Normal Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Y0da's Marauders is actively recruiting members working towards heroic raids who already have some well established characters/teams. We are currently running tier 6 rancor raids and are in the midst of a long, ongoing (tier 6) tank raid.

more than half of our players are currently level 80+, the others in the 70s, so there is room to grow here.

we play hard but we're pretty laid-back, friendly, helpful, and lots of strong players to use as allies :) guild reset is currently 1830 CDT (UTC -5), and we typically raid in the evenings.

members are strongly encouraged to join guild chat on the Line app. contact meyoda or rimamir3 on Line if interested in joining, or PM me here.
  • Galaxy of The FM Sithlords recruiting! We are a newly created guild that left our old guild due to inactivity. We are actively looking for new members with the hopes of running Heroic AAT raids and members who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events. Our goal is moving up to Heroic tanks raids as soon as possible! All raids will have a 24 hour period where everyone does 1 attack for 0 damage (send in 1 weak toon to die) so that everyone is guaranteed rewards. After 24 hrs raids will be free-for-all. Guild owner and officers are located in CST USA.

Guild Name: Galaxy of The FM Sithlords
    Ally code: 786-368-548
  • Guild: GLI SPARTANI

Timezone: Italia (reset 18:30)
    Language: Italiano(and English)
    Communication / Chat app: Discord
    Minimum level: 70+

Raid Rules Rancor (Heroic rank VII) : inizio 08:00 con un solo attacco a testa, poi dalle 20:00 attacchi liberi (Start at 08:00 with only one head attack, then by 20:00 free attacks)

Raid Rules AAT (Normal rank VI) : tutto il tempo, gratuito per tutti (all the time, free for all)

Ally Code: 843-138-429
    Discord : MadMax#9401
  • Guild - Aussie Nerf Herders

Come join the Nerf Herders

We are a social guild looking for players to join us as we close in on heroic Pit and Tank raids
    we have a great bunch of people who are always helping out. Raiding in order of T4, T5 then T6 pits atm
    and always have Tank raid going but that changes if there is enough people wanting to do specific raid.
    Our members are from Australia and US

Time zone - GMT+8 and West Coast US

Guild chat only for now

My Ally Code is 268-758-362

Cheers

ID - CoolBreeze
  • RaineyRam
    372 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Cruel Assasins is a guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
    Post edited by RaineyRam on
  • Nerd Herd Legion
    We are a small group of mainly aussie (sydney time) raiders who are looking to progress. We have tier 6 pit on farm, though are currently sitting at under 20% on phase 4 for tier 7. We took a stab, the next time it will go down for sure (his increase in resist was more than we expected).
    We predominately play of a night, generous for donations, happy to offer advice. some of our higher level players have swgoh.gg profiles, (we are working on it)
    check me/us out https://swgoh.gg/u/valourvassa/
    ally code 398-686-447
    We are slow on the tank raid, but getting faster as more of us reach 85.
    Thanks for reading, and feel free to join.
    May the force be with you.
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi Guys!
    Thanks for all the support to our guild and we are expanding!!
    Our Sister guild "igotabadfeelingboutthistoo" is now up and running!
    As our guild is still in its infant stages, we would like to invited any player which are leisure, layout or even active to join us. We will have officers to guide you along the progress of this game.

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Our officers will reach out to answer any question you may have

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - igotabadfeelingboutthis (HAAT)
    - Igotabadfeelingboutthistoo (NEW)
    - Guild Reset- 9:30pm EST, 1:30am GMT, 9:30am GMT+8
    - Rancor Raid: In progress
    - AAT Raid: In progress
    - Discord is preferred
    - Any Daily contribution is most welcome!
    - All potential members are welcome

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: xanadu#6500 (Officer 11:00am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: KGBCKiat#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

More information on our main recruitment page:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
    Post edited by KGBKiat on
  • Jawshua84
    1 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Guild Name: Qotsisajak

-We're looking to fill up our roster with active members. Our goal is to work together to gear up and go after the heroic raids.

Time Zone: Pacific (PDT)

Rules:
    -Level 80+
    -Be active. Players inactive longer than 14 days will be kicked.
    -When the guild roster starts to fill, we'll start the 24 hour "0 damage" rule.

3rd Party Chat: Discord. Message me at Jawshua#5828 if interested.

Current Raid Tiers: Tier 6 for both raids. Clears take less than a week.
  • Our guild, Edge of the Void, is looking for a couple recruits.

