Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Alianza Rebelde looking for members.
    Currently doing 3 HPit, 1 AAT & 1 HAAT /week.
    My ally code is 394-548-949
    Requirement: 600 energy.
    GP: 35,250 k
  • Options
    Experienced leader and Heroic AAT ready player now looking for a Heroic AAT guild, would make an excellent officer.

Top 100 Arena
    Top 50 Fleet Arena

https://swgoh.gg/u/stugrady/

Currently I am the Guild leader for Destiny, we have been trying to recruit enough players since January to do HAAT but too many HAAT ready players get impatient and leave the guild before others can get up to speed!

I am now at the point of disbanding or handing leadership over! I've waited long enough and have been ready for HAAT a very long time now, I am personally loosing out on the rewards HAAT provide and it's now obvious to me that our guild won't ever attain HAAT status!

I am now a gun for hire...
  • Options
    ****The Ghost Squadron**** is currently at 49/50 looking for 1 more active player to join. **We are fully prepared for Territory Battles. We all have been grinding hard for it and eagerly excited for it to begin. We are a strong guild and just need one more person to join in on this journey with us. We are really looking for a good player with a DEEP roster** We are part of a multi guild community. We run heroic pit 3x a week and HAAT at least twice a week. Requirements are as follows:

•600 daily tickets
    •Account level 85
    •At least 10 G11 toons (though we would prefer more than that)
    •Must have line chat app to communicate with guild and officers
    •Must be an active player

We guarantee Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, so come on down we are friendly! For further information please message the recruiting officer on line:

- KyleRent15
  • Options
    Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss. We want new members to have at least 1.5 mil GP.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    Mercs of Malachor recruiting 1 person. Need a p3 haat team. Message me if interested. Plain and simple just like our guild rules.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    Options
    **Hogtown (2x HAAT/HPit Guilds) Recruiting!**

Hogtown Heroes, HAAT since January, recently expanded and added Hogtown Betas. Both guilds are HAAT capable. We are looking for players that are hungry to learn and are ready to tackle the upcoming Territory Battles!

Incoming players should expect the following structure:
    • Set raid times in the evening hours of NA
    • Simple to follow raid rules (ie 0 damage for a period and then FFA)
    • A minimum raid ticket contribution
    • Discord

Ideal applicants will have at least one HAAT ready team.

If you are interested please contact me here or on discord at Maegor#0568.

Thank you,

Maegor
  • Options
    Hello all

I recently started a new guild Cloud City Underworld with the 29 most active from our old guild.

We are 29 motivated, daily active players. 22 lvl 85. A few whales, a few dolphins, and others close to lvl 85 (working hard daily).

We are all motivated for HAAT and Territory Battles, but having fun playing. We will not tell you who to work on unless you ask for advice. We do not require specific squads, as long as you are active and contribute to guild goals when you can.

Guild Rules :

Discord chat and swgoh.gg account mandatory.
    (for HAAT/TB planning and recruiting)

UNLESS NOTIFIED PRIOR
    -3 days inactive = PM's through Discord
    -7 days inactive/no response = BOOT
    almost all 600/day, in place as standard only, life gets in the way occasionally.

0-100k damage 1st 24 hrs Heroic Pit.

Heroic Pit Raids 9:00pm US EST (1:00am UTC) on days when guild coin allows. If bringing a group, compromise would be considered.

My swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/u/coccochrispy/
    Guild swgoh.gg link:
    http://swgoh.gg/g/27718/cloud-city-underworld/

CoccoChrispy#2639 on Discord

Enter Discord Guild Server Waiting Room ( https://discord.gg/BeCQnCE ) and request invite. Be prepared with swgoh.gg link for quickest access.

Hope to hear from you.
  • Star_Lord
    88 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    BHG Rogue is looking to take in a member with a TB ready roster and a great personality. We are a part of the BHG Alliance. This means that we are part of one of the strongest alliances in the game where we share and receive upcoming information, top tier strategy, and advice/assistance. We currently do HAAT and Rancor on an easy farm.
    Here is our roster:
    Click Here for BHG Rogue Roster
    Requirements:
    - ~2+ Million Galactic Power
    - CLS
    - Close to a 5* Hoth Rebel Soldier
    - 600 Daily Energy
    - Competitive in Arena
    Preferred Qualifications:
    - Top 10 in Arena
    - Rogue One squad
    - Phoenix Squad
    We are a discord-based guild, with BHG community chats on Line as well as Discord. We are very friendly, and care about friendship and community in a fun, competitive atmosphere.
    Time Zone Info: [EU Friendly Times!]
    Reset Time: 23:30 GMT / 4:30 PM EST
    Raid timings: 19:00 Rancor, 20:00 HAAT (GMT), which converts to 3 PM/ 4PM EST, respectively.
    HAAT Rule Summary: Open for 0 upon reset, then zerg the rest. Takes less than an hour.
    Rancor Rule Summary: Open for 0 upon reset, open for attack at 19:00 GMT, can't post damage until 19:15 GMT. Rancor is complete at 19:15 when you can post damage due to solos.
    Contact Methods
    Discord: Spectre#9454
    Line: Ospectre
    Or a private message through the forums.]
    Thanks! I hope to talk to you soon.
  • Options
    eShyVcA.jpg?1

Adult Gaming is recruiting and we have 1 spot open. We're an HAAT guild that is team-focused, with active leadership.

-We do T7 Rancor and HAAT multiple times a week.
    -There is a 24hr no damage period before each Rancor raid and we limit people to 1 team afterwards. HAAT is also 24hrs no damage then FFA. Raid starting times are always in the evenings based on EST.
    -We have a Line chat, but it's not mandatory.
    -We ask that players do a minimum of 450 daily raid tickets, ideally 600 a day.
    -Our Galactic Power is at 69 million.
    -We're competitive, but we understand that real life comes first. You won't get booted if you're away on vacation, just let us know.
    -We're team-focused, with veterans who are happy to give advice and giving gear is actively encouraged.

Requirements:

-Must be level 85 with at least 2 HAAT ready teams and minimum 1 million total roster galactic power.

If you're interested, please look for "Adult Gaming" in the guild search under the advanced option and send a join request or send me a private message on the forums with a description of your team.

Thanks!
  • ALLIANCE_GAMING
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    1tlsj0.jpg

Venture into Hoth with the Galaxy's largest network of guilds at your side!

THE ALLIΔNCE has openings at a variety of levels of gameplay, with a minimum of 15 gear 10+ toons for openings in Heroic AAT guilds up to 1.8 million character galactic power for our most competitive, top-ranked guilds.

Click here to join our main discord server for more information: https://discord.gg/thealliance
    Click here to contact us on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/D0eqMZLYt3

THE ALLIΔNCE’s most competitive, top-ranked guilds have raid times suitable for all timezones. At this highest level, guilds are seeking enthusiastic players with ~80+ collection scores who place in the top 20 daily for both arena and ships.

Our ~40 mid-level heroic tank guilds require a minimum of 15 to 30 gear 10+ toons, depending on the guild, with varied requirements for arena and raid ticket contributions.

We also have a number of t4 to t7 guilds, including ones working on normal tank raid.

Who are we?
    THE ALLIΔNCE is a community of like-minded guilds founded on four key principles: individuality, simplicity, transparency and friendship.

With 58 independent guilds, THE ALLIΔNCE network is connected to over 2300 players globally. As the largest network of guilds in the Star Wars Galaxy, we have every level of play imaginable, from a dozen t4 to t7 Rancor guilds, to 45 heroic tank guilds.

Planning for the new game mode is well underway with a wealth of shared resources, enthusiasm and expertise dedicated to the success of each guild.

