Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Hi there...I am SLASH from the guild Knights of JarJ'ar. We are currently recruiting swgoh active, addicts, dedicated or DIE-HARD players to fill in the slot or to replace some hibernating members.

We r running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT currently (AAT will become history for us very very soon). We have 24 hours 0 damage rule for Heroic Rancor and FFA for AAT. Heroic Rancor will normally complete in 10-15 mins while AAT will last in a couple of hours. We will be attempting HAAT in this coming weekend and will stand a very good chance to complete it (again). We actually successfully defeated the HAAT in our last attempt in about 20 hours time. It will be a very good timing for those who r hunger but not able to taste the HAAT rewards yet. Very friendly and helpful people here.

Our rules are pretty simple
    1. Respect the pit raid time.
    2. Do your very best to contribute 600 raid ticket per day.
    3. Join our discord channel for communication and information sharing.
    4. Respect each other.
    Easy right?

Interested? Please join us to improve yourself further n advance together with the guild. Below is our guild details.
    Guild Name - Knights of JarJ'ar
    Time Zone- GMT+8
    Player Base- Malaysia (Anybody is welcome as long as the time zone suits you)
    Chat app- Active Discord
    Pit Level- Heroic
    Tank Level - Heroic
    My Ally code 764-523-841
    My profile : swgoh.gg/u/slash1975/

You may apply through my ally code or contact me via discord Slash#0642

May the force be with you!
  • Lightsabers are recruiting

We have recently removed a lot of inactive players and are working towards doing higher tier raids, currently just looking for active players who will contribute daily and participate in raids as they are launched.

Guild: Lightsabers

Time Zone: EU and US players( my time UTC +2)

Chat apps: Discord
    DukEMorne#1499
    Elvensky#5651

Pit level: Tier 6

Ally code: 918-232-339

Hope to see you soon fighting with us
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Need 4 to be split over 3 different HAAT guilds in our group. Raid times vary by guild. 12p and 9p Rancor and HAAT at 8p // Rancor at 10:30p and HAAT at 7pm // rancor 8pm and HAAT 6pm // all times eastern. All raids with 24 hour zero damage. Only rules are 600 tickets and don't be a ****. Tickets are tracked daily. All guilds hit 30k consistently. Chat is on Discord.

Message Nasudia#8716 on Discord.

Introduce yourself, link to your .gg account if you have it, and your ally code.
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• Hello! How are you doing?
    Pleased to meet you.
    I am satimber. I am looking for young and up and coming talent or players willing to help out young and upcoming talent.
    But let me tell you about the alliance that I help run. Mando'a Enclave is the main guild. We are farming Heroic Pit, and ohh so close to HAAT.
    Then there is Rhysode's Acolytes, the guild that I run. I have filled up my roster with a mixture of friends, recruits both new to the game or alt accounts for other players.
    And now it is time to open up Mando'a Intent. We need players for this guild ASAP!!!!!
    For Mando'a Intent we are looking for players that fit a certain criteria:
    1. You are brand new to the game.
    2. You have been playing for a few months with no direction on how to build your roster.
    3. You are looking to be part of a family!!!! And you eventually want to be a part of HAAT and HPit guilds!
    For me, I started the game, finally, in February. I had no direction on what to do. The guild I joined on a whim was non-communicative and we got a few raids in, but no participation.
    So I hit Facebook, found a few offers. Settled on 2, then settled on 1 for both of my accounts.
    But that didn't stop me. I formed Rhysode's Acolytes with a new account, based solely on doing things right, FROM DAY 1!!!!
    Basically, if you are a low level player, or if you have an alt or 2 or 3 or more...then the Mando'a Alliance is for you.
    Anyways, I have a Line chat. It is not required.
    hit me up on Line: satimber
    Mando'a Intent account: 547-665-281
    I patrol the Facebook forums daily in case you are double posting for new guilds.
    Come be part of the family
  • Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

***We do have a couple of spots open in the Sons of Dathomir. We are looking for members that have P2 HAAT teams ready or very close to ready.***

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.
    We run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg

• TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 3 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have at least 15 characters at 7* or higher so that they’ll be able to participate in normal tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for 3 more members). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 30 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids.

There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have (this is their second account). Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raids so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM and 12:30 PM but will eventually change them to 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 12:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This will allow everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.

