The Apple Vs. Android exclusive offers comments and questions *** MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Dynamite
    11 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I promised I wouldn't post here again, sorry I can't help my self.

I have come the the point I accepted this event, because nothing we do or say seems to worry EA/CG.

What's worry me is if it will happen again, do EA/CG accept future exclusive event? What happens if Apple/Google say no to future event and only one platform get exclusive event? In that case they need to separate our platforms to different servers, and in my eyes that's to late. Many questions needs to be answered ant this is only a few of them.

Thats why I appeal to EA/CG, please don't try to silence this to death. We want answers and as a customer I think we are entitled to it.

Sorry for my English, hope you understand it. See you on the arena.
  • Options
    Are you guys still crying about this?
  • Options

Congratulations, I give up EA/Android users. It is apparent that Android users are just here to troll us and EA/CG could care less about us. I know no one cares but enjoy your game I am out.
  • Options

Are you still complaining about us complaining?
  • Options
    You are getting free Bistan shards, who is a much harder farm than SRP. But you still want to cry about it. Look it;s been said time and again, go complain to Apple. EA/CG isn't responsible for what Apple does for it's users.
    In every case where there was a pairing content

Poe( harder farm Cantina Store)
    Phasma(easiest farm(GW))

Wedge(harder farm 12 cantina Node)
    Biggs(easiest farm(GW))

Bistan(harder Farm fleet shipments)
    SRF(easier farm cheaper Cantina Node)

So we got a free droid that's "eh" at best.

I tell you what. You farm all the chars I got free, and Ill farm all the ones you got free. Who finishes first?
    Apple users. Because They can farm Phasma, Biggs, and SRP before I could farm Wedge(only using Cantina)

So again, why are you still crying about this, when you have overall had far superior rewards to this point?
  • Options
    You are getting free Bistan shards, who is a much harder farm than SRP.

This is irrelevant. You get shards, we get shards. Even Stevens.
    I tell you what. You farm all the chars I got free, and Ill farm all the ones you got free. Who finishes first?
    Apple users. Because They can farm Phasma, Biggs, and SRP before I could farm Wedge(only using Cantina)

False. Best case scenario a GW farm takes 22 days. If you do the 2x cantina refresh that you should be doing, you will average 10 shards/day-ish for Wedge, putting you at 33 days. So, it will take us 77 days to get all 3 of those, and you will have both Wedge and SRP by that time.

But again, still not the point. In no scenario has anyone ever been given a free 7* toon, until now, or a platform exclusive toon, until now. Every example you gave *was* even.

The two real issues here are: CG's silence, and the fact that it is impossible for me to port my game to Android even if I wanted to.
  • Options
    You are getting free Bistan shards, who is a much harder farm than SRP. But you still want to cry about it. Look it;s been said time and again, go complain to Apple. EA/CG isn't responsible for what Apple does for it's users.

Phasma(easiest farm(GW))

Biggs(easiest farm(GW))

So again, why are you still crying about this, when you have overall had far superior rewards to this point?

Bla Bla Bla, typical griefing post with brain dead argumentation. So you play a game from EA and go complain to the hardware manufacturer of the device you play on if you have an issue with the game? And when you go buy a burger at McDonald do you raise a complaint to the farmer who raised the cow if it's not to you liking? Anyway, well done in mastering the use of the verb "crying" it is a good start but you still have a lot to figure out young padawan.
  • Options
    StarSon wrote: »

False. Best case scenario a GW farm takes 22 days. If you do the 2x cantina refresh that you should be doing, you will average 10 shards/day-ish for Wedge, putting you at 33 days. So, it will take us 77 days to get all 3 of those, and you will have both Wedge and SRP by that time.

But again, still not the point. In no scenario has anyone ever been given a free 7* toon, until now, or a platform exclusive toon, until now. Every example you gave *was* even.

The two real issues here are: CG's silence, and the fact that it is impossible for me to port my game to Android even if I wanted to.

