Replies

• Options
    We have 3 spots open, heroic pit, naat. Ally code 438881818
  • Options
    Guys emphasis on join us we didn't mean join somebody else's
  • Options
    Rancor Pack

Update.

Rare opportunity for a day 1 guild that is a single guild. Not an alliance. We are a home like a family.

We have 5 spots potentially open for a team or individuals too join.

We offer.

1. 550/600 request
    2. Relaxed Atmosphere
    3. Discord chat with many rooms
    4. Great Officer's and an elevated Commanding Officer Status
    5. 24/hr zero damage both raids with multiple raid start times on Heroic for worldwide at home access to raids...
    6. ...mountain time (mdt) 10am, 2pm, 8pm anybody can raid but it is so players in Middle East, Europe, and USA can be home like I said and we can add another start if you are in another area!!!
    7. Contests with gift card rewards
    8. 25TB☆'s so yes we are getting crystals
    9. Getting stronger for HAAT and a real plus if you or part of your team are veteran players that can put down serious damage.

To get started just download Discord app and add me>>>

Pack Leader Chrismen Villaird#3516

We look forward to growing with you.
  • yyImaDrunKi
    47 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    We are looking for active players or a guild merge

We currently have 45 members but some are inactive,
    Our current GP is 36m.
    We are having trouble achieving our goal in TB and beating HAAT

We would happily open space for smaller guild to join us
    or, if you have a guild facing same issues,
    we could merge and I'm open to listen to any suggestions

Here's some info about our guild
    *12members with GP over 1M
    *4members really close to 1M

I am the leader and am at 1.7M

https://swgoh.gg/u/yyimadrunki/

*Our current raid time schedule are:
     Pit:9amCST with 24hr/0damage period
     NAAT:10am CST FFA

*we ask all members to do 600/day and use discord to communicate

My task at the moment is to make the guild stronger for TB and HAAT
    so again, I am open to any suggestions
    If you are a leader/officer that also wants to boost their guild's power
    maybe we could work something out

If interested please PM me
    or
    talk to me on discord

yy#8867 (discord)
    Post edited by yyImaDrunKi on
  • MKUMastix
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Our guild, SuperGoodReferences, is looking to merge with a guild with about 20-25 members. We currently have a GP over 17 million, run Heroic Rancor twice a week, and run NAAT once a week. We would be willing to join a guild or have a guild join us. The number of players we would bring is also negotiable.

Please PM me if interested.

Update:

Thank you to everyone who contacted me. I have enough requests for now.
    Post edited by MKUMastix on
  • Options
    Tribe Kulix is looking to merge with another guild into our ranks of into theirs. We have 40 players, but 20 of them are solidly committed. I am committed to make sure not just the elites in our guild have a good home. We run tank raids, 8-10 stars in the guild events and run six star rancor and normal tanks. We want to grow our committed lower members while opening up haat opportities for our elites. We are ready to start a new chapter as a strong, full, guild.

My ally code: 972689643; discord is bulldog220

We were able to find a guild to merge with. Thanks all for their interest and support of our players!!!
  • Options
    Our guild, Mos Eisley Massive, is looking for 5-10 active players. We have over 35 million guild power, run heroic Pit and NAAT. Both raids start at 7:00 BST and have a 24 hour zero damage rule. We got 16 stars on the last two TBs.

Our guild's goal is to find members that can help us complete HAAT and make our guild stronger in TB.

We use discord and you can message me at lobo21nyy#4127
  • Options
    Ownage Tankover (17/50)
    PST Guild Timezone
    Raids: Both Heroic

Hey,

We have recently split my guild into two groups. One wanting to take on the HAAT, and more casual group of people. Ownage Tankover is looking for a group of members that wanting to take on the HAAT. We would ask that your group joins our. Specific HAAT raid times, and the officer structure would be negotiable.

Current we have a 6 hour rotation for the Pit raid start times, and a 12 hour 0 damage phase for rewards for all members.

Requirements:
    600 daily tickets
    Line App for communication

My Line ID: highflyingbum

Please reach out to me with any questions.

