The Road Ahead (MEGA)

Replies

• Heff12345 wrote: »
    This amazing deal with google play really makes me think I should be on android any hint of an apple version? Even maybe let us know if apple said no.

Let's not forgot the free K2 giveaway. I know it's more up to apple and android but, could cg maybe at least say something if apple is anti promotions

Why would they alienate a potential giant source of revenue?

And the answer to your question is yes in that Google is spending money to convince you to use Android instead of iOS.
  • ALL of this sounds great, but honestly how are we supposed to play all this content?!?! :#
  • android/google is suggesting you play on android yes
  • Hey guild leadership here is a template I've put together that helps get a phase by phase breakdown of your player's contributions in Territory Battles.

https://reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/743sns/track_your_guilds_territory_battle_contributions/?ref=share&ref_source=link
  • It would be nice if some prerequisites for the new Fleet battles were provided, especially considering one of them is linked to a character difficult to get.
  • I mean didnt they say specifically in the notes that jakku is the next field.
  • Soooo... Do we start panic farming the Ghost and the Phantom II?
  • Globuhl wrote: »
    Soooo... Do we start panic farming the Ghost and the Phantom II?

Yes. ;)
  • Woooooooooah, gimme a minute to process all this
  • J7Luke
    484 posts Member
    Me reading the Road Ahead post:
    giphy.gif
  • Awesome news, thank you!!!! :smiley:

About rework rewards on ship arena, i just hope u keep the good share of it. Instead to look like current arena, where u need to be at the most top to worth.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    KyloRey wrote: »
    ALL of this sounds great, but honestly how are we supposed to play all this content?!?! :#

Buy a second tablet, log into your account on your phone and tablet simultaneously, and multitask! /s
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Devs please be careful about adding more and more content without improving the integrity and enjoyment of the current content.

More and more characters are only fun if we have a chance to gear them, many already have elite toons sitting near naked as they are scrambling to take their already geared and useful toons to g12 to be competitive in various game modes.

Guild vs guild is something only a small % of playerbase is asking for, rightfully fearing it will be another obligatory game mode of mandatory participation or suffer missing advantages gained otherwise. If this mode is successfully employed, there is still concern over the amount of time it will require to participate, exacerbated by the increased demand of play time from other game modes.

Being competitive in arena takes an hour minimum itself, with an average closer to two; and g12 has made gw a chore again instead of the fun team comp building playground it had finally become.

We appreciate the steps the devs have taken recently to be more open with the playerbase about game improvement, but employ you to please tread carefully on the rapid release of new game modes and spend more time improving the existing ones. Yes some players will keep throwing wallets at you for a perceived advantage.. but anyone will pay to have fun!
  • MrPosz wrote: »
    So according to this

"Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™
    Our first character from Star Wars™: The Last Jedi™ will be making an appearance before the movie comes out in December. This is going to be a variant of a character that fans of Star Wars are already familiar with, so stay tuned for more details."

We will get a character from The Last Jedi in december. Any ideas who it will be? As they said it will be variaton of character we already know... then it might be Luke?

I would bet on Rey with something similar to the CLS event. That's probably why they are giving away her shards with the purchases.
  • Strubz
    429 posts Member
    Those with wives/husbands, wait for the divorce papers coming soon. You’ll be spending all your time playing this game. Lol

This is why my "In case of emergency" folder for my wife doesn't include the password to my Google account.
  • To clarify -
    the Fleet mastery events will be monthly.
    The Chimaera is a legendary event which, as always, will be extremely rare.

Guessing Phantom and Ghost will be required, but how many ships additional ships will be needed for the Chimaera? Other legendary events all require 5 toons, so will it be 5+ of any LS ships? Or restricted to only rebel ships?
  • So many cool things coming up. I wonder if one of the new ships will be the N-1 Starfighter. And if so, will a Naboo faction come with it? I’d play the **** out of Naboo.
  • Alle
    27 posts Member
    Great, I really looking forward to this new content.
    Excitement level rises...
  • kalidor wrote: »
    ALL of this sounds great, but honestly how are we supposed to play all this content?!?! :#

Buy a second tablet, log into your account on your phone and tablet simultaneously, and multitask! /s

Umm, some of us have a lot of other responsibilities to deal with, like work and a social life.

As an officer of a guild, I can tell you I'm pretty close to maxed out with raids and territory battles. I mean I spend like an hour a day for regular and ship arena too. Thank goodness GW is easy.
  • Man, I knew that fleet arena reward structure rework was coming. Not a fan, not one bit.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    kalidor wrote: »

Umm, some of us have a lot of other responsibilities to deal with, like work and a social life.

As an officer of a guild, I can tell you I'm pretty close to maxed out with raids and territory battles. I mean I spend like an hour a day for regular and ship arena too. Thank goodness GW is easy.

/s means sarcasm. I hear you on all of the above.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • This is the type of clear and informative communication that players are looking for. This is a huge step forward in content, as well as communication. Thank you!
  • kalidor wrote: »

So the game's progression should be stunted due to a particular player's lack of time? What is a fair time investment and who gets to make that determination?
  • Looking for more ways to give us gear XII? add a new raid :smiley:
  • Buffbeardo wrote: »

So the game's progression should be stunted due to a particular player's lack of time? What is a fair time investment and who gets to make that determination?

There is a balance there though...there is an "average" player that they are setting up for.
  • There is a big thread about the promo but i'm leaving this here since Devs seem to look more here than the other post....

We need clarification on the gift card promo.

Will any card bought in store or online, work or is it walmart store/online exclusive?
    Will canadian/anywhere else than US Cards work for the promo.
    Whats the limit on promos one can get.

So far it only seems to work from Walmart (US ) for US residents (unless you do a lot of maneovering but its not working much anymore). If its only US....any plans for the rest of the world? We do play the game you know....

thanks
  • I won't be sticking around long if future content is going to be similar to Territory Battles (I.E guild vs guild). It's a terrible mode that drags the whole game experience down
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    edited October 2017

Ahh gotcha. Didn't catch the sarcasm font.
  • MrPosz wrote: »
    We will get a character from The Last Jedi in december. Any ideas who it will be? As they said it will be variaton of character we already know... then it might be Luke?

My money's on Ghost Han Solo

Meatbag
  • There is a big thread about the promo but i'm leaving this here since Devs seem to look more here than the other post....

We need clarification on the gift card promo.

Will any card bought in store or online, work or is it walmart store/online exclusive?
    Will canadian/anywhere else than US Cards work for the promo.
    Whats the limit on promos one can get.

So far it only seems to work from Walmart (US ) for US residents (unless you do a lot of maneovering but its not working much anymore). If its only US....any plans for the rest of the world? We do play the game you know....

thanks

Easy: Walmart: Online or physical card. US promo only. I believe I have seen 3 max per tier.

Go yell at Google/Walmart.