Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• We are Crazy 88 and we are looking for new members to get 600 tickets and have fun! We currently clear HAAT with only 25 members! If you're a good contributor or just want to rank up your roster with us message me today! We raid at 8 BST. We want to get back up to being a Top 50 guild asap!
  • Cholzrichter
    34 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild name: No Mol Elizas

We are currently half full and just downed our first rancor. We are starting our first aat tonight at refresh. We are probably going to be doing aat for a month or so and then try to transition to haat. We are looking for members of all levels. We just want you to be active. We are very relaxed. This is a game and is about having fun! Come join us and get your Han Solo shards from rancor and possibly kenobi shards in the near future! The guild is completely open so come join today!
    My ally code is 221-578-588
    Edit: we downed tank in 24 hours with a half full guild! If we get more active contributors, we should be able to do haat very soon! Come join today!
    Post edited by Cholzrichter on
  • exquisite Jedis are looking for about 13 more members. We are a chill guild but having fun also means getting some wins.
    We do heroic rancor about 2x a week and are almost at haat. With a few more members we will be there.
    We use line chat app for communication, we are mostly West Coast CA, and want 85 lvl players.
    Our only rules are be respectful, play, get your dailies, and follow any raid rules. But there aren't many. We work to make sure everyone can grow. You can hit me up on line app if needed. ID: filique
  • Canada 3535 is recruiting!

Looking for strong HAAT raid members!

Our guild is very close to finishing a HAAT and we're looking for the final members who can push us towards General Kenobi.

We're looking for members (80+) who can do loads of damage. The higher damage you do, the higher you'll be on the leaderboards for are guild

We currently setting up a 3rd party chat app to help us coordinate. Our raids usually start at 7 EST.

We also glide through 7* Rancor a couple times a week sonne prepared.

Guild name: Canada3535
    Chat app: Currently under works
    Minimum level: 80+
    Minimum guild tickets: 300 daily

We hope to see you soon!
  • Guild

Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. 24 of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader couple days ago and working our way up on to starting heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing today for tickets. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • Aayla_secura912
    11 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Triforce Syndicate is looking for players of any level who can contribute about 400-600 tickets daily. We're not sticklers and we like to keep things friendly and fun.

We farm Heroic Rancor and will be able to do HAAT in the next month or two (sooner if active players with one or two HAAT squads join!).

Mostly what we need now is tickets, so if you can help contribute that much, we'll take care of the rest. :)

Ally code: 835-298-659
    Post edited by Aayla_secura912 on
  • Dodferatu
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Dark Half are currently recruiting members. We do regular Pit and AAT raids and are currently using AAT to train for HAAT raiding.

We need new members after cutting free the deadwood that has been holding us back.

Guild Name - Dark Half
    Time Zone - UK
    Player Base - Mixture, but mainly UK
    Pit level - Heroic (T7)
    Tank level - AAT (training for HAAT)
    Pit Raid Rules - Zero damage hits for 24 hours and then FFA as its done in 15/20 mins and we like everyone to at least get something.
    Guild Rules - Be active, do your 600 and GAs, be nice, help your guild mates and have fun.

We have many powerful players, one with constant top spot in The Fleet.

No application needed, open membership at the moment.

My ally code is 639 359 426 if you'd like to take a look.
  • Join the Disciples of JadenKorr!

We are actively recruiting new members who are active and can get the 600+ raid ticket contribution daily. We consistently run raids, including heroic pit and AAT consistently.

Please be prepared to match those requirements, expectation of level 75+ and a solid core of raid characters.
    We are going to be launching another round of raids this evening around guild payout (6:30 CST), we will be doing heroic pit (with a 24 hour 0 dmg rule), and an AAT raid.

PM me for more info, or add my ally code. https://swgoh.gg/u/drpatrickbateman/
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Greetings,

I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".

We have several open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.

Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.

We do not require any special chat app at this point, just using the in game chat has been fine. However, it is something that would be considered if consensus was to do it.