Oh, so we can farm those characters quicker if we spend to update with crystals like you do. It will only take 33 days if I pay to get it faster. This is exactly why Apple users get a bad rap, you think we should pay to get the characters you get in the same timeframe as you can get the characters we got for FREE. And even with refreshing it's not faster.
    But according to you, you can farm Biggs, SRP and 1/2 of Phasma in the time I can get wedge(paying to use 2x refreshes)
  • Options

Oh, so we can farm those characters quicker if we spend to update with crystals like you do. It will only take 33 days if I pay to get it faster. This is exactly why Apple users get a bad rap, you think we should pay to get the characters you get in the same timeframe as you can get the characters we got for FREE. And even with refreshing it's not faster.
    But according to you, you can farm Biggs, SRP and 1/2 of Phasma in the time I can get wedge(paying to use 2x refreshes)

Why do you have to pay? They give you lost of crystals for free every day.

And do you really think only iOS users are spending money on this game? Or that only iOS users know that you should be using your crystals for refreshes?
  • Options
    I don't like the silence from EA or that a full character was given as an exclusive. If the reverse happened Android users would be just as **** off as iOS users are now.

The real problem I see is that if iOS users feel left out and stop paying, then there will basically be one platform that provides financial support and one that won't. What happens in the future? Do iOS users even get a voice when the primary income is from Android users or does EA just ignore them completely (making the situation worse)? That's why everyone with iOS at least wants a response if not compensation.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

Should we ask you the same? You keep posting "crying" "crying" "crying" all the time
  • Options
    Forget about all this platform exclusive stuff. It is not even the real issue here. A good and a responsible company runs their app within cross platform compatibility or say the least it informs its customers to this limited capability. Period. I didn't come across any warnings/agreements before downloading and/or purchasing any in-app goodies regarding these will be bounded to only one platform for the foreseeable future. This is clearly a legal issue besides being unethical. I sense a class-action pop-up in Japanese on CGs desks one day!
  • Options
    Blame Apple. They didn't want this game to be cross platform compatible. Google is just twisting the screws on them for that decision.

Well Apple gets bistan so it's all g
  • Pjay
    283 posts Member
    Options
    Exactly, this games income is based around P2P. Have spent a little myself, most recently to ensure I 7* K2 and Lando for Emperors demise. Whales are running around with their flash new toons having paid for them (no problemo). If google want to pay for android users to have a flash new toon then thank you google. Its nice that lower spenders/F2P actually have access to a toon that all whales do not. I do not think this wiil become the norm but nice for rare situation. I imagine in time K2 will be available to all. I would fully support Apple treating their customers.
  • Azza
    245 posts Member
    Options
    Apple treat me well enough. Thanks ;)
  • Options
    The most stunning thing about all of this is that this is now a week later and CG/EA haven't even commented. If you are going to have platform specific content split us on to different servers. The game balance is a big enough mess as it is already.Having toons some of us are unable to compete for and then have to battle in arena is just poorly implemented and communicated. Cant say in surprised with this game now though.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options

No, best case scenario a GW farm takes 10 days. Since you consider the 2x cantina refresh to essentially be free, you'd have to use it on 3 GW refreshes everyday.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options

Phasma(easiest farm(GW))

Biggs(easiest farm(GW))

Dude, give it a rest. Play your game and let others vent for being shafted on a free character. Maybe go outside or a get a hobby? You seem to be very bored and at this point .. either you are a troll or just exhibiting sociopathic tendencies.
  • Options
    tRRRey wrote: »

No, best case scenario a GW farm takes 10 days. Since you consider the 2x cantina refresh to essentially be free, you'd have to use it on 3 GW refreshes everyday.

Assuming you have any tokens saved up, which I never assume, especially now that ally coins and blueprints are there.
  • clarkdiesel
    306 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Guys, don't feed the troll that is @BradGoodyear. Look at this thread or his comments on his profile. This is all he does, login periodically to say Apple users are crying that they received ZERO shards of a brand new character. He then starts to cry that Apple users got better shards than the shards he received during a promotion when everyone gets shards.
This discussion has been closed.