Guild Merges

Replies

• Options
    Up to 5 active level 85 players wanted. USA Pacific time zone preferred.

Frustrated with an inactive guild? come chat with us on discord. Bring your friends!

https://discord.gg/KrJYH8 link expires 24 hours from now.
    @Maestro#7373 -- message me any time.

We are an original guild formed on day 1 of guilds. We finish 24hr zero damage rule on Heroic Pit. We drain Normal AAT in 3 hours. And are “this” close to completing Heroic AAT. Your help will likely put us over the top.

Scruffy Nerfed Herders
  • Options
    AWΔΚΕNED EMPIRE, we can acomidate a group or small merge with the right guild/members

About us

We are a newer guild of the ALLiΔNCE. A part of a 5 Guild cluster which we share knowledge, strategy and at times members. With this approach we are able to handle any new content that comes our way. All major decisions are done by vote from within the guild. We find this keeps the guild fun and more interactive. By vote our raids now start at 7:00PM EDT

What do you need?

-Discord
    -Ten gear 10 characters
    -Great attitude
    -Follow 24hr 0 damage procedure
    -Maintain a daily average of 500 raid tickets (3500 per week)

How do I join?

Reply the the leader of AWΔKENED EΜPΙRΕ by contacting DEAD#2965 on Discord or send me a PM through the forums. We aren't full, because we don't just want anyone. We want a solid guild based on the requirements.
    Hope to hear from you!
  • Bruje_Doden1
    6 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Edit: I have found another guild to merge. Thank you to those who reached out.

Guild name: Galen Marek's Secret Guild (is no more.
    Post edited by Bruje_Doden1 on
  • Options
    Guild name: Galen Marek's Secret Guild.
    We would like to merge.

Leader: myself
    Currently we have 18, but about 14 are active (played within the last 2 days)
    10 of our members are level 85, and the other 4 active members are steadily making it to 80.

We have attempted Tier 7 Rancors to only make it about halfway. We eventually would like to finish Tier 7 to finally get our hands on Solo.
    Although we have not attempted Heroic Tier in AAT, we would also like to one day accomplish it and start getting General Obi shards.

Also thinking long term. Would like to be active when Territory Battles finally arrive.

As of right now, our only means of communication are through the game. No third-party chat apps.

We are flexible, if we have to "abandon" the 'secret guild' to join another one, I'm sure the other players wouldn't mind.

My swgohh.gg/u/bruje123
    Please let me know if you would like to join us, or if we can join you guys.

We are looking for 10-15 for our guild. Probably be enough to make us Haat ready. We are close.

Land of Canada Strikes Back
    Shooter-leader
    471-197-315
  • Options
    Land of Canada Strikes Back
    471-197-315

We are looking for another guild to merge with us. We are 30 right now and very close to haat ready. Many of us have very deep rosters and are ready for territory battles too. We need a good active guild of 15-20 to top up.
  • Options
    hi all,
    we get our first HAAT done today. It is pretty hard but we did it. we want less than 10 people to merge with us to replace our alt accounts as well as less active players. add me in Line app: ciacyy and start conversation. Discord: Bronn (worldoftank)#9243
  • Options
    Prolific Guild... 346-856-224... ProlificGuild.com... (A Discord Guild)

We would be willing to make room for upto 10 active members, PM me if you would like to be an officer and can bring us at-least 5 members

Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    Kill Safe,
    -Nutzoids
    https://swgoh.gg/u/nutzoids/
  • Options
    We would like to merge.

10 of our members are level 85, and the other 4 active members are steadily making it to 80.

We have attempted Tier 7 Rancors to only make it about halfway. We eventually would like to finish Tier 7 to finally get our hands on Solo.
    Although we have not attempted Heroic Tier in AAT, we would also like to one day accomplish it and start getting General Obi shards.

Also thinking long term. Would like to be active when Territory Battles finally arrive.

As of right now, our only means of communication are through the game. No third-party chat apps.

We are flexible, if we have to "abandon" the 'secret guild' to join another one, I'm sure the other players wouldn't mind.

My swgohh.gg/u/bruje123
    We would like to merge.

My swgohh.gg/u/bruje123

• Options
    We would like to merge.