Guild Name: Edge of the Void

About Our Guild: Our guild has been around for almost a year now. We currently have 47/50 members, having purged some inactive players and a some who can't comply with raid rules. Nearly all of our members are level 85. We've got a good mix of high-end players along with a number who are developing their teams. Everybody gets along. We've got a lot of generous donaters, and our crew is great with roster-building advice and battle-strategy. We're looking to fill out the rest of our guild with players who are level 80+. We don't have any strict star/gear level requirement, but new admits should be level 85 and have characters appropriately starred/geared to compete in Heroic Rancor and AAT, including at least 5 7-star characters. We need active players, especially with the upcoming Territory Battles. The daily refresh is 6:30 p.m. pacific.

Rancor Raid: We currently run Heroic Rancor Raids exclusively. We typically rotate starting times of 10:00 a.m. (pacific) and 6:30 p.m. (pacific). For Rancor Raids, our only raid rules are: (1) Mandatory 24-hour Zero Damage period on Rancor Raids, followed by free for all; and (2) players with a full 7-star Raid Han must stay out of a top 3 finish to allow everyone to acquire Han.

Tank Raid: For AAT, we are gearing up and working toward HAAT, but right now are finishing normal AAT in less than 48 hours. No restrictions on AAT raid.

Activity Requirements: We're looking for players that play no less than daily. We don't have a strict raid ticket requirement (we understand that life happens), but do evaluate each player's contribution on a weekly basis and ask that people generate a minimum of 400 tickets/day. Raid contribution is highly encouraged as will Territory Battle contribution. Players who are inactive for more than 2 days without notifying the guild are booted.

Third party chat: We use Discord for offline chat. Discord is not mandatory but it is highly encouraged.

Finally, our last rule is "No Mol Elizas." We're getting sick of that name, and find that people who don't bother to change their name are usually not communicative, social or rule-abiding.

If you're interested in joining up, message me or shoot me an ally invite through the game:

Ming the Insatiable
    Ally Code: 182-733-465
    Discord ID: MingtheInsatiable#9687
    swgoh.gg/u/mingtheinsatiable
  • MikeSkyWalker
    40 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Sick of your guild that produces only 10k raid tix a day? We produce 25k a day and can tier 7 guild activities. 47/50 members already. If you are very active and want a guild that is a month away from HAAT, come join Darkened Stars.

24 hour no damage Heroic Rancor Rule (just hit a brute on each side of the captain to do zero damage and get on leader/rewards board). That way, everyone can get rewards in the raid. Once the 24 hours is up, the raid goes very fast.

Players from all over the world.

We boot with no tix after 3 days or no log on after 48 hours.

We have a Discord group as well and have many talkative members.

You won't regret it.

Message me or my ally code is 635-969-644
  • Order 45 has 2 spots left!!!
    Launching HRancor and AAT in 6 hours join us!!!!
    We have several experienced members that are helpful towards new players
    ORDER 45 accommodates all time zones
    Third Party Chat App: Discord (https://discord.gg/MucXXE)
    If interested send me a PM here or an ally request to either
    SuperTroopers: 243-247-743
    Omi (Officer): 555-329-15
  • munelear
    50 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    [removed]
    Post edited by munelear on
  • The Corellian Refugees are close to capacity, with room for 6 new members. Pulling 20K+ raid tix/day. Excellent time to get in here!

We're a helpful, relaxed, & fun-loving yet dedicated guild, in need of a few more guild mates to fill out our ranks. We're mostly US, with a few on Australia's east coast, and player levels from 64 to 85.

600 highly encouraged, not required, but the more tix we earn the more often we raid, so most try to hit that mark. Guild activities reset at 7:30 PM US central time, and we launch raids at that time. Current raid tiers and rules: AAT is normal & FFA, & Rancor is heroic with 24 hour zero damage so all can get in on the loot & Han shards. :)

Out of game chat in Discord (keithereal#8467). PM me for more details, or add me using ally code 581-332-129. Hope to have you join us!
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Come join the BBQ! We are a HPIT & NAAT CST guild but most are in PST timezone on the verge of completing HAAT. Our guild has recently renewed its overall focus and directives to make the completion of HAAT a priority in preparation for territory battles. As such we are looking to have a smaller guild merge into ours and are willing to clear less than consistent players to do it.