For more information or questions:
    Join our main discord server: https://discord.gg/thealliance
    PM us on discord at Lukas [ΔPhoenix]#2761
    Click here to contact us on Line: http://line.me/R/ti/g/D0eqMZLYt3
    Learn more at www.thealliancegaming.com
  • Options
    Das Super Villains is looking for members to fill out our ranks. We do Haat and rancor at 8pm cdt and allow 24 hours to score at least a 0 in both raids. We're currently planning for territory battles.

Requirements:

600 tickets daily

Follow rules(not many so it's easy)

Use line for communication

Looking for decent well rounded rosters, commander Luke and hoth rebels soldier are a must. Preferably top 50 in arena or willing to push there with some help with your team.

If your interested or have any questions let me know.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • Options
    BHG Rogue has over 97 million guild GP, and is top 15 in CS. BHG Rogue is looking to take in a member with a TB ready roster and a great personality. We are a part of the BHG Alliance. This means that we are part of one of the strongest alliances in the game where we share and receive upcoming information, top tier strategy, and advice/assistance. We currently do HAAT and Rancor on an easy farm.
    BHGRogue.png?width=469&height=469
    Here is our roster:
    Click Here for BHG Rogue Roster
    Requirements:
    - ~2+ Million Galactic Power
    - CLS
    - Close to a 5* Hoth Rebel Soldier
    - 600 Daily Energy
    - Competitive in Arena
    Preferred Qualifications:
    - Top 10 in Arena
    - Rogue One squad
    - Phoenix Squad
    We are a discord-based guild, with BHG community chats on Line as well as Discord. We are very friendly, and care about friendship and community in a fun, competitive atmosphere.
    Time Zone Info: [EU Friendly Times!]
    Reset Time: 23:30 GMT / 4:30 PM EST
    Raid timings: 19:00 Rancor, 20:00 HAAT (GMT), which converts to 3 PM/ 4PM EST, respectively.
    HAAT Rule Summary: Open for 0 upon reset, then zerg the rest. Takes less than an hour.
    Rancor Rule Summary: Open for 0 upon reset, open for attack at 19:00 GMT, can't post damage until 19:15 GMT. Rancor is complete at 19:15 when you can post damage due to solos.
    Contact Methods
    Discord: Spectre#9454
    Line: Ospectre
    Or a private message through the forums.]
    Thanks! I hope to talk to you soon.
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

Who are we looking for? Individual or a small group of active players who do consistently well in arena, and have lightside squads ready for TB. We have a strict 600/600 daily rule and 24 hour 0 dmg periods for both raids. Telegram is our required means of communication.

We are Lunar Force and Global Force. We are a guild of active players with developing rosters who regularly raid Heroic Pit and heroic AAT. Both Global Force and Lunar Force have active leaders who work around the clock to keep the guilds running happy and healthy!

We have a shared chat with both guilds which enables us to disseminate strategies across both groups efficiently. Since we employ a primary Council to set the direction of both guilds, count on a focused approach to progression and raiding!

Players who want to make a move from their current guilds because of a lack of communication, organization or drive towards improvement. We work extremely hard with our members on an individual basis to make sure you develop a strong collection and succeed in raids!

If you are interested, please contact our leadership on Telegram at @Lord_Something , or myself @Vej86, Other ways of contact is sending a private message on Reddit to "Therle", or contacting us on discord @Jan Dohl

This is a long term community that has broken through tough challenges together and we want some powerful and hungry new players who want to be great! Message me here, on Telegram, or even Ally me in game if you wish (Ally code: 592-388-349) Looking forward to hearing from you soon =)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9651/lunar-force/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/252/global-force/
  • Options
    Hello Everyone!

Who are we looking for? Individual or a small group of active players who do consistently well in arena, and have lightside squads ready for TB. We have a strict 600/600 daily rule and 24 hour 0 dmg periods for both raids. Telegram is our required means of communication.