My swgohh.gg/u/bruje123

Hey man come and join us we are at 24 members because we started new guild. But current members are able to finish heroic no problem. If interested message me here or look up Aka'liit. Only requirement is having discord https://discord.gg/ykyGBm. My ally code is 152-374-864
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers are an invite only guild with only a few openings available.
    Average 27k tickets daily & that is one of our few rules. Get your tickets! 100% of the time is unreasonable, but 600 most days , as life happens.
    Boston Stranglers have a wide demographic of women & men , young & older.
    We are an EST guild , but have several European players & do weekend raids @ Euro friendly times.
    We use Slack app, but it's not mandatory.
    Extremely generous gear donations & hilarious knowledgeable folks make Boston Stranglers a fun group to hang out with.
    Gear up quickly as we keep the raids rolling & never waste tickets.
    578-674-547
  • Options
    Hi guys....Ball'n Out is currently seeking a small guild to join forces with us. We are a Heroic Rancor guild that is close to completing HAAT as well...we have a group or warm and friendly memebers that are willing to help out. We would like people that can get 600 tickets per day...come and join us. We use EST time zone...contact me on discord @ ArsenalGunnaz#1596
  • Options
    Korribans graveyard is recruiting or open to a group merging with us
    We are aligned with a guild that is ranked 138 in the top guilds leaderboard. We just merged with them about 3 weeks ago. We still do heroic rancor raids and want to get this guild doing haat raids in the near future. With the new hope faction pass, commander Skywalker, and gear 12 on the way, I believe that's possible.
    Leader: Ziost (myself)
    Officers: Nevermorealt
    Stu pidassoe
    Doritos jesus
    tp091316
    We have 43 members currently but only 30-35 active. Territory battles are on the way and we want 50 active. Line chat app, 600 tickets daily (life happens so if you don't hit all in one day you won't get the boot) participation in raids (follow 24 hr 0 damage pit rule) and territory battles is required.

Line id is korribansgraveyard
    Guild time zone is pst
    Ally code is 225-728-697

• Options
    Has your Guild just IMPLODED?
    Are you tired of carrying members who don't contribute to Raid Tickets, Raids, or progression?
    Does your Guild lack TEAM spirit and/or leadership?
    Are you tired of being left out of Raids due to bad Raid Schedules?
    Are you fed up with your Officers mandating what toons to Grind, Level, or Gear?

LOOK NO FURTHER: The DarkSiders Guild is recruiting, AND WE WANT YOU!!! We have 6 OPEN SLOTS available NOW!!!

The DarkSiders Guild is a T7 Heroic Pit (24 hour Zero Damage) and NAAT Guild whose members are ramping up for HAAT and Territories. We have an international group across several time-zones... Raid schedules are always open for discussion.

Requirements:
    • Must be Level 85 with at least one full synergy squad maxed out at 7* with mods (Jedi, Rebels, Droids, Sith, First Order, Resistance, etc.).
    •Must be prepared to contribute to 600 daily for Raid Tickets.
    •We ASK that members register with http://swgoh.gg in order to provide better advice towards progression... and to consider proven HAAT Squads listed on http://petebutler.co.uk/mrpi/#rancor
    3 days of inactivity without prior notification earns probation and eventual removal from Guild. We ARE understanding of real life: work, military, vacation, illness... we just ask that people keep the Officers informed of circumstances.
    •MUST communicate with team. Game chat is nice, but Discord is MANDATORY: share tips & strategies on Raid Squads, Galactic War, Arena, Mods, Synergy Squads, Raid Schedules (Holiday Schedules), & whatnot.
    •We encourage friendly banter and communication with other members; HOWEVER, we have a Zero Tolerance Policy for Trolling, Flaming, Harassment, Hate-speech (racial, sexual, religious, etc.). We want the game to be fun. Anyone who crosses the line may find themselves looking for another Guild.
    •There are no boots (removal from Guild) without a vote from the 'Jedi Council' unless it's under EXTREME circumstances.

We can take prospective members in bulk, or a few at a time. REMEMBER: We can't accept people who are still in a Guild. You must not have a Guild or be prepared to leave your current Guild prior to joining. NOTE: Officer Positions on our 'Jedi Council' are available for those who are ACTIVE and demonstrate good people/communication skills.

Replies to this post will be entertained; however, Discord is a quicker way to do business.
    Friend/Contact briscoe88#9829 via Discord Private Message for negotiations.
    Ally Code: 864-364-376
  • Options
    Seeking groups of active, HAAT ready players looking for an experienced leadership team, fun people, and serious gaming. Would discuss other arrangements such as merging in if the right fit came up.

Rock Paper Rancor is looking for serious gamers that don't take themselves seriously. We are a fresh start raiding guild with full raid experience recently formed to shed an inactive player base in preparation for faster ticket generation and territory battles. Seeking HAAT ready players (80+, 2+ teams ready to rip) and folks who are able to hit 600 raid tickets daily.

