Content update 8/9 [Mega]

Replies

• JaggedJ wrote: »
    So what's with the in game message about Nihilus and Fulcrum being available as a tile in shipments? Which shipment?

I was wondering the same... They are already in shipments...
  • When does it end ??
  • You can't even say how long the event runs?
  • How many days CLS event will be avaible? I need some shards yet ^^ @Vampire_X Tks : D
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    The event begins in 7.5 hours. I'm sure the duration will be visible. No need to panic just yet.
  • #blessed, ready to go all g9 with good mods. Me versus the timer now.
  • When does it end. This detail is needed
  • I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tell us, to increase the pressure to buy packs. I'd rather go without than pander to that.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    So what's with the in game message about Nihilus and Fulcrum being available as a tile in shipments? Which shipment?

This
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Event starts in less than 8 hours. While it would be nice if they just said it, for most it's a case of going to sleep, waking up and having a look.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tell us, to increase the pressure to buy packs. I'd rather go without than pander to that.

We will find out in 7 hours. So not that much pressure.
  • ive been aggressively farming old ben for the past 4-5 days, only to find out the event is out now and will likely finish in a week. whats the point? does anyone else think these big events should have clear date indicators, so people know whether to aggressively farm or to hold back untill the next one? i even sank money (something I havent done before) into crystals for refreshes. now my moneys been wasted because im not going to be able to do it in time. thanks a lot.
  • When they say Shipments without a qualified, it's just regular Shipments. The ones that cost crystals (except for the few items at the bottom for credits, you know, the ones most of us buy while ignoring the crystal stuff.

Giving us five attempts on hard node missions: very good move, and nice timing given that hard mode guild activity just started.

Not telling us how long the Luke event lasts: very bad move, since many of us were awaiting this update precisely for this information, since all we want to know is if we will even be able to do it. We still don't know that. I don't know if there's some reason you're deliberately holding back on this or if you just forgot to include it, but please give us some sense here of the timetable. Many, many of us are asking just for that one piece of information.
  • Nith
    22 posts Member
    REFRESHING CHANGE TO OLD DIFFICULTIES
    Hard Node attempts have been Increased! For a limited time, Hard Nodes have had their attempts increased from 3 to 5. This change applies to both Light Side & Dark Side Nodes.

THIS. HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THANK YOU
  • No
  • Kyno wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't tell us, to increase the pressure to buy packs. I'd rather go without than pander to that.

Will we though?
  • Parableman wrote: »
    When they say Shipments without a qualified, it's just regular Shipments. The ones that cost crystals (except for the few items at the bottom for credits, you know, the ones most of us buy while ignoring the crystal stuff.

Giving us five attempts on hard node missions: very good move, and nice timing given that hard mode guild activity just started.

Not telling us how long the Luke event lasts: very bad move, since many of us were awaiting this update precisely for this information, since all we want to know is if we will even be able to do it. We still don't know that. I don't know if there's some reason you're deliberately holding back on this or if you just forgot to include it, but please give us some sense here of the timetable. Many, many of us are asking just for that one piece of information.

its an absoloute joke
  • Will the event come back in the future? I'm calling it quits for this one, but I'd like to know if it will be back. No way I can 7* a locked Old Ben.
  • really people? events always last as long as the packs! look at the packs for how long the event will be here! its not that hard guys.
  • ive been aggressively farming old ben for the past 4-5 days, only to find out the event is out now and will likely finish in a week. whats the point? does anyone else think these big events should have clear date indicators, so people know whether to aggressively farm or to hold back untill the next one? i even sank money (something I havent done before) into crystals for refreshes. now my moneys been wasted because im not going to be able to do it in time. thanks a lot.

The event is probably going to be 13 days.

• Parableman wrote: »
    When they say Shipments without a qualified, it's just regular Shipments. The ones that cost crystals (except for the few items at the bottom for credits, you know, the ones most of us buy while ignoring the crystal stuff.

its an absoloute joke

You can just wait 7 hours.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Parableman wrote: »

Why send an in game message though? They've been in those shipments for a long time. Unless it's a limited time permanent tile that doesn't come and go with refreshes.

Guess we'll find out when the next refresh happens.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Kyno wrote: »

Will we though?

yes every event has an event timer, so you know when it will end once it starts.
  • Bought 3 packs...12 shards of Luke in each....fffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.....
  • Lilpup
    403 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Parableman wrote: »

Why send an in game message though? They've been in those shipments for a long time. Unless it's a limited time permanent tile that doesn't come and go with refreshes.

Guess we'll find out when the next refresh happens.

From the wording they each will have a tile every shipment refresh is what im thinking..ie no other toon will appear there.
  • Don't freak out. Don't freak out. Don't
    nervous-gif.gif?resize=381%2C215
  • Jak
    3 posts Member
    Or is it one and done, and then his shards are locked behind the new territory battles or something like GK or Raid Han...

I was so close to buying the new packs for Old ben, but I'm FTP and doubt even the packs would get me to qualify for the event in time.

What are your thoughts?
  • packs go away in 2 weeks. Event will be 2 weeks