Hey, why not merge with our guild. We were just left out from a merger because we were too eeal, but we can still do HAAT 2x a week
  • EwokingInTraffic
    100 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    StanDacide wrote: »
    Ownage Tankover (17/50)
    PST Guild Timezone
    Raids: Both Heroic

Hey,

We have recently split my guild into two groups. One wanting to take on the HAAT, and more casual group of people. Ownage Tankover is looking for a group of members that wanting to take on the HAAT. We would ask that your group joins our. Specific HAAT raid times, and the officer structure would be negotiable.

Current we have a 6 hour rotation for the Pit raid start times, and a 12 hour 0 damage phase for rewards for all members.

Requirements:
    600 daily tickets
    Line App for communication

My Line ID: highflyingbum

Please reach out to me with any questions.

Hey, why not merge with our guild. We were just left out from a merger because we were too eeal, but we can still do HAAT 2x a week
    To eeal? If most of your guys are 1.2 mill GP we have like 15ish slots we farm Hraids n we have more then 1 guild in our network we alternate raise times between 7 pm PST and 10 am pst and use Line 60 mill Gp
  • Options
    Chewy Baccas is looking for a guild that wants to merge with us. We can take 21 members and would like you to have at least 20mil gp. We currently have 29members and have 37mil gp. We regularly get 17* in tb. We launch raids at 7:30pm est and have a 24/0 rule. We are building toward Haat. We are a part of a larger alliance and use discord for chat and coordination. We want active players. We are a laid back crew that likes to have fun with the game. Let me know if you have any questions or want to chat more. We are not looking to disband or join someone else's guild.

https://swgoh.gg/g/5936/chewy-baccas/
  • marcusopus
    108 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    (Post removed by author)
    Post edited by marcusopus on
  • Options
    We just had to remove 3players so we are down to 40 active players - we are structured and just awesome ;-)

Are you a smaller guild that struggles with getting good rewards to evolve? Or an inactive guild leader? We can help you - we have a great managment team and super helpfull players - we are struckured.

so what are we requiring from you?
    10 players that are good in taking instructions (especially during TB)
    Joining us in Groupme (third party chat)
    log in -frequenttly (RL is allowed :p - but we want to be informed before vacation etc)

More about us as a guild - we are a world wide - guild. We have players in the US, Canada, Sweden, Holland, Myanmar etc.

Guild GP: 34M

If this is your guild and you want to join us - or just do a mutany and bring 10 great player to us - send me a pm :)
  • Options
    Galaxy Commanders are looking for HAAT ready players to join our guild. Must be level 80+ (preferably 85)

We have 6 places available.

We communicate and strategise on discord.

Predominantly UK based but that is not essential. Main thing is to contribute to Guild activities, embrace our ethos and help take us to the next level.

Current GP 45,000,000

Heroic Rancor at 21:00 GMT. (Zero Damage in the first 24 hours)

44/50 Very active and committed members.

Strong core, friendly and helpful group.

Some players are able to solo the rancor.

First TB we managed 17* (It was trial and error first time round and we will beat that this time)

We would consider Single players but would prefer to absorb another likeminded guild to help us beat the HAAT and get those GK shards coming in.

We are ONLY looking to recruit into our clan and will not disband to join any other guilds.

If you love the game and want a new home or a change of scenery give me a shout on discord.

Join us and together we can rule the Galaxy :)

Discord: @Bf1yfx#2381

Cheers

Still looking for the right players
  • Leifenator
    71 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    SEEKING
    Guild with 25 +/- ACTIVE PLAYERS

Lightsaber Blue
    ...is looking for a guild to join our up & coming team!

Here are our quick stats:

Active members: 25+/-

Raids:
    The Pit: Heroic

Tank Takedown: Normal -completed in two to three days

Rules:
    1. '0' damage first 24 hours of raid
    2. Raids always begin at: midnight GMT - 20:00 EST - 17:00 PST
    3. Must not be inactive for more than a week

Galactic Power: Currently 16 million +/-

Attitude: Competetive, casual & friendly

Communication: Discord & In-Game Chat

Please consider us :)

Let me know if you have any questions!
    My discord username is...
    Leifenator#8462

Regardless - may the force be with you and your guild, always! Cheers!
    Post edited by Leifenator on
  • Options
    Well hello there ;)

Thrwn Stars is looking to recruit and rebuild after leaving a dead clan. We currently have 10 active members and a gp of 5m. We are a laid back group and can do t6 pit and t1 aat just not that fast due to our lack of numbers. We would also consider moving into another clan that has room and that has the same chilled out attitude we have( don't take that as not commited) we are well versed in the normal pit and aat but lack heroic experience and we are very eager to progress.