We are currently knocking out normal tanks in just over 2 days and working towards HAAT which we will attempt within a week. The guild currently has 4 Zylos and a Zavage so we should be okay in phase 1 when we jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on acquiring either a Teebotine or Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3 which is the sticking point for many guilds.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Nrm153
    314 posts Member
    Roguesofcoruscant is looking for new members. We have 46 active players right now and are running t7 raids and normal aat at the moment . Any level is welcome so even if you are lower come by and build up with us! We ask that you remain active and though we don't look for 600 Energy spent daily we do ask that you spend what u have... If we see you at 0 regularly you will be booted... We also ask you participate in raids... If you don't then you will also be booted as well as if you are gone more than 3 days... If you are just let us know. We know stuff happens. We do not use line or discord either. If this sounds like the guild for you look me up at 363-448-974. Hope to see you soon!!!
  • MALICIOUS REBELS

We are looking for 5 active players for our guild. With a fair amount of 7* toons for Heroic Rancor. We have a good core group and also want to build toward HAAT, eventually.

Current raids are Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT. Both ran twice a week. We need players who will hit 500 - 600 a day consistently to get the raid numbers up.

Rancor has a register one toon with zero damage for 24 hour rule, then it's free for all. Rancor starts at 12pm EST. We have members in all time zones and this works the best for all to register.

Line app for communication.

We're a laid back group, fair to all. Just follow the few simple rules and and have some fun.

My ally code is 913371493

Message me here or Line app, name is Kylooo Rennn there as well. If you're interested, or have any questions.

Now stop thinking about it and let's go!!! Lol
  • The Hyozan Reckoners are looking for more members!
    Friendly, chatty guild, running Heroic Pit raids and normal AAT, building for HAAT. We usually begin raids between 6pm-9pm EST.
    Rules: Heroic Pit, one toon for first 24 hours, then zerg it. No current rules for NAAT, will be discussed if we move up.
    Pretty casual guild. 600/day not required but very much encouraged and appreciated. 2 weeks inactivity gets kicked unless an officer has been given notice. Breaking raid rules gets one warning, if done a second time, kick. Guild chat is on Line App. Find Baracus, Pyrite Ambercrown or Spicy Lover.
    Ally code for Baracus: 697-337-195
    Ally code for Pyrite Ambercrown: 212-694-998
    Ally code for Spicy Lover: 449-833-249
  • Rolling in GK shards, come talk to us and see if you are HAAT ready or we can get your team HAAT ready in for feeder guild battling regular tank raid with opportunity to move up.

We are on Group me chat: https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Elderond wrote: »
    Llamamiento a **Cazacabezas**[43 \ 50]

Somos un gremio que busca miembros después de una limpieza de participantes inactivos o faltos de espíritu de equipo y diversión.

Hacemos Foso Heroico con marcado a 0 durante 24 horas para que todos puedan participar y estamos probando ya con AAT heroico pero nos quedamos en fase 4 al 10%.

Creemos que con la ayuda de unos cuantos compañeros mas que aporten un empujón podríamos empezar ya y tenemos la energía llena para hacer dos seguidos.

Nuestra zona horaria es Madrid +01:00. Somos un gremio de habla hispana y la gran mayoría somos españoles aunque a la hora de jugar no importa pero si de las bromas xD.

Las reglas son pocas, 500 ticket diarios, avisad si vas a estar algunos días desconectado, marcado 0 de Foso y estamos intentando implantar una base de datos del gremio para mejor coordinación y un grupo de wapsap.

Mi numero de aliado es 268-522-144 y mi nick es Rojo Cinco.

Un saludo a toda la comunidad.

¿Cuantos miembros son?
  • One opening
    Friendly, casual (atm) guild

49 members (32 lvl 80+; 17 lvl70+)
    all over the world
    HRancor every 2-3days ( depends on the tickets)
    running 0 damage in the first 24 hours, then FFA
    Launching time 16.00 utc
    NTank every 4-5 days FFA
    activities reset at 23.30 utc,
    characters refresh at 05.00 utc

To join or for any enquiries please
    PM or Line app id LordMarious
    Thanks
  • FlapMaster
    143 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by FlapMaster on
  • Ohana11
    38 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    - Guild: Universal Peacekeepers
    - Raids: Currently running Heroic Pit Raid and Normal AAT (building for HAAT, but we still have a ways to go). All raids begin at 20:00 GMT.
    - Rules: Heroic Pit, one toon for first 24 hours. Open afterward (although we usually finish before the 24 hour mark). No current rules for AAT. 600/day not required but encouraged.
    - Chat: we're currently just using the in-game chat, but we may switch to a 3rd party app if needed.

We have a few spots open. Looking for social players that will contribute daily. We're a pretty casual guild but looking to build.

Ohana 11 (ally code 238-421-696)

PM me your ally code if you'd like an invite.
  • Hi Guys. Rendar's Outriders is looking for more guild members. We are a laid back guild looking to transition to HRancor. Right now we are doing Tier 6 with little issues, but need you to help us take us to the next level.