We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are working toward HAAT soon and have many members that have multiple squads ready to go. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time.

We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.

If you are interested, please PM me your ally code and I will invite you directly to the guild. I don't have many open ally spots myself but I do try to keep a few open to help newer guild members borrow my toons.

Cheers,
    Salsc
  • Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a couple recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for almost a year now. We currently have 47/50 members, having purged some inactive players and a some who can't comply with raid rules. Nearly all of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donaters, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with players who are level 80+. We don't have a particular star/gear level requirement, but new admits should be level 80+ and have characters appropriately starred/geared to compete in Heroic Rancor and AAT. We need active players, especially with the upcoming Territory Battles. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; and (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han.

Tank Raid: For AAT, we are gearing up and working toward HAAT, but right now are finishing normal AAT in less than 48 hours. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged as will Territory Battle contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.

If you're interested in joining up, message me or shoot me an ally invite through the game:
    Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
  • BurgaWirt
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    ---
    Post edited by BurgaWirt on
  • We are a small, relatively new guild looking to grow. We cannot yet do the heroic tiers because we do not have enough members, we are currently doing tier VI in The Pit but as soon as we have enough properly leveled members we will do heroic.

Our guild is Transdosian Raiders we are in CDT time zone. We don't currently have a lot of rules (but that will likely change a bit as the guild grows to ensure fairness for all), our main requirement is that everybody do their daily 600, that you donate gear to other members whenever you can, and that you are respectful to all guild members and game players. We do not use a third party chat app at this time, when we need to communicate we can use the chat feature from the game. We are as helpful as we can be and will answer any questions that you have.

My ally code is 848-549-414 or PM me.

Thanks!
    DragonLady
  • Do you have a 7 Star Emperor?

We run Heroic Rancor Raids and Normal Tank Takedowns and have a few slots open. If you have or are currently grinding a team for phase 3 of the Tank Takedown send a message to discuss further.
    We are interested in players with any Phase 3 team, not just Chirpatine.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Somos el gremio Made in Dathomir.
    Actualmente con 44 miembros buscamos completar los 6 puestos libres.
    Zona horaria de España.
    Ofrecemos 3 rankor heroicos por semana y 2 tanques dificultad normal. Horario del rankor 21:00 y tanque 18:00.
    Grupo de gente agradable en el que no obligamos a hacer los 600 aunque la gran mayoría actualmente si los hace.
    Hacemos constantes donaciones de equipo y rotaciones en rankor para compartir mejor los premios.
    Uso obligatorio de Telegram.
    Pueden contactar conmigo por este foro o a través de Telegram @Benytron
  • R2 Dee P00 is looking for players!
    We follow a 24 hour no damage rule for heroic raids. Send in one toon to die so you post a score. Allows everyone a chance to get some rewards.
    Be active, ideally talking in game chat. We also have members using Line as a 3rd party communication. Not mandatory
    We want a full guild of team players. We run heroic pit and are getting close to heroic tank. Any other questions, feel free to ask.

