Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    Daily player looking for HAAT guild. Current guild is falling apart. I'm on swgoh.gg for all the info. Add me as ally or PM me to check things out.
  • Thod
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    The Lawless is currently farming HAAT.
    We are looking for 1 more member to fill our ranks. (level 82 or higher)

We only have three requirements
    1 - doing 600/600 coins daily
    2 - must have LINE
    3 - follow all posted guild rules in LINE

Raid times 6pm EST and guild refresh is 6:30 EST

Pm me on line for more details
    ID# thodonnell
    Post edited by Thod on
  • RWTD_Burn
    141 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Bears with Sabers is a semi-hardcore guild looking for 1 member. What does that mean? It means that while we don't expect you to spend money on the game we do expect you to be active and care about progressing your roster and the Guild. We are a day 1 guild that has minimal turn over and a great bunch of guys to game with.

Requirements:
    Personal Guild Contribution: 600 a day - easily obtained without spending
    Level: 85 ACTIVE Player
    Roster: At least 35 characters 7*
    App for chatting and strategy: Groupme

Heroic Raid Rules/Times:
    Tank: 11:00AM ET (Day Varies) - To allow for different time zones, we do P1 & P2 when we launch and P3 & P4 the following day.
    Rancor: 10:00AM ET - Players make one attack and see how far they can go.

You can see we have a wide range of members and some awesome players: https://swgoh.gg/g/809/bears-with-sabers/
    We are ET based: Daily Guild Activity flips at 7:30PM ET.

A little about us:
    The core of this Guild has been playing mobile games together for a few years now. We tend to be laid back, cut up a lot as we talk about bourbon's and games, all the while getting the loot to advance the Guild. We look for members who aren't hardcore in attitude but play like they are.
    If we sound like a place where you would have fun, please either post here or grab me in game. I have ally spots open.

Contact either OprionPeace or myself.

IGN: OrionPeace BwS
    Ally Code: 151-615-432

IGN: RWTDBurn BwS
    Ally Code: 732-667-496
    RWTD_Burn - Bears with Sabers
    https://swgoh.gg/u/rwtdBurn/
  • Options
    BinksSchoolForTheGifted is recruiting.

We have two spots available to replace strong alts we'd like to move down to our newly formed padawan development guild.

What are we looking for?

We are looking for community oriented active gamers. You don't have to have an amazing roster or be a hAAT superstar. Completing hAAt is not an issue for us. We want to find someone who fits in with our group and hopefully plays this game with us for a long time. We are looking for people who want to run as many heroic raids as possible and help our guild grow even stronger. You can be a whale, dolphin or F2P. The important this is you are active, community oriented, a team first player and want to get better.

Our guild is closed. If you want to join please send me your ally code and I'll send you an invite. If you are currently in a guild you'll have to leave so I can send you an invite. You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst#6596 or line HanShotFirst.

Here is a link to our guild on SWGOH:

https://swgoh.gg/u/hanshotfirst1/

NOTE: Our guild name was changed and old guild name still shows in swgoh.gg but guild roster is accurate.

Standard HAAT recruiting guild information follows:

HAAT Guild Name:

BinksSchoolForTheGifted

Time zone:

Guild leader is PDT.
    Daily activities reset at 4:00am EDT.
    Guild activities reset at 8:30pm EDT.
    Officers in many areas worldwide.

Here are the basics:

** Discord ** is mandatory. That is where we do the vast majority of our communicating. You'll also find Raid times, rules and helpful guides-- We've got a channel for just about anything. Most important is to check the Announcement channel and our raid channels during heroic raids.

** Activity ** The bulk of our guild logs in multiple times a day and they max their energy. We require minimum 540 raid tickets daily. The more raids, the more we progress. We do understand if you're vacationing, having personal issues, etc. Just give us a heads up! We typically do between 29-30K raid tickets a day. If you've ever been in a guild that does not track activity, you know how frustrating that can be. We're on top of it.

