Heroic Tank Takedown Guilds Recruiting Players

Replies

• Options
    The Cosmic Cowboys have been around since day 1 of the guild launch. We are a friendly and respectful group that love Star Wars and the game. We raid 5x per week (3xRancor, 2x Tank). We complete Heroic Rancor in about 15-20 minutes with a couple of us able to Solo. We complete regular tank in about 6 hrs. We are currently recruiting for Heroic AAT. We keep falling just short of completing it and need 3 or 4 players to get us over the hump.

Requirements:

Level 85

30-50 7* toons with at least 20 at gear 10+ (Zeta Savage preferable)

Daily player able to contribute 600 in and daily activities

Rancor starts at 9:00 PM EST, Tank starts at 7:30 PM. We have a bi weekly noon EST Rancor time as well for those that work evenings

Friendly and Respectul. We have a really great group and always willing to help out other members (zero drama)

Not a ton of rules. Although I do ask for compliance to the strategy for upcoming Heroic AAT

I am the Leader: inZidious, here is my user ID to check out my inventory 679-783-664

We use Discord (Not Manditoty): inZidious #2975. Can also share my link on SWGOH.gg

If your ant to be the Rock Stars to get us over the hump and bring peace to the galaxy, please contact me. My Team wants General Kenobi in the worse way!

• Options
    Room for one active player! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click here!
  • Jer
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Necromangers is a mostly F2P guild. We are friendly and the core of us have been in the guild since guilds were released. We just recently defeated our first HAAT and are looking to add more players capable of contributing to the cause.

Requirements:
    lvl 85

stage 3 Haat team (zsavage or one of the main stage 3 teams)

able to contribute as close to 600 daily tokens as possible

Rancor raids start around 10pm est with a 24hr zero post rule for those with 7* han solo

Do not have a ton of rules just ask you obey the raid rules and are friendly and helpful to guildmates. We are all here to have fun and get some good rewards. And also that you please comply with our Haat strat so we can successfully complete the raid.

I am an officer in charge of recruiting my id is (spart) 825-379-764

Some of us use discord for chat and hopefully more will start to join as well when territory battles are released for better coordination. but it is not required. you can contact me on discord Spart #4775 to talk about an invite i can link my swgoh.gg also if you like.

We would love to get gen kenobi on an easy farm so if you would like to join us please shoot me a message.

• Options
    Hi, i'm looking for a new guild based in the uk this time rather than the US. My ID is 517-625-935. I'm was active in heroic rancor raids and tier 6 of takedown. I don't have any of the apps. Cheers.
  • Options
    Hero's of a Fallen Empire:

The guild accepts the most dedicated of Veteran Heroes (Level 80+), willing to contribute daily at least 500 tickets and share in the spoils of a Heroic Rancor or Heroic Tank’s defeat. The exchange is a thriving market and a symbol of the sense of community of the guild.

Discord is the main avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick back, plan their next raid or learn more about mods and their teams.

Eastern is the time zone used by the guild, but members of all locations are welcome.

We are currently accepting members to our second guild with opportunities to progress and eventually join the main guild as positions become available.

All our guild rules and guide lines are located in our discord chat same with our recruiting station:https://discord.gg/EkZDk32
    Plz post in fallenrecruits only to till officer accepts you into our guild recruiting only thanks!
  • Ucmo
    548 posts Member
    Options
    qmAJ8g2.jpg
    Struggle is recruiting for HAAT!

1 Spot is open, so apply now!

Highlights
    • Heroic Rancor - FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Heroic AAT - Kenobi Shards are now on farm. FFA after 12 hour zero damage period
    • Consistent raid schedule. 8:30 pm EST Rancor, 8:30 pm EST HAAT, with available tickets.
    • Discord app used for communication.
    • Extensive reporting so you get a glimpse of your raid damage average and progress over your history with the guild (you won't find this in many, if any, other guilds).

Qualifications
    • Level 85
    • 500+ raid tickets daily - 600 preferred (of course) - we're flexible, but we do track raid ticket daily averages in our report, so we know who is meeting the expectations.
    • Must have 10+ characters at gear 11. Commander Luke Skywalker is not a necessity, but will greatly help a recruit's chances.
    • Must sync roster on swgoh.gg
    • Discord is required. You're not required to participate in chat, but must leave @mention enabled so you don't miss relevant raid strategy or changes to rules/schedules.