Things we are NOT:

1) Interested in giant conglomerate alliances. It is not our style. May work for some but we are about the guild “family” over network. We want to know our guys and build our squads together. Not be with one group one day then have our tight knit team separated to accommodate a newly incorporated guild the next. Yes there is strength in numbers but there is also enjoyment of the game in simplicity.

2) Micromanage heavy – if you are a daily player and hit at least 360 energy a day you are what we are looking for. We don’t care if you are F2P, Dolphin, Whale, or other manner of sea creature type player (my patronis is a stag) – we just want participation and communication. Territory battles benefit the group that works as a unit. So we will be constantly pulling inactive players.

3) Militant about activity. Life gets in the way. The things I mentioned about are participation and COMMUNICATION. If you are not playing for a few days due to work, kids, wife, girlfriend, a concert, partying hard, burnout from the game or shark week marathons. It’s ok in our book so long as you respect the group enough to send a message.

4) Dictatorship. All decisions pass through our 8 person officer structure. That gives plenty of places to voice your concerns as well as a lot of perspective. All members attitudes and opinions matter. Our top players could easily jump into HAAT and ditch the lower half of the guild. We don’t because when we started OFB we wanted to have a group build together. Plain and simple. Didn’t want to sell out then…won’t sell out now.

5) Not Patriots fans…but we’d love some to create trash talk.

Things we ARE:

1) In need of consistent and communicative players. Daily players who enjoy the grind and like to talk strategy. We are a LINE group and expect communication in that forum. Doesn’t mean you have to chatter – just means that it needs to be an option for officers to get in touch with you and for you to be in our Announcement chat.

2) Work with the group. We break the HAAT goal down by phase. Each player takes a goal team for a certain phase that has a need then pushes that teams gear and mods to their max potential before moving on to another. That’s it – they still put time into arena and other areas but they focus their efforts.

3) Pretty lax overall. Most of our members are in their mid-thirties and have kids, wife, and jobs. So – we don’t all live sleep and breath swgoh. But we all put in our daily grind.

4) Hilarious – just ask us.

Guild Basics:

24 hour zero HP for HPIT & NAAT raids

Rotating raid schedule for multiple time zones. We find this the most fair.

LINE CHAT GUILD – some of us have Discord but older farts like me (37) just find LINE easier.

We build up lower units so if you are not HPIT or HAAT ready but are focused we want YOU
    Open to strategy ideas: If you did something you liked in the last guild we want to hear about it if you think it helps. Bring it to everyone – but be ready to debate. If the idea isn’t received that doesn’t mean you are not being listened to.

Territory battles bring the need for consistency. We also don’t want to churn good players just because they can’t do 600/600. We don’t all have millions to spend on crystals (we’re not models).

CONTACT INFO IF INTERESTED
    PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995
    https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/

• hello the Strikes Back guild is recruiting very active people to help us complete the HAAT raid we have 9 spots available, we are super close and with a few more people with great teams for phases 1, 2 and 3 we can easily beat it. we are currently beating heroic rancor with no problem. we are a friendly, active and helpful guild, everyone here is more than happy to help with anything you may need help with, we are a us based guild, launching rancor raids at 7pm CDT and 9 pm CDT, alternating between the 2 times, we are figuring out when to launch tank raids right now, the first day of rancor you do 0 damage, go time is whenever we started the raid, for tank right now we start at 11 am CDT and the first day we do phase 1, the next day we do phase 2-3 starting at 11 am, then the next day is phase 4 so everyone in the guild gets a turn to attack, it goes by too quick if we don't do this.
    everyone must get 600 daily tickets, more tickets=more raiding.
    to join it would really help if you had CLS but its not needed but it would really help if you had a few HAAT ready teams or close to ready, especially for P1, must be level 80-85
    if you have anymore questions feel free to message me on here or add me my ally code is 972-785-128, or message me on discord neoshadowking (leon)#8727, we would love for you to join us, lets beat HAAT and start earning those general kenobi shards!
  • KGBKiat
    166 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Hi Guys!
    Thanks for all the support to our guild and we are expanding!!
    Our Sister guild "igotabadfeelingboutthistoo" is now up and running!
    As our guild is still in its infant stages, we would like to invited any player which are leisure, layout or even active to join us. We will have officers to guide you along the progress of this game.

Feel free to contact us if you have any queries. Our officers will reach out to answer any question you may have.

