The Apple Vs. Android exclusive offers comments and questions *** MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Where is Android getting k-2so for free? I see an event coming up, but not the details on it.
  • Options
    You just posted in another thread about the same subject and immediately make a new thread with the same subject. Is a few shards really a game-breaker? Honestly I'm sick of rebels anyway.

Another thread? Na this is my first thread on this. Also I guess rebels are getting a bit tired some but Android pretty much gets a full new character plus he's a droid who would help with some of the events.
  • Khai
    81 posts Member
    Options
    I caught that easter egg CG.... ;)
    q6sLgZI.png
    Watch the first Rouge One trailer and go to 1:25
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frdj1zb9sMY
    K-2SO says "There's a 97.6% chance of failure." Which is exactly his counter attack chance! Haha nice! I love it when game developers do this :)
  • Options
    Sweet. The Empire should get a variant of that droid as well. Because it is a imperial droid after all.
  • Options
    I 'm pretty sure there's plenty of good spenders in IOS...
    107 posts Member
    Options
    The0n3 wrote: »
    I meant in terms of companies.. not players
  • Options
    iOS: Poe, ewok event, wedge ship n shards
    Android: droid exclusive event, shore troop shards, Biggs ship n shards, n now K2so!

Maybe I'm missing more but clearly Android users have the advantage here!

Let's leave them alone so they can enjoy their droid. I know we'll get something wayyy better n that's when they'll all complain...
    107 posts Member
    Options
    Dont you know its the droid we've been looking for! Haha
  • Options
    420 wrote: »
    The0n3 wrote: »
    I meant in terms of companies.. not players

Oh i see... Well that's just lame
  • Options
    Jay_cube1 wrote: »
    iOS: Poe, ewok event, wedge ship n shards
    Android: droid exclusive event, shore troop shards, Biggs ship n shards, n now K2so!

Maybe I'm missing more but clearly Android users have the advantage here!

Let's leave them alone so they can enjoy their droid. I know we'll get something wayyy better n that's when they'll all complain...

Sadly, this is totally what I expect to see happen. Whatever iOS is going to be getting is going to make what Android users get likely useless. Not as useful, in the very least.
  • Options
    Aknf2001 wrote: »
    You're the guys who got a big boost on Wedge and got the first Ewok event. Android got two free packs, one of which was for Samsung Galaxy S7's only

How about back in the Poe meta day you got Poe we got Phasma? Now with ships out and Poe having the fastest and one of the hardest hitting and Phasma not having one at all?

Going back to you got this is lame as both sides can do it.
  • Options
    what is the deal with this toon? he is in the galatic database and shows up in the toon list but there is no info and where you can get him? hmmm...
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    There's no use in complaining about it here, if anything send an email to Apple and convince them to spend money on promotions for their customers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    new question is why does this game hate apple so much? plenty of giveaways for android and google play users but nothing for the platform that plays the game the most? doesn't make much sense to me. must be a copyright issue or something.
  • Options
    IOS is bound to have an exclusive event too. Wedge was an exclusive character for IOS users and they also gave you his ship. Don't be salty

I'm on iOS, and got none of these things. Of course, I started playing in January, but still.

iN DarthJarJar | Team Instinct Δ
  • Options
    iOS will get their time at some point. Be patient, I'm in the same boat as you.
  • Options
    I saw some stuff suggesting there will be stuff giving us Blueprints for Bistan's U-wing, and iOS gets Bistan Shards vs Google's Scarif shards. Not sure if it's accurate, but the same source listed the new toons accurately.
  • Fitz
    302 posts Member
    Options
    Pointless complains here as usual. Go post on Apple forum. The forums moderators should close those threads instead of some other actually viable complains.
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    chakhae1 wrote: »
    new question is why does this game hate apple so much? plenty of giveaways for android and google play users but nothing for the platform that plays the game the most? doesn't make much sense to me. must be a copyright issue or something.

No hate, Google is probably sponsoring all these events with EA to get marketshare. Apple doesn't care at the moment since everyone buys an Apple no matter what.
  • Options
    Ktulu wrote: »
    Androids got a free biggs.

First!!

Biggs is arguably 1 of the easiest characters to get, almost from day 1. You can't even farm wedge until stage 6 cantina & that's the only place he's farmable. Not even close to the same deal.
  • Options
    thanks, it makes sense now :)
  • Options
    It's more than just a bit rubbish, creating an uneven playing field depending on what device you play on. That's of course unless EA can guarantee that I won't face any k2s0 in my Arena shard.
  • Options
    Android got Biggs and apple got wedge
    - in game Biggs calls wedge for assist
    Android is getting K2SO and apple ????
    - in game K2SO calls andor for assist

Hence cassian Andor for all IOS users!!!
  • Options
    yet another cash crab..lol nothing new people..
  • Satyg
    160 posts Member
    Options
    iOS user here. When did we get a free wedge toon? I haven't got it. Is this because I all ready 7* him?

Yes, I also thinks it unfair that android users gets more free stuff than us.
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Options
    banjo1071 wrote: »
    Why the Adroid users where given Shoretroopers? Why? Why?

Ios users have more income and statistically speaking spend more $$ on in-app purchases... Therefore ios users are ahead in the game and androids need a push...

Seriously though, that is an android promotion by google, google has their google play promotions running, quite a lot of them, androids get a lot of free stuff and discounted stuff all across the eco system atm and i have seen nothing like that in apples appstores (i use both systems) lately...

So go complain to apple
  • Options
    What difference does a 3* toon make??

Im on IOS and even if I was on android i wouldn't level a 3*
  • Options
    yah at the end of the day this toon will be hard to farm and a free toon doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things.
  • Options
    the recent ships addition was really good to me. did you guys get ackbar and grand moff too??? i already had biggs and wedge so got nothing good there.
  • Options
    +1 to this. Getting free shore and getting the k2SO and apple is left high and dry is hurtful to a large player base, just because of a OS/phone that a player prefers....

At a bare minimum why wasn't Apple players provided an alternative (e.g. The wedge for apple and Biggs for android). At least people both received some type of reward for contributing to this game.

This discussion has been closed.