Chaze, a reasonable look at the most overtuned duo in game.

Replies

• vlado
    10 posts Member
    I am using jedi team (qgj lead,old ben,lumi,yoda,consular) i am now on 76 level. And when i face teams using chirrut+baze,with power as i have,i dont have big problr. With them. Qgj is very helpfull against them, so when i turn off the taunt,i focus on rest of enemy team and these two are my last targets.
  • Another whining nerf thread because someone can't play with the big dogs. What you're really asking for is akin to handouts.

Whambulance.gif

Can a mod please ban this guy

He is attacking players all over the forums saying they are whining when they are expressing their thoughts.

This is at least the 5th meme he has posted today calling another forum player a whiner and that behaviors isn't helpful to discussing topics it just incites arguments
    @BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

Every post I go to he is posting memes about people and attacking players

You crack me up. Nobody is attacking anyone. I won't get banned for playing within the rules. Reality is, this guy is whining, just like you are now. The very definition of such is "a feeble or petulant complaint", which is exactly what the OP and you are doing.

SnakesOnAPlane
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    Another whining nerf thread because someone can't play with the big dogs. What you're really asking for is akin to handouts.

Whambulance.gif

He is attacking players all over the forums saying they are whining when they are expressing their thoughts.

This is at least the 5th meme he has posted today calling another forum player a whiner and that behaviors isn't helpful to discussing topics it just incites arguments
    @BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

You crack me up. Nobody is attacking anyone. I won't get banned for playing within the rules. Reality is, this guy is whining, just like you are now. The very definition of such is "a feeble or petulant complaint", which is exactly what the OP and you are doing.

Agreement, people get triggered so easily, toying with feelings is fun.

Is it not? I do it all the time because triggered people lose all senses and go into a state of self deprivation talking utter nonsense.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Best way, to know if a DUO is OP or not is to ask, what team you would dream to use in arena, then you would just measure the frequency of the toon. I am pretty sure Chaze come on top of this ranking. They might not be overpowered, but they sure are much better than the average with really few weaknesses.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Another whining nerf thread because someone can't play with the big dogs. What you're really asking for is akin to handouts.

Whambulance.gif
    Do you ever have anything beneficial to add or do you even read? Funny, I beat Chaze daily and sit rank 1. Shoo, fly.
  • xReDeMpx wrote: »

Whambulance.gif

Wouldn't necessarily say another whine thread when relevant discussion takes place.

And I expect more out of you snakes to jump to the conclusion that it's because people can't "play with the big dogs"

Because I agree with OP and am on a dec 15 shard and always place top 5 as I'm sure others do.

"Big Dogs" are never gauged by their pocketbooks. You've proved that with your combinations and abilities.

Yes, there are quite a few combinations that can easily beat Chaze (Jedi, Sith, FO, Resistance, to name a 4, and not counting crazy off the wall combos). People use Chaze because they are strong, consistent, and just plain dogon fun. If you think this thread is anything other than a call to nerf, you're lost in the OP's use of "relevant discussion" to disguise his true intent and meaning.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Whambulance.gif

@BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

Snake contributes a lot to this community with videos etc and don't necessarily think banning contributing members is a good thing but he was acting like tool for coming in here whining about someone else and just posting a meme and not taking part in disscusions
    Personally have not seen his contributions. Maybe he does, I don't know. His behavior in this thread is pathetic however.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Neo2551 wrote: »
    Best way, to know if a DUO is OP or not is to ask, what team you would dream to use in arena, then you would just measure the frequency of the toon. I am pretty sure Chaze come on top of this ranking. They might not be overpowered, but they sure are much better than the average with really few weaknesses.
    I was careful not to put overpowered in the title. Overtuned was chosen on purpose.
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Sometimes yes he does act like an annoying troll, just gotta troll him back with reasonable arguments lol

He legit finds this funny, so you have to find it funny right back at him.