Some informations about our guilds that you might find it useful:
    - igotabadfeelingboutthis (HAAT)
    - Igotabadfeelingboutthistoo (NEW)
    - Guild Reset- 9:30pm EST, 1:30am GMT, 9:30am GMT+8
    - Rancor Raid: In progress
    - AAT Raid: In progress
    - Discord is preferred
    - Any Daily contribution is most welcome!
    - All potential members are welcome

Recruitment Active times (EST)
    Discord: Frezza#0252 (Officer 9:30am to 3:30pm)
    Discord: Drek#5700 (Officer 3:30pm to 9:30pm)
    Discord: xanadu#6500 (Officer 11:00am to 9:30pm)
    Discord: ****#0309 (Recruiter 9:30pm to 9:30am)

More information on our main recruitment page:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/124955/active-guild-open-for-recruitment-igotabadfeelingboutthis#latest
    Cheers! K
    Post edited by KGBKiat on
  • Obi Juan's Taco Stand is a guild created by active members of 2 old guilds that had several inactive members and leaders.

We currently have 26 members and are looking to expand.

Most of our members are lv 80+ and generate their 600 tickets/ day
    We can do a T6 rancor in a less than a day and NAAT in about 4-5 days

Preferably active members but casual players are more than welcome

If you would like to merge with us please message me to work out the details, but we would rather take in a guild rather than move

Be part of our guild as we climb our way to the top!

Ally code: 333-219-224
    Link to my roster in the signature

Star%20wars%20jeday-602x226.jpg
    Gezinem: 333-219-224 (F2P) https://swgoh.gg/u/getzinem/collection/
  • Oceanic Knights AUS Guild
    Aussie guild looking for more, we have an opening of 18 spots and are looking for more to help us get to HAAT. We are close with the team we have now so some extra people will help a lot!

Raids at 6pm AEST (UTC +10)

Heroic Rancor rules – 24-hour 0 damage applies with free for all next day at 6pm AEST

NAAT – free for all

We only ask for 600 raid tickets daily, contribute when you can and to work on HAAT teams

Hit me up on Discord - meed#8486
    Ally code – 533-511-365 meedles

• SWGoH addicts wanted!
    I'm an officer from an older guild that has fallen on tough times. We recently did a purge of members that just weren't cutting the mustard, and by "mustard" I mean Raid tickets. We are recruiting new members to get us back on track.

ConcordDawn guild is currently 46 members strong. We are eating Heroic Rancor for breakfast and knock out normal AAT in about 24 hours. We are focused on getting over the hump for Heroic tank and need some new blood to revitalize us. We run a 24 hour no damage phase roll call on Rancor so everyone has a chance to get on the leaderboard. After that it's FFA. For Tank we do a FFA but only allow one squad per phase (to help us focus on developing phase-crushing squads for HAAT). Raid times start at 9PM EST and we raid as often as we can generate the tickets.

Our preference is for players with a deep roster and an unabashed addiction to play. Looking for daily players that contribute 500-600 raid tickets per day. We understand of course that our digital lives should play second fiddle to our real lives.

Guild communication is both in-game and on Discord.

I've been with this guild since guild roll out. It's been helpful and supportive with gear, tips and laughs. Most of us are F2P players. We have a diverse crew that are in it for fun but really want to take it to the next level and earn those GK shards. It will be insanely gratifying to earn them ourselves, instead of riding the tails of whales! If you can help us, or if we can help you, look me up on Discord: Travois#8177. (That's pronounced Trav-Wah in case you were wondering!)
  • Ren_Candoogan
    59 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Post edited by Ren_Candoogan on
  • Join the Ewokolypse Family of guilds.

Gameplay:
    1. 3-4 HPIT raids/week (Han Solo)
    2. 2-3 HAAT raids/week (General Kenobi)
    3. Active & generous gear exchange
    4. Ally code sharing

Guild Rules:
    1. Contribute 600 raid tickets daily
    2. Use the LINE chat app
    3. Learn & follow our raid rules and guidlines

About Us:
    We are a very friendly, chatty group of fun players who truly enjoy gaming together.

We want to make you a great SWGOH player. Come play in an active guild, build your roster, learn from our experienced officers, discuss strategy, synergy, ships, shards, squads, and more...

Territory battles are coming..... don't miss this great oppertunity.

My Ally code is: 665-777-517

My Line id is: maxdcm85

My Discord id: Maxxximus#8209

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/ZkBdFF

Are you part of a guild that isn't very active? Are half of you weighed down by low producing guild members?

Inquire about a guild merger. Bring your active members into an Ewokolypse guild. We'll send some high scorers and get you guys doing HAAT asap.