We are Lunar Force and Global Force. We are a guild of active players with developing rosters who regularly raid Heroic Pit and heroic AAT. Both Global Force and Lunar Force have active leaders who work around the clock to keep the guilds running happy and healthy!

We have a shared chat with both guilds which enables us to disseminate strategies across both groups efficiently. Since we employ a primary Council to set the direction of both guilds, count on a focused approach to progression and raiding!

Players who want to make a move from their current guilds because of a lack of communication, organization or drive towards improvement. We work extremely hard with our members on an individual basis to make sure you develop a strong collection and succeed in raids!

If you are interested, please contact our leadership on Telegram at @Lord_Something , or myself @Vej86, Other ways of contact is sending a private message on Reddit to "Therle", or contacting us on discord @Jan Dohl

This is a long term community that has broken through tough challenges together and we want some powerful and hungry new players who want to be great! Message me here, on Telegram, or even Ally me in game if you wish (Ally code: 592-388-349) Looking forward to hearing from you soon =)
    https://swgoh.gg/g/9651/lunar-force/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/252/global-force/
  • Options
    NEW GALAXY ΘRDER (NGΘ) is currently looking for a few active members for top guilds! NGΘ is the top guild in the ranking now.We recently launched an English only guild. So please let us recruit.

Until now we are an Alliance comprised of 4 guilds, 3 hAAT and 1 Farm. Our guilds run raids on a regular basis (every other day for hPIT, every 2nd day for hAAT, depending on raid tickets). We are well-organized and primarily Japanese speaking guilds based off Japan Standard Time (JST|GMT+9). However, We recently launched a guild "Inferno" we have is English only and the time zone is Eastern Daylight Time(EDT|GMT-4). We want to make this guild running hAAT.

Requirements:
    • Level: 85+ ACTIVE Player
    • 600 Raid Tickets every day
    • Registered on SWGOH.GG (https://swgoh.gg)
    • Discord for communication (mandatory)
    • English or Japanease Speaker
    • Roster: GP150 over

Raid Rules/Times: *Undecided
    Rancor (Heroic): opens at 10pm(EDT) as soon as we get the raid tickets. Our Rancor raids are open for 24 hours for everyone to register a zero to ensure raid rewards, and then each player is allowed one attack with unlimited amount of damage at 10pm the next day.We strongly recommend that you should preload and post your damage right after 10pm because the Rancor raids last less than a few minutes.

Tank (Heroic): opens at 10pm(EDT). Phase 1-2 proceeds in order on the first day. Phase 3-4 occurs at 10pm on the second day. Players could be allowed to make multiple attacks with unlimited amount of damage per phase.

Message us on Discord Sicoken#3496 or Amateras#4386 If you are interested in joining us.

Thanks.Our meeting was not a coincidence. Nothing happens by accident.
  • Options
    Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 ranked guild!!
    Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom and extremely active. We are looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you.
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/
    We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid is zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern. HAAT is zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm eastern. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience!
    http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/
    Must be ranked 1-50 in arena, CLS and Territory Battle rosters
    30+ g11 toons consisting of strong active accounts! Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link. Once you send a friend request please message us after we accept.
    Discord Info (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 JJBagger#6271
  • Zeonix
    138 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Awakened: HAAT Guild preparing for Territory Battles!

Awakened is Recruiting!
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5876/awakened/

Who we are: Awakened is a very active, friendly, and top ranked guild. We have Heroic Rancor and HAAT raids on farm. We always achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day. We are currently strengthening our squads for Territory Battles! We strive to be a competitive guild and we improve every day! Our members are very nice and helpful!

As of 9/4/2017, Awakened has about 81,300,000 Guild GP and has acquired almost 31* so far in the first Territory Battle.

Guild reset time is 8:30pm EDT / 7:30pm CDT (UTC -4 / UTC -5).

