Nute Nuances Megathread (All things Nute)

Replies

• ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    Roadburn12 wrote: »
    ABNRAS wrote: »
    Kane13 wrote: »
    its not a bug so i dont see why they would nerf this combo.
    If they are really not wanting this they will likely just buff the raid in some way similar to how they changed health immunity and gave it to the raid once it enrages. Alternately they can completely rework nute in a future separatist faction pass and make this strategy unusable but making nute better in the process

Uh you don't see why they would nerf this combo? Well let's see....you can use 3 bad toons with low level gear to solo a phase of the raid. A raid the devs made for the masses to spend money for gear and toons to be able to complete it. I'd guess 75% of guilds can't complete haat still but that will change quickly if they let this continue. Which would mean less money for EA...which is the only reason why EA makes games. For money. Cheers to Lugo for finding it but it needs to be nerfed.

I never said i dont see why this combo could be nerfed, i was more getting at the fact that EA/CG rarely outright nerfs toon combos unless there is a bug involved with the characters (except OG barris, rip) which currently there isnt

On another note if they really cared about 3 toons soloing a phase why did they make it so that you can solo a phase of the raid with only 1 toon? True that needs a zeta and takes longer but its still really easy to do once you've got the pattern down

You did finish by saying it needs to be nerfed

if i did I didnt mean to, i actually dont think they do need to be nerfed. I just suck at typing my thoughts coherently :(

See my correction. Lol
  • Options
    NUTINNI! Good one, Lugo.
  • sL_Spinoza
    404 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Anyone can see that I have always been against NERFS, this case is different. Different Cuz the only investment that needs to be done is an Omega.

It is very discouraging we invest in teams with 2 or more zetas, gear, and learn strategies to have a team with only 2 toons on the G10 or G9 with MODS that any one has doing 9M damage on auto.

Ps: I Leave the applause for those who found the team
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    So as I said in my 'How to Solo P2/P4 HAAT No Zetas needed" forum is that first person to solo P2 or P4 with this set-up can name it. I ment it when I said it. So how bout this. First person to post a screen shot or vid with full solo here gets to name it. Have fun all and gl.
  • Options
    Change his Leader ability again?! This would create outrage beyond all outrages in this history of this game! Absolutely NOT! And if they do, the Devs will lose ALL trust they've been working so hard to build back up with the community.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Nutinni.
  • ig88isbeast
    39 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Cry more dude. You are so quick to cry if it's something you don't have.
  • Options
    Since it's f2p I'm sure they will have no problem nerfing it.
  • Options
    Any name will be to hard to Type out I'll take NSD and will try to solo both tonight at raid :)
  • Lugo
    417 posts Member
    Options
    Any name will be to hard to Type out I'll take NSD and will try to solo both tonight at raid :)

GL. And May the odds be ever in your favor. (Stupid hunger game quote)
  • CleverWes
    648 posts Member
    Options
    I think it's going to be known as "The Lugo."
  • Options
    It's "nutini"
  • TMK
    700 posts Member
    Options
    Nutchager
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Lol! Nobody in my guild seems to have nute!
  • Options
    Can we stop calling it the Lugo? Guy in my guild has been doing this since they changed nutes lead
  • Options
    "Nerf Nute" words I never thought I'd see in November '15 lmao
  • gatormatt
    304 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Lugo Neuter. It gives honor to the one who found the combo. It names a key toon to the combo. And most of all.. It describes exactly what this combo does to the raid. It neuters it.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Nerf cup! Nerf Jedi guardian! Wait.... How about don't nerf anyone? Bug fixes and legitimate passes with upgrades for power creep are different.

Get over it!
  • Options
    Nobody is getting outraged over nute snake, I've been playing since release and never seen 1 nute ever in GW arena or raids, the devs made a mistake that clearly breaks a raid they just need a minor tweak until then ill be shelving my clones and zaders for nute and friends like everyone else
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    The nerf threads are making me sick to my stomach!
  • Options
    gatormatt wrote: »
    The Lugo Neuter. It gives honor to the one who found the combo. It names a key toon to the combo. And most of all.. It describes exactly what this combo does to the raid. It neuters it.

You know there's been people using this for a while? Most people in game aren't active in the forums fyi
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    Go nerf yourself!
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    It's "nutini"

Agreed, it's the best name considering the word "Utinni" literally means "WOW!" in Jawaese language. This naming scheme meshes perfectly with everything that is Star Wars.

And Nutinni is the consensus amongst us whales. Everybody knows whales has more stock in this game. Therefore we dictate the names. All hail the whales! Here here! ;):D

But seriously, anyone can name it whatever they want.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    sweet strategy :p
    B81.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Nobody is getting outraged over nute snake, I've been playing since release and never seen 1 nute ever in GW arena or raids, the devs made a mistake that clearly breaks a raid they just need a minor tweak until then ill be shelving my clones and zaders for nute and friends like everyone else

Saw an **** of a Nute lead take #1 in arena, can't remember the whole team but I know it had Leia. Not sure if it was real. I'm assuming it didn't defend well if it was
  • Options

Saw an **** of a Nute lead take #1 in arena, can't remember the whole team but I know it had Leia. Not sure if it was real. I'm assuming it didn't defend well if it was

It was probably a part of the arena payout shenanigans.
  • Options
    They nerfed Zader in the Rancor Raid, now you want them to nerf Nute for the HAAT. It's like you don't want there to be a f2p option for completing heroic raids.
  • Juex777
    968 posts Member
    Options
    They shouldn't just nerf nute, an otherwise underwhelming character. They can give him an awesome update or tweak HAAT slightly if anything
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    Options
    They nerfed Zader in the Rancor Raid, now you want them to nerf Nute for the HAAT. It's like you don't want there to be a f2p option for completing heroic raids.

Zader wasn't a nerf. That's different
  • Fahrius
    620 posts Member
    Options
    don't play hard, play smart
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194