** Raid Rules **
    Heroic Rancor Start times rotate between AM and PM as soon as tickets are available. Top 6 from previous Raid will 0 damage the next raid so that prizes are distributed evenly. Please CHECK #announcements on discord FOR BOTH RAID and Top 6 INFO 24 hour 0 Damage Period enforced. If you are doing a full solo please wait 45 mins to post unless told Raid has been killed If soloing a full phase such as pigs please wait 15 mins to post so that everyone gets a chance. If you have pre run for any damage not listed please also wait 15 mins. Ignoring any of these rules will result in 0 damage for next 2 Rancor Raids.
    Heroic AAT Start times normally after reset or day after reset in evening. Check announcements for exact times. Phase 1 - Zylos handle this phase (for now). They coordinate to .5% ish. Phase 2 - Use phase specific teams ie clones, droids, zader etc. Phase 3 - Also phase specific teams and jedi so Chirpateen Zaderteen Jawa hybrid and that R1/TFP comp. Phase 4 - Kitchen sink (Kill it dead). All start times in #announcements as will damage post times. All phases have a 15 minute damage hold. Penalty for breaking the rules -- Asked to sit out current HAAT RAID and 0 Damage next HAAT RAID.

** Culture ** We're promoting a tight knit community or family type atmosphere. We love to have fun and joke around. We're always open to feedback, questions or concerns and will do what's best for the guild as a whole. We are really proud of our guilds and feel like its a second family.

Our guild is closed. If you want to join please send me your ally code and I'll send you an invite. If you are currently in a guild you'll have to leave so I can send you an invite. You can contact me via PM on this board, on discord HanShotFirst#6596 or line HanShotFirst.
  • Options
    Lvl 85, https://swgoh.gg/u/ialokin/
    Looking for new guild for HAAT.
  • Pudge12
    16 posts Member
    Options
    Death Star Alliance

Elite structured guilds getting 29-30k a day, crushing haats, gw, top of ships and normal arena, we have the best players and strategies.

We're expanding again and looking for new players who can get 600 everyday.
    Line is mandatory having fun is mandatory!!!

You can add to our line chat by clicking the following link

http://line.me/R/ti/g/Meug7D7C7U

Raids are 24 hour post 0 then FFA on rancor. We have several guilds so there's a FFA that will work for your time zone.

Haats are 24 hours minimum run time with scheduled phases for coordinated attacks using hi level "Lugo" like strategies to gain extra advantages vs the tank. Post a 0 anytime to guarantee a reward if real life gets busy, this is just a game after all but we're dedicated to having fun, progressing fast, and helping each other succeed.

Look forward to riding with you soon!!!!

DeathStarRayGun "Official Ray gun used in the movies"

We have Slave Leia pics too...
  • MaulResurected
    556 posts Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    [img][/img]NgR3qyx.jpg

We are a highly competitive guild looking for 1 person.
    Discord is a must and a roster of 30 gear 10+
    https://swgoh.gg/g/11753/allidnce-pi-rogues/
    If interested send me a pm on here or Snake{Rogues Leader}#0551 on discord.
    Guild activities reset at 630pm eastern time
    Rancor Raids are at 800pm eastern and Heroic Tank at 8pm eastern time.
    We hit 30k Raid Tickets every day.
  • SKZR
    93 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    latest?cb=20130524213339
    The Ones Alliance

is looking for Members of all levels

We have 12 guilds in our alliance, 10 are HaTT guilds and two are running Heroic Rancors.

07/07/2017

We have spots open in our casual HaTT guilds that require around 500 guild coins a day

We Have spots open in our HaTT guilds that require 600 guild coins a day.

We also have Heroic Rancor Guilds with a few open spots if you are not ready for any of the above.

