Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Renie
    120 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "Europe Strikes Back" (49/50)

ESB is still looking for enthusiastic players.We help, we care, we are organized and we have rules. We have endgame experienced and helpful leaders who care about their members and want to see everyone progress as a team.
    • T7 pit raids: 7pm UTC+1, 24hrs registration
    • T7 AAT raids: 8pm UTC+1
    • raid ticket production: > 29,5k per day
    • guild has done over 130 pit raids and over 50 tank raids
    • chat app LINE
    no 600 means ban for next raid, registration with 0 damage is always allowed

https://swgoh.gg/g/5055/europe-strikes-back/

Although we be planning our raid around euro time zone, players from all areas welcome.

A decent HAAT squad (gear level 11+) ready or working on it? Level 80 or higher? Yes? OK!
    Send your application to "renie10" or "docbmw" (LINE IDs).
  • zzhbkk
    43 posts Member
    Options
    Need 1 for a HAAT guild. Rancor times: 12p and 9p eastern. HAAT time: 8pm Eastern. 24 hour zero damage on both. Get 600 tickets and don't be a dou che. Everything else is negotiable. Line ID: zzhbkk to apply.
  • Options
    Who's the Bossk is looking for one memeber due to a player leaving the game. We have a heroic raid up everyday between pit and tank. PM me if you are interested
  • Icjdd
    78 posts Member
    Options
    Måndåloriån Syndicåte Looking for strong loyal members!
    We currently have one spot open at the moment! Minimum requirements: 600 Daily an at least 20+ 7 star gear 10 toons! Guild reset timer is 1:30pm EST due to DST, normally it would be 12:30pm, Heroic Rancor raid starts ZERO DMG posting at 10am EST for 24 hours then the raid is FREE FOR ALL, Heroic AAT raid starts at 11am EST with ONE attack per phase(1-3) until 4th phase, then at 6pm EST 4th phase becomes FREE FOR ALL, Majority of the guild already has 7* GENERAL KENOBI and 7* HAN SOLO. Contact me on Discord at savageicjdd#1797
    https://swgoh.gg/g/48/mandalorian-syndicate/
  • Options
    Would you like more General Kenobi shards, Han shards and gear?

Guild Victory March shares in the fun together, with tremendous collegiality, opinionated and respectful discussions, collaboration and cooperation, as we beat the AAT and Rancor in the heroic tier. VM coordinates folks from time zones across the world, in the Americas, Europe, and Asia.

We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PST
    Our raid start times for pit raid are currently 7:30 pm PST for people to register 0 damage and they open up for people to send in one squad to register real damage the following morning at 10:45 am PST
    Our HAAT raid launches at 7:30 pm PST for phase 1 then phase 2 opens at 8:30 am PST the following morning, Phase 3 launches at 12:30 pm PST same day and then P4 opens at 11:00 am PST the following day. This is done to ensure everyone has an equal chance to get damage done in each phase.

These are the requirements that we achieve as a team:
    • an account with the app Line
    • Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    • English language communication
    • we prefer Minimum of twenty (20) toons at 7* Gear
    • we prefer Minimum level 84
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march/

Want to join us for raids, chat, and rewards?
    Please contact me here or via Line ID: "yellow.mantis"
    Thanks!
    VM Yellow Mantis
  • Options
    Top guild running Heroic AAT. North American Refugees is recruiting! One of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT!

We are a very strong top to bottom guild with many whales and dolphins looking for younger whales/dolphins to join our ranks. See for yourself!

https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/north-american-refugees/