Whambulance.gif

@BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

Snake contributes a lot to this community with videos etc and don't necessarily think banning contributing members is a good thing but he was acting like tool for coming in here whining about someone else and just posting a meme and not taking part in disscusions

He has been doing it all over the forums and when I respond to him I get warned so why does he get a free pass
  • JJBagger
    331 posts Member
    Haha @SnakesOnAPlane you trollmaster
  • Hurkan wrote: »

Whambulance.gif

https://swgoh.gg/u/hurkan/
    am I seems like can't play? I am complately f2p and don't have a problem with any team or toon. But you don't understand 1 point, we need a fair play. This game became very popular because of it was really a well balanced and fair game. But it is become a p2w game. If i were a new player, i wouldn't play this game because it is p2w. Developers started to exploit player. Op p2p characters = more money for devolopers = easy win for whales but unfair game for f2p players.

Let's not turn this into devaluing the developers for their "balanacing act". This game is extremely balanced, IMO. Reality is, when folks are thrown off their typical patterns they get easily offended, and the first thing they want to do is whine (petty and petulant arguments) about how unfair they are being treated by the developers (or even players). This game has always been balanced; it's just finding that combo of real strategy that works!
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Well because you probably insulted him With vulgar language?

As I stated before when a troll traps you, they have ways to prevent you from dishing out medicine when angry lol
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    Hurkan wrote: »

Whambulance.gif

am I seems like can't play? I am complately f2p and don't have a problem with any team or toon. But you don't understand 1 point, we need a fair play. This game became very popular because of it was really a well balanced and fair game. But it is become a p2w game. If i were a new player, i wouldn't play this game because it is p2w. Developers started to exploit player. Op p2p characters = more money for devolopers = easy win for whales but unfair game for f2p players.

Let's not turn this into devaluing the developers for their "balanacing act". This game is extremely balanced, IMO. Reality is, when folks are thrown off their typical patterns they get easily offended, and the first thing they want to do is whine (petty and petulant arguments) about how unfair they are being treated by the developers (or even players). This game has always been balanced; it's just finding that combo of real strategy that works!
    Thanks for your opinion. Allow others to disagree and share their thoughts without acting like a pubescent child.
  • xReDeMpx
    1690 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Hurkan wrote: »

Whambulance.gif

Ok snake now u got me laughing with those statements.

That was pretty comical.

This game has always been balanced has to be one of the biggest jokes.

A game that is actually balanced would be a game like counter strike
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    At the end of the day it's just a game

Git Gud m8
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member

Whambulance.gif

@BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

Personally have not seen his contributions. Maybe he does, I don't know. His behavior in this thread is pathetic however.

Oh stop it. Do a search and quit trying that pity game of getting someone in trouble or banned. Bobcat is already doing his best.

I was brutally honest with my meme, as are all my posts. There's tons of other nerf Chaze threads, even ones disguised as "relevant discussion", since last year.
    What part of this thread or any of my posts is asking for pity? Really, I don't know you, nor do I care to know you. I do not know your contributions. Is English your first language? I do recall a thread where you were severely lacking reading comprehension.

Besides that, from the other thread which were videos posted laced with Chaze, the real deal while you're posting is because you're defending what you're using.

And that's okay. But understand that it's possible you may be biased. Or others have other opinions.

Thanks for your contributions to my thread.
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    All these triggered peeps over a game smh....

Sometimes it's best to just not complain about characters people have spent untold thousands on, how would you like it if that happened to you and it got nerfed next day because some whiney guy on the forums whined so much.

Whambulance.gif

@BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

Oh stop it. Do a search and quit trying that pity game of getting someone in trouble or banned. Bobcat is already doing his best.

Was I was brutally honest with my meme? Yes! I'm always honest with my posts. There's tons of other nerf Chaze threads, even ones disguised as "relevant discussion", since last year. The whiners/nerfers never even consider all those who put MONTHS and MONTHS of time, effort, and money into building up their Chaze. Sure, just nerf them and destroy everything those with them have built. Wow!

Whambulance.gif

@BentWookiee
    @Mageduckey

He has been doing it all over the forums and when I respond to him I get warned so why does he get a free pass

Ahh, so the truth comes out: You're attempting to "get even" because you've apparently done something to warrant being warned, and now you're taking it out on me. It all makes sense now.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    MayAddy622 wrote: »
    Poxx wrote: »
    Veers (L), Snow, Shore, DT, Krennic rips apart Chaze squads.

zQGJ (L), Aayla, GK, Ezra, zYoda rips apart Chaze squads.