We would be open to discussions with other active guilds, small, active haat ready groups looking for new homes, and potentially a merge into a larger guild if it was the right fit. The twelve of us have heroic rancor on farm (30 minutes til dead) and crush regular aat. 10 of us are beyond HAAT ready.

Raids: 9pm est
    24 hour no hit rule.
    Seeking groups that are mostly 85 with HAAT ready rosters, preferably minimum of 2 geared teams or rapidly approaching.

Discord: Meshliv#3648
    Ally Code: 684-724-551
  • Options
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club is looking for additional new members. We have 21 members now, and are looking to take on another 1-10. We are happy to accept you as equals in every way. We look forward to your suggestions, firepower, and friendship in the game. We will honour all current officer positions.

We're doing Heroic in the Pit against the Rancor, but we're not yet ready to complete Heroic in the Tank Takedown. One tier below. We do raids on US and UK time zones.

Many of us were members of an established Guiild that lost its leader, and are rebuilding better than before. We're a group of great people, so one rule - Have fun! (and contribute)

PST guild time zone (mix of European and American players)
    The Rancor raid has a strict 24 hour 0 damage rule and then any may fully join in.
    AAT - Unlimited damage as soon as the raid opens
    Try to do 600 energy each day
    Have fun

Would love to have you onboard.
    The Mol Eliza Fan Club
    Ally Code 174-714-377

Fun, easy-going Guild.
  • Options
    We are looking to add about 23-25 guys, we are Heroic Rancor but normal ATT and are trying to get to heroic. We want to make that jump without having to join another Heroic ready group. If you looking to join a guild with room top performers and not a ton of rules but organized than this is a good home for you.

Hi! Our guild is looking to merge with a guild just like yours. We currently have 38 but only about 20 actively participate. We run heroic rancor and normal tank but hoping to beat heroic soon. We tried in July and couldn't do it. Everyone is lvl 78+ and we're just trying to find more active players to help with territory battles too. Let me know if you still need a merge!
  • ProCapper
    30 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    *** Looking To Merge ***

The Krath Brotherhood is expanding to the furtherest reaches of the Galaxy. What we have to offer:

1... MANY Top 10 Squad/Fleet Arena members who are willing to share their insight.

2... HUGE Discord database serviced by 7 Bots to ensure we stay current. 5 video feeds, 2 podcasts, Forum & Reddit posts plus so much more.

3... As you grow we will have an advanced guild for you to transfer too or stay together as a group.

4... Very professionally run guild with solid communication, scheduling and conflict resolution. (We hate drama.)

5... We recruit 5-10 individual members per week, allowing us to help keep your guild fresh with active players.

6... We currently have a guild with room for up to 25 members and your current guild's leader will be offered an officers postions within the guild.

TERRITORY BATTLES is almost here. The more members in your guild the greater the rewards! NOW is the perfect time to make your move before the rush to merge happens and the best merges have already been done. Don't get caught with your pants down.

WANT TO LEARN MORE?

Hit me up in Discord ProCapper#9268
    Post edited by ProCapper on
  • Adobo_Hutt
    17 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Care to Merge Guilds?

Name: Holocron
    Time Zone: Central Standard Time
    Rules: Zero Damage for 24 hours

Holocron is an open Guild with 19 level 85 players out of 32 total. We're a small guild with a handful of high end players and looking for more. We want friendly, regular players who are anxious to build their accounts to take on HAAT and eventually the new Territories game mode.

https://swgoh.gg/u/adobothehutt/

Hope to hear from you soon!

P.S. Since the guild is open you can stop by at any time.
  • Options
    Hi all. Updated information on Rancor Pack a single 1 off day 1 guild!

We have room for 10 or more players individual or otherwise.

Please visit our recruitment thread for details:

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/125691/we-have-just-the-guild-for-you/p1?new=1

Or pm me here.

Another point of contact is Discord

Pack Leader Chrismen Villaird#3516

Thanks!!!

Look forward to meeting you soon!
  • Options
    Force distraction
    Hello we are look for players to join our guild. We have 30 in the guild now doing a T7 rancor raid and a regular aat raid let me know if u want to join we welcome all players 684684652 Force. Distraction
    Maybe a merger
  • Options
    Guild of 20 looking to fill up to 50 currently doing 6* rancor and tank merge with us so we can move up the ranks all players welcome. 865-756-459
  • Options
    Kethproen wrote: »
    Guild of 20 looking to fill up to 50 currently doing 6* rancor and tank merge with us so we can move up the ranks all players welcome. 865-756-459
    We currently are sitting at 24 and had heroic Rancor on farm would you care to join with us.

