You can farm qui gon now!

Replies

• EM650
    1120 posts Member
    Options
    I wouldn't think the Qui Gon thing would sit well with paying players, but I haven't seen many complaints...

I think eventually all pay for toons will make their wayto being free/farmable.
  • Options
    elFlaco wrote: »
    Im thinking bout running an all jedi team with mace, plo koon, lumi, offee and jk anakin or qgj actually. I know people dont like mace but his leader ability is solid and boosts offees attack. Plo koon makes mace hit like a speeding tanker and theres a chance to even further increase offense with anakin. I have yet to get any igd shards yet... but ill be adding him to the mix once i do.

Never thought about Mace as leader of a Jedi team, but Anakin should be the best choice.

Mace (leader all Jedi +20% attack + 9% crit chance)
    Anakin (Jedi allies gain 24% Offense)

Despite similar benefits in leadership ability, Anakin is way better attacker and all round jedi - faster, stronger (more health), more damage, better skill moves and awesome unique ability.

Mace is easier to farm.
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    fberbert wrote: »
    elFlaco wrote: »
    Im thinking bout running an all jedi team with mace, plo koon, lumi, offee and jk anakin or qgj actually. I know people dont like mace but his leader ability is solid and boosts offees attack. Plo koon makes mace hit like a speeding tanker and theres a chance to even further increase offense with anakin. I have yet to get any igd shards yet... but ill be adding him to the mix once i do.

Never thought about Mace as leader of a Jedi team, but Anakin should be the best choice.

Mace (leader all Jedi +20% attack + 9% crit chance)
    Anakin (Jedi allies gain 24% Offense)

Despite similar benefits in leadership ability, Anakin is way better attacker and all round jedi - faster, stronger (more health), more damage, better skill moves and awesome unique ability.

Mace is easier to farm.

My issue with anakin is that his damage buff is hard to set up as it needs a killing blow. I only have him at 4* (from the pack) and couldn't set up the damage buff very often.

Mace is good in GW and PVE and with his defense up he hits decently-ish. Maces leader ability brings crit which helps if you're running Ahsoka as part of the Jedi team.

I honestly am glad they released QGJ but I don't see the fuss. I've only spent probably less than $300 mostly on the guaranteed packs and ended up with QGJ at 5*. Whales still have their 7* Ben and their 7* leia to gloat about and now free players have access to a decent hero. Who cares if it wasn't announced weeks in advance. People will never be happy no matter what they do.

If you hate the game so much, leave. If you have reasonable complaints (there are several) then communicate, but all of the name calling and the war between the f2p and p2p crowds got old ages ago.

And in defense of @Qeltar yes he has a lot to say on the Poe issue, I don't agree with all of it but most of my t has always been structured and civil. I still read it and beyond the occasional eye-roll it's actually well formed.
  • Options
    everyone should get qgj asap because CG cant regonize how op he is and if the nerf comes, so there's one less character I care in arena lol.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    RIP Whales.

Suckers.

Nice and respectful. I am a whale and that is exactly how i feel... Totally RIPed. Why should i ever spend Any more Money in this Game? This was the dumbest EA decision ever.... Sorry F2P Guys fun for u but no more $ for EA from me.

Now 4 of (in my opinion) of the 5 best Charakters are free - and any invest in this Game is stupid.

EA. If u really Want to loose the guys who pay for the Game and for ur F2P fun! Just keep on the good work :smiley:
  • Options
    QGJM wrote: »
    RIP Whales.

Suckers.

Nice and respectful. I am a whale and that is exactly how i feel... Totally RIPed. Why should i ever spend Any more Money in this Game? This was the dumbest EA decision ever.... Sorry F2P Guys fun for u but no more $ for EA from me.

Now 4 of (in my opinion) of the 5 best Charakters are free - and any invest in this Game is stupid.

EA. If u really Want to loose the guys who pay for the Game and for ur F2P fun! Just keep on the good work :smiley:

I doubt you'll save that cash when they wave the new chromium characters in our faces :open_mouth:
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    I am a whale and can't understand this decision at all. Why should I ever spend any money in this game again?

Like: You bought a Porsche but now they give it away for free?

QGJ is one of the 3 best Char. In my team I only have one "exclusive" Char left now...

If you really want to loose the guys that actually pay for this game - and btw for ur f2p fun!!! EA you do quite a great job!
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    I won't be screwed a second time. I'll spend my money elsewhere.
  • Options
    I got him in a free pack ages ago, but I don't see the deal breaker here.

You have paid to progress and have a mostly exclusive character for quite a long time before other players. He has been in the game quite some time, it is normal in most ccg style collection games for the premium cards/characters to be cycled into mainstream play.

I appreciate what you might spend as I am only a light spender, but you have your knickers in a knot about the wrong thing here.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Did u paid A LOT to have him at 7*? No
    I did. I will Never spend any moremoney for this game again. p2w? No more need for that
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was farming fives but hey never mind then haha :D.
    Qui-Gon progress in cantina currently 4* gear lvl 7.
  • Options
    At wich star level do you think Qui Gon is viable in Galactic Wars? i don't care arena, i can stay in top ten without him..
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I wouldn't think the Qui Gon thing would sit well with paying players, but I haven't seen many complaints...
    . They don't like complaining whales. So they loose more sales.
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

They don't like complaining whales. So they loose more sales.