• Just cleaned out all our inactive members, so we have room for 14 spots. Our guild is full of funny, informative, and ppl that play as a team whether it be donations, giving strategies, and awesome characters you can use/borrow to help you through you light, dark, and cantina battles. My light side and dark side guys I have available to borrow are below. We are 24 hours from our next 7* Pit Raid (Heroic) if you join, and have at least one 7* character you will be rewarded, as we can beat the raid within an hour even with our 36 ppl, the majority (92% of us) are lvl 85, with really hard hitters. Any questions please feel free to ask. Add me as a friend, and make sure you leave your current guild if already in one that is currently not making the progress you'd like, then once I accept you as a friend I will send guild invite. 926-445-943
    20748335_1486603514716605_4333841185180270564_o.jpg?oh=c32b6397faac8d7c1d3d5315dd021e24&oe=5A30F3A9
    20745968_1486603558049934_2379145982847321211_o.jpg?oh=5f47efdd53d188e779efda8371bfd21e&oe=59F3DABE
    Join us at Twilighthunters!! Must be 85+ to join. My ID# 926-445-943
    https://swgoh.gg/u/stealthassassin1/
  • OWEN FAMILY BBQ
    uncle_owen_beru_death.jpg#star%20wars%20disintigrated%20aunt%20500x295

Come join the BBQ! We are a HPIT & NAAT CST guild but most are in PST timezone on the verge of completing HAAT. Our guild has recently renewed it’s overall focus and directives to make the completion of HAAT a priority in preparation for territory battles. As such we are looking to have a smaller guild merge into ours and are willing to clear less than consistent players to do it.

Things we are NOT:

1) Interested in giant conglomerate alliances. It is not our style. May work for some but we are about the guild “family” over network. We want to know our guys and build our squads together. Not be with one group one day then have our tight knit team separated to accommodate a newly incorporated guild the next. Yes there is strength in numbers but there is also enjoyment of the game in simplicity.

2) Micromanage heavy – if you are a daily player and hit at least 360 energy a day you are what we are looking for. We don’t care if you are F2P, Dolphin, Whale, or other manner of sea creature type player (my patronis is a stag) – we just want participation and communication. Territory battles benefit the group that works as a unit. So we will be constantly pulling inactive players.

3) Militant about activity. Life gets in the way. The things I mentioned about are participation and COMMUNICATION. If you are not playing for a few days due to work, kids, wife, girlfriend, a concert, partying hard, burnout from the game or shark week marathons. It’s ok in our book so long as you respect the group enough to send a message.

4) Dictatorship. All decisions pass through our 8 person officer structure. That gives plenty of places to voice your concerns as well as a lot of perspective. All members attitudes and opinions matter. Our top players could easily jump into HAAT and ditch the lower half of the guild. We don’t because when we started OFB we wanted to have a group build together. Plain and simple. Didn’t want to sell out then…won’t sell out now.

5) Not Patriots fans…but we’d love some to create trash talk.

Things we ARE:

1) In need of consistent and communicative players. Daily players who enjoy the grind and like to talk strategy. We are a LINE group and expect communication in that forum. Doesn’t mean you have to chatter – just means that it needs to be an option for officers to get in touch with you and for you to be in our Announcement chat.

2) Work with the group. We break the HAAT goal down by phase. Each player takes a goal team for a certain phase that has a need then pushes that teams gear and mods to their max potential before moving on to another. That’s it – they still put time into arena and other areas but they focus their efforts.

3) Pretty lax overall. Most of our members are in their mid-thirties and have kids, wife, and jobs. So – we don’t all live sleep and breath swgoh. But we all put in our daily grind.

4) Hilarious – just ask us.

Guild Basics:

24 hour zero HP for HPIT & NAAT raids

Rotating raid schedule for multiple time zones. We find this the most fair.

LINE CHAT GUILD – some of us have Discord but older farts like me (37) just find LINE easier.

We build up lower units so if you are not HPIT or HAAT ready but are focused we want YOU
    Open to strategy ideas: If you did something you liked in the last guild we want to hear about it if you think it helps. Bring it to everyone – but be ready to debate. If the idea isn’t received that doesn’t mean you are not being listened to.

Territory battles bring the need for consistency. We also don’t want to churn good players just because they can’t do 600/600. We don’t all have millions to spend on crystals (we’re not models).