We also are doing the AAT raid, but need more people to contribute. Everyone in our guild gets something and we are focused on making everyone better. We would love for you guys to join us and be part of our guild/family.

Also, do not forget the new Territory Battles are coming! We would love for your help to make the guild that much better and unlock the new characters.
  • BloopeR
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild found. Please Delete.
    Post edited by BloopeR on
  • Guild Name - Tanaka Clan
    Central Time Zone
    3rd party app - Line
    Heroic Pit Raids

We are looking for fun active players to join our guild in the quest for Kenobi shards. We are F2P with the hope that players earn at least 300 energy for the guild. Right now we are shifting focus on helping all players and have implemented the 24 hour rule on raids.

Player Requirements:
    - Level 80+
    - >10 7* characters, gear 9
    - Daily gear donations (minimum 2)

If interested, send ShadyRage a message on the Line app, or contact on here.

Thank you, may the force be with you

• SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently 41 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 36 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • Hi there...I am SLASH from the guild Knights of JarJ'ar. We are currently recruiting swgoh active, addicts, dedicated or DIE-HARD players to fill in the slot or to replace some hibernating members.
    We r running Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT currently (AAT will become history for us very very soon). We have 24 hours 0 damage rule for Heroic Rancor and FFA for AAT. Heroic Rancor will normally complete in 10-15 mins while AAT will last in a couple of hours. We will be attempting HAAT in this coming weekend and will stand a very good chance to complete it (again). We actually successfully defeated the HAAT in our last attempt in about 20 hours time. It will be a very good timing for those who r hunger but not able to taste the HAAT rewards yet. Very friendly and helpful people here. Our rules are pretty simple :
    1. Respect the pit raid time.
    2. Do your very best to contribute 600 raid ticket per day.
    3. Join our discord channel for communication and information sharing.
    4. Respect each other.
    Easy right? Interested? Please join us to improve yourself further n advance together with the guild. Below is our guild details.
    Guild Name - Knights of JarJ'ar
    Time Zone- GMT+8
    Player Base- Malaysia (Anybody is welcome as long as the time zone suits you)
    Chat app- Discord
    My Ally code 764-523-841
    My profile : swgoh.gg/u/slash1975/
    You may apply through my ally code or contact me via discord Slash#0642. Please quit your guild once i ve accepted your request or I will not be able to invite you to our guild. May the force be with you!
  • Death Star

Looking to fill our nAAT guild, with chances to move up to HAAT fairly quick if you get 600 tickets daily. No requirement other than needing Line. Message me on Line (chromecobra) and we'll throw you right in our nAAT. Easily beat Heroic Rancor and nAAT. Have 3 of our HAAT in the top 10, all 5 in the top 50.

Message me, I'll add you to the Launch room and have you in the nAAT very fast.
  • Disciples of Wrath - T6 Rancor Twice a week and T6 AAT once a week.Working towards
    Twice a week. And then towards T7 raids

We are a strong casual raiding guild currently seeking 7 members of at least level 75

We start Rancor every Monday and Friday - We do 1st day minimal damage and full out damage after the 1st day.

Minimal damage on the first day of raids is the only rule we believe in, and we feel it's a game not a job. No one gets kicked unless they are consistently inactive and not contributing and we need to make room for more active players for the greater good of the guild. We also have a T4/T5 Backup and leveling guild for mid level or less active members who want to remain with us or work towards a spot in our main guild.

We believe loyalty to each other is more important than loot If your interested in joining us hit me up and I will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

Kal VIllainous ally 236 618 182
    Kal Villainous #4810. On Discord
    Call/Text 845-467-5437 always available cor any of my guild members

• Has your Guild just IMPLODED?
    Are you tired of carrying members who don't contribute to Raid Tickets, Raids, or progression?
    Does your Guild lack TEAM spirit and/or leadership?
    Are you tired of being left out of Raids due to bad Raid Schedules?
    Are you fed up with your Officers mandating what toons to Grind, Level, or Gear?

LOOK NO FURTHER: The DarkSiders Guild is recruiting, AND WE WANT YOU!!! We have 6 OPEN SLOTS available NOW!!!

The DarkSiders Guild is a T7 Heroic Pit (24 hour Zero Damage) and NAAT Guild whose members are rapidly ramping up for HAAT and Territories. We have an international group across several time-zones... Raid schedules are always open for discussion.