We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on Rancor Raid 10pm eastern and Tank is 24 hour zero log and zerg at 9pm.
    All communication happens on discord. We are very organized. Discord is a must and do not apply if you don't download discord.
    You need to be an active player get your 600 coins. Ideally we are looking for younger whale/dolphin to join our top guild.
    Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link
    (Case sensitive)
    SyracuseJedis#2581
  • Renie
    120 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    "Europe Strikes Back" (49/50)
    ESB is still looking for enthusiastic players.We help, we care, we are organized and we have rules. We have endgame experienced and helpful leaders who care about their members and want to see everyone progress as a team.
    • T7 pit raids: 7pm UTC+1, 24hrs registration
    • HAAT raids: 8pm UTC+1
    • raid ticket production: > 29,5k per day
    • chat app LINE
    https://swgoh.gg/g/5055/europe-strikes-back/
    A decent HAAT squad (gear level 11+) ready or working on it? Level 81 or higher? Yes? OK!
    Send your application to "renie10" or "docbmw" (LINE IDs).
    Post edited by Renie on
  • cking
    12 posts Member
    Options
    Tired of your overly intense guild? Want to scale back and play SWGOH for fun like a game should be? Han Lives is recruiting! We are a casual, laid-back guild that is looking for some new members. We raid on Wednesdays and Sundays (and when we build up too many tickets we throw in a bonus raid when possible). Prior to Rancor raids we currently open a 24 hr no damage time, and we are able to take down AAT in less then 12 hours. Although we are casual we are hoping to unlock General Kenobi and are close to an HAAT raid. Here is what we are looking for.

The type of players we are looking for (but not requirements)
    1) Level 80+
    2) Active daily guild coin contribution of 600
    3) 20+ 7* characters
    4) Top 100 arena team
    5) Active in guild donations
    6) Available to raid at 9:30pm Eastern (6:30pm Pacific) Wednesday and Sunday
    7) A team player
    8) Building an AAT and Heroic AAT roster

We have a kik chat group but it is not required. Feel free to add me with my ally code: 954-199-478
  • Strax
    6 posts Member
    Options
    KøR Reservoir Dogs:

looking for 1 nearly haat ready player to fill our ranks before we launch haat. Must be lvl 85 and able to contribute.

We run raids on an 8am/pm est rotation.

Line ID: KøR Eodred
    Line ID: Strax1191

Ally Codes:

Dredd Oracle: 287-429-947
    Strax: 993 626 496
  • Robi
    103 posts Member
    Options
    Our guild is Twenty One Tie Pilots A
    Time zone is EST/CST
    Only Rule on Heroic Rancor - 0 damage first day 7 pm CST
    Most of us use discord

We are looking for any HAAT capable player who has at least 1 HAAT team such as resistance, zylo, princess zody, chirpa, zader, or droids.

Please message me for the details.

• Ren_Gundo
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    We are Guildy McGuildstien III (The guildiest guild in the galaxy)
    We have 1 spot to fill in our HAAT guild
    We run 3 t7 rancor and 2 HAAT per week
    With bonus of each as we have tickets
    You must get your 600
    You must have line
    contact me line ID benvanobi
    We want new people who have strong ships. We know they are going to be a big part in the raid.

GMcG 3 Raid Schedule:

Sun 1pm - Pit Raid
    Tue 6pm - Pit Raid
    Wed 8pm - HAAT
    Fri - 9pm - Pit Raid
    Sat - 12noon - HAAT

Monday's are when we run bonus raids as we have tickets.

Guild time is CDT
  • Options
    Looking for a guild that does HAAT, lvl 85 with some good 7 star toons like Kylo Ren
    Ally code: 878-796-272
    I can get any app you use to communicate
    I live in germany idk what time zone that is but i mean its something? rdy to set a timer if needed
    thx
  • Weachsy
    21 posts Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I just rerolled to do it right from the beginning on.
    Currently, I am lvl 53 and rank 3 in arena.

https://swgoh.gg/u/weachsy/

Is there any HAAT guild out there which would help me farming GK shards? (1 toon is allready at 7*)

I guarantee 600/600 tickets every day and I hope, that a will be a good contribution for you guild soon.

(I can communicate via line app or any other app).

Please let me know if you consider inviting me.

Cheers Weachsy

• Options
    Want to join HAAT Guild average damage 2 million damage 600 Daily

Hello,
    Want to join a HAAT guild that:
    1) With my 2 million score in HAAT that I can be in the top 10 for reward (*most important)
    2) Have daily tickets of 28.5K+ daily
    3) Raids time that is between 12pm to 9pm Eastern Time
    My Stats are
    HAAT Damage
    Phase 1= 1million, zKylo can solo phase one if I don't have to share with other player.
    Phase 3= 500k, Teebo (L), EP, TFP, STH, RG
    Phase 2&4= 500k, Everyone else on the roster
    Total = 2 million+
    Level= 85
    Time Zone= EST
    https://swgoh.gg/u/swag2017/
    Discord ID: swag2017#0641
    My Line ID: swag2017
    Please contact me if your guild has an open spot and fit my requirments thanks you.
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • SaraC
    33 posts Member
    Options
    Womprat Lives Matter (PST/EST) is looking to round out our roster with a few exceptional players. We are the type of guild that will be there for you whether you need help with your mods, want feedback on your dream team, or simply for the afternoon lol!

