Team Instinct – ☾#1 PVP Guild☽

Replies

• Options
    What a beautiful girls... :P aaarrg
  • Options
    Interested in applying, but never received a confirmation email.

I've completed everything and almost always have number 1 on my shard at reset time.

Currently 75% to level 73, but am very competitive with my team comps, and meta shifts
  • StarNickRulex
    44 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am lvl 72 and in the last 12 days i was 1° 10 times, 2° 1 time and 4° 1 time. (i remember only the last 12 days, but i am in top 4 regulary from 2 month)

I am looking for a Guild.. The top Guild.
    I'm italian
    Is the recruitment still open?
  • Options
    Thanks for the response Ascansio, I've reapplied to show all of my progress. I meet all reqs except I haven't played 75 days yet, but please read my app. I'm looking for a home to contribute to.
  • Options
    Hrm, I had applied a few days ago on the website but didn't see the 7* Yoda requirement. I'm only on 6* Yoda having played for about 40 days up to this point. If it helps, I can get a 5th Jedi to 7* (I can get Ahsoka there tomorrow, Barriss is 50 shards away) and get Yoda tomorrow.
  • Gibby
    5 posts Member
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »

Our website is being silly. We are going to have a new way to apply in a little bit. We apologize for the frustrations this has caused.

Ahh okay no worries, thanks for the response.
  • Silleck
    423 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Sadly, I would love to apply to this guild.
    I'm always rank 1, I'm competitive, big spender and committed, and play non stop. Highest level player on my server at 73. Multiple teams, fully geared and starred. sadly I don't have a 7* Yoda as I don't care for him
    Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Hey all whats your plans with the guild cap at 50, to have muliple TI guilds? Also do you have any open spots
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    Im looking for a strong and active Guild

Joined early January

Currently half way to Level 73

Active daily in game and on forums

Lots of 7* characters

Ally code: 743-973-582

Line ID: thesmithied

Arena ranked daily top 10
  • Options
    Hi, looking for #1 guild for this game. Have been #1 in arena 95% of time since start. Active player able to contribute to guild in future. Also in #1 guild in heros charge similar game to star wars.
    Line id : sgluffy
    Game ally code : 314-176-959

Regards,
    Lawrence
  • Options
    Aren't you afraid that a troll might try to steal your name before you have the chance to create the guild ? I've seen this happen before, not a very pleasant experience for the guild members.

Gotta be fast when the server will be updated ^^.
  • Options
    I'm assuming all the spots are taken already?

Would love to apply!
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Barrok I applied March 18th in your website and still haven't got a reply... :( Does it mean I am rejected? :(
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Hey, we appreciate all the applications. I believe Today/Tomorrow we will be making our final decisions on how we are going to proceed with all of this new Guild Information. So please hang tight if you have submitted an application.

Thanks
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Friends,

We made a final decision and we are going with two separate guilds of 50 each. Ascansio will provide more information later on the exact names and players.

In the meantime we will look over all recruits and suggest that people continue to apply.

Our main criteria is Roster Power. We suspect Raids will require lots of strong 7* characters and we need people who have Rosters with many geared 7* characters. This doesn't necessarily mean you have to have spent booku bucks, but it means you have to have a diverse roster with the ability to adjust as Raids require.

So, if you have a strong roster and are willing to play with the best, we would love for you to apply. If you have any questions please PM me. If I am slow to respond it's because I am super busy :)

Thanks everyone, and may the Force be with you :)

• Options
    Hey barrok I just sent you a pm and am going to post here as well.

I applied today for the guild through your website and wanted to make sure it gets looked at when you get a chance. I know you've got lots of apps probably.

My current best:

Rank 1
    30 7* toons
    Yoda @7*
    14+ gear level 8+
    70 GW completions.

Thank you!
  • oTradeMark
    393 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Announcement: We have re-opened recruitment however our recruiting leaders literally have hundreds of applications to sort through.

