/. Looking forward to talking to you soon!
  • Options
    Tanaka Clan is in search of some heavy hitters for HAAT. Looking for a combined galactic power of 1,000,000 and 4 teams capable of doing damage in HAAT. Raids open at 7:30pm CST when tickets are earned. Heroic Pit has 24 hour rule of 0 damage. Guild uses discord app. If interested, contact me on discord or here. Discord ID is @ShadyRage#9071 or @BloopeR#8177. Have your swgoh.gg link ready to share as well.
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Sigma Sithlords, a division of THE ALLIΔNCE
    U.S. CST timezone
    600 tickets daily and 24 node limit for GW guild activity
    hRancor & hAAT
    Discord.gg/3BEb - https://discord.gg/nJSFWv7
    http://www.thealliancegaming.com/ http://sigmaalliance.xyz/sithlords/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/17816/sigma-sithlords/
    Sigma Sithlords is looking for players to convert young jedi. We are part of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a large organized system of many guilds already completing HAAT. We are currently doing Heroic Rancor with a 24 hour zero damage post rule. We are current doing Heroic AAT with phase teams for 1-3 then a pause at phase 4 until the next day when zerg is called. We open the raids between 8:00pm - 8:30pm CST. Guild reset is at 8:30pm CST.
    This is a very large and well organized guild with all friendly members that love to help out. We are all here to help each other grow. With these new Territory Battles coming out getting into a large organized guild community will prove very helpful, as if it hasn't already!
    Even if you are not 100% HAAT ready feel free to reach out to me. If you don’t qualify for this guild, THE ALLIΔNCE community has many others you can join then work your way up to a HAAT guild. We also have guilds in different time zones as we are all on different work/play schedules so if our raid times don’t work for you then we should have another guild that will. If you don’t have Discord don’t be afraid to say so. Its an easy app to use and I can help you get started.
    Please reach out to me either on here or on Discord, Malves85 #2450 Happy Gaming!!
  • SirWescott
    692 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by SirWescott on
  • Options
    Room for one active player with an unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click here!
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hey! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm an officer from an awesome guild called STR0NTIUN D0GS. We are a U.K. based guild but have members from China, the U.S., etc. We are a friendly and helpful bunch that are looking to fill two open slots in our guild.

We currently raid HAAT and T7 Pit. Guild reset starts at 7:30pm BST. Pit starts at 7:30pm BST and HAAT starts at 8:30pm BST.

Rules for Rancor (The Pit): 24 hour registration doing 0 damage. After registration: 1 team per player no damage limit

Rules for HAAT: 24 hour registration doing 0 damage. After registration: FFA

Player Requirements:
    Join us on LINE (you can add me Sev74907)
    Follow Raid Rules
    Must be level 85
    Must have a GP score over 1mil

With the imminent approach of TBs we are wanting strong members. Currently, our lowest member sits at just over 1mil with a half a dozen over 2mil. Current collective GP of 74mil (before adding two new members)

Please message me on LINE for any further questions. Serious inquiries only. Thanks!
  • GBizz
    45 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Afternoon!
    My guild the Blackhole Bandits are currently looking to recruit 5 members!
    Our Guild Galactic Power is currently 54M and with the right 5 members should easily be 60+ which from what I can see is much better than many.

We are a Haat capable guild who have a great guild chat and overall experience for you all. Raids start at 7:30pm GMT on guild reset and we have members from the EU, US and U.K!

We raid in The Pit 3 times a week and operate a 0 damage for 24 hour policy in this raid which is our one golden rule!

We request that anyone interested in joining is already Haat ready as we are looking to strengthen our guild even further right now! We also expect you to have an eye on the future with such big events as TBs looming large ahead, we are a very supportive and friendly guild so we want members who donate gear, contribute as close to 600 tickets a day as possible (this is monitored very closely).

Finally to make our Haat and upcoming TBs run more efficiently we have Line app and request that new members join the chat so we can all share information on strats and things we find with ease!

If you think we're the guild for you message me back on here or add me on Line @ gbizz and I'll be happy to answer any questions.
    Post edited by GBizz on
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to start earning GK shards and get prepared for Territory Battles. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 2 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Options
    Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
    Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/
    We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
    http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
    Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters
    30+ g11 toons consisting of strong active accounts! Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581
    Line: Jedisofsyracuse
  • Options
    Also available on Google Docs (Link Below)
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1C_GUgmvTSSOW0VJdPnEI1NfGEaCZOlT-jOtPMeiMx-o/edit?usp=sharing
    20qar87.png

GREETINGS PLAYERS,

Following a fated union with esteemed friends in {MRB}, the Ewokin Family is elated to announce our spirit has never shone brighter. . .Amiable stars in the sky, we are perfectly aligned—against the cosmos—in boundless bonds of iridescent unity, lit forthright & true.

We extend open the gates of opportunity to all enlightened and dedicated players, if you aspire to roam amongst greener pastures of tomorrow within a quality mature environment, DISCOVER YOUR CALLING within the Ewokin Family.

Our leadership is sage & judicious. Our family—relentlessly vivacious. Our proud Ewokin stride—eternally auspicious. Dwell not amidst somber twilight, find bejeweled repose in our vast Ewokin Village

Destiny appears only once, so why further wait? CONTACT US & start your fresh chapter within the Ewokin Family today. For all who wish for lustrous futures & bright beginnings, remember “Respond To Every Call that Ewokins Your Spirit”

RECRUITMENT TEAM CONTACT INFO:

IceManHero LINE ID ice_man_hero DISCORD ID IceManHero#9960

DidddlySquat LINE ID EwokinDiddly DISCORD ID diddlysquadt#2352

RedMamba LINE ID sun2704

CommanderKazi LINE ID darthKazi DISCORD ID CommanderKazi#6815
    Every word has consequences. Every silence, too.
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to start earning GK shards and get prepared for Territory Battles. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 2 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • Options
    What's up, guys? We're a community of guilds that have been playing together for quite some time. So we have HAAT and Heroic Rancor raids under control. We have a few openings for you guys and we are willing to take people looking to learn and grow with a family of players. I wouldn't say we have a huge roster requirement:

* For HAAT players we are looking for you to have at least two HAAT ready (G10+) squads.
    * We have some preHAAT openings as well, these tend to require at least 5 G10+ units and we'll help you put together squads to get your Heroic faster! Having said that, we have a group that’s about to go heroic so if you are close but not quite there, now is the time to talk with these guys.
    * For new players we have some places that have ringers that can carry you through Rancor as you continue to work on your units for the raids.

You just need to contribute, grow, and be open to working with us. We have promotion system between guilds if you grow faster than the rest so we can make sure you're always maximizing your rewards.

We're super laid back and are no-drama dudes. Our premise is to build a loyal group of guys/gals that love playing this game and just goof off and geek out on star wars stuff. We raid US times in morning/evening and alternate.

We use Discord so join here: https://discord.gg/drpyrvx