Team Instinct – ☾#1 PVP Guild☽

Replies

• Options
    How come?
  • Options
    Hey isnt this guild from a old pvp guild in starwars the old republic? lol atleast I recognize the name of Vic Vega. He used to be a Powertech right? Any one else? My name was SolidBeast and I duoed with my brother Xanatos as 2 powertechs xD
  • Options
    Well I'm bummed to hear that you won't consider anyone without 7* yoda. This was the first time around that I could participate and walked away with the 6. Farming Barris up since my level 62's weren't enough to get that 7 despite the hundreds of attempts following guides and prayers to the rng gods went unanswered this time. Really really new to the game, but am addicted bad. Please consider me.
    Application submitted under MerlinDarkMage and line id is the same. Really excited and hope to hear from you.

Thanks!
  • wettshoes1
    271 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I took a look at your member list - was hoping I could find someone on my server. Unfortunately I don't recognize any of those names as top 20 ppl on my server :neutral:

I'm currently at the #2 spot and my in-game name is wettshoes. Maybe one of your members are actually on my server and recognize me? :p

That aside, this guild looks impressive ;)
  • Options
    @wettshoes1 There are hundreds of servers in GOH. My guess is, you're probably in one of the newly created, since most of our players started playing in November, or active since the soft-launch. Thank you for your kind words. :smile:
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    I started early Dec. so not brand new but not As old as November :)
  • Options
    MAt3Kiv.png
    For the smartasses. :D
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    Harmonica wrote: »
    MAt3Kiv.png
    For the smartasses. :D

That'll be a VIP regime <3

Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • ReyOP
    85 posts Member
    Options
    Not receiving a confirmation email after signing up for the site. Does it support hotmail?
  • Options
    ReyOP wrote: »
    Not receiving a confirmation email after signing up for the site. Does it support hotmail?

ReyOP...I had the same issue with my hotmail account. i ended up having to use another email.
  • Options
    @Ascansio Any luck with my email verification?
  • Gamey
    19 posts Member
    Options
    I ran into the same issue with Gmail. Make sure to check your spam filters.
  • Options
    Hi all! I guess I missed the date cut-off for the member listing, but did want to confirm that we are, indeed, Legion.
  • Options
    ReyOP wrote: »

I have the exact same problem. Tried to register with another email but now my username appears as already in use...
  • Options
    Still awaiting word on app. Guess I reapply to show my progress?
  • Options
    Still awaiting word on app. Guess I reapply to show my progress?

That would be better. We used to send an e-mail answer before to those applicants who were rejected on review but decided to abandon that process. I'm actually sorry if we disappointed you by not replying on your status, I mean it.

We're just recruiting players who have completed at least 75 Galactic War now (which proves your dedication) and having a 7* Yoda (which shows your investments and skills) is still another requirement. Our guild roster is already influated at 80 players so we've concur on that it's best to slow down the membership expansion. After Capital Games makes an announcement on guilds and what they'll work for, we'll pick up pace again if necessary.

Also, our public forums are dormant for the time being. All of our theory crafting, analyzing and GvG strategies are discussed in our LINE chat rooms.
  • Options
    Hey guys, I've tried to register, on the recommendation of one of your members, but haven't got the activation email, username Hewbler. Any chance of a nudge?! Thanks :smile:
  • Options
    @Hewbler There's an application form on our website. I think you accidentaly registered to our forum instead of that.
  • Hewbler
    61 posts Member
    Options
    Ascansio wrote: »
    @Hewbler There's an application form on our website. I think you accidentaly registered to our forum instead of that.

Thanks dude, but when I go to the application page it tells me I need to be logged in to complete it. Which I can't do, since I've had no activation email?
  • Gibby
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I seem to be having the same problem, there's no confirmation email being sent once you sign up to your website to actually fill the application form. Hopefully we can find the solution as I I'd love to apply, I'm confident I meet all the requirements to join (which I know of).
  • Options
    Can I join?
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Options
    Ok, now the cap for the guilds are asserted as 100, we'll have 2 multiplied regimes with 50.

So keep on filling our member application form, if you think you have what it takes to join iNstinct.

We want you to accomplish of completing at least 75 Galactic War and a 7* Yoda, with culminating that Jedi Master event. Also, we want you to be the dominating number 1 force in your PvP ladder.

If anyone fails to receive an e-mail of confirmation from our website, she/he can contact me via PM or LINE.

Team iNstinct is formed in November 2015 with game's launch date as the FIRST guild and our vision consists of gathering the top players from each server to form the best community.
  • Ascansio
    270 posts Member
    Options
    We're forming 2 new groups to allocate our members into.

Team Natalie Portman.
    Team Daisy Ridley.

Mp2ldM.jpg

Best guild diverge job ever.

Team Portman will consist of players closer to GMT zone.

Team Ridley will consist of players closer to PST zone.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    But but I wanna be Team Natalie Ridley!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Also, thanks for all the applications. Because of the limit at 100, we unfortunately can't accept everyone and because of the incredible amount of applications I don't have the time to respond to everyone who isn't accepted.

For those who are accepted, I will either PM you here, or over Line, or through email. If you have any questions please contact me here.
  • Options
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Instinct........GUILDS ARE COMING SOON!!!!

We're going to have so much fun playing one another out there, I'm sure the Line chat will only get better now and more friendships will be formed between us, exciting times!!!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Just wanted to give a shout out to Instinct........GUILDS ARE COMING SOON!!!!

We're going to have so much fun playing one another out there, I'm sure the Line chat will only get better now and more friendships will be formed between us, exciting times!!!

Friendships? Maybe Frenemieships :P ;)

We are pumped, as I bet you guys are. Go Guilds!
  • Options
    Convinced me. I applied. :#
  • Gibby
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Weird.. Still not receiving any confirmation email. How can I contact you on line? My username is Gibby0307 if that helps. Just a bit of info, currently have 90+ GW completed, yoda and over 315 arena shipments purchased, finishing first most days. Hope to speak soon!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Gibby wrote: »
    Weird.. Still not receiving any confirmation email. How can I contact you on line? My username is Gibby0307 if that helps. Just a bit of info, currently have 90+ GW completed, yoda and over 315 arena shipments purchased, finishing first most days. Hope to speak soon!

Our website is being silly. We are going to have a new way to apply in a little bit. We apologize for the frustrations this has caused.
This discussion has been closed.