123457Next

Replies

• Fher
    188 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ascansio wrote: »
    In the hopes of clearing our guild name:

We have been informed of an allegation regarding us.

We consider it a great dishonor to us personally to have to deny that we are seducing players to join us.

We challenge this guild and its leader, who accuses us to produce any witness or evidence against us. And if they do not, we hope they will have the decency to clear our name with the same publicity with which they now have besmirched it.

We would like to address this as the board of Team Instinct, we want to assert that we haven't seduced any player from another guild thread to join us. Every single member of our team is with us because they wanted to be here.

We expect an apology.

Acknowledged! I am one of the officers in Shatterpoint (the guild in question), we are looking into all the facts, but so far it seems like a misunderstanding (mostly in our part). It is not the intention of our guild to make false accusations and we hope to keep this environment professional and in good sportsmanship spirit.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks friends. Looking forward to competition with Shatterpoint :)
  • Options
    Hello there,

Thinktwice here, I guess my name says it all, right?
    Joking, Well, I have 18 7* chars and 18 8+ gear and another 12 chars ready to 7*.

Am also definitely motivated to join you so I have filled your nice form, so you can find some more details there and I hope to become a member :-)

PS: am not a vegan... Hopefully this is not a problem ;-)
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for applying. I will check it out tonight. Been super busy.

Is think twice the magic card, by chance? :)
  • Thinktwice
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Thanks for applying. I will check it out tonight. Been super busy.

Is think twice the magic card, by chance? :)

Ahah, no, I would be Ancestral recall then!

I stopped magic before that card came out ;-)

Thanks for considering my application :-)
  • Options
    Well I am in the same server as maraxus... and average rank #2. Im a strong daily player. Have all the heroes but general grievous maxed , more than 25 heroes gear 8 or more....currently with 64k credits for the shard shop. Yes big whale!
  • YoYoYoda369
    181 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Want to welcome all the new members to Team Instinct! Looking forward to the implementation of the guild feature in order to showcase the talent we have brought into the family!

Team Instinct is still looking for a few more members to join. If you are interested please fill out an application by clicking the link below-

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fXGSXPYdmxq2LaxkwU03zWnWKxrLmo0CDdgPmTQVWs/viewform
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    I'm going to ding 74 and add 2 more 7* characters today, should people update the app for stuff like that or not particularly important?
  • Options
    Welcome to all the new members.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Friends,

We are winding down our application process. We have added a bunch of really awesome new members and are looking forward to raiding with our two teams.

We do have 1, maybe 2 spots left. Some rough suggestions for what we plan on accepting:

40+ 7* characters
    27+ gear 8 characters.

If you hit that criteria (or very close) please apply and we will get back with you.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fXGSXPYdmxq2LaxkwU03zWnWKxrLmo0CDdgPmTQVWs/viewform

To all the other people who have applied, we appreciate it. We are glad you were willing to reach out to us and that you wanted to be a member of team instinct. Unfortunately we can't accept everyone.

Lastly, don't hesitate to reach out to Team Instinct members for help. We are always down for offering ally codes or just general advice.
  • Options
    Hi Guys I haven't read the whole post but I am assuming you are planning to bring the guild to all the servers

how do I know which members from my server are already recruited?
  • Options
    Tusnal wrote: »
    Hi Guys I haven't read the whole post but I am assuming you are planning to bring the guild to all the servers

how do I know which members from my server are already recruited?

Do you speak to people from your shard on the PvP section?
  • Options
    @Thinktwice It's okay if you're not a vegan. I forgive you. Lol.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Team Instinct is looking for two new members to add to our ranks.

We are looking for individuals with very solid rosters, (35-40+ 7*'s) with the ability to adjust to meta changes and raid requirements.

If you are interested please apply:

• Options
    Hello Barrok. I am in same server with LordYugolth. I have lvl 75 now. If you consider I am good for your guild, please tell me.
  • Stok3d
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Welcome all!
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Spots are still available for 2 people, please apply if you meet the requirements.

We are looking for individuals with very solid rosters, (35+ 7*'s or 25+ 8* or both) with the ability to adjust to meta changes and raid requirements.

If you are interested please apply:
  • Options
    Do you have a developmental team for those that are whales but maybe started the game later? I started in February so I'm behind in farming gear and ability mats but have a bunch of 7 star and gear 8/9 characters.
  • Options
    Ike808 wrote: »
    Do you have a developmental team for those that are whales but maybe started the game later? I started in February so I'm behind in farming gear and ability mats but have a bunch of 7 star and gear 8/9 characters.

Cant hurt to apply...
  • Options
    Man, took ages to fill that out, had to install imgur for the images and then when I went back to application it all reset! I hate phones.
  • Options
    Posted My good Resume, I did my Application by March but now I filled the new one. Even if Im not accepted, at least id like to hear a feedback off my Resume ;) was done with much Love
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for a few more still. Please fill out the app or PM me.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Welcome all new members! :)
  • Options
    The raids are coming... The raids are coming!!

If you would like to join Team Instinct, please fill out an application by clicking the link below:

We are looking for active players that have strong rosters.
  • Options
    i apply :)

i hope you will enjoy
  • Options
    I would apply but my roster sucks :\ new to the game I just made my first 6* character....
  • Options
    This thread will be closed shortly as we have created a new recruitment thread here.

If you meet the following requirements please apply using the form below:
    • 35+ 7-star Characters
    • 25+ Gear-8+ Characters
    • Level 76+

Team iNstinct Application Form
This discussion has been closed.