CONTACT INFO IF INTERESTED
    PAIHUSHIH
    951-953-995
    https://swgoh.gg/u/paihushih/collection/
  • #Imperium Galacticum (49/50) looking for last member
    - With upcoming Territory Battles we made room for more active people, we prefer players with wide inventory and able to get CLS due to we are aiming for highest reward for the Territory Battles
    - We do rancor 3 times weekly and 2 times HAAT
    - Raids at 18 gmt
    - All members using Line app for communication
    - We have members from both US and EU because of that we are using 24h 0 damage policy at hrancor .
    - 600 ticket daily mandotory ( we wont kick you when you cant get online for real life , we rule with democracy  )
    * If you think you have a good roster that can contribute on HAAT message me ( if you have swgoh.gg account that would be better )
    * You dont meet this requirements but still wanna join ? Lucky for you Imperium Galacticum Pioneer is place for you.
    We are running lower level raids there for players like you but when you improved enough you can rotate yeyy so enlist today
    When you improved enough you can rotate
    * my line id : mrpewpew discord : mrpewpew#7672
  • Imperial Procrastinators is currently recruiting! We're a fun (mostly) F2P guild doing H-Rancor and NAAT. Very close to HAAT, but we could use a few new members to get us over the hump.
    Looking for:
    • 600 energy daily
    • 10-15 7* toons
    • Bow hunting skills a plus
    Ally code: 332-875-858
  • Shaggy Bevo is looking for 1 more active player to join us and help us generate raid tickets. We welcome all experience levels to join our guild but it would probably be best if you had at least one 7* character so you can reap the most rewards.

We currently run Heroic Rancor 3 times a week with a strict 0 damage policy for 24 hours (raid launches at 7:30 pm CT). The first violation of raid rules will get you the dunce cap and then the boot if you violate again. We also run normal tank raids and would welcome people either with hAAT ready teams or working toward hAAT teams. We currently have a 0 damage 24 hour policy for nAAT (raid launches at 7:30 pm CT) and then a free for all after. We finish the tank by the next morning.

We're all friendly but you will get made fun of if you say or do something weird. GOT discussions are to be kept spoiler free until the Tuesday after the episode. We recommend you get between 400-600 raid tickets per day so that we can raid as often as possible. We do not currently have an outside communication so please make sure you can access guild chat and see the guild banner to receive attack notifications. If we establish an outside communication in the future, it will not be required to stay in the guild.

If interested, you can PM me here or send me an ally request 739-287-436. Please note that if you ally request me while still in a guild, I cannot add your into Shaggy Bevo until you leave your current guild.
  • Cruel Assasins is a new guild created with the intent to make each and every player that joins feel like family. The name does not reflect the leadership by the way. Hard to come up with a guild name that wasnt taken. Help build hopefully one of the greatest guilds in the game. Be a part of a new experience.

Guild Reset is 7:30 pm Est
    Please reply to this post with your ally code if interested in joining or contact me on line app.

Line id- t.r.13
  • Hello,

Are you looking for a new guild looking to make progress towards hAAT and prepping for territory battles? Want a little more casual experience than a guild that requires hours of game time a day?

Then come check out Vaders Slayers! We are about 20 strong remnants of a now defunct guild looking to move forward and take on hAAT.

We use Discord to chat after much frustration with the in game client. Our participation requirement is more relaxed than that of the highest end guilds. We only require participation in the raids to ensure you are continuing to get gear and grow. We won't be counting or harassing you over 600 tickets every day.

We start our raids in the evening CST/EST.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me here. If you want, contact me on discord at mathnut#4196.
  • The Dathomir Alliance is NOW recruiting.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X is a friendly & active Guild. 

We are part of The Dathomir Alliance.
    Our main Guild is The Sons of Dathomir.

Nightbrothers of Dathomir X are looking for active members (Levels 50 and up w enough 5* characters or higher to help in Raids) who enjoy the game, invested upon becoming better and can participate in all our Guild events.

We currently run T5 Rancor Raids (2:00 pm CST) and Normal Tank Takedown (10:00 am CST) As our members improve so will the Raids.

Guild rewards reset at 7:30 pm CST.

We use the LINE app and want new members to join our LINE group as well. It is not mandatory but strongly encouraged.

We are a Global Guild but predominately English speaking.

Join us & grow stronger together!

Guild: Nightbrothers of Dathomir X

LINE ID: jaxxsaber

Dark Saber Ally code : 235 978 531

Apply now or send me a private message.
    Thank you for your consideration. 
    May the Force be with you.

Cheers!

MXuz5b6.jpg