Raid times are on rotation for the following times: 10:00am EDT, 4:00pm EDT, and 11:10pm EDT. We do this so that all of our members have a chance to attack in a raid during a time that is convenient for them since we have members in different time zones from all around the world!
    Heroic Rancor and HAAT raid times alternate so the FFA attacks never start on the same day or time. We have a 24 hour, 0 damage rule. This allows our members to post 0 damage and still get rewards in case they cannot attack the raid during its start time.

Requirements for new members:
    • Must contribute 600 / 600 daily raid tickets every day so we achieve 30,000 raid tickets a day!
    • Must have a Discord account and a swgoh.gg account. No exceptions.
    • Must be level 85 with 40+ 7* characters and at least 20+ G10/G11 characters (Emphasis on Light Side).
    • 1,700,000 GP+ is required (Emphasis on character GP).
    • Must have a good amount of 6* and 7* ships (Emphasis on Light Side Ships).
    • Must have Commander Luke Skywalker.
    • Must have or be close to having 5* Captain Han Solo, 5* HR Soldier, and 6* HR Scout.
    • Must have or be close to having 6* Phoenix squad, and 7* Rouge One squad.
    • Top 50 average arena rank or better is preferred.

If you meet these requirements and would like to be a part of Awakened, add me as a friend on Discord or send me a message on here!
    Note: If we are currently full, don’t fret! We can add you to our waitlist until a spot opens up!
    We will be adding new people during the day that there is no Territory Battles in progress.
    Discord ID: Zeonix#6505
    Post edited by Zeonix on
  • Options
    Join the Ghosts of Sparta today!

We currently have around 22 spare spaces and want to max out in time for TB.
    We also want people to contribute towards HAAT when we start that.
    We are a friendly guild and our only ask if that you contribute. Hit me up on here if you are interested!
    Alternatively, hit me up on Discord: Don Pedro X#5134
    PS. Please don't messege me asking if we want to join an Alliance or if we want to join you because that's not what this post is asking. We want to integrate 22 into our guild.
    We are good, and joining with us would be good for you.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Friendly independent UK based guild looking for 1 more member.

Requirements:
    LINE app for guild chat, Territory Battle comms and banter
    600 energy a day, but not militant about one-off near misses with good reason
    Several strong squads a must, so you can tackle upcoming Territory Battles. We look on a case by case basis, but this means probably 3 mixed G10/11 light side squads minimum, and a fairly deep roster.
    HRSo unlocked, and actively farming (preferable with 1 x 50gem refresh)
    CLS a big advantage, as is HRSc (But he's a fairly quick farm) and strong Phoenix

HRancor and HAAT launched on alternate days at 19:30 UK time. 24hr 0 hit rule on both, HRancor only 1 team, soloists wait 30mins until posting. HAAT no team limit (Usually finished in 1-2 hours)

If interested, contact me on line with id: tabberkev
    Please include swgoh.gg link to your squad, and status of HRSo/Sc/CLS/Phoenix.

Cheers,
    Tabber
  • Options
    50 Shade of Hawkward is looking for 2-3 new members to join our HAAT guild!

https://swgoh.gg/g/27518/50-shades-of-hawkward/

If you have a strong P2/P3 squad and are looking for a new home, drop me a message (Line: Starburstkillaman)