There r more options than just Rex-led Chaze and zMaul squads.

It's not like the old dodge meta, or the old Wiggs meta where there was NO counter.

I have seen the videos on the maxed out imperial troopers, that was quite awesome to see them rip those pathetic rebels apart. You don't even need krennic to do it either for the audience who cant farm him. This imperial faction is quite the counter to chaze teams, and quite terrible against maul, so if maul is ran out in fewer numbers eventually, I think less and less people will see chaze, because more people will turn to imperial.
    Slightly off topic, but I've been probing for more information about the new troopers. They seem solid.
  • SpendsAlot
    379 posts Member
    @SnakesOnAPlane notice me senpai I'm bored

You never try to toy with me lol I'm masochistic and sadistic when it comes to trolling;D isn't this beyond the OP now though ;) sounds like a lover's quarrel to me
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member

It's not like the old dodge meta, or the old Wiggs meta where there was NO counter.

I have seen the videos on the maxed out imperial troopers, that was quite awesome to see them rip those pathetic rebels apart. You don't even need krennic to do it either for the audience who cant farm him. This imperial faction is quite the counter to chaze teams, and quite terrible against maul, so if maul is ran out in fewer numbers eventually, I think less and less people will see chaze, because more people will turn to imperial.
    Slightly off topic, but I've been probing for more information about the new troopers. They seem solid.

There are several youtube videos showing them in action. Just do a search for imperial trooper rework and you will find them on there.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Antares wrote: »
    Question: Has ever in the history if this game something been nerfed other than packs (and droprates maybe)? As fas as I know: No, and I think it will never happen.

Yes. Barris was (not her zeta - long before that) - so bad in fact that they issued refunds. Poe's speed was also nerfed when they changed around gear (right when he was meta). The forums were like a dumpster fire for 3 days.

Protection being added was, in effect, a "nerf" to high dps heroes. But that was a buff to tanks, so not really a nerf.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • sjkerhfgdjhd
    1009 posts Member
    Chaze are definitely some of the strongest toons in the game, but the reason the Rex/GK/Nihilus/Chaze combo is so strong has just as much to do with the other team members as it does with Chaze. I'm pretty sure a Rex/GK/Nihilus team with two other strong members will be just as strong as any Chaze team that could be built without those three. Probably stronger.

Chaze is strong, but they don't need a nerf unless you also plan to nerf a bunch of other toons at the same time, and anyone who claims that the original post is anything but a call for a nerf obviously didn't actually read it.

Also, Baze was probably one of the biggest moneymaking toons this game has ever put out. There is exactly zero chance that the devs would be willing to outrage all the biggest spenders in order to satisfy a few FTP players, so this discussion probably never really deserved any more response than a snarky meme in the first place.
  • SumiXam
    68 posts Member

Whambulance.gif

Whining about whiners, an interwebz classic.
  • Jedi_Reach_
    1337 posts Member

There are several youtube videos showing them in action. Just do a search for imperial trooper rework and you will find them on there.
    Yeah I saw a couple. Not bad. Questionable if worth the effort though.
  • MayAddy622 wrote: »

AhnaldT101 put up a great review with video. Check it:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/108216/general-veers-zeta-imperial-trooper-rework-exclusive-gameplay
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • StupidRiggedTrash
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    I have my counters for Chaze:
    Leia and Phasma with Boba support.

However, even after taking a few minutes to beat a Chaze team, my rank is kicked back almost immediately by that same -5000 power, G7 Chirrut team. Must have been easy.
  • MayAddy622
    298 posts Member

Yeah I saw a couple. Not bad. Questionable if worth the effort though.

To me, absolutely anything other then rebels is where I will put my effort into lol. I am working on four of them now secondary, I think that a palp or vader lead might work even better then veers. So that's what I thinking of aiming for.
  • Hurkan
    77 posts Member
    I have my counters for Chaze:
    Leia and Phasma with Boba support.

However, even after taking a few minutes to beat a Chaze team, my rank is kicked back almost immediately by that same -5000 power, G7 Chirrut team. Must have been easy.

Yes it is normal because they are more strategical characters then yours lol
    They are not op just more... :)