OFFICIAL: Rise Together Event: RETURN!

Replies

• Options
    I just hope they add more packs to the store, I'm only scrolling 8-10 times to get to bronziums, I prefer 12-15 scrolls.
  • Options
    ... wait there was supposed to be an event today?
    2 Ship unlocks piloted by phoenix (Ghost and Phantom II)
    But what some people are way more mad about is there was meant to be doubled drops from cantina nodes, it even came out with an announcement ingame at the start of the day - so some people who hadn't ever been part of a doubled drop before and didn't know the "possible rewards" section actually shows double during it went ahead and burned through loads of refreshes before realising the drops were in fact not doubled
    Other people saved all their energy yesterday in anticipation, and due to no official word on a general timeframe for when it will release they don't know whether to spend theur saved up energy or whether 5 minutes after they do double drops will start, so those people missed out on all of the days energy generation

rip </3
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Spyda wrote: »
    Taramel wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how resolving the issue is coming along.... any chance we can get word as to if it's looking good for today or not good... for both double drops and the pheonix event.

+1

Hiya!
    The fix is being reviewed and the teams currently tackling the double drop cadence (and some extras!) to ensure this celebration returns to all players firing on all cylinders. Barring any unexpected encounters, we should be releasing today!

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon can we get an update on how resolving the issue is coming along.... any chance we can get word as to if it's looking good for today or not good... for both double drops and the pheonix event.

+1

Hiya!
    The fix is being reviewed and the teams currently tackling the double drop cadence (and some extras!) to ensure this celebration returns to all players firing on all cylinders. Barring any unexpected encounters, we should be releasing today!

Thanks! Can't wait to star up Death Trooper :)
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Awesome. Thanks for the update. Hope it gets pushed out today. Really excited!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options

+1

Hiya!

<3
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Noataq
    176 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

Thanks! Can't wait to star up Death Trooper :)

Same! I keep doing one cantina battle here and there so my energy doesn't refilled, eagerly awaiting my chance to farm DT. Even wasting cantina, squad and GW currency to get him in the shard shop.
  • Options

+1

Hiya!
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon
  • PCPrincipal333
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    What in the
  • Options

+1

Hiya!

Celebration...? There was a celebration!? I missed that, too... COME ON!
  • Options

+1

Hiya!

Cool! Thanks for the update.
  • StarSon
    7441 posts Member
    Options
    What, no dank memes, Kozi? You're slipping.
  • Calbear949
    839 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    EkoDroid wrote: »

+1

Hiya!

Celebration...? There was a celebration!? I missed that, too... COME ON!

Music, Xwing fireworks, Ewoks eating stormtroopers.
  • Options
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    I just hope they add more packs to the store, I'm only scrolling 8-10 times to get to bronziums, I prefer 12-15 scrolls.

Lol, it is 8.. I had to test it.
  • Spyda
    318 posts Member
    Options
    EkoDroid wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »

Lol, it is 8.. I had to test it.

I just hit 60 and unlocked ships, so I have all of those bundles/packs as well. 24 packs in all before getting to the bronzium...
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Any chance of getting a Cantina energy refresh with this since many of us have already spent our energy and several refreshes today? :smile:
  • Options
    The extra goodies will likely be some crystals IMO
  • Options
    Nikka488 wrote: »
    The extra goodies will likely be some crystals IMO

Or hopefully Chewbacca shards
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    edited April 2017
    Options
    UPDATE (3:23PM PST)- Rejoice! The Rise Together Event along with the associated Packs and Bundles will be returning to the game!
    • Rise Together Pack - Ghost
    • Rise Together Pack - Phantom II
    • Rise Together Bundle - Ghost
    • Rise Together Bundle- Phantom II
    In addition, Double Drops in Cantina Battles have been extended an extra day. As always, we appreciate the community's patience during this temporary outage, so please be sure to go to your inboxes for an extra thank you. I'll return when the push for this Update is officially live. Cheers!
    tumblr_ntd6pf5l4O1rhgp0zo1_500.gif
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • WhackyFishi
    114 posts Member
    edited April 2017
    Options
    comment removed because asking for any compensation *EVEN JOKING* is against the forum guidelines.
    Serious... please do not do this. Everyone had to play by the same rules.
  • Options
    @CG_Kozispoon

Thanks for the update.
  • Ljaat
    86 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the update!
  • Options
    I think my F5 key just broke...
  • Options
    Still no 2x drops.
  • Options
    He just said he'd be back when it's live
  • Options
    I presume there will be a reset necessary.
  • Options
    Still no 2x drops.

People are so impatient, he just said a full day more of double drops of cantina battles plus an inbox surprise, be grateful
  • Options
    SumiXam wrote: »
    I think my F5 key just broke...

Well as a positive you know you are pressing hard enough! :)

• Options
    Thank you for the update!!!
  • Options
    Thanks @CG_Kozispoon. Appreciate the updated info
This discussion has been closed.