Client Restart(S) - Toons lost power\"QoL Release Info" (C&Q) ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    Did you feel that Client Restart? Well its not alone! We're in for a bit of a bumpy ride implementing these Quality of Life updates detailed in @EA_Jesse Parts 1 through 4 Dev Updates feature. Please pardon our dust as these go out today- so expect a couple client restarts.
    Game Update Notes will follow shortly.

giphy.gif

Hi BentWookie, maybe you could include in your Game Update Notes what game mechanics you've changed, ie. what determines power now? Since some lost arena power and some gained. Thanks, Fredelig

Member of The ALLIΔNCE DeltΔcorns
  • Options
    Hello, my squad power is drastically lower after today's client update. Those in my shard do not have reduced power. Please let me know what the fix is. Thanks.
    IGN: l l BOOM l l
    SPECTRE SW
  • Options
    Darthpippa wrote: »
    well I just tried my 6k reduced team vs a team that is still showing as 46k (brought mine down to 40k) and I whooped him just like I always have. what you may be seeing is that your getting attacked more as people will think.. ooooh he is 5k less than me... easy pickings...

This. Everyone's power looks lower to themselves only it seems.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    No everything got reduced My Rey was highly offense weighted and she got nerfed too. Why does this feel like not everyone was affected though. Looking in my arena and some people seem to have been unaffected by this. NOT IMPRESSED WHATSOEVER !!!
  • Options
    If everyone's toon power dropped, then it doesn't really matter, now does it
  • Options
    Here's BentWookie reading this thread
    20034.gif
  • Options
    Means nothing YA right ... I have not won 1 fight in my Arena today ... NOT ONE !! THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE QUITTING !!!!
  • Options
    I'm still not seeing any changes in the power of my arena opponents .. oh well
  • Options
    "Power" isn't a real thing. It's a number that is used in game. It's calculated using some formula and all it really does is give you sort of a summarized view of the teams overall stats all reduced down to a single number.

If they changed how that number is calculated, then the summary will change. But the stats for each individual character are unchanged, and those numbers are what really matter in a battle. That's what your attacks, defense, etc. are all based on - and they aren't changed.

So a change to the power number should NOT have any effect on your teams performance in a battle.
  • Options
    Were the character power levels readjusted? Yesterday my RG and 5's were over 10k , now they are both at 9200. What happened?
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »
    Here's BentWookie reading this thread
    20034.gif

This. And his attempts and gathering all the "My arena pwer was reduced!!! I'm pizzzzzed!!!!" threads into this one...or deleting them all together. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Bonus mod life 10% => 5%
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Wow after all the cash I put in this game,you do that ****! No word

Quite right its only happening to you. EA/CG doesn't like you anymore

• Options
    This is ****
  • Options
    If everyone's toon power dropped, then it doesn't really matter, now does it

Only if some toons were actually affected more than others... I'd like to know exactly how these new numbers were determined. Looking at a few maxed Palps in my guild and they're all with 10 or 15 power of each other, in spite of very different mod set ups.
  • Options
    What the?! I lost 4k arena power while all those wiggs/chaze teams lost nothing. So Rebels are even more powerfull than before!? Come on!
  • Options
    Anyone else having this issue everyone of my characters have lost power up to 1,100 per character. I have no clue why this happened. Would love to find out if others are experiencing this and if a solution has been found. Thanks
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    "Power" isn't a real thing. It's a number that is used in game. It's calculated using some formula and all it really does is give you sort of a summarized view of the teams overall stats all reduced down to a single number.

If they changed how that number is calculated, then the summary will change. But the stats for each individual character are unchanged, and those numbers are what really matter in a battle. That's what your attacks, defense, etc. are all based on - and they aren't changed.

So a change to the power number should NOT have any effect on your teams performance in a battle.

Just to add that everyone can see this if just compare toon's stats with swgoh.gg profile if it is not synced.
    it is not first time when they change power calculation
  • Options
    When looking at my toon inventory, where there's 6 to a row, they suddenly changed positions. Don't know how to post a photo on here or I would. So when I logged in about an hour ago my inventory showed Fives, QGJ, Luminara, Chewie, Phasma, and Palpatine. This is correct according to their mods and strength. Just logged in now and it shows Fives, Chewie, Luminara, QGJ, phasma, and Vader??! Palpatine has like 3 other guys in front of him. An hour ago he was 6th. Anybody know what's going on here? Any advice would be appreciated.
  • Yogi
    907 posts Member
    Options
    Fauste0420 wrote: »
    Means nothing YA right ... I have not won 1 fight in my Arena today ... NOT ONE !! THIS MAKES ME FEEL LIKE QUITTING !!!!

So you are going to have a temper tantrum and quit. You must be a trip in RL.

• Yogi
    907 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Can't you people just wait till the roll outs are finished and then decide if you want to be butt-hurt?
  • Options
    The buy 3 shipments from any store daily is glitched. Won't complete or change from 0/3
    (In game - Veran - Officer of ALLIΔNCE Nu)
  • Options
    somehow i cant win in ships or arena... must be bad rng
  • Options
    Mo_man78 wrote: »
    When looking at my toon inventory, where there's 6 to a row, they suddenly changed positions. Don't know how to post a photo on here or I would. So when I logged in about an hour ago my inventory showed Fives, QGJ, Luminara, Chewie, Phasma, and Palpatine. This is correct according to their mods and strength. Just logged in now and it shows Fives, Chewie, Luminara, QGJ, phasma, and Vader??! Palpatine has like 3 other guys in front of him. An hour ago he was 6th. Anybody know what's going on here? Any advice would be appreciated.

Just calm down and let them update it then we'll see what happens.
  • Options
    Same here
  • Options
    Kreagan wrote: »
    Bonus mod life 10% => 5%

it was always 5%
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    Mob Enforcer hits for 80K without crit. Get her on your arena teams NOW! Lol
  • Options
    It has come to my attention that my toons power has decreased and changed the order they were in. Kenobi has less power than Anakin despite having more health and protection. My arena power has also decreased my 2k.

GK was 9.8k this morning, now he's 8.5K

I'd advise for everyone to check their rosters to confirm if this change is only effecting my guild and I, or everyone.
  • Options
    So last night I went to sleep and my 5's was at 10.4k power, I wake up this morning and he's now at 8.6k power. Same goes for every other character I have, they've all gone down between 1k-2k power while I was asleep. Why the change?
  • Options
    pargame wrote: »
    kello_511 wrote: »

Just to add that everyone can see this if just compare toon's stats with swgoh.gg profile if it is not synced.
    it is not first time when they change power calculation

But if that's the case then wouldn't the still be ordered the same, power wise, in your inventory?
This discussion has been closed.