Prev13456712
Vampire_X
1435 posts Moderator
Posts issues

Restart fixes or any data points that you can provide
Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber

Replies

• Options
    When increasing star level, the star flies over to the wrong spot. Currently going to one spot higher than it should.

Example. Promoting to 4 star and the star will fly into the 5 spot. The character doesn't get the higher star. It is just appearance.

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    Options
    Oh no, that's the same problem we had yesterday with training droids... And we all know what happened xD
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • ThePenguin77
    186 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    I can't open Ships because I get an information about restarting the game. Really annoying. Error 104.0
  • Options
    You have android?
  • Options
    You've an awesome old phone? :/
  • Options
    I'm A level 85 player And lately I've been getting kicked out of heroic rancor guilds.I've Been Getting 600 raid tickets,I've been completing my share of daily activities and guild activities.I've also spent lots of crystals to try to do my best when I get to a new guild to end up getting kicked....
  • Options
    Yep, and then my team was used up...good tymes
  • Options
    Are you observing the raid rules etc?
  • Options
    Yes
  • Options
    And I'm an active player
  • Options
    Maybe they're making room for friends, who knows?!? Anyway, happy to secure a place for you in my guild - 41/50 currently and would welcome another active player.
  • Versatti
    241 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    My ally code 426-829-445
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Just to know its me my in game name is Pramod
  • Options
    No probs. Client keeps crashing, hang fire I'll snag you as soon as I get back in
  • Options
    Since I can't join anymore guilds for today I'll have to wait till tomorrow. Man I can't wait.Only need 7 more shards to unlock Han
  • Orfy
    34 posts Member
    Options
    iOS 10.3.3 for me

I was able to finish all my TB but when I went to cantina the game crashed. It keeps crashing on load with the errors screen to reach out to you guys.
  • Options
    - Guild chat unavailable
    Please add this on release note:
    "Due to unreability on our ingame chat, please install 3rd party messaging app to help u coordinate better with ur guild.

- Crash
    What should i comment?

- Game ask for restart several times. Annoying!!
    Really? :angry:

Note : I have not bad phone, and reliable internet connection. Fault is on ur side, not mine.
  • Tox
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Happened to me as well.

Ally ID: 482-955-579
  • Options
    Yep, same here
  • Options
    Same here. Crashed, killed all my toons and that's about all there is to it
  • Options
    Receiving this as well.
  • Options
    Always crashing here iPad ..passed 1 mission in TB started the other then crashed-failed the mission ...maybe rushed to do TB they did not fix all the bugs?
  • Options
    I am having similar issues. I crashed, now it says complete, yet I got now points for it.
  • Options
    Or mayb iPad sixes ****
  • Options
    OnJouney wrote: »
    Yep, same here

It happens internationally i think.. this is serious problems lol :angry:
  • Options
    Yup just confirmed with some other guild members of the guild chat function disabled. Almost like a lightning bolt that reaffirms why we keep saying install Discord.
    SWGOH Guild: Peace is a Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Options
    Crashed after finishing last battle for me. Logged back in and my team was used up and only showing 88k TP for my contribution.
  • Options
    It's as if they weren't expecting everyone and their mothers on this at this time. Talk about dropping the ball.

At least we'll have crystals heading our way. ;)
  • Options
    Darknessie wrote: »
    Same here. Crashed, killed all my toons and that's about all there is to it

I can't even enter platoon mission lol :lol: