Character reveal Megathread

Replies

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Khayman wrote: »
    Ehhhh prefer another furry murder bear or jedi luke. If they give this pseudo Andorian away in an easy event ill get him other wise wont resources

...or Jango
    ...Ki Adi Mundi
    ...or Shaak Ti
    ...or Padme
    ...or Aurra Sing

You know that sound when air comes out of a balloon? Yeah...it's like that.

About as excited for Thrawn as I was for Gar. :|
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    .eJwNxsENwyAMAMBdGAAXDAiyjUUQJEpqhN1Xld3be93XfNZlNjNUp2wA-yGV125FeVFvtjP3q9E8xFa-gVSpjru9VcDnHMLLxZRj-B9LBPQOiyupRIc--IQJzkHLnrOb5wefDCF6.Ch4Iho1jzXwspdc6kQ1gBdPV6U0

x37fe7jhotdu.gif
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Options
    KueChael wrote: »
    Special, counter attack; removes all debuffs from allies and places them all on one enemy with most health.

Rex already renders him inert.

Like this wasn't going to happen anyway? Lol He's empire... he debuffs... so currently, he is useless.
  • Bobby777
    614 posts Member
    Options
    Mzee wrote: »
    .eJwNxsENwyAMAMBdGAAXDAiyjUUQJEpqhN1Xld3be93XfNZlNjNUp2wA-yGV125FeVFvtjP3q9E8xFa-gVSpjru9VcDnHMLLxZRj-B9LBPQOiyupRIc--IQJzkHLnrOb5wefDCF6.Ch4Iho1jzXwspdc6kQ1gBdPV6U0

:fearful:
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    O8SJiSK.png
    Looking at that outline... I'm just putting this out there (thinking fulcrum symbol here)... probably wrong... Sliver of a chance I'm right....
    CG is trolling everyone. That's Tarkin's outline.
    (I have no dog in this fight, I would just personally find that hilarious)

• Khayman
    850 posts Member
    Options

Yeah only new toon i have enjoyed getting is R2, id even take R5D4 right now. Get some astromech synergy going
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Khayman wrote: »
    Ehhhh prefer another furry murder bear or jedi luke. If they give this pseudo Andorian away in an easy event ill get him other wise wont resources

...or Jango
    ...Ki Adi Mundi
    ...or Shaak Ti
    ...or Padme
    ...or Aurra Sing

You know that sound when air comes out of a balloon? Yeah...it's like that.

About as excited for Thrawn as I was for Gar. :|

• Options
    Muaddib wrote: »
    O8SJiSK.png
    Looking at that outline... I'm just putting this out there (thinking fulcrum symbol here)... probably wrong... Sliver of a chance I'm right....

Well, you can enhance brightness and contrast and see that it's clearly not Tarkin. Though, he's not blue either, so...
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Options
    I cannot WAIT until this turns out to be "Young Grand Moff Tarkin." If I had any role in this, I would troll the hell out of everyone. I would unveil this as a new rework project featuring young versions of all toons.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Things I want out of Thrawn

1) A leadership with substantial speed at least at the beginning of the battle
    2) a cleanse for empire toons only
    3) an AOE dispell for
    4) TMR
    5) cooldown increase.

If he has 3/5 he will be a great addition.
  • Muaddib
    563 posts Member
    Options
    Muaddib wrote: »

Well, you can enhance brightness and contrast and see that it's clearly not Tarkin. Though, he's not blue either, so...

Oh I know, I saw it. I'm just thinking about what a head fake the fulcrum symbol ended up being. It was from a season 3 ep that happened right before Thrawn and Callus threw down... and it ended up being Ashoka. Like I said, probably wrong... but would find it hilarious if I'm right.
  • Options
    Guys its obviously Young Tarkin from the clone wars era.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Dark_Light wrote: »
    What do u guys think of it?

Nerf him.

when it happens you can say you said it first. Rofl

So he gets to decide if it's zThrawn, Zhrawn or

Zahn

see what I did there?

Yes and regardless of what the community decides to call him, I shall call him Zahn!
  • Grpeephole303
    1076 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Yuuzhan
  • Smithie
    1427 posts Member
    Options
    https://youtu.be/Wo28ryYTLnU

Grand Admiral Thrawn Confrimed?

Come and join me while I look close at the evidence and explain who he is and why he could be June's Fan Fave!!

I also go over the speculation of what he could bring to the game and what we may need to unlock him.

Whats your thoughts?
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Options
    You never know. It may look like Thrawn we could just be getting messed with. We don't actually get Thrawn but have to fight Thrawn to unlock Jedi Luke since it was Luke that actually killed Tharwn in The legends Universe. I'm not holding my breath
  • USAmazing
    1157 posts Member
    Options
    +1
    "You don't want to sell me death sticks... You want to go home and rethink your life. "
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the megathread, good luck merging every time someone thinks "Gosh, there isn't a Thrawn thread, I'd better make my own!"
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • EventineElessedil
    6171 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Jay21_3pointohh
    44 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    So it is thrawn?
  • Options
    T
  • DT_Jango
    125 posts Member
    Options
    Guys, what if this is just a clever ruse? I'm still rooting for Jango
  • Options
    He'll need a fully starred, fully geared Phoenix squad just to unlock him at 3*
  • Zevox
    172 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    You never know. It may look like Thrawn we could just be getting messed with. We don't actually get Thrawn but have to fight Thrawn to unlock Jedi Luke since it was Luke that actually killed Tharwn in The legends Universe. I'm not holding my breath
    I can't imagine where you got that idea from, because it's not even remotely true. Thrawn in the original stories was killed by his bodyguard, the Noghri assassin Rukh, after Leia made the Noghri realize how the Empire had been deceiving them into a state of perpetual servitude that amounted to slavery. Thrawn and Luke never so much as met face-to-face - the closest they came was Thrawn attempting to capture Luke's X-Wing a couple of times, but Luke managed to escape on both occasions.
  • Options
    If he is not a direct counter to Rex then there is really no point.
  • Options
    Zevox wrote: »
    DarthTaral wrote: »
    I can't imagine where you got that idea from, because it's not even remotely true.
    Thrawn in the original stories was killed by his bodyguard, the Noghri assassin Rukh, after Leia made the Noghri realize how the Empire had been deceiving them into a state of perpetual servitude that amounted to slavery. Thrawn and Luke never so much as met face-to-face - the closest they came was Thrawn attempting to capture Luke's X-Wing a couple of times, but Luke managed to escape on both occasions.

Dude, spoilers!
  • Options
    If he is not a direct counter to Rex then there is really no point.

An Empire only cleanser so people don't get to run quadruple cleansing teams, or the ability to debuff a whole enemy squad. Or the ability to oneshot tanks with hots on them...

Also, will it just be Thrawn or will he have his own 'bodyguard' unit as well?
  • SCPD
    73 posts Member
    Options
    I'm 99% sure it's Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Pxwer wrote: »
    so is Thrawn the June fan favorite character ? @CG_Kozispoon @EA_Jesse

*Brings up the in-game pop up*
    Tune in to the EA play livestream for an exclusive character reveal, plus news on upcoming events and gameplay content! 8D
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.