We don't need ticket farmers, we need active players who are looking to grow and contribute. We aren't going to boot you for not getting your 600 daily..... we are a casual guild that respects our members. We rotate start times so everyone gets a fair shot at playing.
  • Options
    TEAM EXPLICIT are now looking for one daily active member to fill the final slot in our friendly guild.
    We are an international Guild, with members from all over the world. Reset Timezone: PST
    Heroic Rancor Raids : Tuesdays & Thursdays 11am PST (7pm GMT) and Saturdays 3pm PST (11pm GMT)
    Heroic AAT Raids : 11am PST (7pm GMT) - At least twice a week with one falling on a weekend.
    We have a 24hr zero damage for both raids to allow everyone to tag.
    To apply you should be :
    Level 85 player
    Swgoh.gg account (ideally)
    Access to discord.
    Have at least one full 7* HAAT team (Gear 10 or higher)
    Be active daily and aim for 600 tickets.
    Apply by sending a message or...
    BobaDaz - Ally code 833-937-933
    Pikey - Ally code 383-493-554
  • Options
    Tired of your old guild not progressing fast enough? Come check out our guild, we have a few openings for established and focused players who are eager to start earning GK shards and get prepared for Territory Battles. Please be 18yrs or older and be able to read English (crazy I have to write that). We use Discord to communicate and coordinate attacks in HAAT. We are not affiliated with any alliances so you can rest knowing that the guild will remain intact. The leadership team has been together for a long time, long time.

We are based in the US, and our raids start at 7:30 (Tank) & 9pm Est (Pit)

Our Rules:
    1. Be active and contribute towards daily raid tickets (a must)
    2. Pit raid - 24 hour no hit rule- then one team limit per member
    3. HAAT - 24 hour no hit rule then free for all

Pit Raid
    We finish the raid within 45 minutes, hence the 24 hour no hit rule

HAAT
    Finish within 2 hours

My Ally code - 957-983-632

Reach out to me on Discord - rpeach72#5107
  • ScurvyRat
    13 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Post edited by ScurvyRat on
  • Options
    Mon Cala Redeemed is looking for two haat ready players who are looking to develop with a guild in to territory battles as well.

We raid UK times.. 6.30pm heroic rancor 3 times a week and 7.30pm heroic tank 2 times a week with bonus raids when tickets allow.

600 tickets is required, unless you notify officers of holiday / other issues and we'll take that in to account

LINE chat is required as that is where we announce raid info and coordinate territory battles
    Please contact us on line chat. My line id is dirkbrightblade
  • Options
    PREPAIRED is looking for one more to join our ranks. We raid as much as possible, usually daily as tickets allow. Raids start at 6pm GMT. Our rules are simple supply your 600 and follow raid rules. If interested please shoot a note to me on LINE @rage3375. Must have 1.2mil GP for consideration. Thanks for looking.
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We're 50/50, thank you!
    Room for one active player with an unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click the picture!
    star_wars_icy_visions_recruiting.png
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Nvm, filled the spot.
    Post edited by Acrofales on
  • Ravendock
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Knights of the Dragon - HAAT capable guild is now recruiting for Territory Battles. We are a friendly active guild with members from all over the world.

We have just 1 open slot left. Looking for a strong active player (600 tickets per day mandatory) to join the team in preparation for upcoming territory battles. Must have previous experience with HAAT.

For further information on the guild rules and and how to apply visit our website:

https://kotd.club

Thank you.
    Post edited by Ravendock on
  • Options
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 24+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

WookieeWrath - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/wookieewrath/); ally code: 813-945-673; discord: WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/12mm/); ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Scarif]#5916
  • Misanthrop
    63 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options

Order 66 - 112 Million GP (Top 10 Guild)

We are a very friendly, communicative but focused and organized community of players.
    With people from all over the world and one of the first 5 guilds to beat HAAT.

Now we are ready to take down another beast and looking for 1 or 2 strong additions to our roster.

You should be a very active player with at least 45+ g11 toons. Have a ready to go g11 R1, Resistance and/or Phoenix Team. You already should have CLS 7* and work on HRS.

A GP of at least 2 million would be of advantage.

We use line app for communication and do have mixed raid times.
    For rules we are very laid back.
    So as long as you do your 600 contribution and dont prehit raids or phases. We dont ask for a lot more.

If you are interested to join one of the best and nicest communities of SWGOH i have ever seen and think you fit the requirements..

Feel free to contact me, so we can check and get into the details..

Greetings
    Misanthrop

trbxu4aqre9x.jpg
    m8o8ohf419kz.jpg