Actually smaller spenders outweigh the bigger ones massively even if 50 of the big spenders left theirs 1000 more smaller spenders would potentially join the maths are pretty simple and this does not include those playing free start to spend etc :).
  • returnoftheewok
    469 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Imo it's messed up. Even though I'm happy that they released Quigon as a way to say here's the counter for Poe ;) we're not going to nerf him(especially to one person who lives on this forum and won't stop complaining about him), I do see why whales would be angry. I'm 100% f2p, but I try to be objective, and if I was a paying player I would think twice before spending again. This game has very little strats in it, spending thousands of dollars should warrant an OP character that only people who pay can acquire or star up properly. Just my take on it.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1000x10 = 10.000
    50x2.000 = 100.000
    pretty easy math. Ups your wrong
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    1000x10 = 10.000
    20x2.000 = 40.000

You seem to completely forget smaller spenders variations of small amounts you cant multiply one given number and get the result you have to assess each individual purchase then get your results :).

We cant prove anything but the smaller spenders do massively outweigh the bigger ones this goes for all freemium games simple math and research proves this :).
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options

Imo it's messed up. Even though I'm happy that they released Quigon as a way to say here's the counter for Poe ;) we're not going to nerf him(especially to one person who lives on this forum and won't stop complaining about him), I do see why whales would be angry. I'm 100% f2p, but I try to be objective, and if I was a paying player I would think twice before spending again. This game has very little strats in it, spending thousands of dollars should warrant an OP character that only people who pay can acquire or star up properly. Just my take on it.

Thanx for ur post!
  • MRFREE2PLAY90
    282 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Well every single F2P guy and the small spenders are happy and most of the bigger spenders do not really care anyway win win for the majority of peeps well done CG & EA great move im already farming Qui-Gon :).
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    Happy F2P for me now. No more $ for EA.
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    1000x10 = 10.000
    20x2.000 = 40.000

You seem to completely forget smaller spenders variations of small amounts you cant multiply one given number and get the result you have to assess each individual purchase then get your results :).

We cant prove anything but the smaller spenders do massively outweigh the bigger ones this goes for all freemium games simple math and research proves this :).

U Are F2P. So i unterstand you are happy.
    But in real life companys care about paying customers, not people who just use their bathrooms.
  • Options
    Happy F2P for me now. No more $ for EA.

You leave and say some others who are big spenders ...

1000 smaller spenders take your places so EA & CG wont be missing any profit loss they will only increase their annual gross again simple math and research this happens for all freeium games :). Theirs another game called the walking dead road to survival the game was in top 10 top grossing on IOS store but after they stopped supporting the smaller spenders and the f2p community and instead started to roll out content for PW2 community or P2P the game flopped and ended up 150th top grossing and CG and EA are smart by offering their free and small spending community's content that was only available for the bigger spenders now and again this encourages people to spend money :D.
  • Options
    Well every single F2P guy and the small spenders are happy and most of the bigger spenders do not really care anyway win win for the majority of peeps well done CG & EA great move im already farming Qui-Gon :).

I'm only happy because they basically said we're not nerfing poe when they released qui-gon. I'm going to farm him too, but I'm not a ****, I look at things from all perspectives and I try to be as fair as possible. And this is incredibly unfair for the whales. Is that going to stop me from farming jin? No lol, but my honest input on it, is that it's messed up and it definitely will affect the sales of the whales.
    1000x10 = 10.000
    20x2.000 = 40.000

But in real life companys care about paying customers, not people who just use their bathrooms.
    :D:D I dont agree with this statement for apps in general, since f2p players can bring them money too via ads, and bringing in other players through fb etc(they usually have connect to facebook options) but this was absolutely hilarious.
  • Options
    1000x10 = 10.000
    20x2.000 = 40.000

People still pay for refills.

I don't know about bathrooms, dude. I just go on the walls outside the company.
  • Options
    Taking a broader perspective, all those thinking chromium pack only shards may be worth more, CG basically just sent us a message that all shards weigh the same in their eyes.

For f2p, time to farm those ewoks for shard exchange.
  • Options
    1000x10 = 10.000
    20x2.000 = 40.000

People still pay for refills.

I don't know about bathrooms, dude. I just go on the walls outside the company.

LOL @ DWG. :D:D
  • Options

I'm only happy because they basically said we're not nerfing poe when they released qui-gon. I'm going to farm him too, but I'm not a ****, I look at things from all perspectives and I try to be as fair as possible. And this is incredibly unfair for the whales. Is that going to stop me from farming jin? No lol, but my honest input on it, is that it's messed up and it definitely will affect the sales of the whales.

Like i said above it wont at all they will gross more annually by doing this its a smart move most freemium games are doing the same thing :).

• Options

You do know QGJ isn't the answer to Poe right?

Why are you farming QGJ? Do you have the right team to put him in? His Leader don't work without Jedi... and Poe is tanky enough to withstand QGJ and an assist.

Do you really think farming QGJ is an answer? I'm being serious. No flame. I got warned for that. By some dude i've never heard of
  • Enigmaticien
    384 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    RIP Whales.

Suckers.

RIP Whales.

Suckers.

Money is not the law is the same for all. Money can't allowed to have all we want in the world .
    The world need to work with everyone poor, rich, hight, small .. Etc. welcome to real world
    Money can't allowed people to fell more powerful and against rules.the same for the game .
    Big spender , small one . Free player everyone has his place in game and out .
    It's a good thing for everyone and justice .
    And to cut the dialogue I payed to playing to have what I want , not more !!
    When people will understand that , everything will be nice for everyone .live in peace
  • QGJM
    318 posts Member
    Options
    I am just angry. Sorry, but u understand what i mean...