What we offer:
    • A fun, tight-knit community
    • Guidance from day 1 players.
    • An opportunity to grow and progress as a group.
    • A reliable source of kenobi shards and heroic gear.
    • A spot in a time-tested guild.

What we are looking for:
    • Active team players
    • 600 tickets a day
    • A third party app (Group me)

Raid Times:
    • Heroic rancor- Opens at 5PM PST with a 24 hour no-damage window. One team if you do more than 300K damage. We also rotate the top three.
    • Heroic tank- Opens at 5PM PST. We finish the first two phases quickly and wait 24 hours to finish it off.
    Alliances:
    We are proud to be sister guilds with Let Qui Gons Be Qui Gons, a longtime heroic guild. They have been integral in transforming Womprats into a heroic guild with their expert advice and we look forward to completing future raid content together.

If you are interested in becoming a Womprat add/dm on forums
    Allycode 916719992
  • Options
    Hey guz was in search of a guild which is able to complete the HAAT i'm level 85 contribute daily amd have a good roster as well. If anyone interested u can have a look at my roster as well my ally code 956-233-198.
  • Options
    Good afternoon,

Ackbars Assassins is looking to add 4-5 active players who are ready to tackle Heroic Tank Raid. We are a fun and relaxed guild with a mix of hardcore and less hardcore players. We currently run heroic Rancor 2.5 times a week with a 24 hour zero damage phase and when free for all happens Raid is completed in about 45 minutes.

We currently are destroying normal Tank Raid in less than 24 hours and are just finalizing teams for Heroic Tank which we hope to take down starting in July. We would love to add some additional strong players who want to share the experience of taking down a heroic tank for the first time!

We ask everyone to post 600 raid tickets a day but understand that life happens sometimes.

We use Line chat app to discuss game with separate chats set up on a number of topics.

We set our raids based on Eastern Standard time with majority of players in Canada and the U.S.

We are interested on taking on small groups of players if you want to join with a couple other people.

If interested please private message me or message me in Line App at michaelrahl.

Cheers,

Michael
  • Options
    We are Guildy McGuildstien III (The guildiest guild in the galaxy)
    We have 1 spot to fill in our HAAT guild
    We run 3 t7 rancor and 2 HAAT per week
    With bonus of each as we have tickets
    You must get your 600
    You must have line
    contact me line ID benvanobi
    We want new people who have strong ships. We know they are going to be a big part in the raid.

GMcG 3 Raid Schedule:

Sun 1pm - Pit Raid
    Tue 6pm - Pit Raid
    Wed 8pm - HAAT
    Fri - 9pm - Pit Raid
    Sat - 12noon - HAAT

Monday's are when we run bonus raids as we have tickets.
  • Options
    Das Super Villains is in need of someone to replace a member that has decided to leave the game. We raid haat and rancor at 8pm cdt. Guild reset is 30mins prior to that.

Requirements:
    600 tickets daily
    30+ 7* toons
    Follow rules
    Line app

If you're interested or have any questions hit me up on Line.

Line: smokeyekoms
  • Options
    Hello,

Want to join a HAAT guild that:

1) With my 2 million score in HAAT that I can be in the top 10 for reward (*most important)
    2) Have daily tickets of 28.5K+ daily
    3) Raids time that is between 12pm to 9pm Eastern Time

My Stats are

HAAT Damage

Phase 1= 1million, zKylo can solo phase one if I don't have to share with other player.
    Phase 3= 500k, Teebo (L), EP, TFP, STH, RG
    Phase 2&4= 500k, Everyone else on the roster
    Total = 2 million+

Level= 85
    Time Zone= EST
    https://swgoh.gg/u/swag2017/

Discord ID: swag2017#0641

My Line ID: swag2017

Please contact me if your guild has an open spot and fit my requirments thanks you.
  • Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    Options
    18699776_473600472978267_5966328785639541868_n.jpg?oh=b22fca4b2388ea4ba9634f2d9d93e117&oe=59E4ECD6