• Options

Join
    Force distraction
    Hello we are look for players to join our guild. We have 30 in the guild now doing a T7 rancor raid and a regular aat raid let me know if u want to join we welcome all players 684684652 Force. Distraction
    Maybe a merger
  • Options
    Greetings everyone. If you are reading this thread it means your guild has an activity problem. Since I'm writing it it means we do as well.

We have a solid core group of players. We are looking to merge with another guild in the same position. We aren't looking to absorb another guild nor or we looking to be absorbed. All players will move to a new guild.

We are a casual atmosphere guild. No one gets booted because they fail to get 600 points a day. Everyone should strive to get 600 though.

We have a zero damage rule on naat and HPit for first 24 hours. After that you better be ready cause they are gone in 30 minutes or less. We currently reach P3 of haat. We are looking to get over the hump same as you.

Everyone needs to be on line and swgoh.gg

No selfish players, we all work together and utilize the guild exchange to its full potential.

If this sounds like what you are looking for look me up on line app

Line ID: baddabing
  • Options
    we have a guild that could fit you all doing Hpit and with the rest of our Empire's help HAAT. Could get your guild mates up to doing significant damage in HAAT in no time. This will be the 3rd guild our empire has brought on board and made able to farm HAAT. If you are interested, Line ID Crudia, is where you can contact me.

• Options
    Guild Name: force kln

Time Zone : Eastern

Guild Reset Time: 6:30PM

We are looking for 10 members to finish off roster

We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can.

For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

we currently running T5 twice a week and T6 once a week. nAAT is always up
    All Pits have 24 No damage rule. Raid times are Mon Wed Fri 7pm

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord. My ID on Discord is supa#8477

Ally Code: 445-185-278

https://swgoh.gg/u/supa/

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Guild

Aka'liit
    Developmental Guild – Openings Available
    * Requires 600 raid tickets/energy per day
    * Level 85 player preferred but 70-80 we can work with
    * Currently fighting Tier 7 Rancor Raids & Tier 6 AAT Raids – should be fighting HAAT within a month once Guild is back to full capacity.

Come and join us every single person in guild is pretty active and dedicated to getting both heroic and territory battles on farm. We had heroic rancor on farm and were 2 weeks away from HAAT. 24 of us decided to leave last guild because of inactive leader couple days ago and working our way up on to starting heroics again. We should be on heroic rancor hopefully next week with some recruitment that we just started doing today for tickets. If interested my ally code is 152-374-864. Give me 2 weeks and if doesn't do it for you can leave. Also discord is a requirement for us moving forward. Guild name is Aka'liit. Give us a chance we have a good community and main players that moved over have been playing 4-8 months with some since release.

Currently we are not trying to join merge with anybody but if this doesn't work out we may not have a choice.
  • Options
    1. The Sons of Dathomir
    Members now: 48
    Raids/week: 6
    Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * level 85
    * at least 10 characters at 7*
    * do 600 tickets/day
    * good team for HAAT Phase 2
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Costahd
    * Line ID: costahd
    * Message me here: @costahd

2. Nightbrothers of Dathomir X
    The fastest growing guild
    We have 40 members now

Guild rewards reset at 19:30 pm CST
    Raids start at 14:00 CST
    Raids: The Pit T5/T6 and Normal Tank
    Guild website: www.swgoh.costahd.com

We are looking for:
    * any level
    * Line chat application / Line it is a chat application for iOS and Android. / We don't require you to chat everyday.

Contact
    LINE ID: jaxxsaber
    LINE ID: chancellormartok

Join Instantly
    Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

To track guilds details: www.swgoh.costahd.com/join-a-guild
  • Options
    Triforce Syndicate is looking for about 10 active players. Player level doesn't matter if you can contribute 400-600 tickets a day. We aren't sticklers and keep things friendly and fun.

We farm Heroic Rancor and will be able to complete HAAT in the next month or two (sooner if players that have one or two HAAT squads join!).

Whatever your level, if you can contribute 400-600 energy, we will do the rest. :)
  • Options
    The Rebel Rousers - A guild of about 20 looking to have another like sized guild merge so we can start and get through raids faster and hopefully eventually do heroic raids.

My in-game name is Michael Skyflyer - 637-475-998

https://discord.gg/PYzZvV If you want to discuss.