If you have any questions please send me a message
    Post edited by SKZR on
  • Options
    Good Evening, The Dark Łords are recruiting. We are a 4 guild community with all top content on farm. Each of our guilds are on the first page of SWGoH.GG in terms of arena average and CS, 3 of them being top 20. Included in this post will a link to all four of our guilds, our mission statement and a link to our application. Please submit an application and you will hear back from us shortly. Our 4 guilds: https://swgoh.gg/g/3015/dark-lords-of-old/ https://swgoh.gg/g/338/dark-lords-of-omega/ https://swgoh.gg/g/5/dark-lords-of-valnar/ https://swgoh.gg/g/765/dark-lords-of-the-force/
    Mission Statement: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ete8qMNZHB3saA1_l-yi2wO3s0Jv2A7gl-qSNsU4u0s/edit?usp=sharing
    Application: https://goo.gl/forms/LyFcM8fGL1VBc9u43
    Happy gaming!
  • Options
    We are an independent guild Looking for heroic aat ready players. 600 tickets is required. Everyone in the guild wants to raid max amount of times allowed per week and we want members who feel the same and are willing to get the 600 every single day. #10 guild earlier today(#3 for HAAT) which means we are producing 30k tickets per day and farming both heroics.

24 hr 0 damage for both raids. We have a wait list tap system for rancor so everyone who can solo will get top 3 loot evenly distributed. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 2.5 hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Looking for strong team(s) for p2 and p3. 1 mil+ damage total for haat preferred.
  • biggles
    1144 posts Member
    Options
    We are "New Zealands finest" have room for 2 members Gmt+12. Newly formed HAAT guild.
    Most from Australia/New Zealand but accepting All countries/players level 85 who contribute
    we currently do tier7 rancor 8.00 pm nz time and HAAT
    48 active members
    24 hour period for people to get on the board (1 character), no cooldown on tank.
    AAT: Heroic Rancor: Heroic
    If interested add obi one:543 463 264
    or message me on LINE:obi111one
    LINE group available with same guild name
    Must do 600 per day be active and polite
  • Options
    .eJwVzMsNwyAMANBdGAC35p9tEEGEKtQIu6cou7fVu79LfdapNnWITN4A9s6F1q5ZaOVWdSNqZ82zsy40IIvkcoz6FgaMiI-f9LQmRhOCB0wYnPXoMJkUnPMIffyb12zq_gK_fyHX.PnLYgB2x0HdY8WtP5GVQCkBrKdE?width=554&height=554

Welcome to TΔ Roughnecks, we are founding members of THE ALLIΔNCE which is a massive community where we have at this moment in time 40+ guilds all sharing resources and knowledge to help each other attain their goals, if you're tired of going from guild to guild due to lack of activity and want a fun place to kick back whilst getting the rewards you deserve, then this is the place for you as we have hAAT on farm, and are looking for more members to share the Kenobi love with.

Guild: TΔ Roughnecks Δlpha/ZetΔ/OmegΔ/SigmΔ

Slots Open: Δlpha-1/ZetΔ-1/OmegΔ-1/SigmΔ-1

Rancor: Tier VII-Tier VI

AAT: Tier VII-Tier VI

Requirements:

Download Discord - All Guilds
    Minimum player level - Δlpha-85/ZetΔ-85/OmegΔ-80/SigmΔ-75
    Minimum Gear 10+ - Δlpha-10/ZetΔ-10/OmegΔ-5/SigmΔ-0
    Obtain the full 600 tickets a day - All Guilds
    When we are doing a 24 hour 0 damage period only do a 0 damage run.

If you would like to join the greatest community on Star Wars Galaxy Of Heroes, just download discord and join our server with this code - https://discord.gg/4uNvzcJ then send a message to @recruiter who will get the process started, I look forward to seeing you.

Happy Hunting
    JD
  • Aquilla
    75 posts Member
    Options
    We are Guardians of the northen lights. A europen based guild doing Haat or Rancor T7 almost every day and doing around 27k raid tickets each day. We are now looking for 2 more member to fill up our guild.

We offer you a friendly, helpful and social guild and some easy earnd GK shard. (And Solo shard to).
    We want from u around 600. If u miss it we wont kick you. We also want you ready for Haat with atleast one good team.
    it will be great if u have a good arena team (top 100) for the upcomming events

Raidtime is 18.30 GMT

We have simple rules for raids and use Line for chatting.