How to apply:

Discord:
    • Dralthi#5180 (Leader)
    • ucmo#9303 (Officer)

Add me as an ally: Ucmo - Ally ID: 553-744-117
    • Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Options
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PST

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting new members. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times.

We are looking for active players level 85, and you should have a few 7* toons for Rancor/hAAT rewards. We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

Hope to see you soon in our guild!
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 4 players, preferably lvl 80-85. We run HRancor approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 HAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 4 active members, preferably no groups. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.
  • Options
    You looking to prepare for updates and new content? Join one of the first 25 guilds to complete HAAT! We are ready to tackle the future of SWGOH. Top 25 in arena ranking and top 50 in collection score rankings! Option to only get stronger with strength of the alliance if needed!

Take your gaming experience to the next level and join on of the best! Formerly known as (North American Refugees) HD Wolfpack is recruiting! We have strong members top to bottom with many whales, dolphins and active members looking for top players to join our ranks. We hit our 30k daily and require each player to hit 600 daily. https://swgoh.gg/g/5057/hd-wolfpack/ We run heroic Raids every day basically between the two raids. Rancor Raid Zero log 24 hours then Zerg on 10pm eastern HAAT Zero log 24 hours then Zerg at 9pm Discord is a must and please do not apply if you don't download discord. You need to be an active player get your 600 daily tickets. If you are top in your arena, young/old or whale/dolphin then our top guild is a fit for you. We are very organized and part of the House Divided Alliance. The Discord server is top notch to help excel your gaming experience! http://housedivided.my-dev-site.com/ Contact us on discord (If you PM me on the forums I may not get right away) be ready to send your swgoh.gg link

Looking for top 20 in arena. 30+ g11 toons. Strong active accounts! (Case sensitive) SyracuseJedis#2581 JJBagger#6271
  • Options
    The Empire is a growing collection of some of the most active, sociable, knowledgeable SWGOH gamers that together run three raiding teams under The Empire umbrella. Kashyyyk was a member of the Republic since its inception. However, as time passed and Kashyyyk's period in the Republic began to fade, it was time for a new power to rise to bring peace and stability to the galaxy and so, from the ashes of the Republic, the Empire was born. We are all about family, unity and working together to overcome any obstacle/new content the game can throw at us.

Almost all members are level 85 and we're a mix of whales, dolphins, minnows, and FTP. Our members are primarily based in the US, and Ava and Nihilus, the Empire leaders, are in the eastern time zone.

Kashyyyk, Mandalore, and Scarif raid times are consistently at 9:15pm, US eastern time.Hoth, our newest addition to the family is raiding at 4pm US Eastern.

====
    Key Questions:
    ====

What is the most important thing to know about being in The Empire?

We believe that communication is important from both the guild leadership and the guild members. We've set up a Charter for all prospective members with additional guild information, which is available to view here: >>> Empire Charter<<<. Our goal with the charter is to help set expectations and reduce confusion/uncertainty. Thus, we have information on the Imperial Community at large, raid times, daily ticket expectations, and more within our charter. We created a concise and user-friendly document as our mission, and as always, is to help others grow in a fun and welcoming environment. Also, we really like blowing up tanks and decapitating rancors. So check out the charter and let us know if you have questions or would like more information.
    Now what are the Empire’s requirements you ask? Pretty simple;

* Have a minimum of 24+ gear 10/11 toons (5G10+ for Hoth)
    * Get your 600 daily raid tix so your guild can max raiding opportunities
    * Be on Discord
    * Be a positive influence in the community (and donate ~2 pieces of gear/day)
    * Have fun

Feel free to contact our Imperial leaders through any of the below means:

Visit us on Discord >>>HERE<<< and let us know!

Ava - swgoh.gg; ally code: 493-184-528, discord: Ava Empire {Lead}#0319

WookieeWrath - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/wookieewrath/); ally code: 813-945-673; discord: WookieeWrath Empire {Lead}#9608

Lead Recruiter:
    12mm - [swgoh.gg](https://swgoh.gg/u/12mm/); ally code: 781-671-689; discord: 12mm [Scarif]#5916
  • Options
    Hey

I'm a representative of the guild Empire Strikes Front. We are looking for people to fill up extra slots on our guild.