Requirements:
    • Must be Level 85 with at least one full synergy squad maxed out at 7* with mods (Jedi, Rebels, Droids, Clomes, Sith, First Order, Resistance, etc.).
    •Must be prepared to contribute to 600 daily for Raid Tickets.
    •We ASK that members register with http://swgoh.gg in order to provide better advice towards progression... and to consider proven HAAT Squads listed on http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor
    •3 days of inactivity without prior notification earns probation and eventual removal from Guild. We ARE understanding of real life: work, military, vacation, illness... we just ask that people keep the Officers informed of circumstances.
    •MUST communicate with team. Game chat is nice, but Discord is MANDATORY: share tips & strategies on Raid Squads, Galactic War, Arena, Mods, Synergy Squads, Raid Schedules (Holiday Schedules), & whatnot.
    •We encourage friendly banter and communication with other members; HOWEVER, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for Trolling, Flaming, Harassment, Hate-speech (racial, sexual, religious, etc.). We want the game to be fun. Anyone who crosses the line may find themselves looking for another Guild.
    •There are no boots (removal from Guild) without a vote from the 'Jedi Council' unless it's under EXTREME circumstances.

We can take prospective members in bulk, or a few at a time. REMEMBER: We can't accept people who are still in a Guild. You must not have a Guild or be prepared to leave your current Guild prior to joining. NOTE: Officer Positions on our 'Jedi Council' are available for those who are ACTIVE and demonstrate good people/communication skills.

Replies to this post will be entertained; however, Discord is a quicker way to do business.
    Friend/Contact briscoe88#9829 via Discord Private Message for negotiations.
    Ally Code: 864-364-376
  • The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members.
    We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below.

Many of us were members of an established Guiild that lost its leader, and are rebuilding better than before. We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun

Would love to have you onboard.
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club
    Ally Code 174-714-377

Fun, easy-going Guild.
  • Looking for serious gamers that don't take themselves seriously? Rock, Paper, Rancor! is a fresh start raiding guild with full raid experience seeking active players that are HAAT ready (2+ teams geared and ripping to go) and who are active at 600 tickets a day.

If you are looking to progress and have fun doing it, Rock, Paper, Rancor! welcomes you!

Willing to discuss reasonably qualified applicants or potential merges. Currently 12 of us that just left a larger inactive guild, most are beyond HAAT ready.

Raids: 9 pm EST
    24 hour no hit on H Rancor

Discord: Meshliv#3648
    Ally Code: 684-724-551
  • Hello,

Are you looking for a new guild looking to make progress towards hAAT and prepping for territory battles? Want a little more casual experience than a guild that requires hours of game time a day?

Then come check out Vaders Slayers! We are about 20 strong remnants of a now defunct guild looking to move forward and take on hAAT.

We use Discord to chat after much frustration with the in game client. Our participation requirement is more relaxed than that of the highest end guilds. We only require participation in the raids to ensure you are continuing to get gear and grow. We won't be counting or harassing you over 600 tickets every day.

We start our raids in the evening CST/EST.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me here. If you want, contact me on discord at mathnut#4196.
  • SPC Rebel One is currently looking for a few (3-5) active , friendly, star wars loving players to join. T7 Pit and AAT raids starting at 10pm EST. 600 Raid tickets , chat on Discord, atleast 2 squads for AAT. 24hour 0 dmg rule for T7 Pit , then FFA. AAT are FFA and completed within 36 hours currently. My name is Aroc and I am an officer.
    Ally Code 324-992-776 .
    Discord : Aroc#1405 .
    [email protected]
  • CedarRockGaming
    12 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Extreme Driods has several openings for active players. Pleas note the spelling "D R I O D S", the I and O are reversed from the normal spelling of Droids.

Minimum level is 65.

Raiding T-VI and Normal AAT daily. No set raid schedule, guild members input on start times are listened to.

Friendly guild, active in game chat with tips and encouragement.

Ally code: 992-565-773

Participation in SWGOH.gg database is encouraged, not required.
    Discord chat is available, not required.
  • Galaxy of The FM Sithlords recruiting! We are a newly created guild that left our old guild due to inactivity. We are actively looking for new members with the hopes of running Heroic AAT raids and members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids as soon as possible! All raids will have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs raids will be free-for-all. Guild owner and officers are located in CST USA.

Guild Name: Galaxy of The FM Sithlords
    Ally code: 786-368-548
  • RWZa
    3 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi...BaobabaFett is a mostly South African guild looking for new recruits at lvl 85 to help us get to HAAT. We currently raid T7 Rancor 3 times a week or so, and normal Tank twice a week. Rancor normally goes down in 15-20 mins.

Rules are simple..players inactive for more than 5 days are removed, Rancor is a 0 dmg 24 hour registration period, followed by FFA the second day. Raids are launched at 19:30 CAT. Other than that, we ask that guys are active, try to hit their 600 and have fun!

Feel free to PM me or add me (Ally code 967-465-167) to hear more about us...we have a few gaps open.

No requirement for a chat app...we get by with in-game chat as we'd like to stay casual :)
    Post edited by RWZa on