Client Restart(S) - Toons lost power\"QoL Release Info" (C&Q) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    This better go back to normal or I'm officially done with this game

So you are going to quit because a number on top of your characters changed?

Also FYI its a display bug in the arena. If you add up the totals of each character on your team individually, the total doesn't add up to what is being shown.
  • Options
    NicolBolas wrote: »
    did he lose any stats?
    No
    JasFonz wrote: »
    I was in the middle of GW and I had a client restart. Then I noticed that my squad power had dropped a lot. I checked to kind Nihilus had lost a lot of power.

https://imgur.com/gallery/2p9ZS

Not happy !!
    How about looking at the other threads about this first before making another. :|
  • vynn
    205 posts Member
    Options
    Eightys wrote: »
    Lol relax mate, power levels are meaningless

I think it still effects the teams you come up against in GW.
  • Options
    Hey,

noticed, my game needed to restart, and the challenges seem to have the reward portions updated which is great. Was there anything else changed or was that it ? :)

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Knite wrote: »
    Can't you announce this **** before you do it? Wasted dailies already today.

You still got gear right?

First world problems you have.

• Options
    vynn wrote: »
    Eightys wrote: »
    Lol relax mate, power levels are meaningless

I think it still effects the teams you come up against in GW.

Not if everyone went down. If all went down equally, it wont have an iota of difference.
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    arena power in guildmanagement is the same

First bug after update :smile: You deserve Ch..e..w shard..
    I hope it is the only one :smile:
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    something changed -> FULL PANIC MODE!!!!!!
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    WAI? Silent update? What is going on?
  • Options
    :D . TBF, not releasing update notes by now is unacceptable. Especially when they promised to give us some notice.
  • Options
    Yes, Toons power levels have dropped.

Stay tuned info incoming.
  • Options
    Yogi wrote: »
    Knite wrote: »
    Can't you announce this **** before you do it? Wasted dailies already today.

You still got gear right?

First world problems you have.

And what's wrong with that?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    My power went from 46600 to 43200... But a shard mate with no changes to their team went from 47000 to 48000... My shoretrooper went from 11222 to 9656 but vader only dropped from 10200 to 9716. Hopefully they mention it in the notes.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, Toons power levels have dropped.

Stay tuned info incoming.
  • Options
    I have an error in my shipment says i have purchased any for my daily yet i have so im losing out on my dailys
  • Options
    So what if power went down? Did your toon's stats change?
  • Options
    Seriously? Someone will give up the game because the way they calculate power, which has no effect on gameplay, has been changed. Power is a shorthand for a bunch of other character elements, and we have no idea what they did to make the calculation come out as a different number. But somehow it's grounds for quitting the game, even though you don't have a clue what they actually did or why.
  • Options
    Just happened to me too. My ST Han went from 7100 to 6600. Idk what happened but it forced me to restart and all my toons power went down
  • Options
    This better go back to normal or I'm officially done with this game

So you are going to quit because a number on top of your characters changed?

Also FYI its a display bug in the arena. If you add up the totals of each character on your team individually, the total doesn't add up to what is being shown.

I'm saying the order of toons changed meaning it affected some more than others, toons I paid a lot of money to max
  • Options
    Considering one of the QoL updates coming up is better GW rewards, this power change must be so that most us can not complete GWs again. :smile:
  • Options
    I guess it is part of the "quality of life" update.
    One suggestion for EA/CG guys, is it possible to have warnings before such an update ?
    If this invalidates the game I am currently playing, it is inconvenient, to say the least.
  • Options
    Today's client update lowered my arena squad power by 3.5k power?? My heroes have dopped in power accross the board??
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

URoRRuR'R'R
  • Options
    Would some of you terrific developers so kindly explain to me WHY did my Shoretrooper just go from 6500 power to 6100 power AFTER upgrading it from gear level IX to gear level X?! Just wondering.
  • Options
    leef wrote: »

"How much like it? Was it the same cat?" - Don't worry, just a little glitch in the Matrix.
  • Options
    Cyril_Hexa wrote: »
    I guess it is part of the "quality of life" update.
    One suggestion for EA/CG guys, is it possible to have warnings before such an update ?
    If this invalidates the game I am currently playing, it is inconvenient, to say the least.

Apparently it is not possible to have warnings before the update, even though they specifically said in the QoL post that they would let us know beforehand.

However, the forum mods are very swift at giving warnings to anyone who speak against the almighty EA/CG. Perhaps they should employ the mods to do the update announcements.
  • Options
    How about you stay true your word and not make changes without telling us?
  • Options
    All my characters were ramped down!!! What's wrong? Anybody knows!??
  • Options
    Ah cheers. I see something called combat overcharge was added to the attack challenge when you kill the droids before attacking veers and tarkin :)
  • Options
    Why do multiple small updates instead of one?
    Alot off ppl will go nuts over client restarts...
This discussion has been closed.