My ally code is 336-672-296.
  • Jolly Cooperation is recruiting!
    We are a guild easily farming hPit and preparing for hAAT. Ours is a common story: our core membership is friends who share trombones, frisbees, rock climbing, or star wars geekery in common.
    As we have grown in size, our most reliable members came as friends of friends or in small clusters. We are by definition a casual guild, but as the core of our group gets a handle on endgame content and progression, we want to be reliably farming hAAT and preparing for Territory Battles and other new content.
    We are looking for members who are capable of
    a) keeping in touch via Discord to coordinate attacks and inform officers in advance of time away b) generating tickets and pursuing specific goals that contribute to guild progression c) remembering that this is a video game for your phone and, as much fun as it is, shouldn't be the most important thing in anyone's life. (tldr: be flexible and patient)
    If this is you, then you should come play with us.
    Our guild reset is on the Alaska Time Zone, because our guild leader is part Wampa.
  • 12mm1826
    469 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable
    SWGOH gamers that together run four raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk
    was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.
    Almost all members are level 85 and
    members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the
    eastern time zone.
    Empire Hoth has a casual environment, but would like to see motivated individuals who would like to raid and help others, donate, and constantly strive to 600. We promote hard working raiders to our HAAT guilds. Empire Hoth is currently is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.
    ====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?
    We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild
    members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information,
    which is available to view here: >>>
    [url="https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq4
    0/edit"]Empire Charter[/url]<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce
    confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid
    times, and more within our charter. We created a concise and
    user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and
    welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So
    check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire Hoth's requirements you ask? Pretty simple;
    *5G10+
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~1 pieceof gear/day)
    * Have fun
    Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:
    Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us
    know!
    Post edited by 12mm1826 on
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cruel Assasins is a new guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • Salsc
    73 posts Member
    Greetings,
    I would like to invite you to join our guild "Leia's Organics".
    We have several open spaces currently and are trying to fill out our roster with players who want to have fun and be purposeful in this game, but not have to treat it like a job. Our members are pretty generous with gear donations to help each other out, often giving quite a bit of raid gear.
    Requests: We do ask that players complete guild activities and fill 600/600 energy spent each day. We are really looking for players who have at least one squad that is ready for raiding. Generally that means you are a high level player with a squad that is all gear IX or higher. For example, a level 80 player with a rebel squad (easy to get) that is all level 80 and gear VIII/XI would be welcome, but we really love to have more players who are already level 85 and have squads at gear X or XI.
    We do not require any special chat app at this point, just using the in game chat has been fine. However, it is something that would be considered if consensus was to do it.
    We are currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT raids. We are working toward HAAT soon and have many members that have multiple squads ready to go. We are also looking forward to territory battles which will provide equal rewards to every member, so you don't have to feel like you are missing out by not being the top contributor all the time.
    We typically start raids shortly after guild payout, which is currently 7:30p Central US time.
    If you are interested, please PM me your ally code and I will invite you directly to the guild. I don't have many open ally spots myself but I do try to keep a few open to help newer guild members borrow my toons.
    Cheers,
    Salsc
  • TK_421
    198 posts Member
    We are looking for 1 more active member to join our guild. We are looking for members level 75+ who have at least 15 characters at 7* or higher so that they’ll be able to participate in heroic tank raids and heroic rancor raids with full squads. We are not looking to add any whales and most of us have been in the guild from early on when it was started. We do not have a ticket requirement but are looking for very active players who will contribute to guild tickets, gear exchange and participate in raids. If you are not active you will be removed (which is why we’re looking for another member). We currently have a group LINE chat going with over 30 members on it but it is not a requirement. We use it because it is easier to communicate on, share strategy, send screenshots of the game, and will use it to coordinate HAAT raids.

There are a couple of very experienced members in our guild who are able to guide you along the way or answer questions that you may have. Our guild has members from all over the world so we know how to balance raid times so that everyone is happy.

Heroic rancor has a 24 hour zero damage phase followed by a FFA. We alternate raid times between 8:30 AM, 4:30 PM and 12:30 AM (all times Pacific U.S.). This allows everyone to have a raid time that is convenient for them.
    We are currently knocking out normal tanks in 2-3 days. The guild currently has 4 Zylos and a Zavage so we will be okay in phase 1 when we make the jump to heroic tank. The guild members are currently working on their heroic tank teams for phase 2 and are acquiring either Zavage or a Teebotine/Chirpatine team so that we’re able to get through P3.

If interested add me at ally code 977-185-135 and I’ll send you a guild invite or you can PM me with any questions you may have about our guild.

Thanks,
    TK-421
  • Are you working toward HAAT tank, then join us in Uncle Owen's BBQ Boot Camp with opportunity to join our main guild Aunt Beru's BBQ Hut is fighting HAAT every few days. We can help you grow, just need 600 daily energy. Come join our family https://app.groupme.com/join_group/31155857/Xf3dD9
  • Up to 5 active level 85 players wanted. USA Pacific time zone preferred.