If you got any questions just ask.
    My line id is aquilla78
  • Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    Options
    18839201_477211109283870_1978762502346267636_n.jpg?oh=02f08dda4e91efdd170fb0ea9364ba22&oe=59ABFFF7

We are recruiting hAAT ready players for The Empire Mandalore. If you think you have what it takes to put on the armor and collect the bounty on Rancors and Tanks, let us know! Find us here or on discord at discord.gg/RTNVswj
  • Cyaz1d3
    18 posts Member
    Options
  • Soc
    162 posts Member
    Options
    Hello,
    We are doing AAT Heroics and completing 2/3week.If you are an active player and working on improving your toons join us we are more than happy to help you along the way if needed.
    We are a U.K. Guild currently seeking new members for our Heroic AAT raids.We are an active day one guild ,friendly with a great atmosphere in our chats.We currently do 3 T7 rancor raids a week which start at 20:00 U.K. GMT which take place on Mondays,Wednesdays & Sundays we encourage people to log a score if they can't make the raid as we want everyone on the prize board.We are doing 2/3 AAT Heroics a week and once you are an active player we would be happy to have you.
    We are well organised with raids and have a rota in place so everyone gets turns in each phase and many of our guild have solo at 7* and they have taken a back seat with low scores(this is entirely up to the individual whether they take a step back or stay in the rota) so others can max solo quicker.We are a mix of F2P & P2P either are welcome.
    Requirements are
    Level 85
    20+ 7* toons(one team for each phase of Heroic AAT)
    600 coins daily
    Must have the line app for comms
    Line ID - socireland
    Ally code - 166-238-833
    Reply here or PM me
    Thanks
  • Options
    Our guild is looking to pick up 2 heroic ready HAAT players.

We are an English speaking guild but have worldwide membership.

Our HAAT is on farm mode, FFA and is usually completed in about 45min

Our guild employs a 9pm EST 24hr 0 damage registration system and then FFA for both Rancor and HAAT.

Our guild is a friendly one with the only expectations being:

- Line app (mandatory)
    - 600 guild coins per day (mandatory)
    - Participate in raid (even if it's only 0 damage registration)
    - 2% damage per phase in HAAT

For further info contact add me in game 339-696-623, Kanyeworst on Line app (swgohkanyeworst)
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    TeamSkunk has 8 hAAT guilds, currently out of those guilds there are three total spots available. 20-30+ g10/11 toons required, strict 600 a day, very active and fun community. Hit me up if interested or join our discord server https://discord.gg/wF5AzWP and a recruiter will hook you up.
  • zhtd17
    948 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    You need GK shards, but don't want to be in a guild full of rules and looks like a full time job!
    Look no more, we're a friendly active guild, helping each other out, recently clearing HAAT.
    Our guild is British time, but having people from different countries.
    We raid the pit 3 times per week and HAAT 2 times.
    Requirements: you don't need to have +50 g11 toons, just teams for p3 and p2 (preferably a team for every phase)
    Hit 600 daily (we know life happens)
    Download Line app
    If you are interested pm me, or contact zhtd17 on Line for more information.
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Hello there! My name's Ash and I'm looking for a guild that can clear HAAT Heroic. I am social and I have a full squad of jedi's (gear 11) in the top 50 (pvp). I feel like I'm carrying the guild I'm in right now. Always in top 3 of damage done in a normal HAAT (12mil). Pm me on Line or message me back through here! Line id: ashiewan.
  • Options
    TeamSkunk has 8 hAAT guilds, currently out of those guilds there are three total spots available. 20-30+ g10/11 toons required, strict 600 a day, very active and fun community. Hit me up if interested or join our discord server https://discord.gg/wF5AzWP and a recruiter will hook you up.

Hello there! My name's Ash and I'm looking for a guild that can clear HAAT Heroic. I am social and I have a full squad of jedi's (gear 11) in the top 50 (pvp). I feel like I'm carrying the guild I'm in right now. Always in top 3 of damage done in a normal HAAT (12mil). I'm an very addictive active person that loves to play this game! My line Id: ashiewan
  • Moonraker
    155 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    looking for a new guildie who wants to be a part of SLM (scruffy looking maulrats) We complete Heroic Rancor & HAAT. You don't need to be superstars, just guildless, a daily contributor, and (preferably) have teams for heroic tank. Why us? We are not a guild of stuck up whale bums. Nope. We all share our strategies using discord app, joke around, just be a light hearted clan of people across the world who randomly post pics of their legs. So why join some communist guild just to be ordered around stressing out all the time? Nope, not when you can join SLM where you will quickly find out fun comes first. Sure we have some raid rules to make it fair for everyone, nothing commy at all. So if you are level 85 and fit our description and want to join us, here's how:

To join our team:
    - Message me on discord: moonraker#6207
    -ally code: 899-378-718

Currently 2 spots
    3:00 est raid times
  • Sev74907
    211 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    EDIT: Spot closed

Hi All,

Thanks for stopping by! I'm an officer of STR0NTIUM D0GS. We are a friendly bunch who regularly complete T7 Rancor and HAAT. We are looking for 1 person as we had a guild member quit.

We are primarily U.K. players (as that is our reset time) but accept members from all over. We have several U.S. players (myself included). Reset is at 7:30pm BST, 2:30pm EST, 11:30am PST

Our only rules for being in the guild is to:
    1) Stay Active
    2) Help each other out
    3) Have fun
    4) Try to complete 600 daily raid tickets

For raids we hold to a 24 hour registration period and then for The Pit it's 1 attack per player. For HAAT it's 24 hour reg period and then FFA. Gotta be fast with raids as Rancor is usually down in about 1-2 hours tops and HAAT is done in about 3-4.

If you'd like to join a good guild that has fun and helps each other out please message me.

Most of us are on LINE and we highly encourage you to join our chat. My LINE ID is sev74907. You can also look up my ally code: 147-495-444

Come get those Kenobi shards!
    Post edited by Sev74907 on
  • baked_qft
    275 posts Member
    Options
    Almost haat ready guild in need of a few players to boost our ranks. We are mostly EST but do have players in other time zones. We are friendly, helpful, and big supporters of guild exchange. We attempted haat 2 weeks ago but only got halfway, like many guilds we were overconfident with our phase 2 teams. We won't get caught out again.
    We are not looking for someone to come and do all the work. We want people who have been working on getting ready for haat and want to contribute, to be a part of the victory. If you think you're ready, or a week away but your guild isn't there yet, this is the spot for you.
    what we are looking for:
    -players with at least 1 haat ready squad. (we have p1 taken care of- 3 zylos in guild atm)
    -someone interested in hitting their 600 energy per day
    -someone willing to make an account on our forums (we use this to talk strategy, set squads for pit raids etc.
    We have a bunch of long time members here, and foster a good environment for any new players to jump into. It's also a pretty mature bunch, as a number of us have kids. We also don't have a lot of turn over, there's a solid core here and we want to build on it.
    We farm heroic rancor based on a 3 squad system. 3 raids per week, 1 raid you are active, the other 2 you just do your zero damage registration and get free gear. This allows for a rotating top five. A couple of our bigger hitters (there's probably 5 or 6 of us that can solo it) tend to just auto a million damage or so and leave the top 3 spots to guys who need the gear. It's a very fair environment here, we realize that when guildies get the gear they need, they will hit that much harder on the haat.
    we have discord as well but not mandatory, the website is where we do most of our organization
    If this sounds like the place you want to be, let me know. pm me here or send me an ally request:
    167-975-755
    bakedx, Knights Templar OTOR
  • bomber
    8 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    -
    Post edited by bomber on
  • Options
    We are a HAAT guild looking for one more person to join us.
    We offer guaranteed kenobi shards , sociable community, we are at almost 30k contribution everyday, we raid really often.
    We requiere 600/600 everyday and a line id.

Contact me on LINE at : 54300539x (PublicEnemy)
  • TMoneyGee
    107 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Post edited by TMoneyGee on
  • Tim111762
    10 posts Member
    edited June 2017
    Options
    PROJECT BLACKSABER IS RECRUITING!
    We currently kill heroic rancor in about 30 minutes and normal tank in about 2 hours. We are transitioning out a few alt characters and have 5 spots open to fill with great players who know what they are doing and are competent in HAAT team strategies. will be attempting heroic raid this month and are looking to add a few players who are in it for the long haul.

-9pm Eastern Raid times
    -Discord mandatory
    -600 energy daily required
    -building one team per phase of AAT to do 2% damage.
    -message me if interested