Because of this, anyone who would like to join Team iNstinct will need to fill out the NEW application form below to be considered. This form has important questions which allow us to sift through applications faster. If you filled out the old application on our website, you will need to fill out the new one as well (if you already filled out the old application you don't have to answer the essay questions again, just mention that you already filled out the old website form)

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fXGSXPYdmxq2LaxkwU03zWnWKxrLmo0CDdgPmTQVWs/viewform

Due the limited amount of spots on our roster, the competitive nature of our guild and the amount of applications we have received, here are some general pre-requisites you should meet before applying:
    • You should place within the top 5 of your Arena ladder daily
    • You should be the highest level or close to the highest level on your Arena ladder
    • You should have at least 15+ characters which are 7-star, Gear-8+
    • You should earn enough crystals through Arena/Dailies/Purchases to purchase at least 6 energy refills per day

We will create a new thread shortly with this information, however for now you can apply using the form below to be considered:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/18fXGSXPYdmxq2LaxkwU03zWnWKxrLmo0CDdgPmTQVWs/viewform

Thank you,
    Trent aka oTradeMark
    Post edited by oTradeMark on
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild
  • Options
    New application process is awesome!
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    Options
    I applied. Dolphins fan; what can I say. Dooku Power. (More like Daka but dang she goes poof quick nowadays). Need some Rey which I will not have for this meta, so sad. :(
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Welcome new recruits! We appreciate all the applications. Because our plan is to have two of the top teams in the entire game, we are really looking for people who have strong rosters (or if you are newish, the willingness to spend/grind to have a strong roster).

We have 10 or so roster spots left, so if you feel you have a strong roster and want to team up with the best please apply!

• Options
    Happy to be on board team instinct, end of the month cant come soon enough
  • Options
    We are still looking to welcome a few members into Instinct family, so if you think you've got what it takes, then please apply. Use the link below:

• VeganJedi
    108 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Greetings and salutations. I'm VeganJedi. If you add me, both guilds will benefit from my "Valor of the Vegan" buff granting +999,999,999 health. I applied last night because a super-secret member of your guild suggested you guys, and he's on my shard. I'm currently altering between 1st-3rd place (with the same people everyday), and I literally have to plow through 999,999,999 Dooku led teams daily to retain my spot. I just hit 73 and I have tons of toons that I can promote to 7* but I'm waiting for the rework/update before a spend my 17.13 mil and resources. I'm a triple Gemini, vegan (for 13 years before the super-tight jeans and Toms shoes), omega male, meta, martial artist. I like sandwiches with fake meat, fake cheese, fake mayo (veganaise), real bread, real lettuce, and real tomatoes. I'm currently scratching my head trying to figure out why Geo Soldier is more powerful than Anakin and Mace??? Oh, and I reclaimed my line account after applying last night (after a declining interest in Star Wars Uprising), so I can PM my user name if needed.

Namaste,

VeganJedi
    Post edited by VeganJedi on
  • Options
    @VeganJedi I like your tone! Have you applied using our recruitment form?
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Options
    @Ascansio yes, I applied last night.
  • Options
    Team Instinct still has a few open positions. If you have what it takes to be a part of the top ranking guild, please apply!
  • Deist
    110 posts Member
    Options
    @Ascansio hi, did you receive my application last month?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    Team Instinct still has a few open positions. If you have what it takes to be a part of the top ranking guild, please apply!

You know what, I like your team name. Sure, tossed an application in. Competitive dolphin player (arena payout ~1-3) looking to prepare for guild content and strategize with a group of dedicated players.

Sitting on a resource stockpile waiting for the specifics of the upcoming balance changes.
  • Options
    In the hopes of clearing our guild name:

We have been informed of an allegation regarding us.

We consider it a great dishonor to us personally to have to deny that we are seducing players to join us.

We challenge this guild and its leader, who accuses us to produce any witness or evidence against us. And if they do not, we hope they will have the decency to clear our name with the same publicity with which they now have besmirched it.

We would like to address this as the board of Team Instinct, we want to assert that we haven't seduced any player from another guild thread to join us. Every single member of our team is with us because they wanted to be here.

We expect an apology.
    Team Instinct - #1 PvP Powerhouse, dedicated with the strongest compassion to dominate.
  • Paromos
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ascansio wrote: »
    In the hopes of clearing our guild name:

We have been informed of an allegation regarding us.

We consider it a great dishonor to us personally to have to deny that we are seducing players to join us.

We challenge this guild and its leader, who accuses us to produce any witness or evidence against us. And if they do not, we hope they will have the decency to clear our name with the same publicity with which they now have besmirched it.

We would like to address this as the board of Team Instinct, we want to assert that we haven't seduced any player from another guild thread to join us. Every single member of our team is with us because they wanted to be here.

We expect an apology.

@Ascansio Please PM me your line.
This discussion has been closed.