We are a UK based guild that raids every few days at 9pm UK time. We have a 24 hour period of 0 damage on the rancor with one team allowed at 9pm the following day. We are also looking for help in HAAT. On our most recent attempt we were only 10% away from completing it but due to the lack of members we could not.

If you are inrested in joining us please message me back.

My ally code is 782-355-577 if you are interested.

Thanks

Horse2318
  • Options
    BHG Rogue is looking to take in some members to who wish to be ready in time for Territory Battles. We are a part of the BHG Alliance and are looking to destroy TB and get full rewards on day one. We currently do HAAT and Rancor with ease.
    Requirements:
    At least 70 Collection Score
    -CLS
    -600 Daily Energy
    -Competitive in Arena

Discord-Based

Reset Time: 23:30 GMT / 4:30 PM EST
    Raid timings: 19:00 Rancor, 20:00 HAAT (GMT), which converts to 3 PM/ 4PM EST, respectively.
    hAAT rule summary: Open for 0 upon reset, zerg.

PM me if you're interested in joining us.
  • Options
    Need 1. HAAT is at 8pm. Rancors rotate between 12p and 9pm. All times US Eastern. All raids have 24 hour zero damage. 600 tickets a day mandatory. This guild is part of a multi guild group. If you're roster is top tier, you can also be considered for the mega guild roster list we're forming in prep for Territory Battles.

Chat is on Discord and is required.

zzhbkk#9591

Or my Line ID is

zzhbkk
  • Options
    KøRprate Empire is looking for a few good interns to join our team.
    Resume requirements
    -600 do on time. ( Negotiables with request )
    -know how to 0 tap
    -use LINE app for guild communication
    -be willing to raise all toons to at least lvl 53 gear7
    - lvl 85 is preferred but is negotiable
    - Business hours 730pm PST

Offered benefits
    -Training programs
    -GK SHARDS
    - Very efficient gear request

Applicants my contact :monster05050505 or johnnyb1aze on LINE

Come join a fun company and take over the Galaxy

(We have casual Fridays)
  • Options
    Recruitment.jpg
    IMG_4469.png
    IMG_4460.png

Ownage Revived WANTS YOU TO JOIN OUR FIGHT

A HAAT \ HANCOR guild is looking for pioneer players to join our guild
    Rules:
    1- must produce 600 tickets daily
    2- must join line group
    3- must have 5 HAAT ready squad
    How to join:
    Submit your SWGOH.GG profile to the following email: dulamam@gmail.com
    SWGOH.GG: swgoh.gg/u/lethalshark91/
  • Options
    Guild: First Galactic Empire

Timezone: mostly EU. Guild reset is at 3:30pm UTC.

Rules: raids are launched at 4PM UTC and have a strict 24h 0 dmg. After that we allow 1 team on Rancor and as many as you like to zerg hAAT. Other than that, we're a friendly casual guild with an active chat, helpful exchange and a lot of fun. We strive for minimum activity of 500 tickets a day, which officers check from time to time, but no screenshots or such.

We are preparing for TB. A swgoh.gg profile is required and we use discord, but important messages are in guild chat, as is most of the banter. We currently have 2 spots open for people who are looking for a friendly guild and Kenobi shards. Preference for people with a broad roster and lots of rebels, so we can get a running start in Territory Battles.

Send me a message here or on discord: Acrofales#2025.

Ally code: 317-824-548
  • Options
    The Ones American Knights

Hello all, we are a HAAT and HRancor guild (both 24 hour 0 damage) and we are looking to fill 3 spots that have opened up in the guild. We are on discord and it's required to join. We are a fun group and don't require 600 a day, we do however expect an average of 500 a day. If you are going to miss a day or two that's not an issue as long as you communicate. Guild reset is 9:30 EST. We are looking for active players that want to help us crush Territory Battles when they arrive. PM me for more information.
  • Duramater
    36 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Mandalorians recruiting
    Heroic AAT guild with a supporting website at swgoh-mandalorians.com
    We are a mix of FTP and PTP accounts. We are getting ready for Territory Battles and have 2 open spots
    Raids open every weekday @ 7PM EST -- M/Th hAAT -- T,W,F hPIT
    Applicants must:
    • be willing and able to utilize our website for guild coordination
    • contribute 600 tickets daily
    • be an experienced raider (will determine based on your roster)
    Please PM me here on the forums with your ally code and/or swgoh.gg profile if interested
  • Snake2
    1455 posts Member
    Options
    Wookiee Teebo Forcechoke/Strong With Force has 1 slot available.