You can shout me on line @ Michael0013 or you can find us in game through the guild search .

Thanks and may the force be with you.
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Post edited by FeegiePanda on
  • R34P3R87
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Looking for merger We have 20+ players
    All active freindly bunche

Contact me for more info
    Discord: R34P3R #2039
    Or here ofc.

Post edited by R34P3R87 on
  • alcoa12
    23 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Post edited by alcoa12 on
  • Options
    Hey guys, we the Outcast community with 6 guilds. 5 of them are haat and 1 naat. 4 of our guilds range between 70 and 76m gp, but we are looking to get stronger.

Outcast Evo Pro with 70m gp and 30* last raid is looking for a similar guild to merge with us. Join our community and get big with us. We want to make a super guild woth players ranging over 1,5m gp and get a guild with high 80's or low 90's m gp. We raid in EST evenings and we want to keep it that way + we use LINE. For more info just add me in LINE: J24kilates and we can talk about it! Cheers!
  • Options
    Looking for up to 5-6 players to fill us up. We are extremely laid back. Mostly FTP people from all over that just enjoy star wars and having fun. None of this 600 ticket or corporate guild mumbo jumbo. Life comes first, and we understand it. If this sounds like you, hit me up on here or on line.

Guild name: Jedeye with Redis

What we offer:
    GP: 30mil+

Over 40 active players averaging 20k Raid tickets per day, including 9 members with 1mil+ GP and many others close.

Heroic Pit - 24 hours zero damage rule since many members can solo it

HAAT - ready to launch tomorrow, would love to add some players to give us a bit more edge!

Only rules are don't be a **** and 24hr damage for the pit. We have LINE and recommend it, but don't require it.

Add me on line - http://line.me/ti/p/mQCy5XON7H

Ally code in game - 515596447

SWGOH.GG profile - https://swgoh.gg/u/troll/

• Options
    Join the Griffintown Scoundrels
    We have an active friendly core group. We are looking for active players that complete their daily activities and their daily 600 raid tickets. All new members must use Discord for communication for guild activities. We currently run Heroic Pit Raid weekly ( 24 hrs and no damage ( strict ) )and AAT working towards HAAT. Running on an eastern time zone we have players from coast to coast in NA. Looking for members who are committed, dedicated and willing to grow with us.
    We are not looking at this time to join an Alliance. We would like to offer small guilds a place to call home.

Ally code: 495-931-537
    Discord: goat13#0149
  • R34P3R87
    2 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Looking for guild/ players to merge with us

We are all active players and so we look for active players
    We kick inactives regularly
    Also we know there is a life outside of the game
    There for we are not as high end as some raiding guilds

we have a good core group with some good dmg and are trying to expand on that
    We are English and Dutch players and speak English in chat.

Contact me for more info
    Or if u think we can merge with you

Discord: R34P3R#2039

• Options
    Sinister Force Galactica is looking for 20 - 30 more members to build up our territory battles
    We almost beat heroic pit but fell 40 percent short in last phase
    Easy going guild!
    Under guild search advanced type sinister and we should be listed first!
    Thanks SinisterF5
  • Options
    Hi! I understand that you are looking for new members for your guild, but is there any chance you or your guild would be interested in joining a different group?

If so, Lightsaber Blue would love to add you!

We are a smaller guild of long time players. We keep it simple with only a few rules such as - 0 damage for first 24 hours of a raid and raids always start at midnight GMT. We do Normal Tank Raids and are farming Heroic Pit.