Frustrated with an inactive guild? come chat with us on discord. Bring your friends!

https://discord.gg/mhMmte link expires 24 hours from now.
    @Maestro#7373 -- message me any time.

We are an original guild formed on day 1 of guilds. We do 24hr zero damage rule on Heroic Pit then kill it in 20 minutes. We drain Normal AAT in 3 hours. And are “this” close to completing Heroic AAT. Your help will likely put us over the top.

Scruffy Nerfed Herders

• SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently 43 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 36 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer is place for you.
    We are running lower level raids there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    - So what's the benefit of joining alt guild, you will get higher rewards ant higher ranks ( you dont get too much when you r 50th) , and sometimes 1 of us will join you too defeat Hrancor so much better rewards
    When you improved enough you can rotate
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • SuperTroopers
    200 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild “ORDER 45” needs more active members!
    We currently have 30 very active members and looking for more.
    We have several experienced members that are helpful towards new players
    ORDER 45 accommodates all time zones
    Currently farming Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT
    We are only a few strong players away from HAAT
    Prefer LVL 70 or higher with at least one full team of 7 star toons
    Must be active! Try to reach 600 tickets daily but this is not strictly enforced
    Bottom line this guild has a bunch of fun players and is a lot of fun.
    Third Party Chat App: Discord

If interested send me a PM here or an ally request to either

SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-154
    juho-salila-stormtrooper-art.jpg

• 561-367-795
    Entrocrests is recruiting level 80+ players who play every day

We are laid back & relaxed, but serious with our strategy. It's all about helping each other get stronger to help the guild get stronger. All of us are extremely friendly and always offering advice.

The Guild rule is that you must spend energy every single day to earn raid tickets (Unless you notify you'll be away), if you have zero after 24hrs, we kick

We raid at 9pm est when we have the tickets.
    We run the 24 hour rancor rule, so everyone gets a reward. If you violate and attack you're banned from the next raid. If you do it again back to back, you're kicked. If you don't know what the Rancor rule is, please ask.

Please respond too. We've had a problem lately with people joining, not responding, and attack rancor during zero damage phase

Always looking to promote, must contribute daily.
    561-367-795
  • My name is DarkBlade and I am the guild leader of the Sentinels of the Force. While we are young guild, we place emphasis on commitment to 500 tickets. As a standalone guild we have unique experiences and advice to give. We understand we aren't TI or Dark Łords. We are not YET an end game guild. But we are a strong, focused core seeking to get the most out of the game at our current level. Arena and Territory Battle domination are our goal. Please add DarkBlade#1162 on Discord to discuss joining the family.
  • Guild: Triforce Syndicate

We are looking for active players who can contribute 400-600 daily tickets, regardless of player level. (We have room for about 10, so we can take small groups).

We farm Heroic Rancor and will be able to complete HAAT in a month or two (sooner if players with one or two HAAT squads join!).

We aren't sticklers and we keep things friendly and fun. No need for 3rd party chat, but some of us use it.

If you can do 400-600 energy a day, that's all you need! We'll take care of the rest. :)

Ally code: 835-298-659
  • Are you looking for veteran leadership with a Plan? We can help!

We run an HAAT Guild and have begun a new guild to accommodate our overflow. We are old guys (30s-50s) who have built a solid and duplicatable system. Follow our system and you will never go back to just winging it again.

Let's work together to make your guild stronger and more effective. We can currently absorb a guild of 1-25 Members. (Level is not important, daily activity is.)

If you want more details hit me up and we can talk

ProCapper#9268

• # IMPERIUM GALACTICUM Pioneer looking for low level players
    - We are building a new guild for our low level or recently 85 players
    - Raids at 18 gmt guild reset 15 gmt
    - All players between 60-85 welcome to join
    - We will run nAAT and heroic rancor ( one of our main guild member will join to assist)
    - 600 tickets per day mandotory for faster improve
    * When you improved enough you will promote to our main guild
    My discord : mrpewpew#7672
    Ally code of guild master (Khal) : 424772652