We are two haat guilds with worldwide membership. We are english speaking and use line for communication.

Each guild does 2 haats a week and 3 heroic Rancors. Every once in a while we get a third tank and 4th rancor.

We're a friendly group with strong, active leadership. Core leaders have been together since guilds began, and we've been farming haat since roughly December '16.

If you want to join a great group that is actively preparing for territory battles, send me a message!

All we ask is 600/600. Message snake5277 on line if interested!
  • Options
    The Force Is With Me is part of a two guild alliance with I Am One With The Force. The guild is currently running HAAT and Heroic Rancor and is seeking around 5-6 new members to join a great community of players. We are seeking people who can average around 1 million plus damage in Heroic Tank. This guild contains alot of newer players who are still working hard to get their rosters built up. The guilds use Line as the form of outside communications, my Line ID is yankurph if anyone is interested in knowing more details.
  • Options
    Finally you have a chance to join us - The Time Is NOW!!

Emperor'z Black Bonez is day 1 guild with a large number of original guildies and a casual competitive bunch comprised of a mix of f2p / p2p guys. We typically have a wait list, but after 2 long time members had to leave the game we finally have some openings!
    The majority of us have been together from the start, and we maintain a great team atmosphere focused on progressing together.
    Guild reset is CST (gmt-6).
    We run T7 rancor 3 times per week with rotating pit times for members in different timezones . Standard sacrifice period and then one team attack.
    hAAT twice a week - we have rotating times for each phase!!
    We're a fun bunch who eat sleep and drink SWGOH but also recognize real life can sometimes get in the way of a game. We use Discord for routine banter and coordination.
    Think you would be a good fit?
    PM me and lets discuss details!
  • yrj77sports
    10 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Minions of chaos is a guild with a good amount of active guild members. Unfortunately, we don't have enough to do our own heroic tank down raid. We're looking to recruit members into our guild or take our active members and merge with another guild. We raid as frequently as possible, usually between 9am and 5pm cst. We use groupme for discussion about the game and to coordinate raids. Message me if your guild is recruiting or if you want to join ours!

Ally code: 741-615-625
  • ShatterlingPurslane
    493 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Room for three active players with an unlocked Commander Luke Skywalker! Not casual, daily 600 required. Top 100 arena position and a top 10 ambition or we help you get there, of course!
    We are PVP ELITE, a top 50 guild, and we do Heroic Rancor and Heroic Tank as much as our daily 30k tickets allow. To join us, send a LINE message to Fernando, LINE id 12353111637
    For more information about us (rules, raid times, background), please click here!
    Post edited by ShatterlingPurslane on
  • Options
    Awakened is an independent guild. 600 tickets is required. We get 30k tickets everyday since we have Alts to fill for people that miss.

24 hr 0 damage for both. Hrancor takes 15 min. Haat takes 1.5-2hrs. Discord is also required.

Guild reset is at 730pm cst. Raid times 9am/3pm/10pm cst. Haat damage doesn't matter but we do want members with good collection scores.

Discord: ahwang826#2051 The "a" is not capitalized
  • Options
    Guild name: Death Star Maintenance Crew DSMC
    Guild Site:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/12473/deathstarmaintenancecrewdsmc/
    Timezone: Eastern
    Languages: English, Spanish
    Min level: 85
    Communication: Line App required
    How to join: Download the Line app and find me, Line ID: jzdevils

Looking to fill the last few roster spots. Help us dominate the new territory battles, Heroic Aat tank raid and Heroic Pit! - P2P and F2P players welcome.

Requirements:
    - 600 daily energy
    - Participate in raids and daily challenges
    - Join the guild chat on Line
    - Compete and have fun

Pit raid rules:
    - Raid starts at 9:30pm Est
    - 24 hr no damage period
    This allows all members to "check in" on their time and get a small reward even if the member can't make the raid time (We can help with this if you have questions.)