Please consider us :)

Let me know if you have any questions!
    My discord username is Leifenator#8462

Regardless - may the force be with you and your guild, always! Cheers!
  • Options
    Looking for 7 active players each having a haat team and gp over 1 mil. We have 3 guilds check us out at our discord link is; https://discord.gg/GJuarky
    Two of our main guilds have a gp at about 60mil we get about 27 stars in tb in both guilds. We are willing to take on smaller guilds we will help you grow stronger and get better rewards come check us out!!!
  • JazzRomano
    54 posts Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    The Ninja Turtles are looking for a guild with about 14 members (this number is negotiable) to merge with us. The recent tb and fatigue of the game has made some of our members quit, but fret not for the rest us of can still complete haat and run heroic rancor 3 times a week.

We support all timezones by having different lockout hours for raids throughout the week to ensure everyone gets rewarded. We mostly consist of North Americans and some Europeans.

WE PREFER:
    1. Members who are level 80+
    2. Members who have at least 30, 7 Star toons
    3. Members who have at least 1.2 million GP

We're lax on raid tickets since the majority of us produce 600 anyways (if you can give us even 400 a day that would be awesome!), so all we ask is that you post on guild chat or our discord channel if you're going to be inactive for awhile so that we don't kick you. As for who we are, we're just a bunch of dandy guys and gals who toil away the days by discussing the most useless and mundane things in life. Yes, we're the Seinfeld of guilds :smiley:

You can contact me via pm, email at 2bluntslater@gmail.com, or add my friend code: 483-129-692
    Post edited by JazzRomano on
  • Options
    Tribe Kulix has 15 active players looking to merge or have a guild merge with us. We have 9 mil guild power and discord. My discord handle is bulldog220#9648

We were near a guild merge and are ready to merge!
  • Options
    We are not opposed to a guild merging with ours as long as it's the right fit. We currently have 17 players after we purged some dead weight. We are mostly Lvl85 group. Contact info is below, if interested give me a shout. Looking to do this quickly so we can plan out next Territory Battle!!!

The Black Sun Warlords are a group of like minded individuals who have fun and share a love for Star Wars. Discord is our avenue of communication for the guild, with several channels where members can kick it, come up with strategies for Territory Battles or learn more about their teams.

We just finished cleaning house and have several slots available for level 80 and up.

We currently rock Heroic Rancor and Normal AAT (due to so few guild members at the moment) but we can hit HAAT with more people. We follow the 0 damage for 24hrs on raids and we rotate start times from 730pm CDT and 730am CDT.

600 tickets daily is encouraged but not required as we all have lives and that comes first and foremost.

So if you're an active level 80+ with a Galactic Power over 1 million and have some hard hitting toons accompanied by a love for Star Wars and kicking back meeting great people....then look us up!! "Black Sun Warlords" in guild search or message me on the forums or Discord @ TNO #2349

Thanks for looking!
    K bai
  • Options
    Hello,

Legends of Light is a friendly guild recruiting more active members for HAAT. No strict ticket requirements, but everyone is encouraged to get 600.

Guild reset is at 1030PM EST. Raid times rotate on weekday and weekend. 28M GP.

Send us your Ally Code via Discord (expires after 10 hits): https://discord.gg/FGY85F6
    Or message me here

The general raid rules are
    Rancor Heroic - 0 damage first 24 hours. Cleared in minutes.
    NAAT - FFA.
    HAAT - soon, we are working on a couple more P2 and P4 teams.

https://swgoh.gg/g/18349/legends-of-light/

Hope to see you on our leaderboard!
    Cheers,
    M Exibil
  • Options
    Our guild is looking for any guilds with 20 or below members who would like to merge with us.

We aren't as strong as most guild with our GP at 6.5mil, but we are all working on getting stronger. We consider ourselves casual yet committed players. We have a good mix of experienced and new players, with the more experienced members sharing their advice on the game and donating gear to help the lower level guys get stronger faster.

Currently doing tier 6 pit and normal tank raids

Using Line to communicate outside game as in game chat isnt reliable.

Any guild merging with us would be granted officer spots as we would like to work together to building a stronger guild.

We are not looking to merge into another guild as any guild we would be merging into would have less members than us and we would be moving a larger number of people.

Please PM me if you are interested or have any questions