The Empire is a rapidly growing group of ambitious SWGOH gamers eager to bring peace and stability to the galaxy. The Empire is (currently) composed of two guilds, Kashyyyk and Mandalore, and we are excited to have this be a home to teamwork-oriented players of varying skill levels. Kashyyyk has had all end-game content on farm for months and ranked #3 amongst all guilds in the world. Mandalore has officially placed the HAAT on farm status as well. Great place for growth opportunities!
    Guild Basics:
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run two raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us. Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone. Kashyyyk and Mandalore’s raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, Eastern US time. Key Questions:
    What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire? We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty.
    View the charter here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1JHfGqHbjbdgv5FYfsJ9-qce2BzngafHXB4TsLBHhq40/edit?usp=sharing
    Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, Kashyyyk’s role in the community, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple: 1. Have a minimum of 25 gear 10/11 toons 2. Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities 3. Be on Discord 4. Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day) 5. Have fun Feel free to contact The Empire leaders through any of the below means: Visit us on Discord https://discord.gg/RTNVswj and let us know!
  • Options
    Looking for active players in a relaxed guild. All the active players of an old guild left and started a new one. We do Heroic Rancor raids and looking to start HAAT soon.

Guild Name: Berserk Crusaders
    Rules: None really. Just that you are active daily or close to it.
    Time zone: None. Most of us are MST or east.

Send me message if interested.

• Options
    Want General Kenobi and Han shards but not strong enough to join a heroic guild? Then these are the guilds for you.

Galactic Navy and BinksSchoolForTheGifted are sister guilds. Both guilds easily complete hAAT.

https://swgoh.gg/g/16905/binksschoolforthegifted/
    https://swgoh.gg/g/366/galactic-navy/

Together we formed two new padawan development guilds called Bad GN and Binks Navy Smuggles Wookies. We have a couple spots available in these guilds

The new guilds share a common discord channel so everyone can communicate and we can help you to improve your teams.

The difference between our developmental guilds and typical hAAT guild feeders is we will move some powerful players into the new guild which will allows the new guilds to complete hAAT.

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be hAAT ready. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player, are working on your hAAT teams and want to get better.

We'll help you with suggestions, resources and allow you to ally with members who have gear 11 level 85 fully maxed characters. You can ally with our members and use our characters to help you complete hard light, dark and neutral battles.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 540 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst #6596 or line HanShotFirst.
  • Options
    Who's the Bossk needs just one due to a memeber recently leaving, come get those GK shards. PM me if interested
  • LilC24
    27 posts Member
    Options
    502nd Legion is need of 1-2 members. We max rancor and haat each week. We mainly just need people to obtain their 600/600. Contact me here or on LINE.
    IGN: L1lC24 https://swgoh.gg/u/lilc24/
    LINE: L1lC24
    Guild: 502nd Legion https://swgoh.gg/g/33/502nd-legion/
  • Ugluk199
    295 posts Member
    Options
    Knights of Mandaløre is currently looking for two active players level 85 who will contribute 500 energy minimim a day. We do 3 Heroic Pit / 2 HAAT a week and are a very relaxed and fun guild (raid start time's 7:30 PM Est). We recently defeated HAAT for our first time, so pretty excited to have it on farm now. We're looking for HAAT ready players, those who can do 2%+ per phase. We have a discord channel where you can request additional information and new members are required to join through our recruitment channel.

We hope to hear from you soon.

Discord: https://discord.gg/5FHQKRc
    My ally code : 838-881-555
    Leader's ally code : 771-995-699

We also have a swgoh.gg page : https://swgoh.gg/g/18769/knights-of-mandalore/
  • DeathStarRayGun
    100 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    FEEL THE POWER JOIN THE DARK SIDE

Room for 9 members in elite HAAT alliance
    Line required and must play daily.

Are you ready for Galactic Power and Victory Points? U have gk need a elite group now? All players welcome.

Click
    http://line.me/R/ti/g/2TeIJCflZm

To join recruiting room

iIWJ8SF.png

kQs9mXt.png

icte4fW.png
    Post edited by DeathStarRayGun on
  • Kadenryken1
    476 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
  • Options
    PVP ELITE needs two more players! Not casual, 600/600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition, and/or we'll help you with that. We are a top 50 guild and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank, with 30,000 coins a day. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us, please click here!