HAAT raid rules:
    The latest set of raid rules was designed so that you have an opportunity to participate in each phase of the raid. The more members that participate in the raid, the more rewards we get making us a stronger guild. All raids will be announced a day in advance of  launching the raid so that everyone can be prepared for battle.

Raids start at either 9:30pm or 10pm Eastern
    Phase 1, time limit 30min
    Phase 2, 1 squad attack per member
    Phase 3, 1 squad attack per member, ffa after 1pm Eastern the following day
    Phase 4, begins at 9:30pm Eastern the following day and is ffa

Check out the guild, find me on Line app and join the fun!
  • Zygar
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Boston Stranglers are an invite only guild farming HAAT & averaging 27-29k tickets daily with very limited openings.

Diverse demographic of women & men, young & old from all over the globe.
    Drama free extremely generous, knowledgeable group who mostly came up together.

Slack chat app is sometimes informative & other times borderline insane. Always active with current events, photos & random silliness.

Few rules, including 600 daily tickets mandatory.
    Fairness as a group are our priorities, along with progressing & having fun of course!

• FosterRumble849
    7 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Guild name is Broken Legion
    **We have 2 spots open for a daily active level 85 player
    **We are in the CST (Central Standard Time) zone
    **We use GroupMe for our chat app
    ** We farm both heroic raids easily

Heroic Rancor has a 24 hour 0 damage registration Then FFA is always at 8 pm cst

HAAT rules
    Phase 1 - one team only. Starts at 9 pm cst
    Phase 2 - One team only and starts at 7 pm cst the day after P1 was started.
    Phase 3 - FFA Starts immediately following p2
    Phase 4 - FFA AT 10 pm cst the same night as P2/3

Other rules
    **Earn your 600 raid tickets per day
    **Participate in guild activities and raids

We are hard at work preparing for territory battles, so we would like any new members to be preparing for that game mode as well. If you are interested please PM me.
  • Options
    Alderaanian WolfCats is recruiting 1 player, preferably lvl 80-85. We run HRancor approximately 2-3 times a week, and 2 HAATs a week. 24hr. 0 damage rule on Rancor and tank raids is enforced. Guild activity is 28k+ a day and max several guild activities weekly.

We need 1 active member. LINE app is a must. F2P and P2P. Please get as close to your 600 daily tickets as possible. You can PM, leave a message here with your ally code, or contact me on LINE. Line ID is Wormholetraveler45. My ally code is 646-659-425.
  • Options
    We are Guardians of the northen lights. A europeen based guild doing Haat or Rancor T7 almost every day.
    We do around 28k raid tickets each day.
    We are now looking for 3 new member to strenghten our guild for the upcomming TB.

We offer you a friendly, helpful and social guild and some easy earnd GK shard. (And Solo shard to).
    We want from u around 600. If u miss it we wont kick you.
    We want you to have a good knowlege of the game and a decent line-up with toons

Raidtime is 18.30 GMT and we have simple rules for raids

We use Line for chatting and coordination.

If you got any questions or want to join us feel free to contact us on line
    line id : Euron87
    line id : aquilla78
  • Rapid
    421 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

Guild Walking Carpet are looking for 2 HAAT ready (or close) players.

We're a very friendly guild with a relaxed but ambitious approach to the game. This is what we could offer you:

- HAAT x 2 per week
    - Heroic rancor x 3 per week
    - All raids times launched to be friendly to USA, UK and EU guildies
    - No damage window on rancor and HAAT P4 to make sure nobody misses out
    - Discord channel (not compulsory)
    - A friendly atmosphere and lots of information sharing from knowledgeable players

What we're looking for in return:

- Active players, we would like 600 tickets but no silly rules in place and we do understand people have lives and go on holiday!!
    - Players either HAAT ready or working towards (close) HAAT teams
    - F2P/P2P/Whales are all welcome, we don't discriminate :wink: -

This guild could be for you if either:

- You desperately want the GK shards on offer
    - You have HAAT on farm but would like higher rewards. Our first place last HAAT was 4.5m

Please fire over any questions you have either on here or hit me up on discord: N/A

Hopefully see you soon :smile:

Thank you all for the amazing response. We are now full until further notice.
    Post edited by Rapid on